All Comments on 'Annabelle Ch. 01'

by onlybritishforme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kingswedekingswedeover 1 year ago
Congratulations on a great start

Again congratulations on a great story start.

I can see many a “fuck filled” chapters with her him her husband and many of her horny lady friends enjoying Lenny’s massive cock.

wcm189wcm189over 1 year ago

I agree it is a great start.

I look forward to reading more chapters and many more stories.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapters.

oldmooseoldmooseover 1 year ago

Very commendable start. I'm looking forward to their continuing adventures.

I did find two things jarring: First, I knew from your introduction not to expect anal play. That is fine, but why introduce the idea at all in the story? To have his finger stray to her asshole only to be told not to go there detracted from the eroticism of the story at that point. Second, it seemed out of character for a shy, inexperienced guy to say "Not with such a very fuckable mature woman naked on my lap,"

Keep up the good work! Nice teaser at the end that leaves me anxious to know what happened when she got home that night.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Like Lenny I like hairy older pussy. Can't wait to see where this goes. Love the cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I let one of my senior boys look up my skirt all year long. I found William to be a very virile desirable young man. I knew his dad. In fact, I had known his dad for several years, and we had had a very hot sexual relationship for a while several years before. His dad could fuck for hours and make a woman scream with orgasm after orgasm, and I was determined that once William graduated I was going to take his cherry. How often does a woman get so lucky as to be able to fuck a father and his son? William would stare at my big breasts every day in History class, and when I slowly opened my legs, his eyes would be riveted on them. I often saw the impression of his erection in his pants, and I knew he was going to be mine. I would masturbate at home at night thinking of his dad and all the sex we used to have, and fantasize about young William's big hard cock filling my tight hairy pussy. The night of his graduation I asked William to come to my house the next day because I had some books and other items I wanted to give him. When he arrived I was wearing a very skimpy robe with nothing under it. It wasn't long before I had flashed him my boobs and my wet pussy, and as a naturally horny young man, he could not resist once he saw me fully nude in front of him. I loved touching his handsome virgin penis. He didn't last but a few seconds once his swollen head touched my wet pussy. But, he came back strong and hard, and we spent a full afternoon in my bed, and I taught him things he had never dreamed of. I never told him about his dad and I. But, I can say that the apple does not fall far from the tree. He loved sucking my nipples and eating my pussy, and oh, how he could dip his fine manhood deeply into my wet pussy and make me cum so good! Once he began to gain experience, he could fuck for hours before ejaculating. We spent his summer after graduation in bed frequently. When he came home from college, he would come to see me and we would spend hours together in a sexual frenzy. He eventually got married and moved far away. But, he has a younger brother who is now in my senior History class. He enjoys looking up my skirt, too. I have made it my goad to fuck through this whole family of virile men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronlybritishforme@onlybritishforme
I love sex. love doing it but only with someone I love and care for. Casual sex does nothing for me. Love reading about it, but nothing with pain, control or cohersion in it. Guess I'm fairly boring for most people on this sight. Very British - can't really get on with the Ame...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Annabelle Series Info