Annabelle Ch. 06

Story Info
Loving with a woman is bloody amazing!
5.8k words
4.65
5.4k
7

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thanks to Kenji Sato again for a great edit. I know some of you have been looking forward to Annabelle's Saturday afternoon with Lenny, set up in Chapter 1. So you have to wait for only one more chapter! In this one, Annabelle reminds herself how good female loving is!

**********

Annabelle 06

Like yesterday morning, I surfaced from sleep, dreaming someone was eating me out. And like yesterday, the black-haired head of my husband, Nick, bobbing around between my open thighs showed me it was real, and not imagined, "Good morning, lover," I said, still only half-awake, as I tousled his hair.

"Same to you, sweetheart," he smiled up at me, before returning to his work.

Although he had not eaten me out for several years until yesterday, he had had loads of practise, in our sexy times. For a bloke, he was very, very good. Hard to think of anyone better. He had learned early on, the thing that women knew instinctively--you have to take your time with eating a pussy. And you have to be especially delicate and sensitive, when working on the clit.

Almost never, go straight for it. There are lots of other parts to concentrate on first. Toes, feet, and thighs are lovely before you get anywhere near the prize. And when you do, the advantage of a hairy clam is that you can spend lots of time sucking, licking, and nuzzling hair. And burrowing through a really thick bush to get to the lips, is as arousing as when you finally get to the lips. Then again, you tease, you flicker, you caress. Just breathing on the lips is gorgeous. Bring your fingers in to play, too; stroke and caress before you go inside. And all the time, listen and watch how your partner is reacting; let her body show you the way--sometimes, she might want you to go straight for it, but let her show you.

Most of the time, she will want it slow, so by the time you tentatively make your first lick, she will be ready. Of course, every woman show this in different ways. Some could power an engine with the movement of their hips, or set off a noise detector three miles away. Others you would hardly know anything is happening, and every type in between.

And then, when you are on the lips--which is where Nick still was--that's where you really have some fun. Forget all this porno stuff, about sticking your tongue deep inside the vagina. Almost no one has a tongue long enough to do that. The pleasure is from what your tongue and fingers can do to the outer and inner lips.

And then finally, the ultimate prize. Gently, gently does it with tongue, lips and teeth, and fingers before again she tells you what she wants.

"Oh yes, Nick, suck my clit hard!" was my order at that point. He had gotten me to such a pitch, I just wanted to to cum like fuck. My legs were spread wide and up in the air, and I was pummelling my tits. When he bit down, I sprayed him very wet and hard.

"Was that okay?" he asked, a bit sheepishly, but also with a 'I knew I was good' smile--just like he used to have before.

"No, that was fucking boring," I said, feigning a look of indifference, before breaking into a huge smile. "Now, fuck my brains out."

He was on me in a second, but as his head entered me, I flinched and groaned.

"Oh shit, no. Please come out."

He was out straight away, with a worried look on his face.

"Sorry, darling, I'm too sore. Nothing for three months and then fourteen times in two days--too much. I'm really sorry!" I pulled him down on top of me, and gave him a huge hug, and a kiss with lots of tongue.

"I'm not surprised, to be honest," he said gently. "We have rather taken advantage of that gorgeous hairy box of yours."

"Should be all right in a couple of days," I reassured him. "And that doesn't stop me loving you,"I grinned, running my finger up his rock-hard, throbbing shaft. Ten minutes later, he filled my mouth and tummy with lots of warm spunk.

Although I wasn't going to fuck today, I still went commando. I just loved feeling air on my almost-always-now-hot and wet fanny. When I got to school, Mr. Green cut me dead, which was fine by me. Before assembly, I sent a text to Lenny. He had given me his number on Monday, so we could sort out Saturday. The message said: 'no sex please for the next couple of days I'm too sore. come round to my place Saturday at 2.00.'

Bless him the message back was nothing heavy: 'sorry if I've helped make you sore. looking forward to seeing you Saturday.'

Me, being me though, not being able to have something long and hard inside me was no barrier to having sexy thoughts. As I mentioned in Chapter 1, I was no stranger to woman-on-woman, and a bit of gentle pussy loving from a real expert, I reckoned, was definitely going to help ease my itch until Saturday.

