Annabelle Ch. 01

Story Info
Student and hubby provide relief.
3.9k words
4.65
23.9k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sincere thanks to Kenji Sato for great edit.

This is my first submission. All my stories will be based in the UK and will use UK English and terms only. You will not find any fantasy perfect human secimins. everyone who fucks in my stories are the mix of everyone: thin, fat, hairy (always down below, pretty, plain. and no anal, bdsm, control, cohersion or pain. And definitely no butt, ass or augmentations. If you can enjoy without all that, please enjoy!

xxxxxxxx

Annabelle 01

My name is Annabelle Andrews, and I am the Head of Sixth Form at a private school in the west of England. I have been married for twenty-two years.

Sexually, I have been very promiscuous from the age of 18. I had fucked like a rabbit throughout university. Mainly men, but a fair few women, too. Nobody could lick pussy like a woman, and a couple could wield a strap-on as good as some blokes could use their cock.

I had met my husband at 25, and we fucked on our second date. His cock was about eight inches, so a decent size, and he certainly knew how to use it--as well as his fingers and tongue. We had a continually-active sex life for the first ten years of our marriage, although we never had children. We were just too busy, I suppose, me with my teaching and him with his business.

And then gradually, the passion faded--mainly, on his part, though. I was still as randy as a kitten, but no matter how I tried, his libido just faded until for the last few years we fucked a couple of times a month and then only in the missionary position. I had never thought of cheating on him, but I was also incredibly horny most of the time.

I had also never contemplated fucking a student for the obvious reason of, even though they were over 18, it would end up with me losing my job if I got caught.

That changed with Lenny Jenkins. He was a very shy 18-year-old, who was clearly the cleverest student in the school. He was destined for a science degree at Cambridge and then probably a PhD after that. As far as I knew, he had no experience at all with girls, and looked extremely nervous when around them, even female teachers like me. I had never really focused much on him because of his ability. It was a conversation with the gym teacher that changed everything.

We were standing in the car park talking at the end of the day, when Lenny shuffled passed in his usual, shy way. When he was out of earshot, Mr. Burnette said, wistfully, "What I would give for his advantages."

I turned, incredibly surprised.

When he saw my reaction, he looked surprised himself, "I thought you knew. It's all over the school." When I said I did not know what he was talking about, he grinned. "He's a genuine horse cock. The guess is over a foot long when hard, and as thick as your wrist."

My mouth gaped at the revelation, and my pussy gushed wetness into my knickers. "I didn't think he did sports, so how do you know?"

"Some of the lads were with him in secondary school and they saw it. They are jealous as hell."

"Do the girls know?"

Mr. Burnette smiled again. "A couple of them have dated him, and only got as far as hand-jobs. They said they could not get their hand fully around it, and when he came, he covered them in cum."

I got in my car soon after that. Later that night, when my husband had gone to sleep, I brought myself off to a very wet climax thinking about Lenny's attributes.

I did not have a special thing for big cocks. Any cocks suited me.

When I got up the next morning, I was still very wet and randy and had to bring myself off in the shower. Without realising I was doing it, I paid special attention to my washing making sure my tits, bum and pussy were especially clean.

In dressing, I chose my favourite black bra and skimpy knickers, plus stockings and suspenders. I knew I would be taking a heck of a risk, but I knew by the end of the day, I would have that horse cock inside me.

Lenny was in my first class of the morning, and when I stole a quick glance at his crotch, my pussy spasmed at the ridiculously large bulge in it. I had to concentrate hard on the lesson, as my knickers were soaked through and clinging to my bush. When they went, I waited until Lenny passed my desk and quietly asked him to wait until everyone had left. He showed no reaction--just that usual, very shy and nervous look.

When they had all gone, he asked quietly, "Is there a problem?"

"No," I said, pulling my eyes away and smiling at him. "I just wanted to talk about your revision plan."

He just nodded, then turned and walked out. The door had not shut completely by the time I had my hand in my knickers. My bush was soaked and there was a squelch, as I shoved two fingers inside my very wet and hot cunt. I came with just five thrusts.

The rest of the day dragged on, but finally I was in my office as the end of day bell rang. I had a couple of minutes before he arrived, so I went to work. I had just sat down in my chair behind my desk when there was a gentle knock on the door.

