Anna's Education Ch. 02

Story Info
Lust, trust, and desire. The hypnosis and ownership begin.
7.2k words
4.63
5.6k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lust, trust, and desire. The hypnosis and ownership begin

Written by Aoife

Please enjoy this newest series with Anna as she progresses down her challenging path. It will be filled with the unknown as twists and turns will come from the most unexpected places. She will learn, grow and mature as she is nurtured in worldly ways. I do caution you, this is my first attempt at a somewhat darker themed story.

I cannot thank LadyMichelle enough for her thoughts, love, and collaboration for this series. This series is written for and dedicated to a loving and very special muse.

***

That next morning I woke up hearing my phone ringing. I reached for it and panicked seeing the time. "Oh Fuck!"

"Hi Liz!" I tried to smile while answering.

She just started screaming at me wanting to know why I wasn't at the studio yet. The crew was waiting around for me and I was already fifteen minutes late.

"Liz, I overslept. I will be there as fast as I can."

"Get your ass in here, you have twenty minutes or you are fired."

"Yes Liz, I will be right there." I smiled and couldn't wait to have a chance to speak with her.

I jumped out of bed and hurried into the shower. Knowing I would do my makeup at the studio.

***End of Chapter One***

****

I raced to the studio knowing full well and good I was going to get screamed at by Liz. As I walked into the studio, there was dead silence. I was wrong, which worried me. I went straight to the dressing room and stripped and put on the red shorts and the sun yellow top which were hanging there.

As I stepped out, Liz was standing at the entrance waiting for me. She just pointed me back into the room. I turned and stepped back into the dressing room; Liz was right on my heels and closed the door behind her, not saying a word. She knelt down and opened the box containing another anklet.

My body reacted again, the emotions built up and I trembled inside. Her touch, the feel of her fingers on my skin had me thrilled. Liz placed it on my left ankle this time, the charm was a crescent moon, it was stunning. I was so amazed by this little addition and how it made me feel.

"Sit!" She commanded, which I did. She then slipped a pair of red sandals on my feet oh! They looked beautiful. Her fingers lingered just enough to tease me. When she was finished she stood and held out her hand to assist me in standing.

Liz continued. "When the shoot is over you will walk directly to my office. You will knock, if I am not there, you wait for me." With that she turned and walked to the set.

****

The shoot wasn't too bad, we had two clothing changes; Liz didn't come to the dressing room during either of them. I hadn't seen where she went but at the end of the third shoot, she wasn't to be seen.

I made my way to Liz's office after the shoot, I knocked and waited. When I heard her invite me in, I twisted the knob and entered. She was sitting at her desk, typing away at her keyboard.

"Come here and look at these shots as they load."

She stood from her chair and patted her chair for me to sit. I walked around and took the seat she offered me at her desk. I looked up at her with pure curiosity and a slight bit of fear; I took the seat and turned to look at the screen. I started flipping through the pictures of the shoot. Liz put her left hand on my shoulder while talking to me.

She was pointing out the really good poses and a few where I could improve and how to do that. God! I thought to myself, her touch on my shoulder felt so warming; her gentle caress was all the pleasure I needed at that point.

My pussy was reacting as was my brain. I felt my nipples getting harder and harder. I shook my head and refocused on what Liz was showing me.

I shook my head, I almost said out loud but didn't. "I am not a lesbian, why is she turning me on?"

Liz reached around with her right hand, taking the mouse, and she closed the folder. Her screen saver was a beautiful waterfall which was in motion. I commented.

"I wish I had a screensaver like that for my tablet. That is really pretty." I mentioned looking at the flow of the water.

Liz's lips were right behind my ear when I heard her say how it always calmed her after a stressful day. She continued by saying that her wife had one similar which calmed her when needed.

I spun in the chair as Liz backed away from me and extended her hand and helped me stand.

"Liz, I promise I will be on time next Tuesday. I am really sorry I was so rude to you and the staff."

Liz put her hands on my sides then suggested that I have a seat, she had an idea. I sat back down in her chair and felt it rotate back, looking at her screen.

"I believe your problem is simple stress. You need some relaxation and focus." She leaned over clicking the main screen again. I watched as the waterfall started flowing again.

