Anna, Svetlana, Mikhail, Joe Pt. 02

Story Info
The second part. Hopefully it will peak your interest.
9.8k words
4.61
37.1k
45

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is part 2. Now for the good part. Suspense, sweetness, and hopefully a resolution to all the

questions. (About the plot, my sanity, my creative abilities, etc., etc.) Please, enjoy. THAT'S AN ORDER!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

So, I was driving my Ford Excursion home on probably my next to the last trip of the season. I was daydreaming about how shitty my life had turned out and not realizing that it was about to change.

I have been divorced for two years, thanks to the slut and her fucking fuck-buddy. When I got to Anchorage, I bought a Jeep Wrangler and drove to the cabin. I managed to get up to it, and it wasn't in too bad shape. I found a guy who came highly recommended and was looking for work. I specked out some upgrades and improvements. I wanted a three-car attached garage with solar panels on the roof and electronic fencing for a backyard. I also wanted a back deck with a hot tub. Maybe I could do some entertaining??

I drove back to Anchorage and started looking for a truck. I found a 1992 Ford Excursion. I had it tricked out and registered. I had an M1911a.45 caliber colt automatic and wanted to be able to carry it. I did not let them know I also had a Karl Walters manufactured Colt.22 L/R Caliber pistol of the same design. I also had two shotguns and a Winchester Model 670-A.30-06 bolt action rifle.

When I talked to the deputy sheriff, he chuckled.

"You're in Alaska, sir. You don't need a permit to carry, concealed or not. As long as you're not in a bar or a convicted felon, you're good to go." He gave me his card, looked at my address, and said, "Trooper Walt Anderson patrols your area, but you probably won't see much of him once he checks in on you initially. If you have any questions, feel free to call me."

"Thanks, Officer," looking at the business card," O'Malley. Hopefully, I won't have to."

I had been using my rented apartment for my address and got a P/O box for my mail. I never bothered to change my address on my driver's license when I moved out.

So, again, here I am two years later, driving home from Anchorage. About two-thirds of the way to Girdwood, just south of the third Bore Tide Viewing area, is a railroad crossing on the left to get up to the Bird to Girdwood Parkway, a state hiking trail approx., twelve feet wide, that runs from Girdwood to halfway to Anchorage.

I made it to the railroad crossing and turned left across the tracks. I climbed to the 66-foot elevation level. Hitting the pathway, I turned left and drove about a quarter-mile to the barely discernible turnout which went to the right. I proceeded to climb upwards. At the 164 foot level, there was a small plateau that contained home. I made the right turn and started to climb upwards. About a quarter-mile up the trail, there was a slight jug handle to the right, and as I proceeded to make the turn, mindful of the deer, I braked sharply, coming grill to tailgate with a black Chevy Tahoe.

I sat there and then shut off the big Ford. Silence. I got out, and that's when I heard the soft sound of a baby's crying. I cautiously made my way around the Tahoe, feeling the hood. Still very warm.

They had not been there long. I moved forward in stealth mode, unzipping my leather fleece-lined jacket, and eased the...22 caliber Colt M1911a out of the shoulder rig.

'No sense waiting 'till the last minute,' I thought.

The outside temperature was about the mid-'40s, and this was not exactly conducive to romance. As I moved forward, I saw two men, one standing on the right, the other kneeling on the left in front of what appeared to be a young woman. They were all standing, kneeling, or lying on two heavy blankets. To the right of the blankets was a blue blanket wrapping the apparent source of the crying I had heard.

The standing man said, "Hurry, Yuri. It is getting cold."

"I'm going as fast as I can, tovarisch. Shut that kid up." The guy on the right moved towards the bundle in blue.

'Shit,' I thought, 'it's already the last minute.' I moved the Colt to my side and slid off the safety.

Just as the guy leaned over and told the baby to shut up, raising his hand as if to strike him, the girl stirred and said, "No, please don't!!" The guy kneeling on the left had his pants and his underwear around his ankles. I then saw that the girl's underwear was around her ankles, her black skirt was up around her waist, her blouse torn, her bra pulled up off her breasts.

I was about eight feet from them when I yelled, "HEY, SHITHEADS!! This is private property. I own it. What do you think you're doing?"

The guy on the right stopped in his movement towards the baby, straightened up, and turned towards me.

"Get out of here, pig. This is none of your concern."

