Anna Shumate and Emma Brooks

Story Info
A hot, sexual encounter with two blonde tik tok stars.
4.3k words
4.92
5.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was spring break, and I decided that after all of the hard work I'd been doing, I deserved a nice vacation. I was finally at a point in my life where I didn't have to count on my parents for money anymore, so I booked a flight to Los Angeles on my own and found a nice hotel to stay at for a few nights. I thought it would be a lot of fun to have a quick getaway to a place where nobody knew who I was, so I could do whatever the fuck I wanted and be whoever I wanted to be before coming back home. Also, it was L.A., so I knew there were going to be a lot of really hot girls there...I was hoping to fuck the shit out of a few of them, which I knew I could pull off because I've always been a decently looking and funny guy, and making a girl laugh is the easiest way to get in her pants.

After my plane landed and I dropped all of my bags off at the hotel, I decided I wanted to explore the city. Plus, I was horny, and wouldn't mind finding an L.A. local to hook up with on my first night. One particular restaurant caught my attention because I could hear live music coming from inside. It also looked relatively fancy but not too expensive, so I wandered in.

I was seated at a small circular table for one and given the laminated menu. As I was looking over the dinner options, I was also looking around the restaurant for any attractive girls I could shoot my shot with. Most of the people around me seemed to be on dates or in large groups, which was unfortunate, but there was one table a little bit farther away from me that caught my eye. There were two beautiful blonde girls in slim dresses sitting by themselves, talking with each other and laughing. I couldn't really see them too well from where I was, so after I ordered I got up and pretended to be looking for the restroom so I could get a better look.

As I got close enough to make out their faces, I realized that I recognized these two girls. I followed them on Tik Tok, and I recently followed both of them on Instagram too just because they were so fucking hot. It was Anna Shumate and Emma Brooks Mcallister, sitting not fifteen feet away from me and having dinner with each other.

To be honest, I was kind of starstruck. They both had huge followings, and I had beat off to pictures of them plenty of times. In fact, one of my closest friends and I always argue about which one of them is more attractive, because we both believe that they are a few of the hottest girls on the planet. My friend is on team Emma, and he calls her the Marilyn Monroe of our generation. I've always been team Anna; I'm not exactly sure why, but there was something special that happened to me every time I saw her long, smooth, bare legs and her nude stomach when she posted bikini pictures on snapchat. I always imagined what it would be like to feel her thighs on either side of my head as I worked my tongue inside of her, and grab and squeeze her perfect ass with my rough hands.

I realized that I probably looked like a dumbass, as I hadn't taken a step in at least a minute. I was just standing still, fantasizing about the two women that I was staring at. Thankfully, neither of them noticed me, so I regathered my composure, adjusted the sleeves on the casual button-up that I was wearing, and took a deep breath. I approached their table.

"Hey! I was up looking for the bathroom, and I recognized you guys from Tik Tok! Is there any way I could get a picture with you two? My friend's a huge fan, and he would be extremely jealous."

They both looked up at me and smiled. Anna nodded and said, "Sure! You can take a video if you want, we can give your friend a shoutout or something." I barely heard what she said because goddamn, her smile was inviting and I got lost in her eyes.

"Sounds perfect," I said.

Emma chimed in from the other side of the table, "Before we do that though, can you be honest with me real quick?" This caught me off guard, but I nodded. She continued, "Is your friend a fan of our content or does he just think we're hot?" Anna laughed at the question, and Emma cracked up a bit too. I laughed and said, "He definitely just thinks you're hot." At this point we were all chuckling a bit, and it was turning me the fuck on to see Emma's cute little giggle and to see Anna bring her dainty hand up to her mouth as she laughed.

"I can still get that video though, right?" I asked.

"Of course, of course!" Emma said. "Which one of us does this friend of yours find more attractive?" She tilted her head and looked at me, giving me a good chance to really observe her flawless lips, her pointy chin, and her cute little nose and cheeks.

"It's funny you ask that, because we've actually had arguments about which one of you is hott- I mean more attractive."

This immediately made them both very intrigued and interested in what I had to say. They leaned in, curious to hear my answer, and I took the opportunity to make a big move. I grabbed a chair from the empty table beside theirs and sat down with them. Neither of them objected and they were both still waiting to hear what I had to say...I was in.

