Anna Takes Control Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tattooed girl looked at the two women, taking down the sign, her face flush of arousal. "You are the kinkiest couple that we have had here," was all that she could whisper. Filling two bags, she swiped the bimbo's card as the couple walked out of the store. The mommy bimbo is still naked in the parking lot.

"You surprised me Chrissi. I wasn't expecting you to be completely naked. I figured you would just pull your tits out or lift your mini skirt above your waist. You are becoming a good little bimbo for your daughter."

Chrissi felt the all too familiar shame and pride mixture that she is beginning to know all too well. "I am happy to make you proud of me, honey." This time when Chrissi called her daughter "honey" it wasn't in a motherly way, more like a pet name for a lover. Was any of the times she has called Anna that this weekend in a motherly way? "Am I seeing my daughter as my cruel lover? Still, as a lover nonetheless?" That thought lodged into her head as she sat with her legs spread in the car, still naked.

Anna drove to a pet store, getting out of the car, she remained silent as she rummaged through the bags. She found the pink leather collar and found what appeared to be the skimpiest and stretchiest piece of pink fabric she had ever seen. Opening her mother's car door, she dropped the dress on the ground as she reached for her mother's neck with the collar.

"I own you, Chrissi. You are mine to use as I please. You gave yourself to me last night with your orgasm but have cemented it in the store. Your pleasure means nothing to me. From this moment on you will wear this collar, unless you are taking a shower, as an outward sign of your submissiveness to your daughter," Anna unexpectedly became emotional as she thought of the words she planned to tell Maggie one day, "I will love you with all of my heart, I promise not to hurt you. With this collar, I am claiming you, Chrissi the bimbo mommy slut, as my property, the light of my life, and my whore." Anna clasped the pink collar around her mother's neck. She knew she meant every word she said but she had no idea why she said the last part.

Chrissi sat still, hearing the words of endearment from her daughter. Hearing her daughter profess her love for her, even if it wasn't the way she was used to, she smiled. Tears of happiness rolled down her cheek. Breaking the moment, Anna ordered Chrissi to get out of the car and pick up the dress from the ground to put it on.

Anna watched Chrissi bend over, her eyes on her mother's heart-shaped ass. They darted to her tits as her mother pulled the dress over her head like a t-shirt. The dress was more revealing than either woman could have guessed. It had a quality of sheerness that left nothing to the imagination. Chrissi's nipples and still firm tits pushed against the thing fabric as it hugged her ass and hips. The daughter took in the beautiful sight that was her 43-year-old mother, her bimbo.

As they walked, Anna held Chrissi's hand. "Just because I love you don't think I am getting soft. We will discuss this later, I assure you." Chrissi nodded with a smile.

Inside the pet store, Anna told Chrissi what she wanted her to do and sent her on her way. She found herself in front of an assortment of leashes. She should have picked one up at the sex toy shop but she wanted to keep the collar a secret. She was impressed hot the tattooed woman rang it up while keeping it hidden with one of Chrissi's dresses.

Meanwhile, Chrissi was looking at the assorted aluminum dog tags. They seemed to have hundreds of shapes and colors. Found one that was pink and in the shape of the heart, Picking it up, she took it to the engraver. On the little piece of paper with the tiny pencil, "Why do these places always have tiny pencils?" she wondered, she wrote 'Chrissi the Bimbo' to be engraved on the front. She continued writing, 'Mommy slut owned by Anna'. She nervously handed the dog tag and piece of paper to the twenty-something slacker behind the counter. As the guy read it, he let out a laugh eyeing her pink collar. He was going to have a story to tell his buddies later she thought. A few minutes later he called out "Chrissi the Bimbo" so his voice carried through the store, even though she was standing in front of him. Her cheeks would have been a deeper shade of red if it weren't for the make-up on her face.

Chrissi thanked him as she walked towards Anna, sashaying her hips, oozing sex with each step. She wanted to make her daughter proud. She wanted to make her owner proud. Well aware of how tight her dress was, each step was a deliberate act of horniness.

When she reached her daughter, she was handed a leash to purchase along with the dog tag. At the register, as Chrissi was pulling her card from her purse, she accidentally dropped her credit card. Her daughter simply pointed to the card and Chrissi bent over revealing her uncovered sex and slightly reddened ass. She quickly handed it to the cashier as he asked if the breathing sex doll needed a bag. Anna answered for her mother.

