Annabel Pt. 02

Story Info
Annabel gets fucked in the ass by boyfriend's dad.
6.1k words
4.62
185.6k
365
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story and all characters are fictional. All characters are over the age of 18.

*

Annabel gets fucked in the ass by her boyfriend's father.

*

Part 2

The hot summer day had cooled once the sun had started to set, the heat had dropped dramatically, and Annabel found herself shivering as the evening air touched her bare skin.

The day itself had turned out very differently than Annabel had intended. When she had woken up that morning, her plan had been simple; seduce her boyfriend into giving her the ploughing she deserved. Annabel had been excited and had worn her favourite bikini over to her boyfriend Mark's house, and he had been all for it. He had trapped Annabel against the edge of the pool, both of them getting all worked up as they kissed. Mark was getting a good feel for her breasts before Mark's older brother interrupted. He dragged off Mark to save their mother. Apparently, her car had broken down.

Annabel had been left flustered and alone. But nor for long. Richard Daniels, Mark's father and recently divorced man, had filled the spot that Annabel had intended for Mark. It had all seemed innocent enough when Richard had offered Annabel a bottle of sunscreen, then he offered to do her back. The simple task turned into something that hadn't been planned.

It turned out Richard had a monster cock hiding in his pants that he used to fucked Annabel into the lounge chair she had been sunbathing on. The older man took her virginity and gave her two of the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced. It had almost exhausted her completely that she had barely been able to move when Richard climbed off her.

Richard encouraged her to clean up before Mark, and his brother got back, but Annabel hadn't been able to make it to a bathroom. Instead, she crawled and slid into the pool to clean off Richard's cum. She was still naked in the pool when Mark returned.

His return hadn't been as exciting as Annabel had originally thought it would be. Mark had stripped himself of his pants and jumped into the pool with her; he tried to continue his fondling from earlier, but Annabel found herself exhausted and unable to enjoy his touch. She had been grateful that Mark had been happy with her hand jerking him off.

The rest of the afternoon was spent inside. Annabel had showered in Mark's bathroom and dressed in the white dress she had arrived in. Her bikini was still by the pool, so underneath, she was bare. It was exciting being uncovered, but Annabel also felt nervous; she knew Richard was somewhere in the house—most likely his office—and she didn't know what would happen if he caught her alone again. But she stayed because Mark wanted her too. She wasn't sure how to feel about what had happened. Richard had never shown any sign towards her before that he found her attractive, but he had made it seem like she had purposefully tortured him and pranced around in front of him. Maybe she had, she didn't know.

Annabel decided to just stay close to Mark and try to pretend that nothing had happened. She snuggled into Mark's side, lazily kissing him and talking as both her and Brian, his older brother, watched a football game. Once that finished, she picked a movie that Brian popped on, and she relaxed even further into Mark's arms.

They were about halfway through the movie when Richard appeared. Annabel's heart leapt in her chest, and her centre started to throb. Her bodies reaction scared her; what had Richard done to her? Annabel felt awkward turning to look at him, so she kept her eyes on the screen; she hoped that he would just look and then leave. And besides, Mark was right beside her; he wouldn't try anything.

"The Greatest Showman, right?" said Richard.

Mark was the one who replied. "Yeah, Anna picked it."

"Apparently, it was a crime that I hadn't seen it," added Brian.

Annabel turned to Mark's older brother. "Well, it is. I don't know how you have avoided it till now."

"With not much effort," said Brian.

"It's a good film," said Richard. He moved around the couch that Annabel was sitting on with Mark and sat beside Brian.

"You finished for today?" asked Brian.

Richard nodded. "I have other work I could do, but I've had enough. Some lawyers are just useless."

Annabel hadn't heard much about Richard's work before; he was a lawyer, she knew that, at some big law firm. It was the same place he had met the boy's mother; she was someone's assistant when he had first started.

"Can't you just fire them?" asked Mark.

"They technically haven't done anything wrong; they are just slow and stupid," said Richard.

"You lot are talking over Hugh Jackman, shh!" said Annabel.

The three men, well, two boys and the man, nodded and stopped talking. She wasn't really bothered by the conversation; she had seen the movie enough to know almost every line, but with every word that Richard spoke, her centre seemed to throb. She also kept hearing the way he had grunted in her ear, replaying over and over again; her own mind was mocking her.