"Well obviously, we both think that the two of you are fucking gorgeous-" They blushed a little bit, and I smiled when I saw the red in Emma's cheeks. "-but I've always been a little bit more drawn to Anna." I looked over at her and we locked eyes again. This time though, my attention was quickly drawn to what was below her face. I hadn't noticed how exposed her shoulders and collarbone were, and I definitely hadn't noticed the cleavage that was visible above the thin black dress wrapping her body.

I got caught staring at Anna's boobs, but rather than getting mad and sending me away, they both laughed at it. This time Anna's face was the one to turn red, as Emma quietly laughed in the background and took a sip of her drink.

"Anyway," I went on, "my friend prefers you, Emma," I looked back at her, "and he fuckin' send me every single one of your instagram posts and just completely drools over how perfect you are."

"Well let me go ahead and make that special video for your friend then-what's his name?" Emma asked.

"Mark," I answered.

"Alright, let's make Mark jealous. Go ahead and hand Anna your phone."

I pulled my phone out of the right pocket of my dark jeans and gave it to Anna after unlocking it and going to the camera. I scooted my chair over towards Emma so we were side by side and she was directly to my left. We watched as Anna held up my phone and pointed it at us, giving a thumbs up to signal that she was recording.

"Hiiiiii Mark," Emma said. "Your friend here told me you were a big fan of mine." She smiled and looked at me. To my surprise, she reached her right arm around my back and put it on my shoulder. Emma continued, "I bet you wish you were here with him to meet me." She then put her left hand on my chest, and brought her head closer to mine. I realized she was just doing all of this to make Mark jealous and she probably thought it was all very funny, but I was enjoying it a little too much. I decided to play along.

"Yeah Mark, Emma and I are getting along really well." I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in closer so our bodies were touching. She briefly made eye contact with me, showing me a face of surprise but also delight. I could tell she wanted to keep the bit going. She jumped in again, pushing her joke even further: "In fact, I was thinking about having your friend come back to my place, and spend the night with me."

This comment caught me off guard, and I saw Anna's eyes get big from behind the camera as well. It was at this moment that I decided to take a pretty big risk, but I was confident that it would work based on the way Emma was acting. I looked at the camera, then turned towards Emma and kissed her on the cheek.

My body was filled with excitement from this bold move, and as I pulled my head back away Emma's right hand that was on my shoulder came up to the back of my head and pushed me back towards her. She kissed me on the lips, and while doing so brought her other hand that was on my chest down my stomach landing on my thigh. I was freaking the fuck out but keeping my cool; I was making out with Emma Brooks Mcallister. The kiss was still going, lasting longer than I would've expected for the joke, when I saw Anna put my phone down on the table out of the corner of my eye and realized this wasn't a joke anymore.

Everything hit me at once, and I took action. I brought my hands up to Emma's neck and rubbed her jawline with my thumbs. I let my fingers slide up the back of her head and around her ears, feeling the smooth blonde hair on her scalp. Up until this point, we were just touching lips and keeping our mouths closed, so I opened my mouth and used my tongue to open hers. I could tell this made Emma extremely aroused, as I noticed her legs open up a bit as she fell back and loosened her grip on my head while tightening her grip on my thigh.

I felt my tongue connect with hers, and I let my left hand start traveling down her back, leaving my right hand in place.

"Holy shit guys, stop!!!" Anna finally intervened.

I pulled away from the beautiful lustful blonde, wanting nothing but more. We both took our hands off each other, both suddenly remembering we were in a public restaurant. Emma's eyes were locked on mine, and her mouth was slightly open showing me a submissive and sexual expression. She fucking wanted me, and I saw her legs open even wider on the chair, enough so I could see a little bit of her white panties from underneath her tight dress.

"What was that all about Emma!" Anna asked, drawing my attention away from the girl whose legs were open for me.

Anna appeared to be a little confused but also interested, with her eyebrows raised making a few cute lines on her forehead. Her mouth also dangled open a little bit, and I noticed her bring her right hand up from underneath the table, as if it had been somewhere it shouldn't've been.

"Whaaat?" Emma said playfully. "I was just making a video for his friend...I guess I just got carried away." She looked up at me again innocently.

