Annabelle's Lockdown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been turned on by a guy's butt before, but not like this. I'd admired many a female form for its aesthetic beauty and even their erotic motion before. But not like this. What the fuck was going on here?

It took me forever to compose myself, get up and make it on tentative steps to the shower. Slowly undressing, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I had a nice post orgasmic glow thing happening, with a shiny look to my upper thighs and nipples that looked like they could cut glass. I slowly sucked some fluid residue off a finger from the hand that had been inserted within me, all the while smirking at myself. I showered and dressed for work. Making myself a quiet breakfast, I tuned on the news. The update was bad. I hoped Timmy could handle it.

It wasn't long before Timmy ventured out of the bedroom, rubbing sleep from his eyes. He looked the best I'd seen him so far, and the bruising on his face was starting to disappear. I couldn't help but smile at the way the running shirt stretched over his breasts and rose up above the aqua hem of the shorts, showing the taunt lower parts of his abdomen.

He poured himself a few glasses of water, downed them, yawned and looked in my direction. I lowered the laptop screen and turned to him. He went to speak but hesitated, started again and stopped.

"It's ok Timmy."

"Ahhhh Tink, I'm going to need to go down to the supermarket today and see if they at least have some men's undies and maybe, if I'm lucky, some t-shirts or something. I can't keep wearing your clothes".

"Have you been that uncomfortable? You do look cute you know?"

"Thanks. Surprisingly, I haven't felt uncomfortable, but you know, just..."

"Just what?"

"I'm not a girl."

"You aren't getting caught up in gender labels are you Timmy? This is the 2020s..."

"No, not at all, it's just I'd like some of my usual types of clothes."

"Its 2021, Timmy. A pandemic. We can't always get what we want." He looked at me, unsure of where this was heading. "I have some glass half empty news for you, Timmy". With that I beckoned him over to a spare chair I'd put at the workstation and showed him a tab I had open amongst the work tabs on the browser in the laptop. It showed the case stats for the state for yesterday. The number was 42. The day before's statistic was 6.

"Shit." He said. "But what's that got to do with me wanting some guy clothing?" I switched to another tab. This one showing sites that contact tracers had designated as hot spots, and some that were closed for deep cleaning. High up on the list, as a site visited by multiple cases, was the supermarket down across the road. It was closed for at least two more days to enable a deep clean.

With a 5 kilometre travel limit, we could not make it to the mall further inland. There was a large mall at Karrinyup, just within the limits of our permissible travel area, but it too was under deep clean, for today at least by the look of things. That left a small grocer supermarket as an option but it was food only. It didn't even sell socks.

"The glass half full other side of that, is, you can have some fun."

He didn't respond.

"Or let me have some fun."

I stood up, consciously making the decision to adopt a power pose, hands on my hips, looking down at him.

"C'mon, Tim. You are my Timmy. Sure, I babysat you, and we played together when we were younger. But I also looked after you. I can do that now. You can leave here today if you want, but do you have anywhere to go?" I paused. Then ran a fingertip softly down the bruised side of his face. "Anywhere where this isn't going to happen?" I left that question hanging for a moment.

"Leave if you want. But if you prefer, you can stay here as long as you want. All I'd ask is that you help out a little around the apartment, stay out of my way when I'm working, and... let you let me dress you, play with you, like I used to."

"You want to dress me in a green tutu?"

Ohhh my sweet darling. He was so innocent.

"I'm sure I can find more.. ahhh... adult, things." I said, slightly cocking an eyebrow.

He didn't move. I moved behind him, crouched down and placed a hand on his shoulder. Still no movement, but his body didn't seem offended by my gesture. I slowly slid my hand down to rest on one of his boobs.

"I can make it worth your while, Timmy." I whispered in his ear. "Just say you want this." I cupped his breast and then removed my hand, dragging a finger lightly over his nipple. "Say you want me to look after you, play with you, and dress you. You know you want to."