His hand went into his jacket. I watched, holding a breath as the barrel of the silencer-equipped Makarov pistol cleared his lapel.

But I was already moving-the Colt came up to a two-handed grip and barked twice, putting two rounds into his head.

I swung to my left and paused for a micro-second, giving the second man a chance to surrender." Drop the weapon, asshole!!" I yelled.

But he was struggling to stand and pull his pants up with one hand while pulling his weapon with his other. He took two to the forehead also and went down on the ground.

I safetied my weapon and put it back in the holster as I kicked the Makarovs aside. The noise was not agreeable to the baby as he was screaming louder. I hurried over to him and picked him up.

He immediately calmed a little. I started talking to him, and he calmed down even further. He was only fussing a little now.

'WOW,' I thought, 'I didn't know I had it in me!'

Then the young lady called out, "PLEASE, DON'T HURT HIM! HE IS ALL I HAVE!!"

I turned to her and went to her. "Put your clothes together." I bent down to her as she tearfully pulled her undies up and her skirt down. I handed him to her, and she held him to her breast. I took my jacket off and draped it around the two of them.

Then I went to the two thugs and went through their pockets. I got their wallets, money, cell phones, and the keys to the Tahoe.

I came back to the young lady (I thought she looked like she was fourteen) and squatted down in front of her. I was jealous of the little guy because he was latched onto her right boob and going to town. O.K., I'm a little bit of a perv.

I said to her, "Look at me. I want you to keep your eyes on me; don't look down we are going to stand-up. She was short, so looking into my eyes would keep her looking up.

I took her arms and helped her to stand.

"Now close your eyes, and walk with me. We are going to get you warm and safe."

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"To my house. It's not far. But I have a few things to fix first."

UNDERSTATEMENT!

Her four-inch heels were not conducive to walking on the dirt road, but she kept her eyes closed and clutched the baby to her.

Finally, 'Fuck this!' I thought and scooped her into my arms. Damn, she's light! She was a little agitated, but the baby was in dreamland.

We made it to the passenger door of the big Ford, and I set her down.

"Alright open your eyes." I opened the front door, and the automatic running boards deployed. I took the baby from her and told her to get in. She got in and sat down.

I fastened the lap belt, not bothering with the five-point harness. I handed back the infant, and opened the back door, grabbed a rolled-up wool blanket from the back seat, and wrapped it around the two of them. I closed the two doors and went around to the driver's side, and got in the driver's seat.

She looked at me and asked, "You are police, yes?"

"No, just a homeowner who happened along at the right, or wrong time, depending on how you look at it."

I started the truck up and started to back up. I flipped the toggle switch on the switch panel, and the two small flood lights on the back roof-line lit up. Good thing I had practiced backing up in the dark a couple of times.

I got back to the pathway and backed up a little to clear the drive.

"O.K., now I have a couple of things to take care of." I hesitated.

"You can drive, can't you?"

She got an indignant look on her face. "I do not steal!"

I grinned and said I didn't think she would. "I'm going to leave the truck running, and I don't want you to touch anything. The heater will keep you warm."

She looked at me and then nodded her head.

"I'll be right back, promise."

I cranked the heater up a couple of notches and got out, shutting the door. It was cold and getting colder.

I jogged up to the Tahoe and opened the driver-side front door. I popped the hatchback and looked around. On the floor was a plastic bag with a couple of soft drinks in it. I dumped the two cans out and took the bag with me.

I got to the blankets and knelt. I put everything I gathered into the bag, opened the phones, and took out the batteries. I put them into the plastic bag also.

I wrapped up the first guy in one of the blankets and dragged him to the back of the Tahoe. I got him into the back of the truck. I put the plastic bag in the front seat and went and repeated this with shithead # two. I went and got into the driver's seat, closed the door, and started it up.

I backed down the road and out onto the pathway. I put it in drive and started northbound up the road.

About a half-mile up the pathway, the main roadway forked to the right and continued upgrade. A split to the left continued down-slope a little bit, narrowing as it went. About two hundred yards along, there was a shallow crevice just off the road, to the right.

I pulled off to the edge and stopped. I grabbed the plastic bag and opened the door, shifted into low, and jumped out. The Tahoe lumbered on, hesitated, then tipped over the edge and down into the defile. I walked up to the edge and looked down. Twenty feet down, you could barely see it.

I jogged back to the pathway and turned right towards my truck.