"Well I don't necessarily have any objections," Anna said, "but we really shouldn't be doing that type of stuff in public."

I chimed in. "Let me take you both back to my hotel room for the night, we'll have a little bit more privacy there."

"Both of us??" Anna asked. Emma shrugged and said, "I'm down if you are Boon. I know you always liked seeing me naked." The thought of Emma naked was making me go crazy; I was about to have the best night of my life. "Plus," Emma went on, this time directing her words at me, "there's nothing in the world I want more right now than your dick inside of me."

"Emmmma!" Anna said. "You dirty girl!"

Anna called over their waitress to get the check, and I put my hand on Emma's bare knee, slowly working my way up her smooth leg. I slid my hand under her dress and made it to the top of the panties she was wearing. I worked my pointer finger under her waistband, and began to move my hand towards her vagina, feeling her small landing strip on the way. She put her right hand on the bulge in my jeans, and right as I was about to finger her, Anna got her credit card back and we were ready to hit the road.

"Let's go, lovebirds!" Anna walked towards the door, and I reluctantly pulled my hand out of Emma's panties. I watched her get up and walk with Anna, and stared at both of their cute asses as I followed them out of the restaurant.

I led the girls back to my hotel and up to my room, where I used my keycard to open the door and let them in. My suitcase was still unopened on the ground, and the room was still perfectly clean and untouched. Immediately after I closed the heavy hotel door behind me, Emma started taking off her dress. She pulled down the top of it, revealing her white bra and bare stomach, and then lifted up her legs one at a time to remove the garment entirely and throw it to the side. Now, she stood in front of me with only her lingerie and a smile.

I started unbuttoning my shirt and unbuckling my belt as I saw Anna start to strip too, only she wasn't wearing a bra. As I dropped my jeans and finished taking my shirt off, I looked up to find Anna Shumate's perfect round tits staring back at me. They were so fucking beautiful, and I couldn't resist. I tossed my shirt aside and kicked away my jeans so I was only wearing my black boxers, and I tackled Anna on to the hotel bed. Her dress was still around her hips but her entire top half was naked, and I latched on to her right nipple with my mouth.

She let out an involuntary soft moan as I swirled my tongue around her now hard nip, and I used my left hand to grab and cup her other boob. My right hand found its way down to her ass, which was still covered by her dress, and I realized I desperately wanted to change that.

I stopped sucking her tit and stood back up, leaving a topless Anna sprawled out on the bed like a starfish. Without hesitation, I used both of my hands to grab her dress and panties and pull them off of her, dropping them on the ground.

Anna Shumate was naked in front of me, and her tight pink vagina was inviting me to penetrate it.

I dropped my boxers to reveal my hard cock, and as I went to rub it against Anna's clit, Emma spoke up: "Hey! I wanna get in on some of this, I'm horny as fuck!"

To be honest, I had completely forgotten that Emma was in the room. I was too distracted Anna's tits and her exposed slit that was just waiting to be fucked. Anna had now wrapped her legs around my sides, and as I felt her smooth calves rub against my naked body, I turned and watched Emma remove the rest of her clothes.

She peeled off her white bra; her boobs were slightly bigger than Anna's, and they looked like they would fit perfectly in my hands. I let my cock rest on the skin above Anna's vagina and continued watching Emma as she dropped her panties.

I saw the small blonde landing strip on her pussy that I had felt earlier at dinner, and suddenly wanted to know how it would feel rubbing against my dick. I grabbed Anna's ankles and pushed her legs up and out of the way so I could walk over to the now naked Emma Brooks Mcallister. It was impossible to decide between these two naked and horny tik tokers, so I guess I would just have to fuck both.

I went up to Emma and wrapped my hands around her lower waist while kissing her, bringing her bare body right up against mine. I felt the skin above her pussy and her lower stomach rub against my erection and push it upwards, and it felt so goddamn good.

I started a humping motion even though I wasn't inside of her just to feel her smooth skin against my cock as I sucked on her tongue and looked into her beautiful eyes.

Anna got up from the bed and walked over to us, dropping onto her knees when she reached us. Emma followed suit, and I got extremely excited. There I was, standing in a hotel room rock hard with Anna Shumate and Emma Brooks naked and on their knees in front of me ready to suck my dick. I still couldn't believe it.

