Anna Takes Control Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is up with this pink collar, Chrissi?" Sue pointed at the blonde bimbo's neck.

"It's cute and it was given to me by my daughter." Chrissi was slowly gaining her confidence.

"A collar is cute? You know what, I don't want to know. Anna, it was nice seeing you and Christine, I have no words," Sue began walking away.

Anna held Chrissi's hand tight, "Don't listen to her, Chrissi. You are beautiful and she is jealous that more men and women are paying attention to you now than in her entire life."

"Thank you, honey. I knew it would be hard to see her or any of my friends but I didn't know how bad it would hurt."

The women walked into the restaurant and were immediately seated. There was a candle sitting on the black table cloth that draped the small round table. A few moments had passed as the women looked at the menu before the waitress came to the table. Anna ordered for both her and Chrissi as well as a bottle of wine.

"Chrissi, I don't want you to think about what Sue or anyone else thinks about you. You are beautiful and I love you. You are my mommy-wife. You are my bimbo slut. I am sorry that Sue that to you but know it isn't true."

Chrissi smiled at her daughter, "Honey, thank you but I am happy with how I am dressed and who I am. I am a bimbo. I am on a date with my daughter and I am really happy right now."

Plates of food were placed in front of each woman. As Chrissi began to take a bite from her balsamic chicken, Anna began to talk. "I really want to thank you for permitting me to date Jill. She is amazing and I need someone in my life that isn't my slut. Tonight is about me showing you my appreciation."

The women made small talk after that. There was flirting which felt natural. They laughed and as they left Chrissi rested her head on her daughter's shoulder as Anna's arm was around her mother's waist. They were standing in front of the water fountain that sat in the middle of the town square as they shared a kiss.

Chrissi whispered in her daughter's ear, "Thank you for tonight, Anna."

Anna's face wore the largest smile it has ever made as the women walked towards the town's 5-star hotel.

To be continued...

In part 6 we will join Anna and Chrissi in the hotel and pick up where Jill and Maggie left off.