Annabelle and Jules Pt. 01

Story Info
Bi Senior hooks up and services a elder senior.
6.4k words
4.57
8.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabelle

I work at a hospital in the Midwest.

I'm a senior male, and I got a great job working with patients in wheelchair transport, what we call call "patient transport".

I just love this job!

I get to meet people from all ages all walks of life, and it's my job, when they exit the hospital, whether they are ambulatory, or are perfectly healthy, hospital policy mandates they need a wheelchair to exit the hospital.

Patient transport also wheels patients to and from different medical procedures like x-ray, lab, pulmonary, cancer, or whatever department they need to go, and I am that person!

For about four days, I had a pleasure working with this senior lady named Annabelle. Of course I'm a gentleman, so I never asked her age, but I was suspect that she was in the mid to late 80's

She was average height maybe 5 foot five, and not overweight but she did have a bit of a pear-shaped figure as her bottom and her hips were a little bit wider than the rest of her body, she also seem to have a nice full bosom. She had beautiful shoulder length silver/ gray hair.

She had some mobility issues with arthritis in her back and her hips and her knees, but she still managed to get out of the wheelchair and try to move around as much as possible with her cane.

She lived in an assisted living complex about 4 miles from the hospital.

Some of the residents were in dorm style rooms and some residents had 2 to 4 people in a large room, and some had their own private little apartment. Annabelle apparently had the means that she could afford her own private little apartment.

Every day Annabelle had several tests in several different parts of the hospital so she always ask for me, Jules, to be her patient transporter.

She had a wonderful personality was always very happy, even though I know she was in a lot of pain at times, and always was giggling and telling jokes and being almost a little bit flirtatious with me.

My abundant sense of humor and burly mountain man, bushy beard, Santa Claus type look was apparently appealing to her.

In one subtle hint, she said, "You know my late husband was a skinny guy, and I teased him about not getting enough meat on his bones, but that's the one thing I like about you... you've got some meat on your bones and you're really a good hugger!"

I giggled and I said "Well, schucks, I like to hug people! I think it's just a great way to comfort people, and I think I'm more of a hugger than a handshaker!"

One morning I was dispatched her room to pick her up with the wheelchair and take her over to the lab for some bloodwork.

I knocked gently on the door and came in and Annabelle said "There is my "big hunk". Come on get me in this "hot rod", and get me down to the lab!"

I flirted back "OK little Mama, let's get this thing rolling! " We rolled out of her room, down several hallways, over to the laboratory.

When we arrived at the laboratory, she was going to get her lab work done and I said to her "OK Annabelle, you know what to do? You ask the nurses station to buzz me and I'll come down I'll pick you up whenever you're ready." She says "OK I know what to do and I only want you! None of them skinny hillbillies. Don't send nobody else! I want my Santa hunk to come and pick me up!"

She chuckled and kind of winked at me as I exited the room.

One of those cartoon "air bubbles" popped in my head as I thought to myself "I think she's hot for me?"

There's something about her familiarity with me and her verbiage that is making me very comfortable around her. I thought of myself "Oh hell, everybody loves Santa!"

45 minutes later I was dispatched to pick her up from the lab and bring her back to her room. I entered the lab and Annabelle said "There's my hunk! Get me back in this thing and get me back to my room please", so I wheeled her back to her private room.

As I pushed her to her bed, she asked me to assist her in standing up from the wheel chair, so I helped her stand up and she wrapped her arms around my neck as she stood up, and just gently kissed me on the cheek and I felt a hint of tongue on my cheek and she said "Thank you "hunk". I'm a little tired. I think I'm gonna lay down a bit"

I smiled at Annabel and I asked "Do you have any more tests?

She replied "Yeah, I think I got an x-ray or some kind of imagery later in the afternoon. I'll see you then!"

"Ok later lil Mama " and I left her room.

Later in the afternoon I picked her up for her appointment with imagery. We continue to banter back-and-forth and throwing little flirtations back-and-forth at each other.

On the last day of her stay, she asked me to take her to administration for some paperwork and final discharge instructions.

