Anna Takes Control Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The exercise room became filled with moans as Maggie walked on the treadmill with her fingers deep inside of her soaked cunt. Her inner thighs were drenched with her juices. Chrissi began to play with her cunt as she was stretching on the floor. Her stretches soon morphed into a full-on masturbation session, her legs spread wide, one hand attending to her cunt and the other squeezing or slapping her tits. She couldn't take her eyes off of Maggie.

There was a knock on the door and Anna answered it, knowing who would be on the other side. She did manage to put on a sundress before Jill arrived. Welcoming her once future mother-in-law into her home, she poured two glasses of lemonade before getting down to business.

Jill was sitting at the kitchen table, dressed in blue jeans and a striped tank top. Anna wondered if she ever saw Jill wear shorts or even a dress. It didn't matter the temperature, she was always wearing jeans. Her slut's mother's eyes were darting, obviously trying to see if Maggie was hidden somewhere.

"Jill, thank you for coming over on such short notice. Maggie is getting in her daily exercise. Well, that is what she is supposed to be doing but I have a feeling she is probably just playing with her cunt. She doesn't know you are here and won't interrupt us."

Jill nodded as Anna spoke. She was still in shock from this morning's phone call. Hearing her daughter moan as she confessed. The words she told Maggie were true, she no longer sees her as her daughter but maybe she had gone too far by calling her a pathetic slut.

"The reason I have asked for you to join me is that I want to take care of Maggie's finances. I won't tell her, at least for a short period. I want her to sweat it out a little. Furthermore, I want to see if her dumb little brain can even remember her responsibilities. She did quit her job this morning and currently has no income. That may change in time but that is for a future discussion. I know you know her passwords for her bank, mortgage, and car loan. I will be paying each in full with you as my witness." Anna opened her laptop and put it in front of the startled mother.

"How are you paying for this, Anna? I know you aren't made of money and this is outrageous! It is very kind to do for the slut that broke your heart, but I don't understand how this is possible."

Anna sipped her lemonade as she slid a plastic card towards Jill. Instantly, Jill saw Christine Anderson's name indented on the card.

"That dumb bimbo won't miss the money, I can assure you of that." Anna's voice was confident and all business, "Think of this as part of the way I am dealing with my mother."

Smiling, Jill logged into the first website sliding the computer in front of Anna. This repeated for the next few minutes and unbeknownst to Maggie, she was debt-free.

"I really do appreciate you coming over, Jill. I have been a mess and had no one to talk to. I mean, I have talked with my mother but that was just telling her how hurt I was because of her actions."

"I am so sorry, Anna. I wish I had known sooner. I raised Maggie to be better than her two-timing father but I am afraid the apple didn't fall too far from the tree."

"I know, you are a great mother and this isn't your fault. This is 100% on the two sluts who couldn't keep their legs closed." For the first time in days, Anna cried and her head soon found itself on a shoulder. Jill held Anna, not in the way Chrissi, Anna's mother, held her, but in a motherly way. Jill's comforting touch was everything that Anna didn't know she needed. Anna loved Jill, not as a lover, as a daughter should love her daughter.

Moving away from Jill, wiping tears from her face, "Thank you. You have no idea how much I needed that. I had no idea how much I needed that."

Jill looked at the sobbing woman and hurt for her. A few weeks ago, this woman asked for permission to take her daughter's hand in marriage. That seemed so long ago.

"Anytime, Anna. You can always come to me and I mean it. You are like a daughter to me," Jill's words were heartfelt and didn't have any hint of sexualization to them. They were honest.

"Anna, may I see the slut I gave birth to?"

"Are you sure? She isn't allowed to wear clothes and is probably playing with her cunt as a kid who plays with the newest toy on Christmas. I am only telling you this because I don't want any surprises."

"Yes, I am sure. That slut deserves a spanking from me. She has let me down. She knew what I went through and she still did it. She still became a no-good cheating whore."

"In that case, I should also let you know about Christine."