And such loving was right on tap. Five years ago, when Nick and I were definitely into the almost-non-existent sex routine, I had gone out with Jenny, one of the other teachers. Everyone knew Jenny was a dyke, and I had once or twice seen her checking me out. She was only twenty-six and had mentioned to me once, she liked older women.

Anyway, that night out, we got pretty pissed and ended up back at her place. If I'm honest, the alcohol had taken my inhibitions and worries away. I hadn't cheated with a man by that stage, and I had this weird logic, that being fucked by a woman was not cheating. So when Jenny met me coming out of her loo with a predatory look on her face, I didn't resist. It was only three steps to her bedroom and three more steps to her bed.

She may only have been twenty-six, but she had learnt a fuck of a lot. I lost count of the number of times I came, even just in the two hours I was there. And not once, did she let me eat her. She totally focused on me, eating and fucking me into a delirious happiness.

She knew I was married, and knew I would regret it in the morning. I did, and didn't speak to her for a couple of weeks. It was her who broke the ice, by sending me a picture of my pussy taken when I hadn't realised it. My first reaction was anger, but then I just smiled, and looked over at her. We were both in the staff room when she sent it.

I texted back: 'I didn't say thank you. Thank you for one hell of a lovely night'

'my pleasure!" was texted back, then another: 'any time'

We did go out for another drink a while later. No sex that night. We just talked about my life and hers. I had always found her pretty grounded and self-aware, and that certainly became clearer, as we talked. She had been treated like shit by her family when she came out; including lots of mental and verbal abuse from all of her family members, and some actual physical abuse from her brothers. Her family were all connected to some extreme-fundamentalist Christian group and the worst had been her being physically dragged to a church service, abused by the congregation and then going through an 'exorcism' to get the evil of being gay out of her.

Needless to say, she had and would never have anything to do with them ever again. This all happened when she was eighteen. She had been rescued by a neighbour, who she had literally bumped into one day. The neighbour got her out of the home, and had her stay with a friend in a different part of town. She then effectively became her mother and had supported her from then.

Although this had all happened only eight years ago, it had left few scars, apparently. Instead, it had grown her up damn quickly, but the love and support she had received from Karen, the neighbour, had shown her there was love around and she had not become bitter.

What she had also realised, was that there were a lot of repressed older women around who wanted, when you offered them, a bit of love and attention they were desperate for. For lots of women, it wasn't young cock they wanted, but young pussy. "They wanted sex but with the femininity that brought softness and tenderness their own relationships lacked."

That didn't mean many of them didn't feel very guilty and upset about straying; so about half didn't give back. "That was fine," Jenny said, as she loved eating old hairy muff. Then, she grinned the most dirty grin. "Karen also seduced me, the first time I stayed at her place and I got hooked on old, hairy pussy."

Karen had passed away a year ago, leaving her house and some money to Jenny. So she had spent the last year getting as much old hairy fanny as she could. And there were enough who reciprocated, that she, herself, got all the cums she wanted.

I went home that night, thoroughly resolved not to get too down about my own situation. Other people had a lot more in their life to deal with. I also had a huge respect and admiration for Jenny. I also, as I strummed my clit that night, knew I wanted sex with her again, and this time I would show her some love.

So when I saw her in the staff room that morning I sent her a text. It was the picture of my pussy she had sent me. I had kept it. The message with it, read: 'Kitty needs some attention.'

My phone buzzed a minute later: 'When and where? No beating around the bush--sorry for the pun!'

'Friday night. Come over to me and stay over.'

She sent back: 'No hubby?'

'All good there. He'll just be out.'

The message came back: 'What do I bring?'

I sent: 'Just your cunt for me to dine out on.' The response was a smiley face!

On the way home later, I realised that Nick did not know about me and women. I also guessed he knew nothing of all my other lovers in the last seven years. (I know I had said in Chapter 1, I hadn't thought of straying--sorry, but that was a bit of a fib!)

I knew I would eventually tell him everything. This one had to come first, and I wondered how he would take me having it off with a woman.

He knew I had bi-tendencies, as I had very much enjoyed the sex with the women we had met when we swung for a little while. And I had admitted to meeting one or two of them on their own for a fuck outside of swinging.

I shouldn't have worried. To be fair, I chose my moment. I was two minutes into a slow, exquisite hand job, when I dropped it in as casually as I could, asking whether he could be out Friday night, as I was inviting someone to stay over.

