Anna, Svetlana, Mikhail, Joe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid in post-coital bliss and slipped off to sleep.

I awoke about one and half hours later. My organ was looking to ravage and plunder some unsuspecting female. Fortunately, the nearest willing female was subconsciously stroking my friend. I rolled to her, and cupped a breast in my left hand, and reached down to suck her nipple.

She moaned slightly and squeezed my friend. I got on top of her and proceeded to slide into her trickling pussy, slowly progressing farther as she gradually woke up. She purred and moaned steadily louder as I finally buried myself deep in her velvet glove of passion.

We started to rock back and forth in a passionate embrace, and after a few moments, all semblance of gentleness disappeared. We were fucking, pure and simple. Anna clawed at my back and bit my shoulder. She went through at least three large orgasms and was pretty much a puddle beneath me when little Charlie informed me that we should stop screwing around and make a deposit in her cute little love purse. 

I groaned and slammed him home to the screams of 'Yes, YES, NOW!!'

Wow, twice in one night. I could get used to this. Then she looked at me and smiled.

"I could get used to this," she murmured.

I shuddered: 'Maybe she is psychic,' I wondered.

We slipped off again into blissful sleep.

About two hours later, I awakened to animalistic sounds from down the hall. Then I realized that the louder noises concerned my crotch. And involved a certain someone busily devouring my penis. 

Anna stopped what she was doing and made eye contact.

"MY TURN!!" she growled. Anna squeezed my little friend and slid up to my hips. She impaled herself with one smooth wiggle. Her eyes slipped closed, and my sleeping companion started breathing in shallow grunts. The pressure and the speed increased, and she slowly moaned and convulsed around me. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she pitched forward as her hips ground into me. I caught her by those two beautiful handles and squeezed ever so gently. Her kegel muscles milked me once, twice, three times, and I busted a nut a third time. 

God, this woman is killing me. I thought she loved me.' She spilled onto my chest and sighed in satisfaction.

"I love you. I don't deserve you or your love, but I will take it and NEVER, EVER let it go."

O.K., I guess I'll keep her. As if that was a question.

We snuggled and made out for a while. I think my reproduction equipment may never function again. Anna, on the other hand, was in seventh heaven. She was humming and quietly singing to herself while rubbing my belly and playing with my chest hairs.

I looked at the alarm clock and saw 7:00 a.m. I tickled my love's ribs and caused her to giggle, convulse and curl into a ball. I crawled out of bed and ran to the bathroom to heed the call of nature. Soon I was joined by Anna, who offered to help. She reached around and grabbed my cock, and held it. I finished, and she shook it for me. Then she got toilet paper to wipe it dry. I smiled and closed my eyes in ecstasy. She kissed him gently.

"I must take care of my new friend. He is very special to me now." She smiled at me and squeezed our mutual friend.

We went and got dressed and went out to the kitchen. Nobody was around yet. Anna started cooking, and put water on to boil, and started coffee. She was singing some Russian song, and I asked her what it was.

"It's a Russian lullaby. You only sing it to the one love." She looked around. "I don't see anyone else around," she giggled.

Isn't that sweet?

We had coffee and ate breakfast as we waited for the errant young people to emerge. "You don't think they hurt themselves, do you?" Anna asked with some concern.

About that time, The door down the hall opened, and the two lovebirds came out with the baby in Angelo's arms. Svetlana looked like a love-struck teenager. Angelo was in an alternate universe. I don't think you could have removed the smile off his face with dynamite. They drifted into the kitchen in a trance, smiled at us, and said, "Good morning."

I made a show of checking my watch and said, "Oh, I thought it was later than that. Where have you two been??"

They blushed and looked at the floor with shit-eating grins on their faces.

"We, uhh, we lost track of time." He blushed (again) and took Svetlana's hand. With awe and passion in her eyes, she looked up at him.

"Do you know he hurt his leg in the war? He has a prosthetic lower right leg. And he still performs admirably." Her look changed to awe as she gazed into his eyes. Angelo's complexion changed to deep crimson.

"Yes, we heard," I said, grinning like a Cheshire cat. Anna lowered he eyes and snickered.

Angelo bowed up and said," Well, it wasn't quite a tomb in your room last night, either." Anna spits coffee all over the breakfast table.

"OH, you heard that, hunh?" she said.

I was not about to let my lover go undefended.

"Your sister got scared,....... by a large snake." (Heh, Heh, Heh.)

 Anna glared at me, and the other two just stared.

"O.K., breakfast time," Anna said.

She laid out a mess of scrambled eggs, toast and bacon, orange juice, tomato juice, and coffee and tea. Then she blew in my ear.

"We have to keep the 'snake's' strength up!" she giggled.

We sat down, and everyone, including Mikhail, had breakfast. We laughed and shared some stories from the past, theirs and ours. Angie told how he had lost his leg, and the look on Svetlana's face was one of awe, sadness, and pure lust.

We cleared the table and adjourned to the living room. Angelo, Svetlana, and Mikhail shared the couch while I had my recliner complete with my favorite lap cushion. Anna was performing surgery on my neck and doing a fine job. That's when the SAT phone rang.

I reached over and picked it up while Anna licked my cheek.

"Hello?," I answered.

"You must be Charles Carson."

"I am. Who is this?"

"I'm your close friend's father. Is he behaving himself?"

I looked over at Angelo frenching Svetlana's ear while she giggled.

"Sort of, sir."

He chuckled on the other end. "Tell him the 'favor' he asked for is in play. Do you have TV reception up where you are?"

"Yes, sir, I have a dish."