"What about your mother?"

"She has found herself in very much the same situation. Her hair is dyed blonde. She is naked, pierced, and tattooed. She is my mommy slut as much as Maggie is my slut."

"I see. Well, that is a lot to take in. Do you have anything harder than lemonade, honey?"

After pouring two glasses of vodka, Anna told Jill everything. She recounted her mother's public spanking in an adult toy store, how Chrissi has given her the best orgasm of her life, how she loved Chrissi. Jill would only ask questions when she thought they were needed as the two women talked. After finishing the first glass of vodka, another glass was poured. Anna even talked about how Maggie masturbated watching the mother and daughter. Jill was now silent, sipping her drinking. She couldn't believe Anna has orchestrated this sinful web of lust but she had no reason to doubt her.

"I am ready, Anna. Your slut deserves a spanking."

Anna finished her glass and called for Maggie and Chrissi. The two heard their owner's voice and continued to rub their sticky cunts as they walked to the kitchen. Both saw Jill and paused. Chrissi was the first to continue as she walked to her daughter. Maggie was in shock, her fingers in her cunt and there was her mother.

Anna noticed Maggie's hesitation. "Come here slut. I didn't tell you to stop in the hallway."

"Yes, Miss A," Maggie walked tentatively into the kitchen stopping in front of Anna.

"We have a guest today, sluts. You will show her respect and call her Miss Jill."

Jill wasn't expecting that but played along, thanks to the liquid courage. She hadn't seen her daughter naked since the last time she gave her a bath as a child. That was at least 20 years ago. She instantly noticed the weights hanging from Maggie's nipples.

"Miss Jill would like to punish my pathetic slut. You see Maggie, Miss Jill feels that your indiscretions reflect upon her. I have told her that you were a big girl and made your own choices but who am I to stop her from spanking you?"

Jill smiled but it wasn't one Anna nor Maggie has seen before. It scared Maggie. Jill turned her sights to Chrissi, "You must be Anna's mommy slut," her fingers tracing Chrissi's tattoo. "I understand that you are equally responsible for Anna's pain."

"Yes, Miss Jill," Chrissi was barely able to get the words out of her mouth. This is the first time someone from her old life has seen her as Chrissi. She remembered the weekly coffee date she and Jill would go on, gushing about their daughters and patting each other on the back for raising two beautiful young women.

"Anna has told me you are an accomplished rug muncher now, Chrissi. You are fucking your daughter now, right, Christine?" Jill let Chrissi's former name hang in the air before returning to Maggie.

"Slut, you deserve to be spanked. Get on my lap, you pathetic whore."

Anna watched as Jill took control with complete competence.

Maggie was lying on her mother's lap. The weights on her nipples hung below her body, pulling them downward.

Jill's first slap was loud. Maggie let out a cry as her ass burned in pain.

"You don't even deserve to have the same last name as me. You have disrespected me but more importantly, you broke Anna's heart." Jill scolded her daughter as her hand dropped on Maggie's bare and already red ass. Jill's spankings were swift and effective. Maggie cried out each time her hand made contact. The entire time, Jill was reading the riot act.

Anna looked at Chrissi, "Bimbo mommy, you may fuck your cunt with the suction dildo. I want to see those tits bounce. Put on a good show for Miss Jill."

"Yes, Miss Anna." Chrissi secured the dildo to the linoleum flooring and lowered her spread legs onto the dildo before she began to ride it, making sure to move fast enough for her tits to bounce.

Deciding she has spanked Maggie enough, at least for the time being, Jill ordered her daughter to get off of her.

"Slut get on your knees next to my mommy slut. Make sure your legs are spread and fuck yourself."

Maggie did as she was told. If she felt defeated before, she was wrong. This is what defeat felt like. Still, her mother was prepared to drop her a few notches more.

Jill rest her hands in her lap and felt a dampness. It wasn't from her pussy. Sure, her pussy was damp from watching her former friend impale herself on the silicone cock. No, this was on the outside of her jeans.