"No, she will wear these out of the store if that is okay with you."

The guy nervously mumbled that would be fine. Anna then reached to her mother's collar and attached the dog tag to the tick metal D ring and then the leash. Thanking the cashier and wishing him a good day as she walked her slut out of the store.

Looking around the parking lot, Anna saw no one walking to their car.

"Chrissi, uncover your owned tits. They will remain free for rest of the day." Anna tugged lightly on the leash.

"Yes, honey." Chrissi pulled the thin material to the side of each 38D tit. Once again, she thought about that word, 'honey'. She has always called her daughter that. It was a term of endearment for her only daughter. Now the word felt sexier. Hearing her daughter's words earlier really threw her for a loop. She knew her daughter well enough to know she meant every word but that didn't lessen the surprise. Did she love Anna as a lover? Her heart screamed "YES!" but her mind was confused. She only ended up in this situation yesterday and that is because Anna caught her and Maggie. How could these feelings emerge so quickly?

Chissi found herself in the car, legs spread, tits out. The car ride remained silent as they returned home. Both women were deep in much-needed thought. Once in the driveway in front of the house, Anna told her mother to get the bags and to strip naked except for her high heels before entering the house.

Outside of the door, Chrissi put the bag down and slid the dress down her body. Bending over to pick up the dress and the bags, she entered the house. Setting them next to the other bags on the coffee table, she walked to her daughter. Her daughter grabbed the leash that was hanging between her voluptuous tits, pulling it roughly before unclipping it from her collar.

"Go make us lunch. I am starving and I am sure you are as well. Then you will clean the kitchen and the living room, make my bed, get the laundry started, and make your bed. If you are not done within 30 minutes of starting you will ask to be punished. Put on one of your new movies before you get started. I am expecting to be eating sooner than later."

Chrissi pressed play on a new DVD as the title "MILF Dyke Bimbos 117" appeared on the screen. Anna couldn't help but think of how the title hit the head on the nail. She watched as a buxom woman seduced her buxom friend. Hearing Chrissi move around in the kitchen, she squeezed her 36C breast over her shirt. She always had a high sex drive, one that she is learning to be inherited from her mother, but she has never been this turned on. As her hand reached over her jeans, she decided she will have Chrissi service her later. She became entranced by the scene that was on the TV. Seeing the actresses' tits jiggle as they scissored each other.

Anna was interrupted as Chrissi told her lunch was ready. Moving to the kitchen, she saw Chrissi hang her apron on the hook. Salads were set on the table with diced chicken on top. Anna sat down as her mother was holding a light Italian dressing in one hand and a lite Ranch in the other.

"What kind of dressing would my daughter like?"

Anna answered Italian, impressed by her mother's servitude and even more impressed by the bouncing tits that were eye level Chrissi lightly shook the bottle.

"You will have the same slut."

"Of course, Anna."

She repeated the same motions pouring dressing on her salad before sitting down with her legs spread. Anna watched her mother as the first bite of lettuce entered her mouth.

"Mommy slut, slap each tit for every bite you take until I tell you to stop."

"As you wish, Anna."

Anna watched Chrissi take a bite and then watched each tit jiggle as her mother slapped them.

"Harder, mommy slut. Put on a show for me as I eat."

Chrissi took another bite and this time slapped each tit harder. Her mind wonder why she was abusing herself simply because Anna told her to. Then she found her answer, her daughter told her to.

Anna watched her mother as she ate, "I bet your cunt is soaked, isn't it? I felt how wet you were in the store when I spanked your cunt."

"My cunt is soaked, Anna." She took another bite and smacked each tit again.

"Is mommy dearest a little painslut?" Anna mocked Chrissi.

"I don't know what that is, honey. I just crave serving my daughter."

Anna looked at Chrissi's plate, noticing it was almost clean of salad. "Mommy slut, you may stop spanking your tits. Instead, spank your cunt until I say stop."

Chrissi listening to her daughter, pushed her chair a few inches from the table and took a bite. Soon she felt a sting in her cunt that made tits jiggle from her own hand. This lasted for 3 more spankings before Anna told her to stop.

"Once you are finished eating, you will bring me a marker," Anna said as she finished her salad. Chrissi nodded, as her mouth was full of food.

Once finished, Chrissi went to retrieve the marker. She noticed that walking through the house nude was feeling almost normal. Only a day and a half of this but she wasn't as shy being naked in front of her daughter. Returning with the marker and handing it to Anna.