"Why don't you sit here a bit and relax." Her hands moved to my shoulders Liz whispered in my ear. "I can feel the tension in your neck and shoulders Anna."

I could feel her touch, her fingers on my shoulders, it was magical. God I swear, I am not gay! She melted the stress away. I focused on the waterfall. I was relaxing even more; I was feeling a new calm coming over me.

"Just watch the screen for a few more moments. Just relax, let all your stress melt away."

Liz continued caressing my shoulders and my neck. She was humming in my ear repeating to me that I needed to calm down, I needed to relax, I needed to focus and see clearly what was important to me.

God I was in heaven. "Yes Liz, you are correct. This is what is most important." I softly spoke.

I could feel her breath on my neck as she whispered in my ear. "Focus Anna, focus on the screen and relax. I will take care of you, you just need to trust and listen to me."

Her hands were magical, her touch perfect. I wanted to close my eyes and drift but I needed to focus on the waterfall. This was working, this was calming, and this was what I needed.

What seemed just a few more minutes was actually forty-five. Yes, forty-five minutes later I was walking out of the studio, refreshed and focused. I stood in the mid-day sun and took a deep breath. Usually after a shoot I am tired, stressed and fatigued as the posing knots my muscles. This was amazing and different.

I climbed into my convertible and drove off, the top down just enjoying the sunshine on my face.

****

Tuesday morning I woke early, I was very excited about today. Once I finished my shower and as Liz told me, I groomed myself and of course was very careful about it. It was the first time in years I had shaved my kitty clean and smooth. She reminded me to make certain I was well trimmed and maintained as this was another skirt and a bathing suit photo shoot. So that is what I did, I went full bald for Liz.

I was hesitant to take too much time rubbing some lotion onto my freshly shaven kitty. I didn't want to get myself too worked up. I threw on a sundress and made my way out of the house heading to the studio.

I pulled into the studio lot forty minutes early. As I entered the studio, I made my way back to Liz's office to see if she was available, I knocked and waited. I didn't hear a response. Slightly sad, I lowered my head and I turned to walk back down the corridor to the dressing room area.

"Hi Anna!" I heard Liz's voice. "You are early."

"Hi Liz!" I looked up quickly, smiling. "Do you have a minute? I need to ask you something."

"Sure, come on into my office." She smiled and turned heading back the way I had come from.

****

Liz

I walked into my office and from behind my desk; I pulled a bottle of water from the cooler. I placed it on the desk within easy reach for Anna. We settled into our seats, me behind my desk, Anna sat in one of my favorite chairs for viewing others.

It was a slightly higher legged chair, with a high back that curved slightly around at the top, almost trapping the person in its grasps, okay not trapping them, maybe hugging them. It was a dark purple microfiber fabric with black accented studs tracing its edges. It had high armrests.

It was designed and created so the person sitting in it was straight in posture. Their feet are not always touching the ground. You see it was specially made; it has higher legs, not by much but just enough. The arms rests are slightly higher which when placed properly would cause their torso to be lifted slightly. For the women who sat in the chair, for the most part, it accentuated their breasts and gave me a better look at their torso and exposed legs. However, for Anna, because of her longer legs, it was a good height for her. Her feet just touched the floor.

It's a fetish, I am aware. The other choice in my office is a camel back 'loveseat' also dark purple. It was rare I let anyone sit on it.

I slide the bottle of water closer to her. "So, Anna, you are early this morning. You wanted to speak with me. What's wrong?" My voice is purposeful in its concern.

She went on to explain how stressed she has been feeling. Her father wanted her to start college soon; 'Very soon' were his words. She explained how he felt she had enough of a modeling career as he was certain she wouldn't hit super stardom.

He was wrong but okay that is typical for fathers. A few more good shoots and she could hit the big time, not supermodel success but enough to make a very good living.

She then shared how as of late Nathan, the shit boyfriend, was such a shit. It seems over the weekend all he wanted to do was 'hanging out' he didn't want to enjoy some of the finer things life had for them.

She murmured something about really bad sex. I knew she wasn't happy, I am not blind, and I could see and feel her reactions. I could see the frustration in her eyes and then sadness in her face.