"Slut, did your messy cunt stain my jeans?" Jill asked her masturbating daughter.

"I think so, Miss Jill."

"Return to me and clean this off. This is unacceptable, slut."

Maggie hesitated and Anna stepped in. "Clean your cunt stains now or I will I will spank your ass so you can't sit."

Maggie crawled to her mother, feeling the weights swing with each movement.

"I will get a towel, Miss Jill."

"You will do no such thing. You have a tongue, use it slut."

Anna was surprised but was happy how this was progressing. She began walking towards her bimbo mother, bouncing and moaning on her toy.

"Of course, Miss Jill," Maggie meekly replied as she lowered her face into her mother's jean-covered crotch. The denim didn't do much to hide Jill's musky scent as Maggie slid her tongue across the wet fabric. Her tongue moved slow. She feared another spanking, but this was her mother. Well, was her mother. After today she was pretty sure Jill had disowned her.

"You can do better than that, slut. Take off my jeans and show me what you have learned from watching Anna and her mother. I have decided that since you are a slut, I might as well treat you like the whore you are."

It was then that Anna lifted her skirt, her ass in front of Chrissi. "Eat your daughter's ass, mommy slut."

Chrissi held onto Anna's buttcheeks, spreading them apart, and began to lick. Her heart was a flutter to get the chance to please her daughter. Her tongue darted in and out of Anna's rosebud. Hearing Anna sigh, she knew she was doing something right.

Maggie had pulled Jill's jeans down her mother's legs revealing a bare pussy with pubes shaved into a heart. Without saying a word, she kissed her mother's twat for the first time. Long licks, just as she had witnessed Chrissi do multiple times. Her tongue easily slid into her mother's delicate folds. She found herself to be enjoying the taste of her mother's pussy.

Anna had pulled her sundress off, squeezing her breast as she moaned thanks to Chrissi's dancing tongue in her asshole. Her free hand began to rub her clit as she watched the incestuous couple across the room.

Jill was now grinding against her daughter's face with reckless abandon. Her 32C tits were pulled over the neckline of her striped tank top as she teased her nipples. She was watching Anna as she let out a moan. Her hand found itself on the back of her daughter's head, pushing her face deeper into her pussy.

Maggie was licking as fast as she could. Never has anyone been as aggressive with her as her mother. Her tongue flattened as Jill fucked her face.

"Right there, slut. Make your mother cum you depraved slut!" Jill screamed. Both hands were now on her daughter's head as she exploded onto her face. The first orgasm she has had not from her hands or toys in months and it was given to her by Maggie, her daughter.

Anna was on the edge and watching Jill cum had pushed her over. She let out a scream as she dropped to her knees in front of Chrissi. Finally coming to, she ordered the sluts to go touch up their make-up. Finding a chair next to the mostly naked Jill.

"You surprised me. I wasn't expecting that to happen." Anna sighed as she caught her breath.

"Neither did I. I haven't been with anyone in so long that something snapped. I needed relief."

Anna giggled. "I believe our slut has helped you in that department."

"Yes, she did. I do wonder how her fire-haired owner would be in bed."

"Jill, before we finish this conversation. I want to let you know that I view Chrissi as my wife. She is my dumb bimbo, but I love her. It was always there but until only recently was I able to act upon those repressed feelings. With that said, I have two sluts here and only one of me. If you are suggesting, what I think you are suggesting, I will need to talk to Chrissi. I don't want to do her what she did to me."

Jill nodded, as she reached for the lemonade sitting on the table. Anna stood up and walked to the room that the two sluts entered.

"Chrissi, join me. Maggie, keep doing your make-up. Since you have small tits, you need to make sure your make-up is perfect."

Chrissi followed Anna into her old room and the door was shut. Moments later, Chrissi walked out of the room and went into the kitchen.

"Miss Jill, Miss Anna would like to see you in her room."

Jill stood up and Chrissi held her hand as they walked into Anna's room.

To be continued...

12