"Come in," I said, with a croak in my voice and a trickle of cum onto the chair seat. My work had been to take my knickers off and put my suspenders and stockings back on.

Lenny came in and shuffled to the chair. He sat with his head down, not looking at me. Taking a breath for control, I began to talk to him about his revision plan. I kept it up for fifteen minutes. I had already opened two buttons on my blouse before he came in, and the from the first time he looked up, he was hooked. His gaze fell straight on my cleavage, and it stayed there until I finally stopped talking.

By then, I had opened another two buttons and pulled my blouse slightly apart so he could see about half a nipple each. "Are you alright, Lenny?" I asked, after a pause.

He shook himself and pulled his gaze away from my tits. "Yes, Miss Andrews, I'm fine," he gabbled.

I glanced down and smiled at the fucking huge bulge in his trousers. "It's just that you have been staring at my breasts for the last quarter of an hour."

His face drained of colour, and he stammered, "Sorry, Miss Andrews, I didn't mean to."

Without a word, I got up and moved to stand next to him. "Do you stare at your girlfriend's tits like that?" I asked quietly, knowing the rumours he had no girlfriend.

"I don't have one, Miss," he whispered, "I've never had one," and hung his head.

I took that opportunity to walk behind him to the door. As I walked, I quickly took off my blouse and bra and hung them on the door handle. So, when Lennie turned, in response to the click of the key as I locked the door, his mouth fell wide open.

"Are these what you want, Lenny?" I asked huskily, hefting a large tit in each hand as I walked to where he sat. When I reached him, I straddled his legs so that my nipples were inches from his gaping mouth.

Without a word, I let go and brought his hands up to cup them. I held them there for a minute and then let out a breath of satisfaction, as he slowly began to manipulate and squeeze them.

Soon he was stroking, caressing, and flicking my nipples with his thumbs. He may not have had a lot of genuine experience, but I suddenly realised that he must have watched a lot of porn. He proved this a second later, when he leant forward and sucked a lot of my right tit into his mouth, while squeezing my left nipple quite hard. I moaned to let him know what he was doing was good. He took the hint, and began to flick my nipple with his tongue and then bit down on my rock-hard nipple.

I gasped in pain and pleasure, "I have another tit," I groaned, pulling his head away and moving it to my other tit. He responded greedily and, but his free hand did not go to my other breast--it moved urgently down to the hem of my skirt.

To encourage him, I pulled it up to my waist to give him easy access. His hand ran quickly up my thigh, then he groaned around my tit, as he found my naked cunt. His fingers stroked my soaking bush, pulling gently on the curls, before burrowing inside. When his fingertip grazed my fat soft lips, I groaned again. "Put a finger in me now," I urged.

He did exactly that, sliding not one, but two fingers, right up to the hilt. Then he was finger banging me hard while his mouth continued to suck, lick and bite. This went on for a couple of minutes, before I exploded wetly on his hand, when his thumb pushed suddenly against my clit.

I collapsed down on him for a minute, getting my breath back. When I came up for air, we were both grinning.

"Get your clothes off," I whispered into his ear, biting the lobe as I did.

He was naked in seconds, and I gasped, as I got the first look at him. Physically, he was not a fine specimen. He was thin and scrawny with tufts of hair. But what was between his legs--dominated everything. What jutted out from a small mass of brown pubes, was over a foot of magnificent man cock. It was as thick as my wrist. It stood straight out, with the foreskin pulled back in arousal. The tip was covered with pre-cum and the mushroom head flared magnificently out from the length. His balls were of equal proportion hanging big and low.

"Oh, what a lovely cock," I groaned, and reached out both hands to circle it and begin a very gentle wanking.

"Other girls think it is weird and scary," he said, and then groaned, as I ran my thumb over his exposed head.

"Well, I don't," I said, and to prove it, fell to my knees and took the head in my mouth to give it a good suck and licking. My promiscuity has resulted in me being a particularly good cocksucker, even if I say so myself--I brought all my experience to bear on the magnificent specimen in front of me.

I licked and lathered it first, all over the balls and shaft. By the time I grazed the head with my lips, my fingertip found that sensitive area between his balls and bum; he was thrusting his hips and breathing hard.