Standing up and backing away. I silently counted to 10. Then gave a bonus 5 seconds. "Timmy, the other option is, you stay till lockdown finishes. I'll keep my hands off you. I give you $2000 to get you on your feet. A friend helping a friend. You go, we stay pals, you pay me back at some stage. I'll even get you a new set of clothes, including guy undies, to replace the ones I've thrown out. You still help out a little around the apartment and stay out of my way when I'm working."

He didn't move for another 10 seconds. It seemed like a lifetime.

Part of me felt like a real bitch, taking advantage of him, but this was my world up here. I'd help a friend out without thinking, but if he was going to jump into my world, I wanted to set some ground rules. He was vulnerable. But had sought me out. Truth be told I was vulnerable too, thanks to 'he who fucked me, and then fucked me over', but I hadn't sought Timmy out. That was the difference here.

Laying out the 'here and now' would help us both deal with the present and the future. If this finishes up with him on his way with some help, then good. If it ends up that I get a flat mate and a fuck buddy, with a fucking 'A grade' gorgeous butt, then awesome.

He stood up and headed for the guest bedroom, softly saying, "I need time to think." I dove into my work, nervous, but needing to get shit done.

Several hours later, my stomach grumbled. I grabbed some crackers and hummus and the phone rang. Dad. I flipped the speaker phone on. I wanted Timmy to hear.

'Honey... you want to talk?"

"Hi Dad. Ted told you, didn't he?"

"He did it for all the right reasons Hon."

"I know. I was going to tell you. I was about to when you rang the other day."

"But the shutdown news kind of messed that up?" chipped in my mum. This was obviously a conference call.

"Yeaah".

"It's ok sweetie. How you doing?"

"On one level it hurts mum. But on another, it's ok. The world is changing, fast. I'm going with it."

Timmy ventured from the room and rustled around at the workstation. Then disappeared again. I was all of a sudden nervous that he would be on his way. I went on talking to mum and dad a while, telling them all about 'fucknut the cheater'.

"We'll be back when all this is over Annabelle. It might take a while, but it will all work out fine. Just look after yourself. You'll find yourself another someone special.'

At that Timmy stepped around the corner. A blank piece of paper held up to his chest.

"I know mum."

The paper turned over in his hands. I could just make out the letters 'S T A Y' written in blue pen from my spot in the kitchen. That paper was dropped, revealing another in its place. 'P L A Y'. He turned and left.

My heart beamed rays of happiness. My insides fluttered. My mind raced. "The world works in strange ways mum. Love you. Gotta go." I grabbed a glass of water, downed it, slipped off my dress, unbuttoned my shirt and left it on the bench top, leaving me in my practical everyday cotton thong and push up bra.

He was standing, looking out the window. I moved across to him and stood behind him. Taking hold of the hem of the shirt, I pulled it up and over his body. I cupped both his boobs, reveling in their perkiness and kissed his neck. He shivered and pressed back against me. I slowly ran a hand down his body, across his belly button and kept going, confirming that his torso was devoid of body hair. I felt him grow and harden. I squeezed several times and gave a soft tug. He moaned. I released and stepped back slightly.

Spinning him round, I looked in his deep blues eyes and said "I promise not to hurt you. You are safe here in my world." I kissed him hungrily and felt his tongue meet mine. I was forceful and hungry. He was...submissive almost. I broke the kiss and gently moved kisses along his chin, down his neck and collar bone to the edge of a breast.

Ever so slowly I inched towards the nipple. He was breathing hard. His body felt like a coiled spring of tension under my hands. I enjoyed the moment. His boob was sweet, supple and had me fired up on the insides. I kissed his nipple once, gently, as only a woman could do, and felt his nipple harden and elongate. His back arched, thrusting his pelvis slightly towards me, as if offering me a better object to suck on.

Breaking away, to a small sigh from him, I dropped to my haunches and tugged at the running shorts. It took a few tries to get it down, past his member, which wasn't huge, but looked good enough, and soon the bright aqua shorts were puddled on the floor around his feet. He didn't really have any pubic hair to speak of, just blonde fine fluff.

