Annabelle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't like being fisted!" she said, weakly.

"I noticed!" I smiled back, gently stroking her sweat-matted hair back from her eyes.

"Karen only tried once and it hurt," she said, and then paused before continuing. "I wish she had tried again. Thank you so fucking much!" She kissed me hard and then pulled away a puzzled look on her face. "You're wet!" she said, and then added, "Oh shit, so's the bed! What happened?"

"You squirted, my gorgeous lezzie lover," I laughed, kissing her nose.

"I don't squirt!" she said, defensively.

"You did tonight, sweetie." I replied.

"It must be piss," she said defensively.

I hefted my right tit and brought it to her lips. "Smell and taste that. That's cum?"

She reluctantly sniffed then licked. "Bloody hell!" she said quietly, and glanced down the bed to the huge wet spot. "I must have cum gallons."

"I got soaked," I said, "and I loved it!"

"You're weird,"she said, laughing lightly. "I've never drunk cum. Nobody I have been with, has ever squirted, no matter how much they came."

"I'm not surprised,"I said. "It doesn't happen half as much as porn tells you it does." As I spoke, I gently circled her left nipple with my finger.

"Oh no," she said, weakly. "I'm all fucked out!"

"Nothing for you to do," I said smiling, pushing her onto her back. "Just lie there and think of England."

I started with stroking her hair, then her face, then her arms, with feather-like caresses. She relaxed her breathing, going slower, but no sign of randiness. This remained, as I caressed every inch of her tits, before moving down over her tummy to her mons.

I ran my fingers through her bush several times, and began massaging the spot on her pelvic bone just above where her slit started. This always gets my lovers going, but this time, it looked like I had failed. There was no response from Jenny at all.

'Shit,' I thought, 'She's gone to sleep.'

Determined not to be beaten, I carried on with my finger, while I started kissing her face, neck and nibbling her ears. Still nothing.

Until I bit her right nipple. Without warning, she groaned and her hips bucked under my fingers.

"I love having my tits sucked," she gasped.

"Good," I said, pulling my mouth away for a second. "I love sucking them."

And I demonstrated this in fine style, for several minutes. Biting, sucking, licking and nipping, I gave her lovely breasts the full treatment. And all the time, I was rubbing the same spot.

"Oh yes, that's gorgeous," she said, and her legs opened wide. Instinctively, my hand moved down to cover her quim, and she was all soft, wet and open. I sucked and palmed for another few minutes, getting her well on the way before, without warning, I pulled away.

"Oh, don't stop now," she moaned.

"I want to try something," I said, and lifting myself up, sat astride her chest. She looked, expecting me to lift up over her tits and have her eat me out. But instead, I took a gentle hold of one of her tits and held it up as I gently lowered my cunt down onto it. The nipple and top inch disappeared inside.

"Ohh fuck!" we groaned, in unison. I had always wanted to try tit-fucking, but never managed it before. I spent a minute on each tit leaving them covered in my pussy cream.

I was then heading south. I lay down on my belly and spread her legs as wide as they would go. I just looked for a couple of minutes, enjoying the sight. She had average lips, both out and inside. They were both very red and throbbing. A clear liquid gently seeped from her vaginal opening. Her pussy hair was matted down, and what a fucking gorgeous aroma emanated from her.

"Grrr!" I growled in lust, and buried my face in her bush. I rubbed my face and hair all over it, getting both thoroughly soaked. Then I sucked mouthfuls of bush, revelling in the taste. My fingertip started teasing her entrance.

"Oh shit, yes," she was off again, swearing like a trooper. I licked long and slowly up and over every inch of pussy, occasionally diverting to long licks up her thigh.

I had two fingers into her, pumping slowly, occasionally searching for and finding her g-spot. Every time I did, she went rigid, swearing even more.

The first contact with her bump of a clit--they are rarely the small pricks of porn--brought a cry and very quick small orgasm, judging by the increased wetness around my fingers. I went very slowly in various movements. And yes, I did start writing out the alphabet. Corny, I know, but hey! We all have to do something corny once.

I only got as far as 'F', when her body spasmed again, and the next cum was more powerful with more wetness. I let her calm down, and then went for it without warning. My fingers pumped hard and my tongue licked quickly.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she screamed, grabbing my hair and pulling my head against her. Not wanting to die of oxygen depravation--although, suffocating covered in wet pussy hair would not be an awful way to go--I bit her clit and found her g-spot.

This squirt was just as powerful, but much shorter. The scream was still as fucking loud. What the shit were my neighbours going to think was going on?

When I lifted up, her head was to one side and she was breathing hard. So I realised that if I was going to finish with the triple pleasure I had in mind for tonight, I would need to move quickly before she fell asleep. I got to my bedside table quickly, and had the harness and dildo out in seconds. Her face was turned away from me.

She only saw the eight-inch cock jutting from my bush when I knelt back on the bed.

