Anna Takes Control Pt. 04

Story Info
Maggie slides deeper under Anna's control.
6.1k words
4.74
24.6k
26
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank everyone for the kind words for the entire Anna Takes Control series. Yes, it is ridiculous and highly unbelievable. The concept alone is far-fetched and often silly. Still, there is something about Anna, Chrissi, and Maggie that keeps bringing me back and I hope you can say the same.

This is intended for adults. If you are under the legal age to be consuming such filth, go play video games. Everyone in this story is 18+. This story features lesbian family sex, humiliation, spanking, or other punishments. If this isn't your cup of tea, that is a-okay. This site has millions of other stories that will be sure to wet your whistle.

—--

It has been a day since Maggie ungracefully slid into her world of hurt. Anna has taken control of every aspect of her life faster than Maggie ever thought possible. "How is the same person that I have dated for the past three years? A never had a mean bone in her body." Maggie's thoughts were groggy as her body stirred, the sex toy she used for hours lied next to her. Opening her eyes, she saw Chrissi, naked except for heels and a pink collar, making the morning coffee.

"Good morning, Maggie. Go take a shower and put on your make-up." Chrissi's bubbly voice declared.

Maggie did not want to move, her body sore from the multiple spankings and the non-stop masturbation marathon. She was a ticking timebomb as her body flooded with the need for release. Maybe she can cum in the shower she pondered as memories of a mid-afternoon tryst she had with Anna in the shower the week before. There was a moment of sadness as she remembered that moment of pleasure. She quickly remembered why she was in this predicament.

"Christine... umm... Chrissi, I have work today. I can't stay here all day and be treated like some slut. Where are my clothes?"

"Don't be silly, Maggie. Your job is to make Miss Anna happy," Chrissi giggled, "Now go get ready before she wakes up."

"You can't be serious. Do you even hear yourself, Christine? I am a person, she just can't decide what I can and cannot do. You are her mother for fuck sake! This isn't some game, this is my life, our lives!" Maggie sniped back as Chrissi continued her task.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, Maggie. Remember we gave ourselves to my daughter." Chrissi's infectious bubbly voice chimed before she refreshed her lipstick.

Maggie's expressionless face watched Chrissi take a fresh mug of coffee to the room that a sleeping Anna was in. What choice did she have? As she walked to the bathroom to take a shower she noticed the door was missing. "When did that disappear?" Maggie wondered as she saw the note in Anna's writing.

"Slut,

You and mommy slut haven't earned the privilege of having a bathroom door. Don't even think about cumming in the shower, I will know. When you are finished making yourself pretty for me come to my room.

Miss A"

"This is getting out of control. She needs to listen to reason. Haven't I been punished enough?" Maggie sobbed as the warm water poured over her body. In the corner of her eye, she saw the razor. The symbol of her submission as she shaved her cunt, not because she wanted to, because Anna ordered her to.

Stepping out of the shower, Maggie saw the make-up on the bathroom counter. As she mindlessly began to apply the make-up until she couldn't recognize herself. Her dark hair was brushed flat as it rested on her back and shoulders. As soon as she was pacified with her appearance, Maggie began to make small steps towards the bedroom.

"Look Chrissi! The slut took your advice," Anna laughed.

Maggie's head was down. The last thing she wanted to see was Chrissi's face buried deep in Anna's pussy.

"I told you she would, Miss Anna," Chrissi cooed.

Looking up, Maggie saw Chrissi on all 4's, her tits hanging and ass in the air. "Anna, I need to work today. You know I can't be late or my boss will yell at me. Gary hates when anyone is late."

"About your work," Anna had a phone in her hand, "I have decided you will quit today. Now, in front of me and my bimbo mommy."

Maggie was holding the phone and saw the number was already entered waiting for her to press the green call button. "My house, my car, my student loans, credit cards. How am I supposed to pay for any of these? You are asking way too much Anna."

"You don't understand. First, I don't care what you think. Am I taking this too far? I don't think so. I believe I gave you multiple chances yesterday to leave and instead you fucked your cunt as you watched my mommy slut eat me out. You are my slut. I know you are worried about your responsibilities but that isn't for me to worry about. Now make the call slut."

Looking at the phone, Maggie held back tears as she told her now-former boss that she quit effective immediately. She was worried about the everlasting threat of spankings. Giving the phone back to Anna she stood silently. Numb, a feeling she was getting too familiar with.

