Annabelle's Lockdown Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd traded a few messages with Timmy but hadn't been able to interact with him much. He'd sent me a picture of a foot in one of my floral peep toe ankle strap shoes. The four and a half inch heel looked great on his foot. Then I'd got another of a foot in one of my lime green cutout peep toe stilettos. They sat at four and three quarter inch heels. God, If he'd been wearing those his calf muscles would hurt tomorrow. A while later I got a final image in some platform chunky heeled boots and a 'WTF?' message that made me smile.

He'd probably been expecting replies but I'd had to explain that the situation up here was crazy and that he'd have to just get along without me giving ready feedback.

The team I worked with were all pro's and we had made some pretty good headway. We seem to have satisfied the government compliance team that came on site and the worksafe inspectors who had investigated as well. All affected parties were off at various hospitals getting treatment and we had just about finished the initial report for the board of the company.

As we wound down slightly in the late afternoon, our team head honcho called a rest period for the next half a day. We would have dinner, some drinks and then some personal recreation time before meeting again at 3pm the next afternoon.

After a scalding hot shower and changing into some everyday shorts and a plain tshirt, all part of my efforts to look as nondescript as possible, I made my way to our designated meeting place. My phone beeped as I did. An incoming message showed a pair of legs from behind, held aloft on some bright red 'fuck me now' platform stilettos. Those shoes had a two inch platform with a six and a half inch heel. My god his stems looked like those of a goddess. The boy did have amazing legs.

We had a great meal of steaks and salad with some great red wine and a few laughs. As the night wound down I thought about heading back to my room and trying to spend some on line time with my housebound friend back home.

Karen, a colleague from an HR team from a neighbouring camp, whose room was near mine also took her leave and came with me. She was about 5 foot 10, brunette, and, by the looks of it, was a regular gym junkie.

We'd got about 50 yards from our rooms when I felt her hand on my ass.

"How about you and I have a nightcap in my room?"

"Ahhhhhh, negative to that. Remove your hand, NOW!" I turned to face her and let my displeasure be known, non-verbally as well.

She pouted. "C'mon Annabelle. I know you are off limits to the guys up here. Rumour says you might go the other way anyway." She'd stopped and was looking at me right in the eyes. She bit her bottom lip.

I leaned in towards her. "Thanks for thinking of me in that way. I wish there was something more between us, but I only have platonic and professional feelings."

"So you are one of us!" she hissed.

"Maybe I'm just trying to let you down in a caring way..." With that I turned and walked to my door. I never looked back. I'd always tried to treat people nicely, even those who angered me. But you could only push me so far.

It took me half an hour to get myself back together after that. I hadn't expected to be blindsided by her like that. She'd never given me a lesbo vibe and I'd never flirted in front of her. She had given me an 'up and down' look the first time she'd seen me in my tradie site clothes, the obligatory blue and yellow, hard wearing trousers and long sleeved shirt. You see I'd had mine tailored to suit me. The cut on these outfits was horrible and I'd had mine taken in here and adjusted there to make it more comfortable. It certainly didn't change the blandness of the clothes but did make my tits stand out a little more. It wasn't intentional, especially given my want to not stand out, but was a side effect of the tailoring. I think she'd admired me the first time she saw me.

Timmy answered my video call on the third ring. He looked startled. "Hey, sorry...I was just watching another episode of Married at First Sight and must have zoned out. The phone scared me. How's it going, Tink?"

"Shitty Timmy. I just got hit on by a colleague. I had to put her down nicely but it will be awkward tomorrow. Apart from that we are making progress. Hopefully I'll be done in a few days."

"Thats good." All of a sudden the penny dropped in Tim's mind. "Her?"

"Yep."

"Have you... I mean... Do you... ummmm..." He stumbled over words and ideas.

"Timmy, I'm hetero. At least I think I am. I can appreciate all of natures aesthetics in a beautiful female but I'm not interested in vaginas." He seemed to blush. "And I've never had my way with a woman, except that time with the Mansey twins after final exams."

His jaw hit the floor.

"Just fucking with you. Never have. Ever. So, show me what you have on."

He moved the camera and placed it on the coffee table, then stood up and backed away a few paces. He had the A-line cream skirt on that I'd offered him a few days ago and a pale pink tshirt on. His legs looked great. He rose up on his toes and struck a pose that would have made an instagram influencer proud. His legs looked really great! He then grabbed the camera and showed me round the apartment, detailing what he had cleaned and done, just as I'd instructed. Except he'd done it a look quicker that I'd expected. The place looked immaculate. My clothes were all put away. There were no dishes out. He was like the perfect cleaning roommate with the benefit of having a penis.