As I walked up to the truck, I slowed and pulled my gun. It was quiet. The only sound was the truck idling.

I walked around the truck and felt like everything was as I had left it.

I got to the driver's door and opened it. The two figures were motionless in the passenger's seat.

For a moment, I was alarmed. Then I heard a gentle snoring sound and a small cry from the blue blanket.

I relaxed and climbed into the driver's seat. I buckled in and shifted into low gear, starting forward.

She was immediately awake and turned to look at me.

"Where are we going?"

"To my house. It's not too far and you need to get warm and something to eat, probably a shower, too. And I think the little guy needs his diaper changed," I grinned.

"Why are you being so nice to us?"

"It's the right thing to do. ('And it makes me feel human again.') When we get to my place, you can relax. You'll meet Joe and we will......"

"Joe? Who is Joe?"

I chuckled and said, "A very good friend of mine. He is quiet and protective. I think you'll like him, and I know he'll like you two."

She continued to stare at me as if I had turned into a monster.

We drove up the hill, making a few shallow turns, and finally hit the 164-foot plateau where my cabin set. As we turned to the house, I hit a toggle switch turning on two large floodlights on the garage roof line. Everything looked good, so I thumbed the remote, and the double garage door slid up. As we drove in, the fluorescent overhead lights came on. I turned off the outside floodlights.

We drove in till the tennis ball hanging from the ceiling bumped the hood. I hit the remote again; the door closed behind us. I shut off the engine and looked at the girl.

"My name is Charles. Charles Carson. What's yours?"

Warily, she looked at me. Then, "Svetlana Doneshiona. This is Mikhail," motioning to the baby. She had a look like terror was two steps away, but she was too tough to give in. 'I like this girl,' I thought. 'But not like that.'

I held out my hand, and she hesitantly shook it.

"Let's get you inside and warm."

"I am afraid of this Joe. How do I know I can trust him? How do I know you are not just using me like everyone else??"

I toughened up, "Look, it's going to get cold out here tonight. I'm offering you shelter, you and your son. So get over it."

A little harsh, huh?

Her eyes widened, and she shuddered a little. I got out of the truck, slammed the door (my poor truck), and went around to the passenger side.

I opened the door and unbuckled her seat belt.

I took the blanket, folded it, and put it back on the back seat. I took my jacket back and reached for Mikhail.

Then I looked at her and gently said, "Now come on, let's go meet Joseph."

I extended my hand and helped the stunned young girl out of my truck. She followed me to the door to my house, carrying the diaper bag and her purse.

I unlocked the door and turned to her, saying, "I promise you, this will be alright."

I opened the door, and there he was- a 147 lb. German Shepard/Irish Setter-mix mountain of love. He was sitting there with his tongue hanging out and his tail wagging against the floor. He was shaking and started to get up.

I had seen him on my first trip to Anchorage, in the Walmart parking lot. Some scruffy-looking guy was selling the litter, and this little guy was the runt. "His mother was a German Shepard, father an Irish Setter. Can't get papers for them, so make me an offer." I picked up the little guy and looked into his semi-closed eyes.

" $20," I said. "Sold." He said. And that's how we came to be a couple. That was two years ago.

"Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh! " I said. "SIT!" He plopped back down, and his tail was now going a thousand miles an hour. I knelt.

Svetlana looked at him with her eyes like saucers. "A DOG?!? "she gasped.

"He doesn't think so, do you boy?"

He woofed silently and drooled on the floor.

I took the baby out of Svetlana's hands; she was stunned; she reluctantly let go.

I called to him. "Joe, this is Mikhail. He's a friend. Say hello, boy."

Again, "HE'S A DOG!!!"

I laughed slightly. "I can't put anything over on you, can I?"

She looked at me with an incredulous look of shock on her face.

Joe moved over to the baby and sniffed him up and down, stopping at his backside. He snuffled, then licked him over.

I straightened up and handed the baby back to Svetlana. Then I called Joe over.

"Boy, this is Svetlana. She's a friend. Say hello, buddy."

I turned to her and said, "Hold out your hand, palm down."

She looked at me and then slowly complied. Joe came over and sniffed at her, then licked her hand clean. She beamed and looked at me.

"HE'S A BIG DOG!!!" she giggled, "and he likes me!!"

"Amazing!" I said. I picked up the small plastic bag with the dead men's effects in it and then gathered up the diaper bag and closed the door. I led her into the living room and put the plastic bag on my small work table.