While I was pushing her from her room again, she was very playful with her words. "So big hunk, I'm gonna miss you when I get back to the home. I have an idea?" I said "OK what's the idea" and she said "Would you consider coming to visit me at the rest home. I really like you. I think you're just a sweet man and I'm really lonely there and I don't have a lot in common with a lot of those old farts, so it would mean a lot to me if you were to come and visit I could tell you some stories about how I met my old man after the war, and about my kids and grandkids and great grandkids!"

I said "Sure, I would LOVE to. You give me your phone number and I'll give you mine, and we will work out a time?"

The para transit van showed up and Annabelle got her walker which she brought with her when she came to the hospital, and she slowly started walking toward the van.

The driver offered to let her ride up the hoist lift the wheelchair lift that they use for people in wheelchairs, but Annabel waved him off and said "Don't worry about it! I got this big hunk he's and gonna help me up the steps!

Just before she started to step up the steps, she pulled me to the side out of sight of the driver, and put her arm around my neck, pulled me down and gave me this little wet kiss on the lips with just a hint of tongue and I gave her just a very slight hint of tongue back, and then as she pulled away she sucked my upper lip and pulled away and she said "I'll see you soon OK?"

I assisted her up the stairs, my hands 'firmly' holding her hips and she worked her way to the first available bench and waved at me.

The driver closed the butterfly door of the van and off she went.

Another 'thought bubble' popped in my head like... "Oh my God... this old lady is hot and she wants me!" Within 30 seconds of her kissing me I had this raging hard on I was about ready to blow a load right through my pants.

About four days later, I get a call from Annabelle!

"Hey there big hunk, this is your friend from the hospital, Annabelle. So I'm real lonely and I'm had it with these old hillbillies farts here, and I'm wondering if you might come and visit me? I also have a special request?

We're not really allowed to have any alcohol here, but I'm wondering if you could bring over a nice bottle of red Cabernet? I have a couple glasses here that they don't know about and if you could bring a nice bottle of red wine when you come, we could pretend we're having tea,"?

She giggled a playfully.

Soon as I heard her voice come I had a spark of electricity down to my loins and I said "Sure Annabel, I'm off for a couple of days how about later today around three or 4 o'clock? "

That would work out pretty good because we have two shifts for dinner one around 430 and one for 630 and I prefer to eat a little bit later and I can invite you to stay for a little bit of dinner if you want? When you get to the main concierge desk, just ask for Annabelle Smith, and they will direct you to my room"

Arrived at the retirement community at 3:30, checked in with the concierge desk, and they told me which hallway to go down to Annabelle Smith's room.

I had a small tote bag with me with the wine that she asked me to bring, and there were a few other special accoutrements that I brought with me of a personal nature, just in case things went wild.

The door was slightly ajar when I got there and I knocked gently on the door and sort of pushed door open a little bit and she saw me and waved me in. She was sitting on the edge of the bed she said "Close the door and lock it. There's a bunch of old nosy old farts here I don't want them looking in on my business"

I did and as I approached her sitting on the edge of her bed she said "Hunk, grab a chair there and pull it up and sit in front of me I wanna talk to you."

I pulled the chair up and I faced her we were knee to knee, and she reached across my big hairy face pulled my face close to her and she planted a beautiful wet sensuous French kiss and kiss me and kiss my tongue for 20 seconds.

My cock immediately started getting hard, and I responded "Wow... That was pretty hot! Do you think we should be doing this?" And she said "That's the reason I brought you in here cause I need to talk to you about something?" I said "OK I'm all ears, shoot!"

She started in on the sort of a long winded filibuster. " I'm 87 years old. Hardly any of my kids, grandkids, or great grandkids come to visit me. I'm lucky to get a fucking Christmas card during the holiday season. I don't have really any close friends here and I'm all alone. When I met you at the hospital, I found that you were just an absolute joy! You're sweet and sensuous and funny and cute and you remind me of Santa Claus, and I just was immediately attracted to you. So here's my proposition. From time to time I want you to come here and I want you to make love to me. I have not had sex in over 20 year since my old man died. I come from a long line of very sexually active people. My parents had seven kids, we had amongst us 12 kids of our own and our own kids have had a total of 17 grandkids. I have lost track of how many great grandkids we have? We are prodigious multipliers of the human species lol

Excuse my language but basically we love to fuck!"

