Anna, Svetlana, Mikhail, Joe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tickled the baby's finger and said: "Hey, Mikey!!" OHhere it comes.

Svetlana giggled and said, "I think he likes you!"

WHAT THE FU...??? And she's STILL giggling.

The two of them were talking like there was no one else in the room. Anna came over and put her hand on my upper arm and whispered in my ear, "Come into the kitchen, Cowboy."

I obediently followed her, and she went to the refrigerator and poured herself a glass of white wine. She grabbed me a beer and came over to a bewildered man-me.

"I think, as Svetlana said to you a few nights ago, that Angelo is 'off the market.' " She smiled and kissed me.

I looked at her and said, "What the hell just happened??"

She looked me square in the eye and said, "I think the Doneshiona sisters have fallen in love. I know I have. Is that so hard to believe??"

I looked at her and figured, 'What the hell, turn about is fair play,' and pulled her to me and returned her kiss with three and a half years of pent-up lust. We broke the kiss, and she was out of breath.

"OHH, MY GOD. YOU TOO???"

"Guilty as charged, " I said and smiled.

She staggered. " I, I, I, I wasn't sure you felt like this."

"And I only hoped that you did," I said.

NOW she was blushing like a schoolgirl.

"So what do we do? " I said.

She looked at me. "I think we wait for the doctor's report, and then we consummate whatever this is. What do you think?"

"Sounds good to me." I kissed her again, a little more tenderly this time.

We held each other and looked each other in the eye.

"I think we should go back into the living room and make sure they are behaving themselves," said Anna. We went back into the living room and found the two of them laughing and joking together on the couch. They didn't even notice us. I cleared my throat.

"Ahem-are you guys hungry?"

"OHH, I, I, uh, we could eat," said Angelo.

"Yes," said Svetlana, "I am also hungry."

"How about some of my world famous frozen lasagna?" I said.

Anna rolled her eyes and looked at me.

The two of them answered almost simultaneously.

"OHH, yes, that sounds good."

I looked at Anna and rolled MY eyes.

So I went to the kitchen, pulled out the lasagna, and warmed the oven. I finally put it in the oven and set the timer. I came back into the living room to resume my chaperon duties. Anna was sitting on my recliner, so I squatted on the fireplace hearth. The other two were in a world of their own, talking and laughing like there was no one else in the room.

I tried to make conversation. "How about those Seahawks??"

Nothing.

They never even paused, just kept on whispering and laughing. By now, Angelo was holding Mikhail (Mikey??) and talking to him, making him laugh and giggle. Svetlana was awe-struck and hanging on to his every word.

The oven dinged, and I announced dinner; three times. The 'young people' finally came around and, amidst laughter and joking, got up to come to eat.

We sat at the table with Mikhail between Angelo and Svetlana.

"After we finish dinner, we should get some sleep for tomorrow. We have to discuss our plan and make preparations. "

"What about sleeping arrangements?" asked Angelo.

"I will sleep with Svetlana, and Angelo can have my bed," said Anna.

'Or you could sleep with me in my bed,' I thought to myself. Anna looked at me like she could read my mind. She shook her head with a shit-eating grin on her face.

With a shy look on her face, Svetlana piped up, "He could sleep in my bed."

"SLEEP, MALYSHKA, SLEEP!!" said Anna. Svetlana pouted and looked very downcast.

I was laughing at the three of them. "Angie, you take Anna's bed and let's behave ourselves."

"You are no fun, Jagadka," Svetlana said, with a petulant look on her face.

We finished dinner, and Angelo said good night to Svetlana and Mikhail. The girls retired to their bedroom, and he turned to me and said, "Thanks, Chuck. She's the most wonderful woman I have ever met. I'm scared to death."

"If it's any consolation, she is head over heels for you, too."

"How do you know that?"

"I made the mistake of calling the baby Mikey when we first met, and I had just saved her life. You just said hello to her, and she's offering to have your babies and changing the kids' name!!"

"I, I, I didn't notice."

I chuckled. "Join the club. The ladies told me that we are BOTH 'off the market' ".

He burst out laughing and stared at me. Then he said, "We could both do worse, I think." I tended to agree with him. I bid him good night and went to take a shower.

The following morning I rose to the smell of bacon, eggs, and ham steaks. Angelo stumbled out of the bedroom just as I was pouring coffee, and the girls were bubbling over. Anna was cooking everything in the fridge, and Svetlana was feeding Mikhail. (I'm not going there!)