His cock twitched, so he knew it was sexual. "Who?" he asked. "Not Lenny?"

"No, that's Saturday. And I want you to be there by the way, and join in."

"If Lenny is okay with that, I'm game," he said.

"So who is Friday night?"

I took a deep breath. "Jenny from school. We had a one-night stand about seven years ago."

"When I stopped showing interest," he said, quietly.

"Leave it please, sweetheart," I said, giving his cock an especially soft caress, which brought a moan. "It happened because it happened. We've moved on now, so no looking back."

There was no conversation for the next five minutes, as my mouth was fully occupied. Once he'd given me more to eat, he asked if there were others. I admitted yes and said I would tell him all, at some point. He seemed happy after that. To confirm it, he licked me to an especially nice, screaming cum.

By the following night, I knew I was okay enough to fuck, but I asked Nick if we could leave it so there would be no risk of being sore again, when Jenny used her strap-on on me. He smiled at that thought, and fingered me to a quick cum before we got up.

So Friday afternoon came around, I had confirmed with Lenny we would meet at my house on Saturday; Nick had gone and treated himself to a night in Cheltenham at our favourite two-star Michelin restaurant. So there I was, ready and very much willing.

Jenny and I had agreed to eat food before we met. So the doorbell rang on the dot of eight.

When I opened the door, I let out a whistle--Jenny scrubbed up really well. She wasn't a natural beauty. Like me, she had a few extra pounds and no classic features. But she had a gentle round face, and a bit of makeup really accentuated her soft features. The blouse she wore was as transparent, as much as decency allowed, and tight enough so her already-hard nipples were very prominent. They were encased in a red satin bra. Her leggings were also of a satiny-type material.

"I would have worn a skirt," she said, as she came into my arms. "But all my nice ones are tight, and you would have had problems getting your hand up it."

I didn't answer. Neither of us spoke for minutes, as we devoured each other's mouth and face. We were breathing hard, when I finally led her by the hand into the living room.

I had made an effort with the soft light and scented candles.

"You've gone for silk, too," she said, as she ran her hand down over my silk robe, on top my right tit, which she cupped. "Anything underneath?" she asked, quietly.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out," I smiled, batting her hand away from the tie.

She pouted in disappointment, but accepted the glass of champagne I offered her, with a surprised smile.

"Only the best," I said, and clinked glasses. "Here's to an okay night."

She returned my down-spin, "It could have some moments of interest, I suppose."

For the next half hour, we sat drinking champagne and chatting about school and ourselves. Jenny still had no one steady. She confided to me that she had fucked the head teacher of a local primary school last night, but wouldn't tell me who.

The bottle was almost gone so I asked, "Another bottle, or is there something else we could do?"

"Any suggestions?" Jenny said coolly.

"I could feast on your cunt, until you shoot cum all over me."

"Takes a lot to do that," she giggled, a tiny bit pissed.

"I've had a bit of practise." As I spoke, I took hold of her hands and lifted her to her feet. She didn't protest, nor when I kissed her long and hard, shoving my tongue as far down as I could.

We walked hand in hand up the stairs to my bedroom. I let her go first, then closed the door and just stood looking at her. She was beside the bed looking unbelievably nervous.

"What's the matter?" I asked, a little bit worried.

"It's normally me, who is in the lead and in charge. I'm not used to it being the other way around."

I smiled in relief. "I won't eat you," and then we both laughed, as that was exactly what I was going to do.

Her blouse opened easily, as did her bra. Her tits weren't massive; they were very shapely and soft. Her very hard nipples stayed rock-solid, as I gently sucked and nipped each, in turn.

Her leggings were easy to remove. On my knees, I inhaled her very strong scent, and brushed my nose on the front of her knickers. They were distinctly wet. When I ran my tongue all over, she whimpered and pushed her pussy towards me. "Oh no, not yet," I said, teasingly. "We are a long way from that!"

She groaned in disappointment, and let me push her back gently onto the bed. She lay there comfortably, legs apart but not widely spread. Even in that state, though, I knew she didn't shave. Hair sprouted out liberally from between her legs, and under her arms was also hair, and not stubble.

"Oh, I'm so glad you've kept the hair," I cooed, as I stroked what was visible between her legs. "I thought you might have gotten rid of it when Karen died." She had told me Karen loved a hairy muff, and had encouraged Jenny to try to get hers as thick as her own.