Clenching her legs together, Annabel tried to nestle herself further into Mark's chest. She needed to try and forget about what had happened. It was bad enough that she had cheated on Mark with his father, but it was probably worse that she knew deep down that if Richard propositioned her again, she would probably let him do whatever he wanted. Mark be damned.

The movie finished, and nature called Annabel. She jumped up from the couch and walked towards the toilet, but Brian chased after her and then bet her to the door. He gave her a smirk before closing the door. Annabel huffed at his childish game and turned to head upstairs. There were three bathrooms upstairs; each bedroom had its own ensuite. Annabel walked into Mark's bedroom and then into his bathroom. She did her business, washed her hands and then also splashed some water on her face. She was feeling flustered, and her red cheeks proved just how much. Annabel let out a heavy sigh.

"What has you so flustered?"

Annabel jumped and turned to see Richard standing in Mark's bedroom. She swallowed and decided to try and lie. "I'm not flushed, just hot."

Richard's lips quirked into a smirk. "I can change the temperature on the air conditioning if that would help."

Licking her lips that had suddenly gone dry, she said, "I'll be fine."

Annabel tried to walk past him, but Richard was apparently quick. His hands grasped her waist and pulled her back flush with his chest. A small gasp fell from her as she felt Richard's grip and the obvious hardening cock now pressing against her back.

"I thought that being inside you would satisfy my urge for you," said Richard, "but seeing your beautiful legs bare and lying across my couch just made me want to pry them apart and bury my face into your cunt."

Annabel's body reacted almost violently to his words. Her centre throbbed, her legs trembled. Almost like her body was anticipating the pleasure he wanted to give her. But she couldn't let it happen, not again. She tried to argue, to stop him.

"Mark—"

Richard cut off her protest with his lips. He claimed her mouth and shoved his tongue into her mouth. He said, "Is busy downstairs."

Annabel couldn't fight him. Her brain was a mix of saying no and screaming yes.

Richard's mouth stayed glued to hers, and his hands roamed. One to her breasts where he squeezed the mound and twisted her nipple, the other down her thigh to slide beneath her dress. When Richard's fingers came into contact with her bare pussy he chuckled and broke his devouring kiss. "You wanted this, didn't you." He rubbed two fingers along the lips of her pussy. "Leaving yourself exposed like this." He pushed his fingers into her centre, causing Annabel to moan. "Such a naughty girl, desperate for her boyfriend's father's cock."

Annabel groaned as Richard started pumping his hand. Her hips moved without thinking, meeting his movements. Her head tipped back and rest on Richard's shoulder. His lips sucked at the bare skin of her neck and her shoulder, sucking hard enough that Annabel knew she would be marked tomorrow.

Her orgasm was building as quickly as it had the first time. The tension in her belly was tightening and so close to snapping when Richard stopped.

"Noooo," whined Annabel.

Richard kissed her hard again, silencing her protest.

Pulling back, Richard pushed her over to Mark's bed; she landed on her side and was quickly flipped onto her back. Richard knelt over her and mad-handled her further up the bed until her head was also hanging off the other side. His hands pushed up her dress enough to leave her bottom half exposed; Richard slid down so that his head was between Annabel's thighs. He pressed a few kisses to one of her thighs before cupping his hands around her legs and leaning down.

His breath was hot against her exposed pussy, and she couldn't believe what he was about to do. The sexual experiences she had shared with Mark were few and limited, and he had certainly never gone down on her before. But here was Mark's father, nestled in and ready to devour her with his tongue.

Richard inhaled heavily. "You smell divine and your dripping."

His tongue was what Annabel felt first. He licked along the lips of her opening before moving his mouth up to her clitoris. He wiggled his tongue against the bundle of nerves before sucking it into his mouth.

Annabel bit down on her lip to stop the cry that wanted to come out of her. The coil of pleasure was tightening, and her heart was hammering in her chest.

Richard released Annabel's clit and licked back down to her opening. He brought two of his fingers to her clit and started to rub and pinch at the nerves as his tongue pressed inside her. He groaned against her centre, the vibrations causing her whole body to shake. His tongue seemed to burrow its way as deep as possible inside her.

