Anna Takes Control Pt. 05

Story Info
Date night for Anna and Chrissi, Jill and Maggie talk.
7.9k words
4.66
12.9k
24
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the great responses. With that said, there have been a few people who feel that they can bash a story without giving constructive criticism. I have and will continue to delete such comments. I completely understand that the story of Anna, Chrissi, Maggie, and Jill is not for everyone. People have different tastes and I am happy that is a fact. It would be a boring and dull world if everyone enjoyed the exact same things, whether it is movies, music, food, or yes even erotic or smut-filled stories that I tend to write.

This story includes lesbian sex including mother and daughter relations, humiliation, punishments, and more. I would also like to note that it is completely unrealistic and purely fiction. If you aren't into those kinds of things, once again that is cool. This site has many other stories that will be sure to get you in that horny state that we are all chasing while browsing Literotica.

If you are still here, part 5 picks up directly where part 4 ended. If this is the first time you are reading an Anna Takes Control story, I do suggest reading the first part as this part might not make too much sense without reading what came before.

Finally, I hope to read your thoughts, good or constructive in the comment section!

---------

Jill stood in Anna's room, Chrissi behind her. Anna sat on her bed, "Jill, I have spoken with Chrissi, and she has given her blessing. Mommy slut, please leave and return with Maggie in 10 minutes. I believe Jill and I have some things we need to talk about."

"Yes, Miss Anna," Chrissi smiled as she left the room closing the door.

Anna patted the mattress next to her as Jill sat close to her, "How are you holding up? I know this, everything is a lot to take in."

Jill brushed her shoulder-length dark hair behind her ear, highlighting a grey streak that had been there long before Maggie introduced Anna to her mom. Her breasts remained lewdly displayed, pulled over the low neckline of her striped tank top.

"This is a lot. I never once thought of the day that my daughter would make me cum as I watched my friend eat her daughter's asshole," Jill let out a nervous laugh, "I think I am handling it pretty well. What about you? How are you holding up?" Jill's memory flashed to the confident woman next to her, poring tears on her shoulder earlier in the day.

"I am good. I mean, I am hurt but I am making do. When life gives you lemons, you make sluts, right?" Anna giggled at her own joke as Jill joined in.

"I suppose that is one way to look at it."

"Before those mentioned sluts interrupted us, Chrissi said it was okay if we took things further. However, I am not one for one-time flings. If we do take the next step and this is completely up to you, I am looking for more. I would like to have an equal. It is okay if that is not what you are looking for. Chrissi is also aware of how I feel. The cards are on the table and it is your call. Did I already say today was a lot to take in?" Anna gently laid her hand on top of Jill's.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend, Anna? I don't want to sound too stupid but I want to make sure I understand what you are asking."

"I am. I know it is probably unhinged crazy to ask my ex-girlfriend's mother this but I couldn't imagine anyone else that would be accepting of my life. Chrissi would still be my mommy-wife, but that can only go so far. I mean, she is not exactly my equal. Then there is Maggie, she could never be my girlfriend again."

"I understand where you are coming from. My heart was shattered when I caught my ex-husband in bed with that tramp. I haven't dated anyone seriously since then. I have shared a bed or backseat of a car with a few lucky guys and girls but never dated anyone. I believe I don't have to worry about you cheating on me, outside of the sluts. This won't just turn into a sex thing, right? That is, if I say yes," Jill sat down for a moment, "If I do say yes, it has to be more than sex."

"I want, no I need more than sex. I need a relationship built on trust and love," Anna confessed to the older woman next to her, "You have been like a mother to me through the years and that is because I have grown to trust you. I want to be given the chance to fall in love with you, Jill."

Jill could only smile as Anna said this to her. "I don't want to be the third wheel to you and Chrissi as you consider her your wife," Jill's voice was thoughtful but honest, "I wouldn't want to interfere in that. It is intimidating, I am not going to lie. Still, I believe my girlfriend can make it work. Please don't break my heart. I promise, here and now, to not break yours."

Anna's face lit up when she heard Jill call her 'her girlfriend'. When she called Jill over, it was purely for needing someone to talk to and to get Maggie's finances taken care of. Before this afternoon she never once thought of Jill as of a sexual nature. She witnessed Maggie lick her mother to orgasm. The same mother that is now on Anna's bed and having a life-changing conversation with. She meant every word that she said and deep down, she knew Jill matched her honesty.