"That wasn't so hard, was it? I know you hated that job, not that you are going to enjoy your new one as my slut. Now, we should go over some rules. Think of these as expectations that I have for you. First, I want to remind you that you are not my girlfriend, nor am I your girlfriend. You are my slut. I am your Miss A. Your needs will soon become pleasing me. You will live only for my pleasure. I will not accept backtalk of any kind, that includes Chrissi. She is your superior, not much of one, but her tits are bigger. If I am not in the room, think of her words as mine," Anna spouted these words as if they were rehearsed. She was exuding confidence, unlike anything that Maggie has witnessed before.

"I understand you had a little conversation this morning with Chrissi. Is that correct, Mags?"

"Yes, we talked," Maggie's voice was stubborn but shallow. So much of her life has been uprooted within the past 24 hours. Minutes ago she just quit her only source of income without another job lined up. Yesterday, she watched her girlfriend or ex-girlfriend cum on her mother's face as she watched and masturbated. If the insults about her small tits weren't enough, Anna has made her fuck herself without release for hours. Damn right she was cranky. No matter her mood, she was even more worried about the spankings that hovered over her head and sore ass.

"I believe you talked back to Chrissi this morning when she told you to get ready. Something about how this was your life and how she is my mother. You are incorrect, Mags. It is my life. You fucked up by spreading your legs for Christine. You are living the consequences of the choices you have made. Unfortunately, the choices you make don't only affect you. They affected everyone around you. Because of your choices, my mother is no longer my mother. She is a ditzy bimbo mommy. Because of your choices, I no longer have what I thought was a loving and trusting partner for life. Instead, I have a conniving slut that doesn't understand her place. Fuck you, Mags. What was it you said? 'This isn't a game, this is my life,' was that what you said? You are right, this isn't a game. THIS IS MY LIFE." Anna's voice showed no reflection until her last words as she laid into Maggie. Her face showed no emotion. She looked straight through Maggie as if she wasn't even there. Maggie could only stand, her head remained down, focusing on the floor.

"You know if that conversation with Chrissi went a little different this morning, I was planning on easing you into your new life. Instead, you had to get all high and mighty. We are going to play a little game. You may start using your worthless hole. I want you to be ready for the next part of the game. The rules will be simple, you will not stop using your cunt until I say. You will then tell a truth to a person of my choice. If you hesitate, you will be spanked."

Maggie moved her hand to her cunt, spreading her legs for better access. Chrissi on all fours watched as her former lover, formerly a proud woman, become a shell of her former self. The only solace was that she knew her daughter would build her into a happier version of herself. She knew Anna could be cruel but her intentions were just.

Time seemed to stop for Maggie as Anna and Chrissi watched as she fucked herself. Her cunt was already soaked and her body began to react instantly. Normally, she would have been embarrassed to do this in front of an audience but that personal hang-up didn't seem to matter. What did matter was the growing and all too familiar need to cum. She felt herself becoming a slave to the ever-elusive orgasm. She heard Maggie talk to someone and it wasn't Chrissi but she didn't care. The only thing she cared about was the burning fire between her legs.

Anna held the phone up to Maggie's ear. "Confess to the person on the phone what you have done, Maggie." Anna ordered then whispered in Maggie's free ear, "don't stop fucking yourself, slut."

Maggie didn't hear anyone on the phone. It was dead silence. Was there even anyone on the phone? Was this a ruse to fuck with her mind?

Moaning, "I had an affair... with A's mother... Christine..." Maggie's voice was trembling as she spoke, it wasn't from fear of her confession, it was from the feeling of her body wanting to give in to its needs. The orgasm Maggie owed. The orgasm Anna owned.

"What are the consequences of you having an affair with my mother, Maggie?" Anna asked. Her voice was colder than the warmest day in Antarctica.

"I... have... become..." Maggie was doing everything she could to not sound like Roger Daltry stuttering through The Who's classic My Generation, "I am her slut to use as she pleases!" Finally, she was able to release one cohesive stew of words.

Anna saw Maggie get close cumming and only shook her head, the universal sign for 'no'. Maggie saw Anna's head and spanked her cunt. After doing this for almost an entire day it almost felt natural.