A finger slid into Annabel's centre to join Richard's tongue. The sensation pulled a squeal from Annabel. A powerful orgasm rocked through her body, her thighs clenched around Richard's head, and her hips thrust up against his face.

Richard lapped at her pussy, swallowing whatever juices flowed out of her.

It was hard to breathe for Annabel. She was panting as Richard sat up and looked at her. His mouth and nose glistened from her cum, and he looked pleased with himself.

He said, "Your pussy tastes wonderful." He licked his lips and stood up. Grasping Annabel's legs, he flipped her over onto her front.

Annabel glanced over her shoulder and saw Richard stripping; once he was naked, his monster cock bobbed up and smacked against his chest as he stepped back towards the bed. Richard yanked her up onto her knees and bunched the dress over Annabel's hips.

"Look at you," said Richard, "so ready for me."

Annabel found herself incapable of words as she felt it. She had just let her boyfriend's father eat out her pussy on her boyfriend's bed. At any moment, Mark could walk in. And she knew what was coming; Richard was going to fuck her again. Her lower half ached to feel the cock that had stuffed her earlier, and a small piece of her hoped that it never stopped.

Richard's cock entered her slowly; unlike the first time, he didn't thrust in and fill her; he slowly pushed the head of his cock into her centre and stretched her. Her needy pussy grasped at his hot length, squeezed at it as Richard's cock throbbed. The tight coil in her stomach was screaming at her again; if Richard moved in the right way, it wouldn't take much to push Annabel into her second orgasm.

Richard let out a groan as his hips touched Annabel's; his whole length was buried inside her. He said, "Not many sluts could take my whole length. But look at you, greedily taking every inch."

Annabel whimpered beneath him but didn't have to wait long. Richard pulled his cock out before thrusting in hard. The stab of his cock hit that perfect spot, and Annabel's pleasure hit. She cried out but buried her face into the covers below her, muffling her voice. Her pussy gushed with her juices.

"Already?" asked Richard, a small chuckle leaving his mouth. "Such a naughty girl." He pulled out again and started to thrust into her. His hands dug into her hips and started to control her movements. With every snap, he yanked Annabel back against him, her ass cheeks smacking against his thighs. Hard grunts puffed from Richard's chest as he moved; the only thing he seemed to need was to push himself so deep that he was imprinted inside her.

"You love this, don't you?" asked Richard.

Annabel nodded. Her centre was already clenching around his cock again.

"Your pussy loves my cock, loves how it stretches you, how it fills you."

"Yes," she moaned.

"Such a dirty slut." One of Richard's hands grasped at the flesh of her ass cheek. He squeezed the flesh and then brought his hand back and then down. Richard landed a hard smack on her ass that sent a jolt through Annabel.

She let out a small scream that was muffled against the bed.

Richard repeated the action, smacking her until her ass stung. He then rubbed his hand over the cheek and said, "Naughty girls deserve spankings."

Annabel whimpered. She was naughty, letting him fuck her as he was. His cock had never stopped thrusting, never stopping burring so deep that she could feel him in every inch of her.

Richard's hand left her ass, and she heard a small pop before she felt his hand sliding between the cheeks of her ass.

She gasped, "No."

Richard laughed. A wet finger pressed against her asshole, the moisture allowing Richard's finger to slide in. "Don't worry," he grunted, pushing his finger until he reached his knuckle. "I won't stick my cock in your ass now; that can wait."

Annabel wanted to say no; the finger was too dirty, but it felt good. It was a strange sensation, feeling something pushing into her ass, but it felt good. It was so good that it pushed her over the edge. Her third orgasm struck her the third or fourth time that Richard thrust his finger in her hole. It was harder than the others, and her arms couldn't hold her anymore. Annabel slumped forward and cried out.

Richard kept up his brutal pace for a short time longer. He removed his finger from her ass once she had cum and was now back to yanking her hips back. He grunted over and over again until Annabel felt his cock throb and then explode. Her pussy was filled with Richard's seed as he finished.

Annabel expected Richard to pull out and start to dress, but he didn't. Instead, he pulled her legs down and then lay on top of her. His cock still buried inside her, his chest to her back. He pressed his lips to her ear and said, "Imagine if Mark walked in and saw my cock in your cunt like this." He laughed and shifted his hips.

