Annabel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabel's mother, Rebecca Walters, was a thirty-nine-year-old recently divorced graphic artist. It was the second marriage that Rebecca had ended; the first had been Annabel's father, the man she had dated in high school and college, got married after they graduated and then popped out Annabel. Rebecca divorced him when she learnt that he liked to cheat on her with men regularly. The second marriage had lasted longer, a solid five years. Rebbecca had met and married George; he was a journalist and had been a good father for Annabel in her teenage years. George never did anything to hurt Rebecca, but she grew bored, and when she met her latest hunk, she divorced George so that she didn't hurt him even more by cheating on him.

Rebecca was currently dating twenty-six-year-old middle school teacher Adam Jones. He was stunningly gorgeous. While Rebecca wasn't ugly, Annabel was still surprised her mother had landed such a hot guy. But what really mattered is that Rebecca was happy; the screams Annabel heard coming from her mother's room only confirmed that.

Annabel felt comfortable asking her Mum what she thought; she had plenty of experience with ending relationships, after all. Annabel wanted to make it as easy on Mark as she could, but she didn't know what to say. As she headed downstairs to find her Mum to ask, she stopped at the bottom step when she heard a familiar voice.

Richard was sitting at the dining table with her Mum.

Annabel had a moment of panic; what was he doing in her house? She swallowed the panic and walked out of the hall into their open living and dining area.

Richard looked up the instant she walked in and flashed his handsome grin at her.

Annabel's legs felt weak, and the ache between her legs came roaring back. Keeping her outward appearance as relaxed as possible, Annabel forced a small smile on her lips and said, "What's going on here?"

Rebecca said, "Richard dropped off your things; you left your bikini at their house yesterday, and he was driving past and decided to be nice."

Annabel nodded slowly. He had found an excuse to come over. Once her mother left for work, the house would be empty with no one to interrupt them. That had to be Richard's plan.

"I see," said Annabel. "Thank you, Mr Daniels."

Richard bowed his head. "It was nothing."

"Oh, crap!" said Rebecca. She was looking at her watch. "I better go, or I will be late." She stood up. "Richard, stay as long as you like. Anna, I'll see you for dinner."

"Okay," said Annabel. She had no time to protest being left alone with Richard. Her mother was up, grabbing her bag and out the door before she had finished speaking.

Once the door clicked shut, Richard's expression changed. His smile became a smirk, and he leant back in the chair. His eyes roamed up and down Annabel's form, taking in her bare legs. Annabel couldn't help the shiver that ran through her.

"I thought we should talk," said Richard after a moment.

"Alright." Annabel crossed her arms over her chest and leant against the wall. It left a metre gap between them.

Richard said, "I understand if you feel uncertain about what occurred between us the other day. After all, I am Mark's father. But what I would like you to understand and accept is that I had no intention of leaving you alone."

"But—"

"I'm not going to hold you down and fuck you by force if that's what you're worried about. I might be rough, but I won't rape you. However, as long as I can comprehend that you are willingly, even if slightly hesitant like you were when I took you on Mark's bed, I will have you."

Annabel's body trembled. Not with fear but with anticipation. Richard knew what he wanted, and that was her. A nineteen-year-old who was dating his son. He could have had anyone, but he wanted her.

"Do I scare you?" asked Richard. His head turned to one side.

She shook her head. "No."

"Do you feel guilty for lying to Mark?"

She nodded. "A bit. He has been my boyfriend for three years."

"Then dump him. That way, we can do what we like, and you won't have that on your shoulders." He stood from his chair and closed the gap between them.

"I still don't think he would like to find out that his ex and father are having sex."

Richard shrugged. "He'll get over it." His hand cupped her chin. "You're mine, body and soul."

His thumb slid across her cheek to her lips. The tip pressed down, and she opened her mouth to suck on the digit. He smirked and pulled his thumb out. He brushed her saliva across her lips before leaning down and kissing her. It was firm and confirmed what he had just said.

Breaking the kiss, Richard said, "Now, I can either fuck you over your dining table, or you show me your bedroom."

Annabel considered the table. Every time he had taken her, he had pulled her ass up and slid in from behind. It seemed to be a position he enjoyed, but the table wouldn't be comfortable. Knowing she needed to decide before Richard did, she reached out to grasp his hand. She tangled their fingers together before leading him up the stairs.