I opened my mouth and let his thrusts take him down. When he was at his furthest, I held his bum to hold him still and then began sucking up and down the length. My hand also closed over his balls and began to fondle them. This had only lasted a minute before I felt the telltale pulsing of an imminent eruption. I lifted my mouth off to ask him to hold back, when I got a face full of cum. I had not realised how close he was.

I let the first three spurts go on my face, then directed him down to my tits. He came for a bloody long time, by which time my face and tits were covered with his creamy load.

I sucked and licked his tip as he finished, but even then, he did not go completely soft.

"Shit," I thought, "this bloke will go forever."

My pussy trickled again at this thought, as I stood up to kiss him. He did not object and seemed to enjoy it which made me think he had tasted cum before.

"I want you to eat me now," I said, between kisses.

"Yes, please," he groaned back. "But, you'll have to show me how."

"My pleasure," I laughed, and hefted myself up onto the desk. Lying back, I brought my feet up on to the desk and spread my legs as far as they would go. This opened my very hairy pussy to him, so he could clearly see my glistening fat lips inside my hairy haven.

I had never shaved my pubic hair, and it was now thick and voluminous with a clear treasure-trail down from my belly button and the 'V' spread to my thighs. I loved running my fingers through it when it was fluffy, and when it was soaked with my cum. Most of all, though, I loved it when it was dried with matted cum and cunt juice. I would go for days without washing down there, loving the feel and smell. Today, it was clean, as I had not been fucked for three weeks.

"Do you like hairy pussy?" I asked, running my fingers through the hair as I did.

"Fuck yes," he groaned and then moaned, as I ran my fingers through the dense bush before finding my lips and splitting them open, in one slow movement from top to bottom. A trickle of pussy juice flowed out down the crack of my bum, onto some papers on the desk.

He watched, transfixed. My next move was to slip an index finger inside, and waggle it a bit. The noise was a wet squelching. He moaned again, and then moved forward, dropping to his knees. I spread my legs wide in anticipation and brought my hands up to fondle my tits, as I hoped they would not be needed.

They were not. He knelt there for a few seconds, just breathing in my scent; then he sucked a mouthful of my hair into his mouth, letting it slip out slowly. He had slobbered all over my cunt, before his tongue finally contacted my now-blossoming lips. I gasped in pleasure, which became constant moans as he went to his work with gusto. He licked and licked, all up and over my lips--stopping to suck and chew on them, before finally venturing inside.

It was then, I discovered his unusually long tongue, which delved deep inside me. I came suddenly then, and I could hear him slurping down my juice.

It was though only an interim one and he was soon back. Then, he had brought a finger into play, finger-banging me, while his tongue finally found my clit. Again, I realised this was a young man who watched lots of porn, which was further confirmed when another finger strayed towards my bottom.

"Not there, please, Lenny," I said, urgently. My bottom was the only part of me, I did not like being touched during sex. He immediately apologised, and went back to eating me with renewed gusto.

The end came, when his finger found my g-spot. I screamed, as I squirted all over his face and shoulders.

As I lay trembling in the afterglow of my orgasm, Lenny took two steps back, as if to survey his handiwork. Still with one stocking clad leg raised on my desk, and the other dangling over the edge, I realised that his massive cock was as hard as before. "God! It is true about young men's recovery time!" I laughed to myself.

"Fuck me!" I told him, as I lifted my leg back onto the desk and beckoned him towards me. He came to me quickly, and guided his fat head to my opening. He paused just for a second, then moved forward.

I gasped in sheer delight, as he split my cunt open. I loved the feeling of being full down there, and this certainly did that. In the position I was on the desk, I could not move with him, so it was all up to him. He learnt quickly.

"Shit! Fucking SHIT! Ooh, you fucker! You little fucker!" I groaned, as inch by inch his fat monster filled my underused pussy. He leant forward and gripped onto the far edge of my desk as the last of his cock filled me up putting lots of pressure onto my cervix. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I hissed.

He complied by drilling his massive thing into me, time after time.

I had been promiscuous most of my life, and had many lovers, but this young boy was fucking the living daylights out of me. My feet were soon pushed back around my ears, as he relentlessly pounded my pussy making me moan, groan, purr and pant.

"Miss! This is.... This is...is fucking great! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" he wailed, as his cock continued thrashing my middle-aged vagina.

