Anna's Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt disappointed that no one had chosen her cunt. One after the other they fucked her arse, filling her rectum with their spunk.

After what felt like an eternity the last man withdrew from her arse. All the men were standing round looking at the spunk dribbling from her mouth and her arse. Anna's face was covered with spunk; it was in her hair and on her neck. Some had missed the target of her head completely and the warm spunk had splattered over her breasts and neck.

Although she had satisfied every man in the room Anna felt she wanted more. Maybe it was because her cunt had been neglected, she was not sure.

As she lay there dripping Jasmine approached and stood by her side. Anna lifted her head and saw that Jasmine was wearing a latex surgical glove on one hand.

Jasmine proceeded to cover the gloved hand with a whole tube of KY until it was glistening with the lubricant.

She then turned to Anna and said, "just relax Anna and let me satisfy your final need."

With the lightest of touches Jasmine reached between Anna's thighs and caressed the wet lips of her cunt. Stroking around the edges, teasing and gently probing. Her fingers moved in circles, round and round, round and round, arousing Anna but always avoiding her clit. Anna had already forgotten the abuse that her mouth throat and anus had just endured as Jasmine sent delicious feeling sweeping through her body.

Anna yearned for her to touch her clit, willing her to brush against it with her fingers. Suddenly her wish was granted. She felt Jasmine's finger gently brush over her clit, sending an electric shock throughout her naked and exposed body. The touches became more and more frequent until her nipples tingled and her cunt started to get even wetter. Then, as the room stayed silent, Anna could not control her self any longer. It started as a gentle moan but rapidly increased in volume until she was screaming loudly. Jasmine had the ability to keep Anna in an almost permanent orgasmic state and as she did this she started to insert her latex covered fingers one by one into Anna's cunt.

Anna could feel her cunt being slowing stretched wide but it just added to her orgasm. With four of Jasmine's fingers already inside her the crowd watched intently as Jasmines thumb made to join her fingers. With her cunt now stretched wide with Jasmines hand Anna felt her orgasm go even higher. She wanted to be stretched. She felt an urgent need to be filled completely.

As she screamed uncontrollably Jasmine made the final push and the crowd cheered loudly as Anna's cunt closed around Jasmine's wrist.

Anna became aware of someone lifting her head. It was the master. He lifted her head and adjusted the chair so that she was comfortable. Now, through the blur of her tear and spunk filled eyes she could see the image on the large screen. She could see Jasmines hand; or rather she couldn't see Jasmines hand because it was inside her. Anna then felt her insides being stretched some more as Jasmine clenched her fist inside her.

Her arse felt very wet and Anna realised that each movement of Jasmine's fist was causing spunk to dribble from her arse. She could see it clearly now on the screen. Large amounts of spunk almost running from her arse as Jasmine fisted her. It was like a pump. Each time Jasmine thrust her fist in Anna's cunt some more spunk came out of her arse.

Eventually Anna's orgasmic state started to reduce and the last of the spunk trickled from her arse. In one deliciously slow movement Jasmine withdrew her hand. Anna looked at the screen and wondered if her two holes would ever be the same again. Her anus was still dilated enough to easily accept a stiff cock and her cunt lips looked puffy and red surrounding what looked like a cavernous pink hole.

As Anna lay there she was a little embarrassed to realise that she had enjoyed being used and abused. She glanced around the room and seeing all the flaccid cocks hanging limply felt a sense of achievement at having been able to satisfy them all.

She started to wonder if they had finished with her yet and was looking forward to a long hot soak in a bath.

She realised that there was even more spunk on her body than she had originally thought.

The master brought her back to the moment by saying, "gentlemen and ladies, I hope you all enjoyed Anna." There was a loud cheer of, "yes, very good."

"All that remains is to wash the spunk from her naked body. We will do this in our customary way, but first I think Rufus would like to clean Anna's arse hole."

Anna was puzzled about what the customary way of cleaning was and slightly worried about Rufus cleaning her anus.

As she looked around she caught sight of Rufus. She could not believe that his monster cock was almost fully erect again. He caught her eye and smiled and then walked towards her.

"Surely he can't be ready to fuck me again," she thought.

As Rufus stood between Anna's wide-open thighs he was staring at her dilated arse hole and rubbing his thick veiny cock.

Anna tensed as he moved forward and guided the fat head of his cock into her arse. Anna felt surprised. Surprised that Rufus was stiff again but even more surprised that she wanted his large cock in her arse again. She concentrated her mind on relaxing her sphincter and felt Rufus enter her in his usual way. One long slow powerful movement until the whole length was up her arse.

She waited for him to start fucking her but he just stood there with his cock motionless and firmly up her arse.

As she waited for something to happen the other men moved closer and gathered around her.

A few of the women climbed up and stood above her with their legs astride her.

Suddenly she felt something warm deep in her rectum. The feeling increased until she realised that Rufus was pissing inside her. As he pissed he slowly withdrew his cock filling her rectum with his warm pee. Eventually just the head of his cock was inside her and she was desperately gripping it with her sphincter, afraid to let him go and suffer the further humiliation of everyone seeing his piss flow from her arse like an enema. She could not hold him or the volume of piss for any longer. Her sphincter lost its grip and his cock plopped out from her. There was a momentary pause and then what felt like gallons of piss literally gushed out from her arse.

This seemed to be the trigger for the gathered crowd. Anna closed her eyes as the women standing over her relaxed their bladders and their piss started to cascade over her body. At the same time the men, now all holding and directing their flow, pissed over her from every side.

With her eyes still closed Anna could feel the warm flow from a few cocks running over face and washing away the sticky spunk from earlier.

Gradually the pissing stopped. Anna opened her eyes and was greeted with loud applause.

The master then spoke. "Anna, you were better than any of us imagined you would be. Any time you want to return you are welcome either as part of the audience or the object of our lust.

Thank you."

12