"Stay still slut." Those were the only words Anna had to say as she took the cap off the marker and reached to her mother's stomach. Anna wrote in big letters 'DAUGHTER FUCKER' on her stomach. Then she stood up and gripped her mother's left tit writing 'OWNED' on the top of it. Remaining silent, she repeated the same motions with her mother's right tit writing 'BIMBO' across it.

"You have 30 minutes to get your chores done starting now, mommy slut."

Chrissi looked ridiculous as she tried to move as fast as she could with the degrading words written on her. She tackled the kitchen first. The second time today she was putting away plates. Then she went to make her daughter's bed and then her own. Next was the laundry. This was easier because she didn't have as many clothes but Anna had a full hamper that she had to drag to the laundry room. Filling the washing machine, she turned the knobs and went to the living room.

Anna was on the couch looking at her phone, the clock on her phone to be more specific as her mother walked into the room. She was rushing as she bent down to pick up miscellaneous clothes, sex toys, and last night's wine glasses. She then scurried to clean the glasses and as she was on the way to place the clothes in the laundry room she heard Anna.

"Time is up slut!" Anna's voice had a hint of excitement.

Chrissi finished her task before she meekly returned to her daughter. Fully aware she wasn't finished in the time frame Anna gave her, she worried about her punishment. Anna was cool as a cucumber.

"Chrissi, you weren't finished in 30 minutes. For that, you have to be punished. I was rooting for you and those bouncing funbags as you rushed around the house."

"I understand, Anna. I failed you."

"I wouldn't say you failed me, slut. That happened when I saw you in bed with Maggie. No, you simply let me down. Instead of spanking you, I am going to try a different approach. Go fetch me your leash and your favorite sex toy."

Chrissi got her leash. The idea was silly in her head a 43-year-old who has a leash so her daughter can lead her around. Then she got her favorite vibrator. It has blasted her off to too many orgasms to count. Bringing the items to Anna, her daughter clipped the leash to her collar. Chrissi has already forgotten it was around her neck as she grew used to it.

"We are going to walk in the backyard. As we do, you will be fucking your cunt. You will be complimenting and flirting with me the entire time."

Chrissi felt a tug as her daughter lead her outside. She turned her toy on as a loud buzz filled the air and began to slide the toy in her all too willing cunt.

Sighing, "My daughter has the prettiest eyes. I can..." Chrissi let out a soft moan, "I love the way they shine when I make you cum." A low, husky sigh escaped her lips as an image of Anna cumming floated in her sex-crazed mind. "I love the way my owner's ass sways as you walk, Anna." Another motherly moan entered Anna's ears.

Anna was enjoying this. Sure, her mother wasn't exactly flirting with her but the compliments were sending tingles through her body. She held the leash tighter, forcing Chrissi to walk closer to her.

Chrissi moaned more frequently in between her breathy speaking as she continued, "I love the way you own me, Anna." More moans, "I am getting sooooo close, honey!"

"You can't cum yet, daughter fucker." Anna replied sharply.

"Can we stop for a moment?"

Not answering, Anna stopped while turning around and moved her mother's hand away from her cunt. "You may turn that off, mommy slut." Chrissi did as she was told. "You should see yourself right now. Wait a minute, I can make that happen." Anna holding her phone, opening the camera. "Give me a sexy pose you are a hot piece of cunt and I want to show you."

Chrissi thought back to the cover girls on her seemingly growing smut collection as she spread her legs and pinched her sensitive nipple. Anna took a few pictures and held the phone for her to see. Chrissi barely recognized herself. Her platinum blonde hair draped behind her back, the lewd words written on her body, her hairless cunt. She did like what she saw though. She liked that her daughter had this much control of her.

"Anna, the woman in that picture screams sex."

"Yes she does and mommy we will be making more changes to you. I want you to be my idea of a perfect sex doll. When you walk into a room, all eyes will be locked onto your every movement. I know Christina was more of a wallflower but thankfully you are Chrissi the daughter fucking bimbo now. Turn your toy back on slut, that was enough of a break."

"Yes, honey." Yes, she was falling in love with her controlling daughter. She knew it.