After five or six minutes of this fantastic fuck, I was beginning to regret sucking him off earlier. He was lasting forever! I was in absolute ecstasy, as he tried to nail me to the desk with that fabulous hunk of meat.

"I want to cum! I want to cum!" Lenny grunted, as sweat dripped from his forehead onto my neck.

"Let me turn over," I panted. My stomach and back ached like never before, as I rolled onto my stomach and bent over the desk with my legs as wide apart as they could comfortably go.

"Can I, you know...cum inside you?" he asked.

"Oh yes!" I purred again.

I had to guide it in for him, but once the knob found the spot, he resumed at the same furious pace as before. Getting fucked doggy style was just the most amazing feeling at the best of times, but when your lover was standing at exactly the right angle and happened to have a fat, twelve-inch cock--the feeling was out of this fucking world!

Lenny grabbed my love handles and fucked me like a dog and its bitch. He pounded and pounded until his cock felt like it was going deep into my belly. I knew that he couldn't last much longer, but couldn't do anything to help him but hang onto the edge of the desk.

"Miss! Miss! Miss Andrews!" he called out, "I am cumming!"

"I know, I know!" I gasped, as I thrust my arse back to try and meet his energetic thrusts.

"Haaaaaaaaa, Oooohhhh, Oooohh!" he groaned, as his hot spunk exploded inside my womb.

Lenny dug his fingers into my soft skin, as he clung onto me while the last drops of his cum flooded my well-fucked hole. We stayed in that position for a couple of minutes, just breathing extremely hard. Then, gently, he eased himself back and out of me. As his cock left me, I immediately felt a gush of cum down my inner thighs.

Finally, I lifted my torso up slowly off the desk, and turned to face Lenny. He was sprawled in the chair he had sat in when he came in. His face was a mix of astonishment, pleasure and pride, having had his first fuck.

"Was that good for your first time?" I moved in to sit astride him again.

"Oh yes," he breathed, "thank you so much. I will remember it forever."

"My pleasure," I grinned back, and kissed him. It was our first kiss, and I let my tongue flick against his lips. His mouth opened instantly, and it was a couple of minutes before we broke for air. When we did, I was very aware of his cock hard against my belly. "Oh fuck," I said, with a laugh, "do you ever get soft?"

"Not with such a very fuckable mature woman naked on my lap," he laughed. Then without a word, we moved together. He took me gently by the hips, and raised me up and I took his cock and lined it up to my entrance. He thrust gently, and in three movements, I was full again--this time, it was slow and gentle for most of it; with him slowly thrusting into me, with me not returning the favour at all.

Then I sat up and began rocking and writhing on his shaft, not moving up and down. He clearly loved this. "Can you come like this?" I asked, bringing his hands to grab my tits.

"No, but I can like this--"

Without warning, he held on to my tits and began quick jabbing thrusts into me. I shouted with surprise and pleasure, and got quickly into bouncing up and down to meet his thrusts. We came quite quickly this time. Just as he began to spasm, I lifted off him so his jets of cum went all over my pussy, thighs, and lower tummy. When he had finally stopped erupting, and I collapsed onto his chest, there was a sticky layer of cum all over my lower body.

After a few minutes of non-moving silence, we kissed again; this time, a gentle tongue swapping. Eventually, I got up. As I stood, two rivers of cum ran down from my tummy and pussy--one down my left thigh and the other straight on to the floor.

"Oh, shit I will need to wipe that up," I groaned.

"I will do it," Lennie said quickly, and before I could react, he was down on his knees wiping up that mess, and other bits, with tissues.

When he finished the floor, he turned to face me. His face was at the level of my pussy. "I seemed to have made a mess here, too. I need to clean this up, as well."

Before I could move, he grabbed my arse and began to lick and suck at my thighs. When the cum was gone, he covered my pussy and tummy with his mouth, before giving me a sly grin, and letting his tongue loose on my pussy itself. He went straight for my clit, knowing he did not have long. A few hard quick licks were followed by a none-too-gentle bite, which brought my explosion and another flood of wetness. Lenny's tissues came into use again, before he got up grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Am I getting better?"

"I am not sure," I said, with mock seriousness. "You are going to have to put in a lot of practice. I think you should start at my house this Saturday afternoon."

The smile on his face was as if he had won the lottery.

12