Annabelle and Jules Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came at the same time, stifling her passion by whispering in my ear "Oh my God oh my God oh my God keep fucking me. I have never felt anything like this. "

I finished pumping the last of my cum into her, and then I pulled out and then I immediately went down to her pussy and start sucking some of the cum out of her and then I went up to her and I said "OK bitch open your mouth up " and I slowly dribbled my cum into her mouth and as I mumbled with the cum dribbling " Take it whore...take my juice and then here, clean my cock off at the same time and I shove my cock in her mouth and she rapidly licked the rest of the cum off my cock and enjoyed the cum that I poured in her pussy and she swallowed.

I kissed her and we cuddled and made out!

After she came down and caught her breath I told her, "Annabelle that was really hot, but I gotta be honest with you, I felt very uneasy calling you all those dirty names.It just is not in my character to talk to a woman like that or treat a woman like that. I have way too much respect for you not only as a beautiful sexy older woman but just a woman in general, and I have never talked or treated any woman that I have made love to, like that!"

Well 'Hunk', she said; There's a reason why I ask you to talk to me like that.

After the war, right after my husband and I got married, I was a whore! Money was tight my husband could barely make a living, and I have a nice body nice ass and nice tits so, well he was out during the day looking for work or working whatever little work you could fine, I was out hustling men and fucking a lot of them to make some extra money. Back in those days it was only $2.00 $3.00, $5.00 dollars, but back in those days that was a lot of money, and we needed every penny, so I went out and I sold my body for sex. A girl had to do, what a girl had to do!"

She added "In those days we didn't have HIV and all that shit. All we had to worry about was a little clap, and a good shot of penicillin took care of that, so besides the chance of getting pregnant, I just fucked my ass off literally to make ends meet and help my husband. if I got a little clap, I'd go to the doctor and get a shot of antibiotics and it would all be good! Lucky, during my fucking days, I never did get pregnant until years later when we started having kids."

"Listen stud, I'm getting a bit hungry and thirsty after all that good hard fucking, so I'm inviting you down to the cafeteria and let us go get some dinner and then I want to bring you back to my room for some dessert" As she giggled and smiled.

Annabelle buttoned up her blouse with no bra letting her titties flop around,and she just pulled up her sweatpants with no underwear.

I was hoping that none of it cum would ooze through her sweatpants and leave a big wet spot by her crotch.

We got to the cafeteria area and there's about 40 or 50 people there mostly seniors, some senior aids helping people that could not eat for themselves and we did get some interesting looks from people.

We selected our food and sat down with our tray at a table and one very nice lady came up and said "So who's your handsome gentleman friend, Annabelle?"

Annabelle play the old Grandma card and replied "He was my helper over at the hospital about a week ago and he was very kind and help me pushing me around in my wheelchair as I went from appointment to appointment and we became friends so I invited him to come over and chat maybe play some checkers in my room and enjoy breaking some bread with me?"

The lady replied "Oh that's nice... " She giggled and winked and then walked away to her table.

Annabelle mumbles under her breath and her best sailor talk "I don't think these fuckers believe a goddamn word I'm saying lol"

We finished up our meal, and I bussed our trays and glasses to the collecting area and Annabelle got her cane and we slowly proceeded back to her room. As we were exiting the dining hall you heard a few whistles and some gratuitous applause as we exited the dining hall. I'm sure various people knew EXACTLY what was going on in her room.

We get back to her room and get inside lock the door Annabelle and immediately takes off all her clothes drops him to the floor and gets on the bed. She says to me "OK hunk, for dessert there's one last thing I want before we call it a day. It has been a real full day already, but I'm getting a little perky now with dinner and all that good hard fucking from before, so here's what I want.

Open up the drawer in the nightstand and there's some lube, and I want you to take a big glob of lube put it on your middle finger and put it up my ass. I want you to fuck me in the ass. I don't want any condoms I want you and your cock and a lot of lube and I wanted to my ass as soon as possible!"

She said "Here's what I want. I'm going to lie on my left side and after you've got me all lubed up I want you to come in from behind and fuck my ass spoon like, that way my hips are not hurt my knees are not hurt and I get to really feel your cock in my ass. It will bring back memories of my 'whore' days when I used to fuck a lot for money. I have not been fucked in the ass in over 25 years, and even in the last few years of my husband's life he could not fuck me in the ass he did not have the strength"

As always I complied. I got the lube out and I gently started inserting lube and her ass fingering her ass and she started moaning. "Oh Hunk,that really feels good already keep it going... more lube!"

I add a little bit more lube in her ass pushed in with my finger, and then I generously coated my cock which was now hard as a rock again!

I slid behind this beautiful old woman and place my cock head at the opening of her ass. I try to get comfortable I reach around with my left hand and I started playing with her left breast and I started gently pulling on it I started nibbling on her neck and her ear and at the same time I started to slowly push my cock into her ass. I thought it would be a little bit difficult being an older woman, but this woman's ass was like a youngster.