"Oh no, I can't, I'm too--"

She never finished the sentence. The words were replaced with a groan, as I slipped half of it in. She was so wet, she squelched. In two more thrusts, our pubic hair met. In six more quickish pumps, her legs had crossed behind my back and she was clawing at me.

"I'm going to fuck you hard!" I shouted, and went for it big time.

We both shouted and swore, as the headboard made a racket against the wall, and the springs loudly creaked. I only paused for one breath, and went back with the same pace. No finesse tonight.

She came first, with me very quickly afterwards. I squirted a lot, but nothing from Jenny, this time. I managed to extract myself before collapsing on top of her, and fell to her side. She was asleep in a couple of minutes, and I soon joined her.

She woke me about two o'clock, complaining the sheets were now cold and clammy. As groggy as I was, we changed the bed, turning the mattress over. Strangely, it didn't ruin the moment. As I went to cuddle back against her, she eased me onto my back and moved her head down.

"I'm shattered," I started to complain, and then moaned. I had forgotten how good her tongue was. Knowing I was close to sleep, she brought me off quickly.

The next time I stirred, and looked at my bedside clock it was eight in the AM. I tried to remember what had woken me, and realised it was the wet, soft tongue licking my right nipple.

"Thank Christ for that," Jenny laughed. "I thought I was going to have to fuck your brains out while you were sleeping." At that, she rubbed the head of the strap-on against my clit, making me moan. I realised that she was lying on top of me.

"Can't you give a girl time to wake up?" But I rather ruined the question by gently bringing my legs around her back.

"I could do," she said, easing the first couple of inches in. "But, I don't know when your hubby is back, and I wanted to give you some of the pleasure you gave me."

"He's not back until by twelve," I said, then groaned again, as she started to slowly fuck me.

I went with her movements, which were slow and easy. After a while, she lifted my legs up, held them by each ankle and spread wide. This deeper angle made her even slower, but rubbed the top of the cock against my g-spot. It was my turn to resort to Anglo-Saxon.

Her next change of position, was to have me on my hands and knees. Again, she started slowly. She reached under me to cup and squeeze my tits, before bringing her hands back to maul my cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I exclaimed, and pushed back against her.

"You like that, my lezzie slut?"

I didn't know why she called me that, but it turned me on. "Oh fucking hell, yes!"

"What does my lezzie slut want?"

"Fuck me hard!" I shouted, and she obliged by smashing into me as fast as she could go. I came like a train. No squirt, but a lot of liquid left me.

When she pulled out, I thought that was it, but she fell on her back and ordered me on top to ride her.

I did as I was told. I started slowly riding her, and then screamed again as, without warning, she grabbed my hips and started slamming up into me. My tits bounced furiously. Where the shit did she get the energy from? She had just woken up.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum!" I shouted, but instantly she wrapped her arms round me, and rolled us over, so I was on my back again.

So it was in the missionary position, that I did squirt all over her a couple of minutes later. And she squirted again!

It was twenty minutes later, when she came back in for a cuddle.

"That was just so fucking awesome," she breathed in to my ear, "when can we do this again?"

"You sure you want to; now that I'm back, fucking Nick properly?"

She looked at me surprised and then smiled. "Oh yes you were going to tell me about that. Dish the dirt, babe!"

So I did. It took almost half an hour, to tell her all the sordid details.

"Fuck me with a baobab tree!" she exclaimed, when I'd finished. The phrase made me laugh. I came originally from North Wales, so I knew a lot of northern slang. Jenny was from St Helens.

"I think I should try two fists first," I laughed.

"You okay with it, then?" she said, laughing.

"What, me and Nick?"

"Yes."

"Oh yes. I love him again. Simple as that!"

She ruminated a minute. "He's okay with you fucking other people?"

"We did some swinging and had the odd fling, when we were fucking last time. It added to our sex life." I paused, and then asked Jenny, "You okay sleeping with me sometimes, knowing I'm with Nick for good, and he's putting gallons of cum in me?"

"Provided you never ask me to eat you out, yes," she answered. "I hate creampies."

We both laughed, and then I gasped, as she pulled away from me and bit my left nipple hard.

"What was that for?"

"To get you wet, so when I lick you now, you will cream on my face. See it as therapy for your sore twat. I wish you had told me. I wouldn't have fucked you so hard."

"No worries," I said, as I spread my legs again. "It's going to get the shit fucked out of it this afternoon, so it was good practice."

She didn't answer, as her mouth was full.

An hour later, we were standing by the front door. I was just in my gown. We hugged. The kiss started non-sexy, and then our tongues just seemed to have a mind of their own. As did two of Jenny's fingers, which pumped vigorously a half-dozen times, before she sniffed them appreciatively, and sucked them clean.

"Can't wait to do that again," she grinned.

"How about three weeks' time? Nick is away for the weekend." This time, I wasn't telling a fib. "You can stay all weekend."

"Wicked," she smiled. "Perhaps I could bring a friend for some of it."

My pussy trickled juice at that. It had been a long time since I had had a lesbian threesome. "Be my guest," I smiled, and kissed her again.

Then she was gone.

**********

_______________

12