I sat in the chair with my mouth open astonished, shocked, and a huge raging hard-on! This 87-year-old woman with the gray hair and the plump hips and butt and nice tits was really getting me hot!. I just bent forward and I started to kiss her.

We just made out for a while I pulled her close to me and we hugged and sucked each other's tongues as she was sitting on the edge of her bed and I was sitting on the chair.

After a few minutes of making out, she said "Fuck it..." She lost all her modesty and began to disrobe.

First she unbutton her blouse and took her blouse off and then she shimmied down her sweatpants.

She was just in her bra and undies, she took her socks off and then she reached around the back of her bra and she dropped the bra and her size 42 big pendulous saggy tits with big nipples just hung down on her belly, then she shifted back and pulled her panties off in the matter of 45 seconds she was completely naked in front of me.

She then laid down on her queen size bed on the top of the bedspread and spread her legs and said... "Cum and take me! Take your fucking clothes off right now. I want to see your cock. I want you to take your clothes off drop them on the floor and get on the bed with me!"

I was startled and totally hard and I immediately complied with her order.

I took my shirt off. I dropped my shorts. I dropped my underwear and took my socks off. I pulled on my cock a couple times and there's a giant wet spot of pre-cum on the end of my 6 inch uncut cock.

I gently straddled over her body and as I was straddling her waist my cock sticking straight out in front of her she slowly work my cock back-and-forth. My ultimate goal was to get over to her other side... to her left side as I snuggled up on that side and I put one arm around under her neck and I started kissing her.

My left hand went to first one breast and the other breast pulling on her long saggy tits and playing with her hard nipples.

Thank God her nipples were big. I love huge areolas and hard nipples and hers were dark almost black or dark brown/black and getting stiffer by the moment as I pulled on her nipples.

"OK Annabelle, I know you have arthritic hips,and lower back, and knees so I do not want to hurt you, so whatever I do, if it hurts, please tell me. I'm going to work around whatever is the most comfortable for you OK?"

She said "Don't worry hunk, I've got a couple of things in mind that I think will work out just perfect for both of us!"

After sucking on her tongue kissing her all over her face and then sucking on her nipples first left on the right, she said to me " OK hunk, I want you to go down on me I want to get down to my pussy and open up my lips spread my old fart gray hair, and I want you to taste me. I'm so fucking wet right now I want you to stick your tongue in my pussy and I want you to find my clit and work on me. I have not had anybody work on my pussy for over 20 years. Please eat me"

God, just the sound of her talking dirty to me inspired me to slide immediately down and I gently spread her arthritic hips and her knees and she opened herself to me, and I gently spread her pussy lips, and her gray hair and I saw that her pussy was absolutely soaking wet and oozing pre-cum.

I dove in to this 87 year old pussy and it tasted so good. Oh my God it tastes like eating out an 18-year-old girl.

She was so salty /sweet and tasty and musky and it had that gooey nectar and I just was embracing her scent and her witness and I continued sucking and found her clit and started gently working my tongue around it and pursing my lips around her clit and slowly gently giving head to her engorged clit.

Well I kept eating her out I use my left hand to open the left side of her pussy so I could get my tongue in.

With my right hand, I worked up to her breasts and start working on her nipples and I kept pulling on one nipple, then the other, going back-and-forth, and she started moaning, and groaning, trying to stifle herself and she was getting close.

I knew she was ready to cum, so I continue the licking and finally she mumbled..."Oh my God Hunk, I'm cumming... I'm cumming... I'm cumming... " and I felt her spasm as her pussy twitched in the throes of orgasm as I tongued her pussy and clit.

As she was cumming she just grabbed my hair and shoved my face harder into her pussy as she continued her orgasmic spasming.

Between my saliva and her cum, a giant wet spot was forming on the top of her comforter, and I slid up to her face and I started to kiss her. She tasted her own womanhood as we french kissed and I played with her nipples and she started slowly coming down from her orgasm.

It was a gift for me to be able to help this 87 year old woman have one of the most intense orgasms she has ever had in her whole life.

She giggled and said "Hunk, that was incredible but I want to taste your cock. How can we do this?"

