Anna Takes Control Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That couldn't be Christine, she would never be naked through the house, even if she was by herself, let alone her body decorations and blonde hair. What was up with that collar?" Maggie confusedly thought to herself as she saw Anna sitting on her mother's bed.

"You may leave and close the door," Anna ordered Chrissi. Chrissi nodded as she left the room, closing the door behind her. She wasn't sure what to do so she sat in her room, close by if Anna needed her help.

Anna transformed into an ice queen as she stared daggers into Maggie.

"What is there to talk about? You fucked my mom and I am supposed to be okay with that? How many others did you fuck behind my back?" Maggie stood still, letting Anna continue. "I loved you, Mags. I was shopping for an engagement ring. If you don't talk, I will ask you to leave and you better pray that I never see you again. If you see me on the street walk the other way."

Maggie began to cry. "Only your mother, she was the only one. I never intended for any of this to happen, A. Please, I will do anything for us. I haven't slept, I can't eat. My life is meaningless without you."

"You were willing to throw everything away to have sex with my slut of a mother and you are telling me your life is meaningless now? Do you even hear what you are saying? How dumb do you think I am? How do you think it feels when I caught you in bed with that whore? You are asking for pity but I didn't even have a shoulder to cry on because you had to eat her cunt!"

Chrissi sitting alone in her room was able to hear everything that her daughter had said. Her face grew long as a tear formed in her eye. Even though she knew that her daughter loved her, the words still stung.

Maggie was standing still. She had nothing to say. Even if she did have something to say, what would be she able to say. Anna was right in everything she was yelling.

"Do you have nothing to say for yourself you selfish bitch?"

"Please, Anna. Please, I will do better. I never thought about how much it would hurt you. I was selfish but I..."

"You are a selfish person and I don't have room in my life for someone like that. However," Anna went in for the kill, "you said you want to change and be better. If I were to allow you in my life things are going to change."

"Yes, A," Maggie's face was covered in tears as she looked up at Anna, "things need to change. I need to change."

"You will accept your place in my life, unconditionally? If not, just leave and go fuck someone else's mom."

"Absolutely. I know I fucked everything up."

"This will not be easy for you. I am warning you. You see Mags, I have changed since I saw you in that whore's bed. I know exactly what I am looking for, I just don't think you are up for it."

"I am willing to do anything, please take me back."

"Strip."

"What?"

"I don't like repeating myself. Strip or leave."

Maggie unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her braless 34B tits, and then she loosened her belt, unbuttoning her shorts. Pulling her cotton panties down her legs. Standing naked in front of Anna.

Pointing at Maggie's cunt covered with blonde hair, "This needs to be smooth." Anna walked in a circle around Maggie. "You will be my bimbo bitch. You will not cheat on me again. Any whim or desire I have, you will do. You will be dedicated to serving my needs. Your needs will always be last on my list, always. Those are my terms. If you don't like it, you can put your clothes on and leave. I will return in 5 minutes. If you are still here I know your answer." Anna didn't say another word as she walked out of the door, leaving it open with an expressionless Maggie. She found Chrissi in her room, her face looked sad.

"I am sorry, honey. I am happy Christine is gone. I am so much better with you. I will never forgive myself for all of the hurt I caused you." Anna put her arm around her mother's shoulder and held her. Looking at the clock she saw it was time to return to her room. She didn't see Maggie walk past so she knew she would be there.

"Chrissi come with me." Holding her mother's hand, they entered the room to see a naked Maggie. Maggie looked up, lost in her incomprehensible thoughts. "None of this made sense. What is Anna doing and who is this naked woman holding her hand?"

"Maggie you have an hour to shave your cunt, take a shower and put on make-up. Make-up will be provided."

********

Thank you for reading Anna Takes Control Pt. 2. Comments are appreciated. Part 3 is coming soon!