I took the diaper bag to the couch and told her to change his pants. She laid him down and proceeded to clean him up.

I went to the back door in the kitchen and turned on the backyard floodlight. I didn't see any Space Aliens or anything out there, so I opened the door and let Joe out. He ran around a little and then stopped and took care of business. He kicked some dirt on it and then scampered back to the house.

He raced in and went to find his new friends.

I locked the door, turned off the floodlight, and checked the electric load panel. It read 96%. Great. We were alright for the night.

I went back to the work table and took out my weapon. I unloaded it and broke it down.

I took the two guys' wallets and cleaned them out. A total of $325 in cash, some credit cards, and two driver's licenses. One to a Yuri Dvobrovnik, the other to a Vladimir Goshin.

I walked to the fireplace and stoked the coals, and threw a couple of logs on it. As the flames escalated, I threw their wallets, credit cards, and IDs onto the fire. I walked over to the bookcase and got my gun cleaning kit. The heatilator kicked on and started to circulate heat into the living area.

By this time, Svetlana had finished with little Mikey (she'll kill me), and he was nursing again. DAMN, the little guy was hungry.

I went to the hallway closet and got two big towels and a face cloth. Then I went into my bedroom and got some old sweats, pants and a sweatshirt.

I returned to the living room and handed them to Svetlana.

"Here you go. The bathroom is down between the two bedrooms on the right. You can sleep in either one. I have the master bedroom, 'cause it's my house, but I think you two will be comfortable." She looked at me with a guarded stare.

I chuckled. "Don't worry, both of the bedrooms have locks on the doors. I'm sorry that I don't have any foo-foo soaps or shampoos. You will have to get by with Ivory soap and Head and Shoulders shampoo."

She looked at me and said thank you.

"What about Mikhail? Where can I put him?"

"Leave him right there on the couch. I promise you we won't eat him."

She wasn't sure.

"Joe will protect him. I promise."

She looked at me, then stood and raised onto her tiptoes. She reached for my cheek and kissed me.

"Thank you," she said again, quietly.

I was stunned and very embarrassed. Svetlana turned and left down the hall to the bathroom. Nice ass. But she did lock the door.

'WOW!' I thought.

I turned and sat at my workbench. I finished field stripping the...22 and cleaned it, oiled it, and then cleaned it again. I lubed it one more time and then reloaded it. I went to the bookcase and retrieved a VCR case for a tape for the American Civil War. I took it to my workbench and opened it.

Inside was my legitimate.45 ACP Colt automatic. I swapped it out for the.22 LR and slipped the big Colt into the shoulder holster. Then I returned the VCR box to the shelf.

I then took one of the cellphones and re-installed the battery, turning it on. I checked for recent calls and found none. Then I checked Yuri's contact list. The name Dmitri was prominent and had several calls in history. I turned it off and removed the battery.

I did the same with the other phone and found the same results

I removed the battery and put them both aside. Joe had curled up on the couch with Mikhail, his nose by his hand.

Then my guest came out of the bathroom, glowing rosy pink and drying her long luxurious blonde hair.

I asked what she would like to eat and was rewarded with, "Anything."

I went into the kitchen. Svetlana followed me, scooting up on one of the kitchen's high chairs. I pulled out a couple of chicken breasts and some leftover mashed potatoes, and some red cabbage. Her eyes lit up when she saw the Aunt Nellie's jar. She obviously knew what red cabbage was.

Soon we were chowing down on supper, and Joe was consuming two cans of Alpo and a leftover steak bone. After all, he was a growing dog.

We did the dishes and retired to the living room. I had a few questions, so I proceeded to grill Svetlana while Mikhail had dinner.

"Do you know who Dmitri is?"

Her face clouded over. "Yes, I do."

"Is he the boss?"

"Yes, he tells everyone what to do and controls the girls. I am afraid of him. He was the one who sent my son and me to Juneau.

"I was popular because I looked so young, and when I became pregnant, even more so. Then after the baby came, I began costing him money, so he sent me to his cousin in Juneau. But I don't think I was ever supposed to get there. That's why you found us where you did."

She looked me square in the eye.

"You saved our lives." I was beginning to have evil thoughts about this clown.

I blushed and said I figured she was probably right. Then she told me her story.

Her father was a fisherman in Vladivostok. His Name was Mikhail.