Anna Shumate and Emma Brooks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma lifted her ass up off of me and moved her body back a few inches so her vagina was lined up with my cock. She spit on her hand and rubbed in on my dick while pushing it against her clit, rubbing them together. I could feel her landing strip and pussy lips move up and down along the bottom of my penis.

Finally, she put the tip inside of her hole, and slid down onto me.

"Oh God," Emma moaned.

She slid all the way down until her ass hit my thighs and my cock was entirely inside of her. Her long bent legs started to shake on the bed, and she began moving her hips back and forth and in circles.

I looked over when I heard a slight noise from Anna, who was still right next to me. Her left hand was playing with her nipple and her right hand was buried in her vagina; she was masturbating, going back and forth between staring at the penetrating and looking at my face. We made eye contact, and she leaped over to me and we started making out.

Emma began bouncing on my dick, landing with force each time and allowing my dick to go as far up inside of her as possible. To make things even better, I was thrusting up into her as well, and really feeling her tight insides close around my dick.

"Jesus Christ." Emma barely got the words out between her breaths and soft moans, and I was able to see her expression above Anna's head.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum!"

"Let's all do it together!" Anna said, a little too excitedly. She rolled back over to her spot and aggressively rubbed her clot while fingerblasitng her slit with her freehand. I once again grabbed Emma's lower thighs and stared up into her eyes, not being able to ignore her beautiful bouncing titties in my peripheral.

"Oaaah," Emma started. I went faster and faster, harder and deeper, until I felt like I was pushing myself all the way past her belly button.

"Ooooooahhh shit," Anna said.

"I'm ready," I said, pushing my cock up into the blonde one last time and cumming in her slit.

"Fuck! Fuck! God yes! Fuck!" I watched Emma's mouth open as she screamed with pleasure, and I saw her body and core tense up as she climaxed. Her legs shook the bed, and I saw Anna shaking in unison.

"Yesssss!" Anna said, bending her knees and bringing her legs up into the air as she finished.

After staying there for about a minute, Emma lifted herself up off of me and collapsed to the other side of me on the bed.

Anna snuggled up close to me, and there, with two of the hottest tik tok stars laying naked on either side of me, I was in paradise. Emma scooted in, sandwiching me between them, and we all drifted off to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed!

12