The phone still in Anna's hand next to her face, Maggie let out a whimper of defeat. Within moments she continued to rub her sensitive cunt. That is when Maggie finally heard a voice through the earhole of the phone.

"You are pathetic and a dumb slut. I will not stop Anna from treating you like the slut you are," Maggie's face was white. It was a voice that she knew. It was the voice of her mother. "I don't have a daughter. The daughter I raised wouldn't cheat on her girlfriend. Are you masturbating?" Maggie's mother asked not expecting an answer, "I have a slut who treated the best woman in her life like garbage. You deserve whatever Anna does to you and worse. You are pathetic. I am done talking to you, put Anna back on the phone, slut."

"Anna, she wants to talk to you." Maggie cried as her mother's words stung. They hit like a curveball was thrown at her head by the fastest pitcher in the world. She continued to piston her fingers in her cunt.

"Hi, Jill," Anna spoke into the phone, "no need to apologize. She is a big girl and dug her own grave. I promise I won't hurt her too badly." Anna listened for a few moments. "I love you to Jill, thanks for understanding." Anna moved the phone away from her face, looking at Maggie.

"You heard your mother. I have permission to use you as I like. Chrissi, slut, both of you follow me," Anna left the room and went into the living room, sitting on a chair. Chrissi crawled as Maggie followed. A zombie in Night of the Living Dead moved faster than her.

Sitting on the couch, "Maggie get the weighted nipple clamps in the bag on the coffee table. You upset Chrissi this morning. Furthermore, you have upset me. You will treat me with respect and you will treat my mommy bimbo with respect."

Defeated after hearing her mother just minutes before she walked to get the clamps. Handing the items to Anna. The red-haired woman sitting on the couch as she reached for Maggie's small tit. She aggressively pulled at her slut's inferiorly sized tit, as she slid the clamp a bit behind her nipple as Anna locked it in place. Repeating this on Maggie's free tit, she then yanked on the weight hanging from each nipple.

Maggie tried to hold her composure but the facade was fading fast. Her mother's voice rang through her head, her nipples stung as the weights that hung on them pulled down. Tears had stained her face, ruining her make-up. On top of everything, she still hasn't cum. Somewhere deep in her thoughts, the dream of having an orgasm began to rise. It was quickly becoming the mythical pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Like that pot of gold, it didn't exist.

"You are expected to wear these every day. Over time, the weights will get heavier. Think of this as a reminder that your tits are owned by me. Now jump up and down. I want to make sure the clamps are secured."

Maggie did as she was told. The weights flopped about, pulling on her sensitive nipples in every direction. While she didn't say anything, all Anna had to do was read her face to tell that Maggie was far from comfortable.

"How is your mom, slut? I hope you found the conversation to be as productive as I did. It is good to get things out in the air, isn't it?" Anna mused as she watched the woman she once loved. Maggie was trying to not look at her. "I am waiting for an answer, Mags."

"She said I wasn't her daughter anymore," Maggie began to cry, "She said I was a pathetic slut." As Maggie repeated the words, they felt real. It was as if she woke from a nightmare only to realize that it wasn't a dream.

"I do agree, you are a pathetic slut and you deserve to be treated as such. Now to make things even more fun, think of this as a game. You will call your mom every day and ask her if you can cum. Since you have already spoken to her today, you have missed your chance. Now for the fun part of the game, since I own your orgasms, you still need to ask me if your mom said you could cum. Doesn't that sound fun?"

"Please, Miss A, don't make me do that." Maggie blurted as fast as she could.

"I don't want to seem unreasonable, I will give you 30 minutes to come up with a way for you to earn your orgasms. If I like what you come up with, I will adopt it. If not, it will be my way and you will be spanked for wasting my time. Oh, and Mags, fuck yourself for 30 minutes. Good luck."

Anna watched as the dark-haired woman began to fuck herself before she focused on Chrissi. She was still on all fours, Anna petted her mother's head. "Does my mommy slut want to eat her forbidden peach?"

"Yes, I have been craving my daughter's sexy pussy." Chrissi's voice was playful and bubbly.

Anna was happy with how far Chrissi has come. Christine would never have sounded like that and when she heard a woman speak like that she would mockingly call them an airhead, ditz, bimbo, or Barbie. Now she was well on her way to becoming a human Barbie sex doll for her daughter. Chrissi even had to admit to herself that she was enjoying it. Her life had become easier since she accepted her fate. She didn't have any decisions to make. She even started to like the clothes she wore, when she was allowed to wear clothes.