Angie stumbled over and kissed Svetlana on the forehead."Morning," he mumbled. Then he tickled Mikey's cheek. (But HE could go there.) "Hi, Mike." Svetlana grinned and kissed the back of his hand. 

It was a great breakfast, and we cleared the table, did dishes, and made more coffee. We grabbed a couple of yellow legal pads, some pencils and sat down to hold a council of war. (Heh, Heh.)

"Now, I know a guy who knows a guy......... This is what I understand you guys want," Angelo started. "Complete new identities for all of you, to include passports, social security cards, driver's licenses (except for Mikey, of course), birth certificates, voter registration cards, one or two credit cards(don't use them), and maybe library cards. Did I forget anything??"

"Voter registration cards?? LIBRARY CARDS??," I asked.

"It's the simple things that people see that make them think you are legit. You're just trying to get into the states, so these will all help. Now, we need to get some info on you guys, like height, weight, age, and what will the names be."

We took measurements, and the girls guesstimated their weights and got their ages. Mikhail (I'm still not going there) was easy as far as weight, height, and sex were concerned, so he was a slam-dunk. The girls all volunteered info on their stats, and we completed a fairly decent profile on everyone.

"SO now we come to your names. Anna??"

"How about Ann? Ann Donesh. That is pretty close to my actual name."

"I could be Suzanne Donesh. Her sister."

"And the baby??," asked Angie.

Svetlana blushed and said, "Michael would be a good name. Michael Cardona, if it is alright with you?"

'WOW,' I thought. 'This is gaining momentum.' I looked at Angelo.

"I would be honored," he said. "But what about when we get to Seattle and this is over??"

"What about it?" asked Svetlana, gazing into his eyes. Anna was right; he IS off the market.

The two of them sat staring into each other's eyes.

"Hello?? Hello!! Earth to Angelo; Earth to Svetlana. Come in, please!!"

They were in another world. So Anna and I discussed world peace, the state of the economy, the Chinese embargo, and just about anything else that crossed our minds.

Eventually, they snapped out of their fog and, blushing fiercely, returned to the conversation.

Angelo said, "Alright, we need photos. Good, but not too good. After all, they are supposed to be government documents."

Angelo took out his cell phone and looked around for a neutral backdrop.

"Let me get the tarp. It's khaki green, and we can string it up on the wall."

I went out to the garage and got the folded-up tarp. We went over to the front wall in the living room, and with some nails and a hammer, we hung it up and stretched it tight. The girls sat in front of the tarp, and Angelo took three pictures of each of them. He looked at them and judged there were at least two good ones of each girl, and he would print them out in Seattle and let the forger choose. He took pictures of my driver's license, just in case he needed a blank.

We took down the tarp and went to the kitchen for lunch. Angelo started the conversation.

"So what happened to Anna's pregnancy? I know it might be a little painful, but if I'm going to be part of the family, I would like to help." He fixed the two of us, Anna and I, with a stare that would brook no fudging of the facts.

Anna teared up and looked down at the table. She told him everything. His expression hardened, and he looked at me. "We have to take care of this."

I told him about the photos and about sending them to Dmitri. He sat there thinking, and I could see the wheels turning and his stare hardening. Finally, he turned to me and said, "Give me your SAT phone." I handed him the phone, and he got up and went out on the back deck into the cold.

About ten minutes later, he came back in and handed me my phone.

"I took care of it, I think. We'll have to see." He wouldn't explain.

We went into the living room, and I put on some music. I sat in my recliner (I beat Anna to it), and she plopped into my lap. The love birds sat on the couch and resumed their exclusive conversation.

"What do you think they are talking about, my darling? I think maybe they are getting serious."

I looked at this goddess, and I was thinking, 'How the hell did she beat me at chess??' I looked deep into her beautiful eyes and said, "DUUHH!!"

She punched me in the shoulder. I continued, "I think you are looking are your future brother-in-law." She giggled and looked at me. "Yours too."

O.K., so I'm still a dummy. Maybe that's how Anna beat me at chess.

I kissed my seatmate and copped a feel. Anna purred and said, "I knew you weren't gay."

We sat around. We watched Angelo and Svetlana in their own world, to the exclusion of everyone. (Except for Mikhail). We had some dinner and then some alcoholic libations. We talked a while (at least Anna and I did-the other two just made goo-goo eyes at each other.) About 10:00 p.m., we called it a night.

Thirty-five minutes later, Angelo and Svetlana called it a night. (GEEZE!) We all said good night and retired to our bedrooms.