"Is that a yes?" Anna questioned as her heart filled with butterflies.

"Yes, you wonderful girl," Jill replied with her newfound confidence. Before today she never knew that side of herself.

"I want to kiss you and make love to you but I think there is some poetic justice to be served. Our sluts should watch the first time we explore each other's bodies as it was their actions that pushed us into each other's arms," Anna declared.

Jill smiled and couldn't get over how Anna was always a step ahead of her. That wouldn't last for long as she was now Anna's co-conspirator. She was Anna's girlfriend.

"Is it silly to feel like a schoolgirl? A 44-year-old woman to have these feelings is certainly weird," Jill's inner voice was singing.

The two women sat on the bed, both in a haze of excitement that only a new relationship can bring. The future was certainly brighter than it was this morning. They sat silently waiting for the sluts to enter. The smiles on their faces were the only thing Chrissi needed to see as she opened the door.

Maggie followed on all fours, her makeup perfect as the weights on her small tits swung with each movement forward. Chrissi did not say a word about why they were needed. At this point in Maggie's sexually frustrated head, it didn't matter. She was growing used to obeying. Maggie didn't like what her life was quickly becoming but she was slowly accepting it. There was still a tinge of stubbornness but it was clouded by her need to cum.

"Maggie, take off your mother's shirt, and then you may return to all fours," Anna ordered.

Watching Maggie, the younger and smaller chested version of Jill, do as she was told. The striped tank top was now in Maggie's hands.

"Mommy slut and slut, we have something to tell you," Anna began and then Jill took over, "due to your infidelity, we have found each other. You will watch as I make love to my girlfriend. Oh, and Maggie, you are allowed to hump the corner of the dresser and can cum only after both of us cum."

"Yes, Miss Jill," Maggie felt a wave of relief but embarrassed that her mother was the person that gave her permission to cum.

Anna was surprised by this but smiled, "Mommy slut you will clean her cum with your hair, and then you may cum."

"Yes, Miss Anna," Chrissi quickly replied in her new bubbly tone of voice. Jill thought of how she would have to get used to hearing her old friend speak like that.

"Before I kiss your mother for the first time, Maggie. I want you to know that Jill is something that you will never be to me, my girlfriend and lover. You are to not hold any ill will to her. As of this moment, Jill will be your owner as much as I am. That goes for you too, Chrissi. You may be my mommy-wife, but Jill is my girlfriend."

Maggie nodded her head as she already began to slide her wet cunt against the dresser's corner.

Chrissi smiled, "I understand Miss Anna and Miss Jill. I am happy for you both!" Her hand was squeezing her big tit.

Anna looked into Jill's eyes as Jill was doing the same. Biting her lip, Jill slowly moved forward knowing her life would never be the same again. Knowing she would not be alone. Anna's lips gently bumped into Jill's. The soon-to-be lovers' mouths simultaneously opened slowly as if this was a well-rehearsed kiss for a play. The moment Jill felt Anna's tongue in her mouth, she let out the first of many sighs into her girlfriend's mouth. The kiss grew in passion as Jill wrapped her arms around Anna's back, pulling her closer. Anna's hand found itself in Jill's hair as her tongue began the first trek of exploration of her sexy new lover's body.

Maggie watched as Anna and Jill made out, her cunt sliding against the dresser. She remorsefully missed Anna's passionate kisses that were now relegated to Jill, her mother, and Chrissi, Anna's mother. A brisk reminder of her sin.

Jill and Anna's kiss broke as they smiled at each other. Jill felt Anna's firm breasts for the first time, cupping her lover's round curves as she brushed her thumbs over the red-haired woman's nipples. Leaning in to kiss her lover's neck, her mouth found itself behind Anna's ear as she slowly traveled to her shoulder. The two women's eyes met as Anna bit her lip, her hand circling her lover's soft skin.

Chrissi watched as Anna let out a light moan born from Jill's soft kisses. The blonde bimbo was caressing her cunt slowly, totally enthralled with the scene before her. She had made love to her daughter but something about this was more sensual. Anna wasn't dominating with Jill. She saw as two women slowly became one. The sound of Maggie spanking her cunt took her out of the moment and she giggled at her adulterous lover.