"You might want to check the evening news tonight. Tell him that his mother says hello, and to treat that young lady with respect. Also, tell him I'm very proud of him." Click. The connection broke.

"Who was that?," said Angelo.

"That was Angelo Cardona Sr.," I said. Angelo almost fell off the couch.

"Something about the 'favor' you asked for is in play, and that we should check the evening news. What do you suppose he was talking about?"

"UHH, I reached out to my dad for some help. I figured he could help with our Dmitri problem."

I looked at my watch; it was only about 1:00 p.m., so we had a little bit of time to wait. We listened to music and talked.

The girls made supper, and we ate. We got a couple of beers and some wine, and we retired to the living room and turned on the TV.

KTUU Channel 2 had nothing of interest. It was 6:05: the news was just starting. I switched to Channel 11, KTVA. Nothing on that channel. I was just about to change stations when the breaking news logo came up.

"This just in: The peace and quiet of the southwest side of Anchorage were shattered by gunfire about 6 hours ago, as FBI Agents and Alaska state police raided a local nightclub.

"The Leningrad was the scene of a shootout between federal agents and state law enforcement which left three dead and four wounded. Killed in the exchange were the owner of the club, one Dmitri Godisov, and two employees. Four more were seriously wounded when the authorities raided the club and confiscated over 100 pounds of Heroin and close to $1000000 in cash. Also arrested were six women charged with prostitution. The raid was the result of an anonymous tip to authorities. Authorities are confident they have put a make dent in the organized drug activity in Alaska. More news as it develops. In sports,...."

I looked at Angelo and smiled.

He looked at me and grinned.

Anna looked at Angelo, got up, and went to him. She pulled him to his feet and the kiss she laid on him was mind-blowing.

Svetlana jumped up and pushed Anna away. "He's mine!!," she said.

"I was just thanking him for what his father did."

"I will thank him," said Svetlana. "And I will say thank you to his father when we meet."

Anna walked up to her sister and hugged her. "I have my own, Jagadka. I am sorry to have offended you." The girls made up, and we tried to decide what to do next. Angelo had about a week's worth of vac time here, so the two of them spent a lot of time in her bedroom. The noise level increased. Towards the end of the week, we had a visit from the FBI and State Troopers. Sargent Walt Anderson and two agents called from the driveway and asked if they come and visit.

I told him sure. Just be careful of the sprite strip. I hung up the phone and started to think. Luckily I had replaced my original driver's license with an updated one soon after I moved in. However, I very seldom used it. I told the girls to take Mikhail and go into the 'panic room' and close the door. Then Angelo and I slid a large dresser over the doorway, effectively hiding the entrance from view. Then we adjourned to the living room and waited.

I didn't think this was serious, but I had no way of explaining the girl's presence. Then I realized- 'Their clothes- and the diapers.' We grabbed everything and shoved them into suitcases. Then took them to the garage, followed by the four cases of diapers 

We stacked them neatly behind the snowmobile and covered them with the infamous tarp. It looked like supplies. Stacked where they were back in a corner, they almost disappeared.

We had just enough time to get a couple of beers and plop down on the couch.

Law enforcement showed up approx. 2 minutes later.

I met them at the door and invited them in. I offered them a beer. They respectfully declined. They seated themselves, and Sergeant Anderson asked if I knew Anna Doneshiona.

"The name doesn't ring a bell." Joe came over and laid his head on Walt's leg.

"Hey, boy, how yah doing?"

Special Agent John Travers looked at him and said, "You weren't kidding when you said knew him, were you?"

"Mr. Carson, your name came up in the aftermath of the raid this after non on the Leningrad raid. Can I see your driver's license please?," said Agent John Travers.

I looked at the LEO types and pulled out my legit driver's license. The Fed examined it and returned it. "Do you remember what happened to the first one you had?"

"Well, if I remember correctly, when I got this one, they kept the old one. Why is that important??"

"When we finished the raid, we came upon some receipts and records, including some rather graphic pictures. There are two females currently missing and a three to four-month-old male child. It seems the two females got killed execution-style. The baby is missing. "

"The pictures of the older woman were on a cellphone we found in the Tahoe the two bad actors we roused on Thursday night up here. The picture files, along with a text message, had been sent to their boss Dmitri Godisov. Your name came up as the last person to see Miss Doneshiona alive."

"No clue, gentlemen. I don't recognize any of the names or photos. I'm at a loss."

The two cops asked a few more questions and finally rose. Walt shook my hand.

"I'll keep you posted if I can. Try to stay in touch." The Fed nodded and thanked me for my help(or lack of it). They left, and Angelo and I stood and stared at each other. Finally, Angie said, "Should we let them out?"

I grinned. "Naw, let's let the girls stew for a while." Then laughing all the way, I went to the back room. We moved the dresser and opened the door. The girls came out, looking around apprehensively. Are they gone? Are they going to arrest us??" said Anna. Mikhail started to fuss, so (you guessed it) mommy whipped out lunch.

We talked for a while, and Angelo got ready to leave the next day. It was very emotional, and Svetlana was in tears most of the time. Angie swore he would come back and take her home.

Saturday dawned cloudy and nasty. We packed Angel's stuff into the Excursion, and the girls and Mikhail joined me on the run to Anchorage. Even though I wasn't sure it was completely safe, I lost the vote.

Angelo made his flight, and we returned to the house in a somber mood to await his return.

End of part 3 -The conclusion to follow. I hope you have enjoyed it so far. Sorry it tended to ramble. That's the way it came out. Thank you for hanging with me.