Annabelle started moaning "Oh it's so good...more...slowly... more...deeper,... OK push it all the way in as deep as you can"

I was in all the way! I held my cock in there for 30 seconds to let her ass get used to the size of my cock which was not that big, just average 6 inch cock but I sure had a lot of lotta blood flowing into that cock right now. While I held my cock deep in her ass I play with her nipples first her left breast and I reach further down to grab her right breast and a right nipple and alternating back-and-forth with each tip. I was kissing the back of her neck and back of her ears and nibbling and then I started play talking dirty " OK whore, I'm gonna give it to you in the ass now just like you like! Your pussy wasn't good enough and I'm gonna fuck your ass hard. You like this don't you whore... You just love it... You're just a cum slut... Take my cock and fuck your ass hard!"

She started to really enjoy it and started pushing back on me. Now I started to actually fuck her ass I pull my cock back almost to let popped out and then put it back in slowly back-and-forth about eight or 10 times. Things started feeling really good and then I started speeding up. We are both on our side spoon like, and I start to hear the famous 'slap slap slap slap' as my thighs and the back of her ass start slapping that classic fucking sound of two people in heat, fucking their brains out.

This "old whore" really loved fucking. I had such admiration for an 87 year old woman who still loves sex!

It was an honor and privilege for me to be able to make love to her, and give her pleasure.

Some of her input was little bit kinky and surprising to me, but our union was very blissful and very sensual, very sexy and we both were enjoying each other.

I was fucking her ass for about 10 minutes really hammering it in. I'm close now and I'm starting to feel my orgasm building.

While I was doing that, she had been playing with her pussy with her left hand and she was soaking wet, totally molten, juices pouring out of her pussy, as I fucked her ass.

She played with her Clit and then just like the Beatles we "come together"

For an old guy I was surprised at how much, headed me as I continued spurting eight huge spurs into her ass she started moaning and she says "Oh my god,Hunk, I can feel it! I can feel it! I can feel you cumming in my ass! Oh my god I'm coming now...I'm coooommmmmming!" as I heard her finger herself in and out of her pussy... violently, and she came to orgasm the same time I did!

I pulled my cock out and she laid on her back and I went up to kiss her and play with her tits and suck on her nipples and she was just shaking and vibrating from her orgasm. This hot 87-year-old woman has endured four orgasms and brought me to a new heights and I never realized that an older woman could be so hot to make love.

She started pushing come out of her ass onto the bed contributing to the original giant cum spot that was there. I asked her to leave her legs up if it didn't hurt too bad, and I looked down to see all this cum pouring out of her ass and extra fluid coming out of her pussy she had this waterfall of liquids falling onto the bedspread. I put my finger in her pussy and gently played with it. Her clit was very tender and she exclaimed as I touched it "Gentle...gentle, Hunk,is very tender"

We started some around 3pm and we finish somewhere around 7.

The stamina of this 87-year-old woman absolutely floored me!

We entered her shower and cleaned up and washed all the juices off of us and continue to make out in the shower while I played with her tits sucked on her nipples and we continued in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

After we toweled off and put our clothes back on she sat me down on the edge of the bed and said "Hunk, I want to talk to you seriously. You have been the light of my life, and the rest of my family is shit! Nobody comes to see me nobody comes to visit nobody acknowledges me hardly at all. I'm lucky if I even get a happy birthday or anything. Do you have shown me nothing but courtesy, kindness, respect, and love for the short time we have known each other."

"I have a fair amount of money still in the bank. That's why I can afford this little apartment where other people have to share. I want you in my life. I want you to be my lover. I want you to come over and make love to me. You make me feel like a woman. You're the most incredible lover I've ever had and I don't wanna lose you. Therefore, I'm changing my will, and the kids grandkids and great grandkids get NOTHING! I'm leaving whatever money thats left over to you and you can do with what you want when it's time for me to go. There's no discussion about it. Don't even try to argue I just need your information your address, and phone number, and I will have my lawyer draw up the papers.

I grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips and I said "Oh my God you don't have to do this! I did this because I thought it was the right thing to do, and you were so alluring and so sexy, and wanted me, but I'm not asking for money. I would feel terrible denying any of your family their inheritance and I just do not think it's right..."

She kiss me again on the lips to shut me up, and said " NO... this is my will and this is what I want... and there's no changing plans. "

After our interlude that afternoon I went home totally awestruck. I had great respect and admire ration for this woman and I plan to fulfill her once and her wishes to be a companion to her and I love her to her, and to keep her happy the rest of her life as long as she can physically be in union with me.

As she walked me out to the front of the retirement home and to my car with her cane. We were arm and arm her holding my arm like two old friends, and when we got to my car she said "By the way, I would normally not care to ever share you with anybody, but I have a couple of ladies who are lonely, and they are widows, and maybe in the future, would care for the companionship of a gentleman. I'm just planting this in your head that when you come back, there may be a need for you to comfort one or two widows, possibly along with me?"

I giggled as I could see her eyes were glassing over with emotion. I gave her a peck on the lips and I said, "Annabelle, anything for you, anything I can do to help make you comfortable, and your friends"

I kissed Annabelle goodbye, and headed home!

PS we never did get to that bottle of wine!

End of part 1

12