If Anna or Jill heard Maggie spanking her cunt or the soft cries that came out of her mouth they didn't let it be known as Jill began to kiss Anna's collar bone, slowly moving south. Her loving lips were exploring her fire-haired lover's body as if she was the first person on an expedition to a new land. Moving from Anna's collarbone Jill began to kiss the crease between her round breasts, her head deep in Anna's cleavage as she glided her mouth, forming small suctions on Anna's breasts. As she did this she was carefully avoiding Anna's pierced and pink mountaintops. When she did finally make contact with Anna's hard nipple, Jill licked around the younger woman's areola before sucking on her pierced prize. Her mouth's suction could only be compared to an industrial suction cup. She wasn't letting go as her teeth lightly nibbled and her tongue quickly flicked above the piercing. Anna was moaning as she held her lover close to her, her fingers danced over Jill's soft skin. When Jill finally let go, she looked up and Anna leaned forward kissing the older woman.

Maggie was on all fours watching her mother and ex-girlfriend in front of her. She felt a ping of jealousy but knew this was happening because of her and Chrissi. She could only moan as her cunt ground into the hard surface of the dresser. The weights hanging from her tits were more noticeable as she fucked the furniture faster, knowing her beloved and much-needed orgasm was closer than it had been in days.

Breaking the kiss, Jill smiled as she slid a leg under Anna's leg and then wrapped it around Anna's body, moving closer to Anna as her free leg rested on top of Anna's thigh. Anna held Jill close as she felt Jill's nipples pressed against her own. With a moan, Anna felt her wet pussy make contact with Jill's equally wet pussy. Letting out a sigh as Jill began to thrust her hips against Anna's pussy. Anna followed Jill's lead and began to grind against her lover. Feeling her juices mix with her sapphic lover, her girlfriend. The two women began to moan as they moved faster at the same tempo, briefly kissing or groping each other whenever the chance presented itself.

Jill was the first to show signs of her pending orgasm as she arched her back, her heavy breasts bounced and heaved forward on her chest. Her hands were flat on the bed, using her arms to hold up her body. Her hips moved faster as her increasingly wet pussy was kissing Anna's equally wet pussy. Anna was watching her beautiful lover as she let out a loud moan, "Fuck me, Jill! Fuck my pussy!"

In the throughs of passion Anna's hands found themselves squeezing her sensitive breasts, her breaths shortened and heavy with each thrust into her lover's pussy. Moving her hand away from the mounds on her chest to the top of Jill's pussy, her thumb found the pearl peeking from its hiding place. As she was rubbing her lover's clit, her hand would bump into her sensitive nub making her moan.

Jill's voice grew louder as her breasts bounced with each thrust. Feeling her lover's thumb on her clit was a welcome surprise as she let out a primal scream of pleasure. Maggie watched as her mother and ex-girlfriend fucked each other on the bed. If her place in life wasn't cemented as the house slut, hearing the screams definitely helped. Her cunt was beyond needy as she eagerly pushed it against the dresser behind her.

Chrissi had two fingers in her cunt, mesmerized as she watched her daughter-wife make love to another woman. She was turned on by being made to watch Anna and Jill bond in such a sapphic way. Every now and then she would rub her freshly pierced clit which reminded her that she was Anna's and now Jill's bimbo to use as they pleased. She was in bliss that she couldn't describe.

Grunting, "FUCK, THAT FEELS SOOO GOOD!!!" Jill screamed as Anna continued to rub her clit. She was moments away from cumming and she knew it. "SLUT WATCH AS ANNA... MAKES ME... FUCK!!!... CUM!!!!!!"

Maggie watched as Anna made Jill cum all over her pussy. For Maggie, this meant her orgasm was moments closer.

Loud screams with passion filled the room. Jill gave into her inner need as her orgasm took over her body and thoughts. Her toes curled as her lover held her tight and continued to grind her pussy. Her juices covered her lover's pussy and inner thighs. It didn't take long for Anna to find her sexual bliss. Thoughts filled her head like love and compatibility but were soon flooded with lust and cumming.

"JILL... FUCK!!!! I'M CUMMINGGG!!!" Anna's voice trailed off into a loud moaning scream that matched Jill's scream moments earlier. The storm crashed through her body as her body gave in to her needs. She slowly came to a stop grinding against her lover's pussy and came back to reality when she heard her girlfriend's voice.

"Cum you dumb slut. Cum on that dresser, you needy bitch." Jill's voice was commanding and domineering as she spoke to Maggie, her daughter.