"I never will," she said, firmly. "Karen loved it, and that's good enough for me. Anyway, I love eating it, so why shouldn't other people love it?"

"Spoken like a true bush lover," I said, as I lifted her left leg in the air, and ran my tongue over her foot.

"Oh shit! No one has done that, except Karen!"

This made me a bit nervous in terms of her expectation, but it showed me I was on the right track, to give her some love which I guess she had not had for a year or so. So I went to town on both legs and feet, covering every inch with kisses and tongue strokes.

By the time I was on my knees, between her now-very-spread-wide legs, she was moaning continuously and grabbing the sheets tightly in passion.

"For fuck's sake, take my knickers off and eat me, you teasing cow!" she wailed, with a smiling face.

"Oh no, dear!"I said in my most school-mistress voice. "There's a long way to go before then."

As I spoke, I discarded my robe. I was naked underneath. There were streaks of cum down each of my thighs, and my cunt was so wet and ready, both lips were visibly engorged, surrounded by my ridiculously big bush.

"Oh my fucking Christ"! she moaned, staring at my beaver. "It's even more fucking hairy."

"Turn over," I said gently, but firmly. Reluctantly, she did. I took her left leg and rubbed it along my pussy leaving a trail of cum. I did the same with the other leg, and then rubbed her fat arse, too; followed by her back. She was gasping throughout. By the time I finished, including her hair, she had patches of my cum all over her. "Turn back, please!" By then, my voice was a hoarse rasp of desire.

As she turned, her legs were together for a moment, and I had her knickers off in a flash.

"Oh, thank shit for that!" she exclaimed.

I must admit I had forgotten how much she swore when fucking. It turned me on like fuck!

Smiling, I slowly lowered myself down on top of her, so our tits and bushes touched. Our lips met at exactly the same time, and we writhed around kissing, rubbing and caressing.

"Fuck me!" she groaned, rubbing her cunt up against mine.

"Oh no, not yet, sorry!" I rose back onto my knees.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, you cow!" This time her voice was a bit more serious. "Stop teasing me, you bitch!"

"Naughty, naughty!" I said. "Naughty girls don't get anything." As I spoke, my right index finger traced each of her two blossoming outer lips very slowly.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh" she groaned, thrusting her cunt up in the air to get more.

"Only if you say sorry for calling me a bitch!" I said, pulling my finger away.

"Yes, yes, yes," she almost cried. "You're not a bitch! You're lovely! Now, fuck me!" The last two words were shouted out, at the top of her voice.

"Oh, well if you ask nicely like that!" I grinned, and slid three fingers deep inside her.

"Oh yes, that's fucking it! Finger me, ughh!"

I did exactly that, but as I did, I introduced my last finger and thumb.

"Oh shit, what are you doing?" She wailed suddenly, grabbing my shoulders.

"Fisting you!" I said, concentrating very hard.

"Oh no! I don't like that! I never let Karen do it!"

I should have stopped, but I wanted to give it another couple of seconds, so I brought my thumb in, to play on her clit. She screamed, and then just started to babble as my fist made contact with her g-spot.

I liked to fist very slowly and rhythmically, mainly because a fist was a lot bigger than a cock, and I always worried about doing damage. Also, I knew rubbing a g-spot in a very slow way, was fucking incredible. My first lesbian lover (of whom a lot more later on in other chapters) taught me that.

It seemed to have that effect on Jenny. Her hips were bucking in time with my hand, and she was mauling her own tits hard, and swearing and swearing. "Oh fuck, oh shit, Christ!"

Suddenly, my arm started to ache and I wondered how long I could go for. Ten seconds later, I didn't have to worry about that. With a scream, her whole body lifted off the bed and began to spasm uncontrollably, as she was gripped by the most explosive orgasm in a woman, I had ever seen. And she squirted like a power hose--jet after strong jet, erupted from her fanny. I kept fisting her, as she came and the juice sprayed everywhere. The front of me got soaked from my hair downwards. So did the bed, and later I found some on the floor and even a bit on the wall.

It must have lasted a minute, and then she just collapsed inert with a final gasp. I managed to get my hand out, a second before, and dropped down next to her to cuddle her to me.

I had no idea how long we lay there. Finally, she let out a long breath and turned slowly to face me.

12