All Comments on 'Anna Rides Out'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice Story

Good fantsay, everybody gets in a rut, good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Overly Simplistic Storyline And Poorly Written

The "story teller" can't tell a story worth reading.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Nope ...

The wife gets bored so she goes out for a bike ride and gives in to a stud, now that doesn't happen everyday does it? oh and she says she might feel guilty later i don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Careless

So the careless whore brings std's back to the poor unsuspecting husband??? He should find out and gut her like a dog.

SambranoSambranoalmost 16 years ago
Loved It!

It happens, you know. I enjoyed the build-up and the moment of passion. She wasn't so much bored...as... disappointed with her life, her husband and her family. Here was an opportunity to live!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Woman

Without any charature, thats not hot, just the start of divorce. Don't like selfish spouses, male or female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very well done.

Others leaving comments should realize that this is fantasy. Fiction weighed down with nuances of reality become trite. If every story involved every character making sure that safe sex was practiced than eventually it would become a boiler plate paragraph.

Enjoyed it for what it is, please continue writing as you do very well.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
So many people live lives....

....way out of balance. Tipping the scales back usually brings trouble.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
What a fun story

This one has been stripped out of her wet suit after surfing a few times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yeah, such a fun story.

Just a delightful tale of a charming wife who decides to betray her family and marriage for quickie with a stranger. Just can't hardly imagine the little cunt having more fun than that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To unwind

StoryTeller07, sometimes when I am stressed I read one good story from a good author in Literotica to unwind. You are in the top list. I’m sorry for those grumpy readers that can’t detach fantasy from reality and let the mind fly without preconception, they are poor lazy minds. Thank you and keep on the good work, as this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT JOB

This is not porno. This is not crude or awkward. It was well written fantasy, but believable. Not that it would ever actually happen, I envy your ability to write; to tell a story. I bet you could re-write this in a number of different ways. Great job.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Excellent Read

Very well done. Thank you for this fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So

What she did was fine with her husband and kids? Or did she really want the looming divorce? Not giving a crap about them means she is single already and the kids are gone... not bad for a 16 year old mom whose loving husband died before his son was grown. Now its okay witb everyone.... see it could havebeen better.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
RIDE ANNA,,,RIDE,,, ON YOUR MYSTERY TRIP

1st to the finish and give nothing in return. TK U MLJ LV NV

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 7 years agoAuthor
Missed the point

Some readers missed the point that she was saving her son from prosecution for drugs. Oh! Don't blame me, sir, the dope belongs to my son, I'll bring him back here to be sent to jail. No, a mother protects her family, even if it means sacrificing her body. OK so she enjoyed it. Should she have pretended otherwise?

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
The questions here...

The questions here: 1st - Was she really protecting her son? Sure, she was in that moment, but what about the future? He was drugging himself, maybe with light stuff, or not, and the way to protect him is to fuck a police? What about his future? 2nd - Just because he found a joint in her? Was she in a country that a joint would mean 20 years in jail? Of course not...she fucked the police just because she wanted it...the joint was just the excuse...If not the joint it would have been any other excuse, like one tire being in bad condition, or she not having the helmet...she felt entitled to her "moments of freedom" so she fucked him...Being like this that excuse was a very weak one...It would be better if in the end she just wake up from a wet dream...2*

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 7 years agoAuthor
Too much

Just read or don't read the story. Murder stories involve something that is very wrong, and sometimes sex can be bad, rape of a man or woman for example. These stories are all about fantasy which is something that is unlikely to happen. They are just a nice bath time, or in bed, or wherever, help to an orgasm. Nothing pretentious or pretending to be art. Lighten up, and don't add your problems to a story that doesn't contain the implications of your hang up.

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Story good . any woman taken for granted like a house keeper instead of a wife and mother ,deserves a little adventure. A one off is ok in this situation being neglected as she is. I would expect my wife to do this if I treated her this way, but I don't. So no harm no foul.

robertjohnrobertjohnover 6 years ago
god story

This is a good well written sexy story. I look forward to reading more of your stories.It is telling that most of the sneery comments are from Anonymous readers. This is fiction folks, fantasy, something we just read for pleasure. Do you not understand that ?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely delightful escapade by a beautiful woman.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 1 year agoAuthor

Agreed, its just a fantasy nothing to heavy. I do write heavier stuff, and hope readers don't get the worng idea. Usually there is a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...