Anna was able to turn her head just in time to see her ex-girlfriend moan and give a familiar face as she exploded on the dresser. Maggie knew everyone in the room had their eyes on her as she shamefully came on a piece of furniture. She didn't care as she experienced the best orgasm of her life, her eyes closed, the words that oozed out of her mouth were incomprehensible as she slammed her cunt into the corner of the dresser.

"Mommy slut, you may push that nasty slut out of the way so you clean my dresser with your hair. I don't want her pathetic cunt juices to stain the wood," Anna ordered her mother as she held Jill's hand tightly.

Jill's fingers were interlaced with Anna's and before the blonde bimbo could reply, "Slut apologize to Chrissi for making such a nasty mess on your Mistress dresser as she has to clean it."

Chrissi did have to push the orgasm riddled Maggie out of the way as she held her hair attempting to wipe off the dresser.

Maggie landing back on reality whispered thank you for cleaning my cum, Chrissi." Her mind was still foggy from the orgasm that she had because her mother gave her permission.

Anna whispered something into Jill's ear and the two women on the bed giggled as they looked at Maggie.

"Come here you pathetic slut, show us your used cunt. I want to see your legs spread so we have a good view." Jill ordered her daughter.

Maggie began to crawl towards the bed that the two lovers sat on.

Chrissi's hair was soaked with Maggie's cum as she continued to scrub the mess the best she could. Her pussy was ready to explode but she wasn't permitted to cum by either of her owners. Plural, she will have to get used to that she thought.

In front of Anna, her ex, and Jill, her mother, Maggie turned so she was looking at the closet door. She slowly spread her legs so her cunt was on full display, poking her ass in the air, her head rested on her arms. Her legs couldn't move any further from each other. Then she felt a hard slap on her cunt as she cried out a pain-laced whimper.

"You didn't thank my girlfriend for allowing you to cum."

"Thank you, Miss Jill, for letting me cum," Maggie's voice was defeated as she thanked her mother for the chance to cum.

"I will accept your thanks, Maggie, but I feel it wasn't heartfelt as my girlfriend had to remind you. I gave you the gift of your needed orgasm and once again you have disrespected me. First by cheating on Anna, knowing how I feel about such behavior, and now this."

Jill's hand spanked her daughter's used cunt after seeing Anna nod. Maggie cried as she apologized to her mother. Jill's hand didn't leave the wet cunt, instead, she cupped it and slid a finger into it.

Removing her finger and lifting her hand to her face, "It appears my dumb daughter is still wet, even after two spankings on her cunt," licking her finger, "You will watch Chrissi cum and then find some clothes that are suitable for a slut like you. We are going out so my girlfriend can spend some quality time with her mommy-wife."

Anna looked at Chrissi, "Mommy bimbo, you may stop cleaning Maggie's mess and come here. You will hump my leg and then when I tell you to, you will do the same to Jill's leg. I expect you to cum when Jill tells you to."

"Yes, Miss Anna. Thank you both for letting me use your legs to cum," Chrissi scurried to her daughter's leg well aware of the way her tits bounced as she moved. The two women on the bed moved their legs so their feet were touching the ground as Chrissi lowered herself in an awkward position to proudly hump her daughter's leg.

"See how Chrissi's tits bounce as she fucks her daughter's leg, Maggie. That is what a real bimbo is supposed to look like. Not your measly little tits. It's a good thing you have a nice ass or you would be completely useless."

Jill's words were like daggers in Maggie's ears. It was one thing for Anna to say something like that to her, she was slowly getting used to it. She didn't like it and she wasn't exactly accepting it but she was getting used to it. Now to hear her mother mock her small tits was a new low. The woman who would preach body positivity was now verbally lashing her because of her body, something she couldn't control. The idea of going under the knife to inflate her tits sickened her. Up until recently, she thought Anna felt the same but the encouragement of watching fake tittied porn stars made her question that.

Chrissi was moaning as she fucked her daughter's leg. She needed to cum but didn't dare to ask.

"You may switch to my lover's leg, mommy-slut." Anna's voice purred with lust.

Chrissi quickly complied as she braved into the first sexual contact that she would have with her old friend and her daughter's girlfriend. Her wet cunt easily slid up and down as she moved her slit on Jill's leg.

"Does Chrissi the bimbo want to cum?" Jill's voice was sympathetic towards Chrissi. Yes, she was the other half of the adulterous affair that her daughter was a part of but she didn't raise Chrissi. Chrissi didn't hold her night after night as she cried. No, that was Maggie.