I looked up at him, smiled and fluttered my eyelids. He looked like he'd been tazered. His mouth was open slightly and his eyes looked electrified. I grabbed my own boobs and gave them both a grope. The way his penis jumped made me think he enjoyed the sight. I then took my right hand down to between my legs. I could feel the heat before I made contact. I was almost dripping natural lube.

Running my hands up his legs, leaving a moist trail up his left calf and thigh with my fluids, I grasped his length in both hands, gave a few tugs and heard him groan. The sight of me, submissively down below him, tugging his dick towards my pert c cups, must have been amazing if I say so myself. Especially with the tan I was sporting.

I leaned forward, stopping just short of his head, and blew air, ever so slightly on the tip of his penis. I waited a moment, inched towards him and enveloped his head with my lips, a whine his only response. I slipped out and ran my tongue over tip, then around again. Stopping, I pulled back and, fluttering eyelids up at him again, I asked him if this was what he really wanted.

He nodded, urgently.

I locked eyes with him before opening my mouth and taking him in to head depth. I hummed for a second, pulled back and asked, "Can Tink play some more flute?"

He strangled a moan. I was loving torturing him.

"Should I let you come on my tits? Or should I take it on my tongue?" I showed him the second target after I'd suggested it, knowing my pearly white teeth would frame a beautiful feminine mouth vision for him.

"Maybe I'll just let you loose straight down the back of my throat." With that I launched myself on his manhood and swallowed him whole. With no belly in the way I still had perfect eye contact. I hummed again. He twitched several times in the back of my throat. Sweat was beading across his brow. He looked sexually pained with frustration. I could almost sense how blue his balls must have been.

I went dead still. Counted to 12. Even threw in another eyelash flutter for good measure.I pulled back to head depth. I ran my tongue around the soft, yet firm head, before sinking back in three quarters depth. I poked my tongue out along the underside of his shaft.

This action had brought an end to several young gents I'd given head to before. It was a signature move when I wanted to taste cum. Timmy was trembling but stayed true.

I was intent on breaking him before I left a pool of my own fluids on the floor, which would not have taken much longer. I could picture myself dripping at that moment as it was. Withdrawing my tongue, I wrapped my lips around him as tight as I could. I gave him a moment to wonder what was next. I grabbed his girth close to the base and tugged, once, twice, three times.

He was panting hard.

I sucked as hard as I could. I gave a slight tug. Then another. Releasing my hands, I sank him further into my mouth and then throat.

The look in his eyes was pure desperation.

I cocked an eyebrow.

He looked flustered and confused.

I hummed twice a deep bass hum. I waited a second then changed pitch to a higher note, making sure the length of my tongue reverberated along the length of the underside of his cock.

He whimpered and tried to speak. "I..I.."

He must have been so close. His legs trembled with exertion. Withdrawing partly, I readied myself to receive him. I grabbed his sexy butt with both hands whilst still balancing on my haunches. Still holding eye contact, I offered him my tongue and winked.

I knew I'd broken him before he yelled.

His hot fluid spilled forth and I reveled in it, feeling it shooting onto the back of my tongue, splodging this way and that, connecting with jaw, teeth and the inside of my lips. He bucked and swayed and I moved with him. I was not going to let a drop hit the floor. Load, load, more load spilled forth. Salty and warm, but lacking the metallic taste of some past lovers, it pooled on my tongue.

When he'd stopped, I rose to standing level. Looking him in the eye, a let a little of him run out from between my lips, letting it start to fall towards my breasts and their achingly erect nipples, before slowly sucking it back in. Gravity was not going to steal that treat from me. Nor would it ruin my show for him. His eyes were wide like saucers. I then swallowed in an exaggerated fashion for theatrical effect. Once, then twice. I still hadn't broken eye contact.

He gulped. I wasn't sure if that was fear in his eyes or relief. I smiled my best angelic, girl-next-door smile and turned. As I walked away, I knew he'd get a good look at my toned and low-rise thong covered ass.

"I think you might enjoy this arrangement Timmy. You go shower up and I'll find clothes for us to play with."

If I didn't know better, I'm sure I heard him moan and fall backwards onto the bed.

12