Her room was simple and centre around her queen bed. It was a typical teenagers room, she supposed, but Richard didn't look at anything else but her when they walked in. She stopped beside her bed, and Annabel knew that she was okay with this.

She had planned on talking about it, in metaphorical terms, with her Mum. Try and work out what she wanted, but Richard made her feel so good. She had tried with Mark, but he didn't excite her. Annabel knew that the next chance she had, she would end things with Mark. She didn't know if what Richard wanted would be a relationship, but she wasn't going to say no when he wanted her.

"Strip," said Richard.

Annabel did without a word. She hadn't put much on when she had dressed that morning; she had grabbed a pair of jeans and a tank top. Slowly, she unbuttoned the jeans and pushed them down her thighs. They dropped and pooled around her ankles; she stepped one foot out of the pants and then used her other foot to kick them across the floor. Annabel grasped the bottom of her tank top and pulled it up and over her head. The cool air of her bedroom flooded her bare chest; she had foregone her bra because she hadn't expected to be going anywhere.

Richard let out a moan of approval. "Such a naughty girl," he said, "do you think another spanking is required?"

Annabel flushed, remembering how he had spanked her the other day. It had hurt, but the pain had flooded her body with pleasure she didn't really understand.

Richard smiled. "Remove your panties and kneel on your bed."

She did as asked.

Kneeling on her bed, Annabel grabbed a pillow to rest against. Her ass was in the air, and Richard stepped up to stand behind her. His hands played with her ass cheeks, squeezing and rubbing the skin.

"Such a perky ass." He brought his hand up and landed the first smack on her left cheek.

The hit jolted Annabel's body; she whimpered and clenched her thighs went. A tingle shuddered through her.

Smack.

Annabel's whimper became a small cry.

Smack.

Her cry was louder.

Smack.

Her ass cheek was throbbing, but the tingles inside her made her pussy ache.

Smack.

Annabel cried from the pain and the pleasure.

The smacks paused as Richard's finger move between her legs to touch her centre. His fingers slid across the lips of her cunt before pushing inside. She was wet from her spanking, and as Richard pulled out his fingers, he chuckled. He said, "Naughty, naughty. You are dripping."

Smack.

"A girl like you needs special treatment."

Smack.

"Like what?" asked Annabel. Her voice squeaking as she spoke.

Richard let out a deeper chuckle. The fingers that had been probing her pussy were placed against her asshole.

Annabel shivered. He had promised that he would fuck her ass.

His finger did small circles around her tight opening before pushing inside. It was odd, just like it had been the last time. The single-digit was pulled in and out slowly before another was added.

Annabel cried into the pillow.

"Your ass is squeezing my fingers so fucking hard. You'll probably strangely my cock."

Smack.

Her ass clenched hard around Richard's fingers.

"I don't suppose you have any lube?" he asked.

Annabel shook her head. She had never even considered anal before.

Smack.

"That's for not being prepared for me," he said.

Smack.

"And that's because I know you like it."

Annabel whimpered. Her ass was throbbing, her cheeks were probably a violent red, but every touch of Richard's palm had her cunt sobbing for relief.

A third finger was pushed into her asshole, and Annabel almost screamed. Her ass was stretching, and it was uncomfortable as Richard pushed his fingers as deep as they would go.

"I can't—" she cried.

"You can. My cocks a lot bigger than my fingers, naughty girl."

Smack.

"And I'm going to bury every inch inside you."

Smack.

Richard's fingers continued to push in and out of her ass as she heard him undo his pants. She heard the button pop, the zipper slid down, and his pants drop. Annabel gasped as the head of Richard's cock was suddenly pressed against the lips of her cunt before thrusting in. His length slid all the way in, his balls flicking forward to smack into her clit.

There was no pause for her to adjust to the sudden intrusion; Richard pulled straight back out and thrust back in. His cock punching into the nerves in her cunt. Annabel cried out as an orgasm shot through her; her cunt clenched around Richard's cock and her ass clenched around his fingers. The overwhelming wave of pleasure caused Annabel to slouch against her bed, her arms shaking too much to hold her up.

Richard stood thrusting into her cunt and pulled out; he also removed his fingers from her ass, her ass making a small pop and suddenly feeling very empty.