It was time to ramp things up as Susan and I discussed this past weekend. She was on the edge and perfectly vulnerable.

"Here darling." I smiled. "You know I can help ease your stress." I slid the bottle of water closer to her and she took the bottle, opened it and took a sip.

"I can help with your stress just like before. Would you like to sit here? I can let you relax with the waterfall screen again. Would you like that?"

She took a second sip of water. I could see her fidget in the chair as she slid forward. Her legs opened slightly as her sundress slid higher. I thought I detected the very faint scent of her arousal. I could be wrong.

"Maybe afterward the shoot. I truly trust you Liz."

"If you truly trust me dear, come now, switch seats with me. A few minutes won't hurt anything."

I stood and pressed the space bar of my PC to wake it. I clicked on the waterfall icon on the desktop. Suddenly my screen turned to a captivating waterfall.

Anna stood and came around the desk and sat in my chair. I watched as she settled in and looked at the screen enjoying the peacefulness of the waterfall. I pulled my phone from my pocket and started the playlist Susan had created for me.

I walked over and quietly locked the door then dimmed the lights. I retraced my steps back, standing behind my chair. I placed my hands on her shoulders.

"You trust me don't you Anna? I will give you a bit of a neck and shoulder massage before we start the shoot."

"Hmm thank you Liz."

I leaned forward and whispered in her left ear and my hands started to caress her neck.

"Take a sip of water, enjoy the waterfall, but don't close your eyes. Let my fingers and the waterfall take all your stress away dear Anna."

I watched as she took another sip of water and focused on the waterfall cascading on the monitor in front of her. Very carefully, and very slowly, I started with my thumbs behind her ears, in the middle of her neck. My fingers just lay on her shoulders as my thumbs continued to massage and press against the tense muscles of her neck.

I slowly worked my way down with gentle pressure, my fingers with firmer pressure caressed Anna's muscles. My hands moved under her natural shoulder length red hair. My fingers continue down and across her neck then to her back and onto her shoulders. I leaned forward whispering in her ear.

"Are you feeling any better? I hope the gentle caress of my hands and fingers is helping take away the stress of your morning."

Anna took another sip of water, but focused her eyes right back on the waterfall. I continued, massaging her neck and shoulders. I moved my fingers back to the base of her neck and slid my hand slowly forward, my thumbs stayed just below her hairline.

"You feel better don't you Anna? You trust me totally with your care. Don't you?

She nodded tentatively. "Yes Liz, I have trusted you for years now."

It was time I took a risk. I leaned forward and kissed her neck, just below her ear, and then nipped at her earlobe, sucking it into my lips and holding it between my teeth. At the same time my hands continued from her shoulders to the top of her chest, sliding softly caressing her skin, then up her neck, back to her shoulders.

I thought to myself, soon I would have her mind and body under my control. I released her earlobe and listened as her breathing quickened. I whispered very quietly.

"Hmm you feel so wonderful Anna. I can't resist your body."

I was brave but tempted, I felt I could do this now and she wouldn't be too alarmed. I slid my hands forward and lower. I let my hands trace down her smallish, but firm breasts, my fingers opened then closing, pinching at her now firming nipples.

"Nathan doesn't please you like this does Anna?" I asked bluntly.

"No, he only cares about himself.

I whispered in her ear, "Anna, you know you enjoy my touch and what I am giving you. You enjoy my touch so much more than that little boy, Nathan."

"Hmm your touch Li ... Liz."

"That was a wonderful moment. We will share more soon Anna." I firmly said moving my hands away from her breasts to her neck.

I let her rest, watching the waterfall for a few more minutes. I whispered that she knew how much this relaxed her and how much she needed to feel this. I slowed my hand movements, drawing them gently from her shoulders then down her upper arms, soft, gentle caresses of her biceps and stopping at her shoulders.

I leaned forward one more time and nipped at her earlobe.

"Yes Anna, you do need my touch, you feel the need of my touch. Just like when I place the anklet on you; you become mine. When you see the anklet you desire me even more."

I kissed her neck, "When someone compliments your anklet, your pussy will throb, wanting me to help, to take away the stress. You will need me."