Annabel whimpered. She was sensitive, and the movement allowed Richard's cum to start to slide out of her.

"I think if that ever happens, I'll be sure to tell him that only a real man can enjoy a cunt like yours."

Richard rested himself on top of Annabel for a few minutes before he finally stood. When he pulled his cock out of her, it hung down, glistening as it was coated in her release. Richard grasped Annabel's hand and pulled her to sit up on the bed and face him; he smiled down at her and stroked her cheek. He said, "Be a good girl and clean me up."

Annabel blushed. She had only had one penis in her mouth, and it had been Mark's; it had only been one, and she had struggled with it. Mark had seemed to enough himself. She said, "I don't know—"

Richard stopped her. "You will learn." He cupped her neck and bought her face closer to his limb cock.

Annabel used her hands to lift the softened cock and started to lick it clean. The taste in her mouth was strange, it was a mix of Richard and herself, and it worried her that the taste seemed to excite her centre. She brought the cock head to her lips and opened her mouth wide enough to let the length slip inside.

She thought that Richard would get hard again, that he would then proceed to fuck her mouth—make her jaw ache like he had her pussy—and then either cum on her face or down her throat. But neither happened.

Richard stepped back and let his cock fall from his mouth.

Annabel found herself disappointed.

He smirked and said, "Later. You should clean up; Mark is probably missing you."

Mark hadn't noticed how long she was gone. It took her a few minutes to clean her inner thighs before dressing, fixing the mess they had made of Mark's bed and then going downstairs. Richard was in the kitchen and was prepping to make dinner; Brian and Mark were down in the basement playing some fighting game. Mark smiled and greeted Annabel but never commented on how long she had been gone.

Annabel stayed at the Daniels' home until later. She had dinner with them, sat between Mark and Richard on the end of the table. She had wondered if Richard would do anything, but he didn't. All she got was a goodnight when Mark had walked her to the door at ten o'clock.

Mark kissed her on the doorstep, told her he loved her and said goodbye. Annabel walked over to her car when she heard a whistle. She spotted the Daniels' neighbour, creeping Mr Franklin standing by the fence that separated their yards. He had been there when she arrived that morning.

"You sounded like you enjoyed yourself this afternoon," chuckled Mr Franklin.

Annabel shuddered. He had heard her; she didn't think she had been that loud, but they had been outside, and the decked area where the pool was placed sat directly against the fence that boarded Mr Franklin's yard.

"You have a good night, dear."

Annabel jumped into her car and drove home as quickly as she could. It horrified her that she wasn't ashamed of her actions. She knew that she should be, that Mark would probably be heartbroken if he found out. Annabel's own mother would be furious with her. But all Annabel could think about was how good it felt to be taken by him. Richard had given her so many orgasms in a single day, and she wanted more—no—she needed more.

When she arrived back home, Annabel's mother was already in bed, and for that, she was thankful. Annabel showered and climbed into her bed naked, too tired to put anything on.

*

It had been four days since Annabel had seen Mark or Richard. She had been avoiding the Daniel's house at all cost; mainly, she avoided the whole situation. But Mark did call her on the third day, and Annabel knew she couldn't say no to a date without a good reason, so she went. Makeup covered the small bruises that Richard had left on her body, and a forced smile hid everything else.

The date was standard, dinner and a movie. The movie had changed the rating of their date from PG to some a little more mature; Mark had seemed more interesting in kissing than watching what was playing. Annabel, feeling the guilt of the multiple times that she had fucked his father, decided he deserved a sneaky handjob. So in the back row, she pulled Mark's cock out and stroked him until he splashed into her hand.

One thing that Annabel did notice is that she spent more time comparing Mark to his father than anything else. Mark's kisses were gentle and slopy, his touches her somewhat awkward, and his cock was smaller—much smaller.

When they arrived back at Annabel's house, she kissed Mark goodbye and then cried her eyes out. She felt horrible for what she had done to him; a few days ago, she would have easily believed she would have been happy with Mark forever, but not anymore. She had to end their relationship, not just because she felt guilty, but because she knew that it would more than likely happen again. It seemed all Richard had to do was appear, and she was powerless to stop him.

Annabel woke Friday morning needing to talk to her mother. Without revealing the details of whom she had cheated on Mark with, she wanted to ask her what she thought would be best.

12