The following morning, we met for breakfast. I got a kiss from Anna and a wiggle of her beautiful little butt. I think Angie and Svetlana shook hands and exchanged salutations. (YEAH, RIGHT!)

The breakfast was great-Anna is a great cook. We cleaned up the dishes and took coffee and tea into the living room. Little Mikhail (!!!) was hungry (Again!!) So mommy fed him, and we listened to music. And I got my ass cleaned at chess -again.

Time passed. I very seldom watched TV, except for an occasional football or baseball game. The Seahawks were doing pretty good; The Mariners not so much. I watched a lot of videos, though: war movies, documentary series, very few chick-flicks. So sue me.

I did have one, though, "Sleepless in Seattle." I'm a hometown boy, so I was a sucker for the title. Disappointing. I watched it once: two times too many.

But the girls were not big John Wayne fans, nor were they into sci-fi. So we watched "Sleepless in Seattle."

The afternoon moved along, and the girls made some popcorn.

A few minutes into the second run-through, the phone rang.

I answered it, and it was Doc Johanson. "How are things, Chuck?" he said.

"Pretty good, Doc. What's new?" "I got the lab work back. Everybody is healthy; Svetlana is a little anorexic, but I think that will improve with time. Keep them safe and healthy, son, and behave yourself." Then he muttered, 'Like that's going to happen.'

"Thanks, doc, I owe you one."

I hung up the phone and looked at everybody.

"That was the doctor. He got the test results back." It got quiet.

"Everybody is fine. The doctor says to behave ourselves. Whatever that means." I looked at Anna and grinned. She looked at me, and the temperature in the room rose perceptively. Svetlana looked at Anna and then at Angelo.

"Well," she said, "we can give Anna her bed back tonight," with a smoldering look.

Poor Angelo was at a loss. "Well, if you think that is a good idea, and Chuck doesn't mind?' he said, looking at me.

"Well, you're not sleeping with me, sooo....." I said.

Suddenly there were grins and smirks all over the place. The girls stood as one, and Svetlana announced with a yawn that it was time for bed. (Two in the afternoon??) Angelo scrambled to his feet and scooped up little Mikey. (Oh hell, who am I kidding), and swiftly walked to Svetlana's bedroom. Svetlana looked at me, and then at her sister, and said, "Good night, Violet. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," and scampered down the hall to her bedroom and locked the door.

I looked up at Anna and figured it was crunch time.

"Want to play some chess?" I asked. She laughed that gorgeous laugh and said, "How about if we play strip chess?"

"What is 'strip chess'?" I asked.......UH, OH.

"For every game you win, I'll take off 1 article of clothing. Here, I'll even give you an edge." She grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. Her hands went behind her back, and the plain white cotton bra popped off, revealing those luscious breasts. Then she unsnapped her jeans and wiggled out of them as she kicked off her sneakers. There she stood in only her cute white cotton panties.

She made even the white cotton undies look good.

She stood with her hands on her hips and surveyed my dumbfounded expression.

"I believe I'll have you naked in about five games, even if you have an undershirt on," she smirked.

'FUCK CHESS!!' I thought.

I rose from my chair and went and embraced this woman who was teasing me. "I got a better idea," I whispered.

"Good boy. Come on, let's go to bed," she purred. We went to my bedroom, and I closed the door -and locked it. She turned and said, "Are you afraid of an 'interruption'? "

I grinned. "I don't want the children to walk in on us. I intend to take care of business, and cash my 'rain check'." She smiled that smile that said I would enjoy the night.

She came up to me and dropped to her knees. She unbuckled my belt and unsnapped the jeans, pulling them down and hobbling me. She followed with my shorts. Her eyes widened a little. "OHH, MY!!" she said.

"I'm sorry if you're disappointed. No one ever complained before." 'With the possible exception of my slut ex-wife,' I thought. Hey, a beautiful woman is kneeling in front of you. Get your head back in the game.

She looked up at me. "Who's disappointed? YOU are a little bit longer than average," she said with her eyes wide, "but he is a big boy. I can't even get my hand around him." She looked up with a sparkle in her eyes. "Your wife was a fool. THIS" she hefted him in her hand, "belongs to me, now." Her lips moved to the head of my cock, and she licked the slit, causing an involuntary spasm and a small spurt of pre-cum, which she sucked in and swallowed. I moaned and closed my eyes in bliss.