"Nice work!"

He beamed a smile. But I needed him to be a little less angelic right now.

"Timmy, is all the washing done?"

"I did everything that was in the hamper."

"Awesome." He looked relieved.

"Timmy, you didn't quite answer the question." He now looked worried. "Please go to the laundry hamper and open it and show me what's inside." He visibly hesitated but didn't invoke our safe word of "verboten".

The camera panned as he walked to the laundry and hamper. Sure enough inside was a one of my turquoise Mapale lace thongs. Not the best pair of underwear I have, but not a bad choice.

"Did Timmy have some play time?" He turned bright red. "Pick them up. Then rinse them under really hot water. And I mean scalding hot. Then take all your clothes off, put them on, then go next to a kitchen stool." I grabbed a glass of water and shed my clothes too. The cool of the aircon made my nipples stand out.

Once the camera resumed, I asked him to show me his outfit. The one and half inch low rise undies looked sexy on his slender frame but he'd tucked himself under the gusset of the thong. His beautifully pert breasts were on full display. He didn't seem to have any modesty issues this time.

"Untuck yourself. I want you to pretend the undies are on me. My skin is next to yours. The wetness you feel is mine on your skin... Now sit. Look me in the eyes and maintain eye contact ok?"

He nodded.

I counted four slow breaths. "I can't stop thinking about you, about the other morning, about your cum..." I let the memory of that sink into him.

"Picture me straddling you now. Can you feel my wetness next to your cock?"

He nodded again.

"I've wanted this for so long... please Timmy... I need to feel you."

I panned the phone round so he can see me lying on my bed. I'm buck naked and have a hand on my pussy. I maneuvered myself to the corner of the bed and straddle it. I begin to slowly hump the bed and then move the camera back to my face.

I let the silence hang before giving a slight moan. "Can you feel me sliding my thong against your hard cock?"

He swallowed hard. I can see by the way the camera shakes that he's grinding on the stool and against his other hand.

"I think I'm getting wetter."

He moans.

I knew he would be extended up out of the tiny front of my underwear. "I can feel the top of your dick sticking out over the top of my panties as I hump you. Can you feel it?"

He nodded. I gave him a sultry 'fuck me' look.

"Can you feel me getting wetter?"

He brings his free hand upto his mouth, wets it with saliva and sends it back down below. "Yes" he says.

"This feels all soo good. You're so hard. I know you want me. I've known it since we first met. You want to be inside me. You want me don't you?"

"Yes I want you."

"Lets speed it up a little then."

His motions increase and his breathing does too. He still has perfect eye contact. I raise an eyebrow. He smiles.

"Fuuck this is good." I purr. I let this go on for about 15 seconds.

"Now STOP!" He looks at me in confusion but does as directed. "I need to take off the panties, I want to feel myself slide along you."

He takes them off. We resume the motions. He moans. I moan. The eye contact is amazing.

"I think you should taste my juices. Here, let me put the panties in your mouth." Without breaking eye contact he hand searches for them and directs them up to his mouth. The blue almost matches his eyes. The sight sends me crazy. I'm now grinding myself against the bed in a way that will have me sore for days. I'm humping so much I almost drop the phone.

"God your cock feels so good sliding against my hot cunt."

I whimper and send my best fuck me look down the internet to him. "I want your cum."

I wait a few seconds then repeat it again and again. "I want your cum...I want your cum."

"Please baby, give me your cum. Make me your bitch. Insert your dick into me. Fuck me and give me your hot ropy cum whilst I ride you on this chair." I'd been known to get a little dirty talk happening in the past, but for some reason I was going further than ever now.

He's straining. His eyes show that he's close.

"Do I need to stop? Is your dick inside my hot tight pussy too much?"

He shakes his head.

"..So Cum. Cum for me. Please. Cum inside of me. Cum for me. I need it."

He must be close.

"Cum...for...me.....n..."

I see cum fly up and hit his chin and I don't make the final part of the last word of my plea. I buck and shimmy and shake as the peak rips through me. Sated for the moment, I ended the call and laid there in bliss, reveling in the warn after glow of a monumental orgasm.

12