Anna, who was to the left, took charge and reached her dainty hands up to grab the base and the shaft of my dick. She slowly wrapped her soft pink lips around the tip, letting it travel deeper and deeper inside of her mouth until I touched the back of her throat. She looked up at me, and staring down into Anna's eyes while her tongue started playing with my cock was one of the best experiences of my life.

I put my left hand on the back of her head and felt up the roots of her long blonde hair just like I had felt Emma's earlier. Anna moved her lips up and down the shaft of my dick while swirling her tongue around the tip, and I saw Emma's eyes widen. She clearly wanted a turn, and after a few minutes of Anna's treatment, Emma scooted her naked self closer to my waist and reached up to grab my dick, which was coated in Anna's saliva.

As Emma did this, Anna dropped her hands and slowly slid her mouth off of my penis, closing her lips seductively around the tip. Emma quickly took Anna's job, first kissing and licking my cock before letting it inside of her mouth.

My left hand fell from Anna's head and I put both of my hands on the back of Emma's. She was letting my cock travel deeper down her throat than Anna was, and I fucking loved watching her so willingly gag on it.

I noticed her right hand start to move towards her vagina, and I saw her begin to finger herself. Anna also saw this happen, and let the lesbian in her come out to play.

Anna reached her right hand down to Emma's pussy to play with her clit, which made Emma loudly moan while her mouth was still full of my dick. Then, since Emma was on her knees, Anna's left hand caressed Emma's back and moved down past her ass until she reached the pussy from behind, immediately penetrating Emma with two fingers. This caused Emma to recoil and arch her back, puffing out her chest and boobs and pulling her head off of me.

It was very possible that Emma just climaxed, and right afterwards she got up off of her knees and fell onto the bed behind her, spreading her legs. Anna approached the other blonde's dripping pussy with her tongue out, ready for action. I watched as Anna's mouth latched on to Emma's vagina, and I looked down at my raging erection that was soaked from both of these girls' mouths.

I was about ready to cum, and as Anna went down on Emma, her ass popped up giving me a perfect view of her wet cunt.

I took a step towards Anna's ass and grabbed both sides of it, putting my dick on top of her cake. She looked back at me with a face full of pleasure and messy hair, and said "just do it already."

I pushed the tip of my cock into Anna Shumate's pussy, causing her to release a muffled moan. I went deeper and deeper until I was all the way in, and then started thrusting.

Back and forth, back and forth, hammering the tik tok star and grabbing her asscheeks with more and more force. I could tell she liked it a little rough with the noises she was making, so I put everything I had into fucking the shit out of her.

I could tell when I hit her g-spot, and I pushed my dick as deep as it would go inside of her with every thrust, feeling the walls of Anna's insides.

After about four minutes of fucking the girl of my dreams, I couldn't hold back much longer.

"I'm ready Anna! I'm gonna shoot it on your back!" I pulled my dick out right as I was about to cum.

"No! No! Put it back in! Cum inside of me! It's okay, please, cum in my pussy!"

I could've never imagined these words coming out of Anna's mouth, but oh god were they hot as fuck to hear.

I shoved my dick back into her soaking vagina and pushed as far as I could. I pumped a few final times as I exploded inside of Anna Shumate.

"Oooaaahhhhhhh," she said, standing up to turn around and kiss me. She reached her arms up around my broad shoulders and made out with me while my semen was still dripping from her pussy. She laid down on the bed next to Emma, and stretched her slit up with her fingers to reveal the creampie I had just given her.

"Oooaah," she said again. We were both at peace, and I took a deep breath out.

"My turn!" Emma interrupted the silence.

She hopped up out of the bed, and I watched her tits bounce as she walked over to me. She grabbed my sides and spun me around so my back was to the bed, and she took control. She basically jumped on me, tackling me down onto the soft covers and aggressively making out with me.

With her boobs pressed against my chest and her tongue in my mouth, it wasn't too difficult for me to get hard again and ready to penetrate her.

I started grabbing her ass and letting my hands run down her thighs. I worked them back up until I got to the sides of her stomach when I used my grip to lift the top half of her body up so she was vertically positioned now, sitting on the area right above my dick. I looked up at her face; she was almost drooling. I was ready to be inside of her.

12