I told her "OK here's what you do...you scoot down a little bit and roll on your left side, and I'll scoot up a little bit and you can have my cock, and that way there's no strain on your hips or your knees and she complied.

When we got into the right position, she immediately took my still stiff cock and popped it in her mouth and started to lovingly suck my cock.

Wow, this woman really knew how to suck cock!

This hot 87 year old had it down! First she slid her left arm under my waist around to my left ass cheek and she put her right arm over my hip to my other cheek, and she grabbed my ass cheeks holding me tight, and pulling my cock deep in her mouth!

She got my cock all the way down as far as she could!

My God she was deep throating me like Linda Lovelace from the 70s. Hell, maybe she knew Linda Lovelace?

She pulled back and then slid my cock back in,all the way. She was sniffing my crotch hairs and then slowly start to get a nice cock sucking pace going.

I can tell that Annabelle was really enjoying it because I heard her grunting and sniffing and moaning as she enjoyed my cock. She got just the right friction.

Some people give me head too hard...others too easy, but her friction was just perfect. Not too hard... not too easy, but just right!

I started to feel a little tickling in my balls and I knew my orgasm was about ready.

She keeps hugging my ass hard. "Annabelle I'm close, I'm close baby "

She lightened up on grip around my cock just a little bit, sped up and all of a sudden I started to cum!

Spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, and Annabelle moaned and mumbled as she tasted my male seed in her mouth. She kept pumping my cock to get more of it out!

A couple of more hard pumps and two more large huge squirts came out.

I was spent!

She cleaned up my cock and popped it out of her mouth and she pulled my head down to hers and she kissed me!

I guess she enjoys cum swapping as much as I do, as It's one of my favorite things I do after orgasm, to share the essence of two human beings.

We kissed, we touched, we felt, we basked in the afterglow of our orgasms.

After a few minutes catching her breath she call me again by my new nickname, "Hunk, I just don't want this to stop. I want you to fuck me! I want your cock inside me and I want you to come inside me. I want you to make me feel like a dirty slut! An old 87-year-old fucking whore! When you're fucking me, I want you to call me a dirty whore! It gets me so hot!"

So I strategize the situation and I said "OK Annabelle, here's what I think is best. I know your knees and hips hurt, so I think the best thing is for you to lie on your back and I want you to put your legs over my shoulders I think you'll be easiest on your hips and your knees, and I love that position anyway. I get to really fuck you hard and you can play with my nipples but I think that would be the easiest on your body do you wanna try it?"

She said "Fuck yeah! I want you to mount my whore body and fuck this old pussy hard!"

She positioned herself on the middle of the bed on her back I pulled up to her pussy and very slowly and gently lifted her legs up so they would not hurt. I very slowly position them over my shoulders and then I pulled up my cock to the beginning of her pussy and I slowly slid it in.

Her pussy was molten hot, like an 18-year-old and it just slid right in. She was still so wet from her previous orgasm and I slowly started rhythmic fucking her pussy!

So as per her request, I started talking dirty to her "OK you whore, I'm gonna fuck you hard. I'm gonna fuck you hard till your pussy is raw and red, and then I'm gonna cum quarts of cum into your pussy and it's gonna dribble out your pussy and down your ass crack and I'm gonna just keep fucking you hard. OK bitch? Do you like that you fucking Cunt?... Gonna fuck you hard!"

She keeps whispering in my ear "Yes keep fucking me...keep talking dirty to me! You are one fucking stud you cute Santa fuck! "

We continued kissing making out and talking dirty to each other as she whispered in my ear dirty things and nibbled on my ear and started biting me on my neck and then while I was fucking her she started playing with my nipples. I started getting a really good rhythm going now. You could hear the sex slap of my thighs slapping against the back of her ass as I fucked her hard with her legs over my shoulders in the dominant/submissive position that I love.

Gratefully, her bed was a newer bed with no springs underneath so as we fucked hard there was really no indication of hot sex happening in her room.

I had reached maximum thrusting capacity slamming my cock in her fucking her like an 18-year-old and she loved every second of it. She kept whispering dirty things 'Keep fucking me hard...cum inside me I'm a whore '

I was close and she was close and then all of a sudden it happened. I started to cum like an 18-year-old in her pussy squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt!

12