I kissed her neck gently once more and knew that this was enough for now. I stood straight. I moved my fingers and hands away from her neck. I walked over to my door and quietly unlocked it, and as I dimmed the lights, I brought them back to their normal brightness.

I looked at Anna and smiled. "Okay dear, enough of the waterfall today. Time for you to get changed and ready for the shoot.

I will be in shortly with a new anklet.

That night, Susan was thrilled to hear the progress I was making. We agreed to continue this slowly with her. I would soon test the anklet hypothesis but not quite yet.

****

Anna had been coming to visit me early for a month now. I felt things were progressing very nicely. Each time I met her in the dressing room and placed an anklet on her, I could feel her shiver, I could smell her scent. I could see her need for me grow but something was holding her back.

That night I shared with Susan my latest successes with Anna and I also shared that something was holding her back. We decided that we needed to add a trigger word for Anna to be hypnotized. We decided that 'little dick' would be that trigger word. To wake her I would simply say, 'that is enough'.

We also decided it was time to add a hidden camera to the office. Susan upgraded the waterfall and added a few subliminal messages. Anna would now see "You need Liz' and 'No wearing panties or bra'.

With the new app installed and the cellphone operated camera installed in my office, we were ready for the next step.

****

There were a few mornings when Anna was very stressed; she would arrive even earlier than her normal twenty minutes. Anna will come into my office, almost begging for some conversation, calming music, a neck massage and of course to watch the waterfall.

My hands were always soft on her shoulders. I would always ask how Nathan was treating her.

"Anna, you know he isn't good for you. We should give Nathan a nickname while we are here, maybe it will help with your stress. What do you think?"

I would continue massaging her neck, back and shoulders, feeling her body respond and melt at the touch of my hands. "He is that boy with a 'little dick' isn't he? His little dick isn't what my Anna needs."

I would repeat this several times. When I felt her nodding, I would whisper. "Anna, you listen completely and without question to me, 'little dick' isn't for you. I am what you need and desire."

I continued massaging her neck and shoulders as she responded and focused on the waterfall. No matter her response I always told her that 'little dick' wasn't what was good for her. She would always nod her head while focused on the waterfall.

At the start of the fifth week as Anna arrived in my office I would hug her and whisper in her ear 'little dick'. It was time now to add another message and 'trigger'.

"Each time you look down and see your anklet or when you feel your anklet, you will realize how horny you are and realize how sexy and wanted they make you feel. When you wear them barefoot, this feeling is doubled. You are on edge and need relief but only when permission is given; by Me."

Anna nodded, I continued. "Anna wearing your anklet and hearing the comments makes you even hornier.

Her eyes would slightly glaze over and that was my signal to kiss her softly ensuring we were in view of the camera, things were working well.

****

The studio got a new contract for a show client. I told Anna that they wanted her for their new line of heels and sandals. What she didn't know was it was me who wanted her. They were looking for a tall leggy model for their sandals and heels. I assured them I had the perfect model for this project and scheduled the shoot for the next day.

On Friday when I arrived at the studio I saw Anna's car in the parking lot. This was very strange for her to be here so early in the morning, Christ, it was just 7:30!

I got out of my car and waved to her. She opened her car door, stepped out and waved back. She spoke loudly. "Is it too early?"

I motioned for her to come inside with me. She followed me into the studio and back to my office. As had been happening, I pulled her into a hug, I would whisper 'little dick' and gently kiss her lips. I moved my hands down her back and felt nothing. I smiled internally. She wasn't wearing a bra. Today would be the day I press her hypnosis forward, testing the limits.

I set her at my desk, opened the waterfall and let it do its work. I dimmed the lights but this time I waited. "Anna darling, do you need a shoulder massage?"

Without looking away, she smiled. "Oh please Liz."

I started as usual with her neck and made my way down her shoulders, but this time I slid my hands down the sides of her arms, to her waist. I reached for the hem of her blouse and whispered in her ear.

"You trust me fully and believe in me don't you?"

She nodded. I slowly lifted her blouse up, lifting her arms, continuing to lift it higher exposing her body, removing the blouse fully leaving her in my chair topless.

12