The toy in her needy cunt, another moan passed her lips. "I want to suck on my daughter's perky round breasts." Chrissi's hand was pumping faster as Anna walked her around the yard. Images of Anna's firm 36C breasts filled her head. Moaning, no longer softly, "I want to kiss my daughter's full lips. I need my daughter's touch... FUCK! Anna may your mommy slut cum."

Without saying a word, Anna stopped walking and turned to look at her cum hungry bimbo. "Turn off the toy, Chrissi." Chrissi mindlessly obeying. She needed to cum but she did as she was told.

"Look at yourself. You look like you really need a cumsie." Anna giggled at how cute that sounded. "Does my mommy need a cumsie?" Anna teased Chrissi's clit with her thumb.

"Yes, honey. Your bimbo mommy needs a cumsie. Please let me have a cumsie, Anna." Anna leaned in and kissed her mother on the lips. Her tongue found Chrissi's tongue as they wrapped around each other. Her thumb never left her bimbo's clit. The mother moaned in her daughter's mouth, she could feel her orgasm building. Unfortunately, Anna could as well. Breaking the kiss as removing her thumb from Chrissi's drenched cunt, she whispered into her ear, "I own your orgasms, Christine Anderson."

Her mother sighed and was surprised at what her daughter called her. She didn't have much time to think about it as her daughter was giving more orders.

"You will crawl inside the house and keep your toy in your mouth. Once inside, you will crawl and get one of your old lipsticks and bring it to me." Anna watched as Chrissi got on all 4's. Her tits hung as they walked and crawled into the house. Anna let go of the leash as Chrissi crawled to her small bedroom, returning to her daughter with a conservative dark red lipstick.

Anna opened the lipstick and ordered her mother to stay still as she wrote slut on her mother's forehead. She then told Chrissi to kneel and lookup. The moment Chrissi did another picture was taken. Holding the phone in front of her mother, "Chrissi do you see Christine Anderson in this picture?"

"No, Anna. I see Chrissi. Your bimbo mommy slut."

"What would Christine Anderson say if she saw this picture of Chrissi the bimbo?"

"That Chrissi is pathetic. Chrissi is a whore and she deserves everything that is coming to her."

"What does Chrissi see when she looks at this picture?"

"Your bimbo trying to make you happy."

"Does Chrissi think this a picture of a pathetic whore?"

No, Anna. I think that is a woman who wants to make her daughter happy. A woman who lusts for the beautiful daughter who took that picture."

Anna found a picture from a few months ago of Christine in her phone, holding it up to her mother.

"Chrissi who is in this picture?" The picture was of a pretty for age, brunette, dressed conservatively.

"Christine Anderson, Anna."

"What do you see when you see this picture of Christine?"

"A woman who was hurting her daughter for her own selfish needs."

"Are you that woman anymore, Chrissi?"

Tears began to form. She couldn't hold it in anymore. "No, Anna. I am Chrissi, dammit. Your bimbo mommy. I hated myself every day that I saw you. I was the worst kind of and I don't deserve you, even as my owner."

Anna seeing her mother's reaction, lead her to the couch and patted the cushion next to her. Once Chrissi was on the couch, she continued to cry. The volcano exploded and everything that she had been feeling over the past few months was pouring out of her like hot lava pouring down the side of a mountain.

Holding her mother close, Chrissi's head on her shoulder, she caressed her softly. Not saying anything, just holding her tight. She was crying as well, not knowing how her mother felt. She never expected this kind of reaction. Breaking the silence, "I love you Chrissi."

Chrissi looked into her daughter's eyes. The same eyes that she lustfully imagined earlier. "Why? I am the worst person I know."

"You are mine, Chrissy the bimbo. We will remove all of the pictures of Christine Anderson hanging through the house. That person is gone. I will never forgive Christine but I love you, Chrissi."

Tears continued to flow at her daughter's words. "I love you, Anna. Not as my daughter. As the woman who owns me. As my lover." Once she said that Chrissi's world began to spin. She was completely honest with her daughter for the first time in months. "I am yours, Anna, forever yours."

The next hour the women sat, holding each other. Confessing their feelings. That was when Chrissi asked if her daughter was hungry. Anna nodded kissing Chrissi before letting her go. There was a lot to take in for both, Anna and Chrissi, but they knew where they stood. Chrissi understood her household duties and her position in the new relationship with her daughter. Most importantly, she knew Anna loved her and her daughter understood the love she felt for her. Chrissi went to cook dinner, crawling to the kitchen.