"Normally, I would use lube too," said Richard, "but all I have is your juices, so this might hurt more than I intend. But don't worry, after a bit of pain, you'll be cumming just from my cock in your ass."

Annabel tried to push herself up, but her hands couldn't hold her. Richard's fingers dug into her hips as she felt the head of his hot cock press against her asshole. She felt slightly panicked about what was to happen, but that panic disappeared and was replaced by shock. The head of Richard's cock pressed into her asshole, the small opening struggled to reject the thick length as it pressed against it.

"Relax," grumbled Richard.

The head broke through the small ring, and a sting of pain rocked through her ass.

"It hurts," she cried.

Smack.

Her ass clenched and then relaxed at the smack, her muscle calming and allowing Richard's cock to push further into her.

"Arrhhh!" Annabel dug her fingers into the comforter.

Her asshole was being stretched and pushed; she could feel every single inch of Richard's cock as he pushed further and further in. He wasn't stopping.

"Almost there," he grunted.

It was uncomfortable and painful. Yet Annabel felt so full. And it was weirdly nice.

Richard's hands gave Annabel's hips a firm yank, and the rest of Richard's length was shoved into her.

"Fuck!" she grunted.

Richard groaned. "Your ass is so fucking tight!"

She felt his forehead pressed against her back and his lips press a kiss to her skin.

"I'm so full," she said.

"You'll be really full once I cum in your little ass." Richard started to pull back.

The whole sensation was a long burn. At first, Richard's thrusts were slow, not because he wanted to be slow—Annabel knew he liked to fuck her roughly—but because her ass was still warming to his cock. His length stroked forwards and back, warming her ass and stretching her. The muscles relaxed and allowed the intrusion even more with every push of Richard's hips. When his cock was easily sliding in and out, he picked up the pace. Richard's thrusts became hard and sharp, his hands pulling and pushing Annabel's hips in time with him.

"You're loving this, aren't you?" asked Richard.

Annabel was. The burn from the stretch was still there, but the nerves in her ass were firing jolts of pleasure through her. The coil in her stomach was so tight that she was so close to cumming. If Richard touched her cunt in any way, she would be screaming his name almost instantly. And the feel of Richard's cock in her ass was indescribable.

Smack.

"Ahhh!" she cried.

"Tell me you love my cock," he said.

"I love your cock."

Smack.

"Tell me you love it when I fuck your cunt."

"I love you fucking my cunt. I love you fucking my ass."

Smack.

"I'm going to cum in your ass. Would you like that?"

"Yes."

Smack.

"Do you want me to cum in your ass or your cunt?"

"My ass."

Richard's thrusts became even harder. One thrust hitting the perfect nerve to push Annabel over the edge.

"RICHARD!" she screamed. Her cunt gushed with her cum, and her ass clenched around his cock.

"HOLY FUCK." Richard's thrusts faltered, and his own orgasm struck. Beads of cum shot into her ass and squired out as Richard's thrusts continued. He only stilled when the last of his cum had been buried into her ass.

Annabel felt Richard's weight as he leant forward. His cock, now softened, was still buried deep in her ass. Her tights were wet from her own cum as well as Richard's, the bit that had squirted out was now sliding along the lips of her pussy.

"My ass will hurt tomorrow," she said.

Richard stroked her sensitive ass cheek. "Probably." He pressed a kiss to her lower back before pulling himself out. He dropped onto the bed beside Annabel and sighed.

Annabel lowered her ass and rolled to her side. Her whole lower half was aching, but she felt good. She looked over at Richard, who was watching her carefully. She said, "What type of relationship is this?"

"Are you asking me to be your boyfriend?" asked Richard, his tone teasing.

Annabel frowned. "No. I still have to dump your son."

He reached for her and pulled her towards him. With their fronts touching, he cupped her cheek and kissed her. It was probably the most gentle kiss they had shared. He said, "You and I could be defined as friends with benefits, or a dirty old man fucking a perky young girl. Whichever you prefer."

"And if I wanted a proper relationship?" she asked.

Richard's face was unreadable. It didn't tell her anything. But he said, "That could be in the cards. Maybe a few months after you've dumped my son."

Annabel knew she would dump Mark. Maybe she'd give him an orgasm first, but she would end their three-year relationship. All for his father's monster cock that she seemed to love being fucked into her. But she didn't know what would happen with Richard; she could only hope that it was worth it.

12