She hesitated as she stroked him to hardness and looked up at me. "I'm sorry, I like doing that, and I love doing it for you. Please don't think less of me." Tears started to form in her eyes. Either she was a hell of an actress, or she felt she had done something wrong.

I pulled her up to a standing position and held her- tightly. "If you ever, ever stop doing that for me, I will think you don't love me anymore."

She broke down and started to cry. I pulled my t-shirt off (no undershirt; sorry) and kicked my jeans off, followed by my deck shoes and my skivvies. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. She was a little heavier than Svetlana but worth it. She smiled and said, "You are scattering your clothes all over your room."

"OUR room," I said. Anna beamed and threw a lip lock on me that threatened to suffocate me. I lay down next to her and licked her left nipple. Then I licked her right nipple. I alternated back and forth to the growing sounds of her moaning and quickened breathing. She shook and shivered, throwing her head back and forth. She started to pant and then to babble. I stopped, and she cried a little bit in frustration as I made my way to her navel. I stuck my tongue in her belly button and licked. She moaned so loud I thought that Svetlana and Angelo would break down the door. That's when I heard, faintly, from down the hall, muffled screams.

"YES, YES, OHHH YES!!! FUCK ME; FUCK ME, AGAIN, AGAIN!!! DEEPER, DEEPER, HARDER!!! MORE, KUKALHA, HARDER, HARDERRRRR!!"

Well, maybe not so faintly or muffled. I hoped that didn't wake the baby.

My paramour brought me back to the business at hand.

"Hey, Cowboy, we have business to attend to," she whispered huskily. I made my way down to her undies and found they were dripping wet. I pulled them off her shapely legs and dropped them on the floor. She moaned and wiggled a bit.

"I don't scream as much as Svetlana does, but I do get animated. You may have trouble holding me down," she purred.

I dove for her pussy and licked up one labia and down the other. She shook and thrashed. She moaned into the pillow. I sucked her clit until it stuck out like a small finger. She was crazy with lust now and couldn't hold still.

She started to cry. "Most men won't go down on a, a, prostitute. They say it's too disgusting."

"But you're not a prostitute any more, are you?"

She looked at me with wide eyes. "Then what am I?," she sniffled.

"You're the woman I love and am going to marry and she will bear my children. The woman I should have met and married seven years ago."

I blew a warm breath across her pussy, and she flinched and shrieked. "I thought you didn't scream like that?" I said, grinning

"I think there are a lot of things I'm going to like doing with you that I never did before."

slid my index finger and my thumb into her vaginal canal and stroked the top inside wall of her pussy. She screamed even louder and buried her face in the bedclothes. Her hips spasm-ed and jerked up and down.

I mentally thanked the girls in the bordello in the south of Italy. We had gone there on R&R while I was overseas in the sandbox, and we learned quite a bit from the ladies there. I worked my way down her legs till I was kissing her ankles. She moaned as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Finally, "Now, dammit, take me now, my darling. I want you inside me."

I straddled her hips and reached down to grab her knees. Pulling her legs up to my shoulders, I put the head of my dick at the entrance to heaven. She raised her head, and her eyes widened in shock.

"Please, put it in, but be gentle. It looks so big."

I gazed at her, licked my lips, and blew her a kiss. I gently pushed on little Charlie's head and slid into her. She moaned, and then her eyes widened in shock.

"OHH, MY GOD!!" Her eyes rolled back in her head again, and she started to whimper in ecstasy. I pushed a little bit and held still. Then I pulled back a little and eased back in farther. Again, I withdrew and ventured in further.

'Christ,' I thought, 'She's jerking me off with her snatch. I don't know if I can hold it any longer.'

But she was enjoying this too much. On the next push, she pulled it all the way in, coupled with a prolonged groan of pleasure. Her eyes still had not focused as she wiggled her hips around my shaft, purring in contentment.

Finally, her eyes locked to mine, and as she brought my face into focus, she smiled an evil grin and said, "Good thing I am a professional, and know what I'm doing. A happy professional, too."

I looked down at her angelic face and said, "I think I'm cumming." Little Charlie couldn't hold it anymore and erupted in her pussy.

"OH, FUCK!!," she wailed. "That was amazing!!"

"You're officially retired from being a professional. From now on, you are my amateur. You have to get used to taking care of little Charlie."

"I hope I never get used to it," she sighed.

Bodily fluids were flowing all over, and I slowly became flaccid and slipped out of her vagina.

"OH, look," she pouted. "We almost used it all up." And she started to giggle.