Without hesitation, Chrissi's face found itself in front of her daughter's beautiful pussy. She admired the way her daughter's red pubic hair was trimmed as she planted a kiss on Anna's slit. Her tongue slid in between her daughter's lips as if she was making out with her. As her tongue rolled inside of her new obsession, Anna began to grind against Chrissi's face.

Maggie watched the taboo couple as she mindlessly fucked herself. Every attempt to think about an alternative to calling her mom was overridden by her body begging for an orgasm. Her nipple clamps swung as she eagerly thrust her fingers into her needy cunt. Moaning in sexual frustration was becoming officially the second language for Maggie. Her lips would bite each other, in any other situation one might have thought she was being seductive. Sometime yesterday, Maggie found that it helps take her mind off of the orgasm that she couldn't have.

Anna definitely noticed Maggie's moans but she wasn't focusing on them. Her hands were in her mother's long blonde hair, hair twirled around her fingers, as she felt her orgasm build. She knew it wouldn't be long before she felt the spasms that her body was chasing. Chrissi's tongue twisted and lapped inside of her daughter's pussy. Her cheeks were covered with Anna's juices and she couldn't be happier as she felt her lover's legs around her back tighten, she knew she was about to be rewarded.

Anna let out a scream as her eyes were closed tight, panting, she continued to grind her mother's face. The ecstasy her body craved exploded through every pore. Sensitive to Chrissi's wet tongue only made her moan louder. When Anna finally found herself, she looked down and saw the face of her mother against her pussy. Anna begrudgingly moved Chrissi's face away. It had been a little over a half-hour since Chrissi began tongue fucking her daughter and Anna had to deal with Maggie.

"I have given you over 30 minutes, Mags. What have you come up with as an alternative to asking your mom for permission to cum?"

Maggie's mind was blank. All she could think of was the orgasm she wasn't allowed to have. Anna stared at the dark-haired woman waiting for an answer.

"I will take your silence as you don't have an alternative. If that is the case, go get the paddle." Anna's voice was stern but still showed signs of her recent orgasm.

Maggie was startled back to reality hearing Anna's words. "Only one time a month!" She had no idea where those words came from. She cringed on the inside as the words dropped out of her mouth.

"What is only one time a month, Mags?" Anna inquired.

"I can only cum one time a month, Miss A," Maggie's voice was defeated and weak. She knew exactly what she was offering but it had to be better than asking her mother permission to cum every day, right?

"Hmm, that is presumptuous of you, Maggie. What makes you think that I would even give in for one time a month? However, I do like the initiative and gusto. I will agree to that. Stay on my good side and that monthly orgasm won't be taken away." Anna's face grinned as she threatened to take away Maggie's one monthly orgasm. "Chrissi it looks like Mags is gonna be dumber than my mommy bimbo, especially, if this morning is a sign of what is to come. She already can't think straight."

"You are right, Miss Anna, Maggie can already barely think right," Chrissi giggled.

"You may take her to exercise and I will let you know when you can stop. Maggie, you are to do as Chrissi tells you to."

Maggie only nodded as she followed Chrissi to the exercise room. Anna got on her phone and called Jill, Maggie's mother. While she loved Chrissi as her mommy wife, it was nice to talk to someone that she could vent. After this morning's call, she knew she would be calling sooner than later. The first thing she wanted to do was update Jill on Maggie's agreement. More importantly, she wanted to get Maggie's finances in order. Knowing her small titted slut's mind was already distracted, she hoped Jill can help.

In the exercise room, Maggie was ordered to get on the treadmill and rub her sensitive cunt by Chrissi. Meanwhile, Chrissi was doing exercises to work on her ass. Chrissi was polite to her former lover but strict, if she noticed Maggie's hand move away from her cunt she would order her to return her hand. Chrissi has fully adopted a voice she once couldn't stand and it often made her demands sound more like requests.

Anna, sitting at the kitchen table had just put the phone on the table. Jill will be over in 10 minutes. She did warn her that Maggie isn't allowed to wear clothes and she also hinted at Chrissi without divulging any of the details. She figured it would be best to explain that can of bimbo in person.

12