Anna's Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm isn't that better Anna? Now I can care for you unlike 'little dick'." She softly murmured.

"Now close your eyes Anna, listen to the sounds that make you happy, listen to my voice, you know this is what you want. Rest Anna, rest and know I have you."

I continued caressing her neck, easing my hands down across the top of her breasts, teasing her nipples. Her breathing was ragged; it sped, faster and faster. Her moans were significant and strong.

"Little dick Nathan can't please you like I can."

I paused my actions for a moment letting my hands lay flat on her naked chest. I thought to myself. Payback will be mine, you immature little bitch.

I kissed her neck, I nibbled at her skin. "That is enough for now Anna. You will return after the last shoot. I will take care of you dear. I will give you what you need."

"Hmm yes of course Liz." Her voice was truly affected by the waterfall and my touch.

"Your first skirt is hanging in your dressing room. I will be there shortly to assist with your anklet." I smiled inside knowing things were progressing nicely.

I didn't waste much time, maybe thirty seconds and I was out of my office, I had the silver star anklet in hand this time. I wanted to see her reaction this time after the subliminal messages. I was wet with anticipation.

I didn't even knock on the dressing room door; I just opened the door and stepped in. I closed it behind me immediately giving Anna her privacy, to a point. I waited and then opened the box, as she turned and looked down I saw her flush with excitement.

"Don't have an orgasm ... yet. Sit and let me put this on properly."

As I knelt, I took her left foot in my hand and placed it on my leg. I did this with the purpose to not only touch her but to feel her reaction when I put on the anklet. I was rewarded for my efforts.

As I clipped the anklet and adjusted the star to its position right over her ankle, she murmured and took in a deep breath. I slid my hands up her calf sensually just grazing her skin. I slowly brought them back down then looked into her eyes.

"After the shoot, come to my office with this on. I have another gift for you." I stood and walked back to my office catching up on paperwork.

I watched the CCTV feed. The shoot completed and as expected, Anna headed this way right to my office. I grabbed my phone, turned on the camera app, and hit record. I heard a knock on my door. I opened the waterfall program on the computer, stood from my desk, smiled and nodded at the camera, then walked to the door.

As I opened the door, Anna stepped in. She turned and hugged me, allowing me to kiss her cheek. I whispered in her ear that I was thrilled she stopped by for me to show her the newest pictures.

"Anna, in here you needn't worry about 'little dick' you are safe with me."

I pulled back seeing the slight haze in her eyes knowing she was again under my control. At this point I turned to us in order for her whole face to be seen on camera. I would want this for later down the road. I kissed her lips and ran my hands down her back pulling her closer to me.

Breaking the kiss but still hugging her I whispered in her ear, "You love and need my kisses and you always want more, don't you?" Anna nodded and smiled. "Have a seat at my desk while the photos load dear Anna."

Anna took a seat and I stood behind her. My right hand clicked the mouse loading her images. As they loaded I moved my hands to her shoulders and started rubbing her neck. Anna clicked through the images and commented on a few. I felt her shudder when the first picture of her anklet loaded.

"Oh Anna, that looks lovely on your ankle. It looks so perfect on your ankle."

My hands moved down her arms, caressing her skin. I waited and listened to her breathing. She was getting more and more excited as she viewed the anklet on her.

Each photo seemed to make Anna even more excited. I let my hands trace down her sides again to the bottom of her top. I whispered in her ear to raise her arms and let me remove her top.

As if she didn't have a care in the world, Anna lifted her arms and allowed me to remove her top. Once removed, my hands immediately returned to her shoulders. Carefully and gently I caressed her skin allowing my hands to trace down the front of her body and cup her breasts. I flattened my palms against them and felt her nipples rise and harden under my touch.

I whispered to her, "Beg for more Anna. You know you want more, beg me for more sexual pleasure."

I pinched her nipples and gently rolled them with my thumbs and fingers. She exhaled and threw her head back.

"No Slut. I said to beg for more."

"Please Liz." She whispered softly.

"Louder! Beg your Mistress for more!"

I paused as this was the first time I used that word. I was immediately uncertain how this would affect her. But as I was worrying I suddenly heard her.

"Mistress, please give me what I need. I need your touch, I need your attention! Please Liz! Help me cum!" Her voice cracked.

I closed my fingers on her nipples again as she moaned louder. I lowered my head and whispered to her so the camera couldn't see my lips.

"Beg me to cum slut! Ask me to help you cum again."

"Please Liz make me cum please let me cum Liz, I need you!"

I bent down kissing her neck, whispering in her ear while still working her breasts and nipples. I then moved my right hand lower, down her body. I could feel her tremble as I moved my hand lower.

I stopped suddenly then stood and turned the chair one quarter of the way. I reached for her hands and helped her stand. I slid my hands to her hips and unzipped her skirt letting it drop to the floor.

Anna moaned loudly as I spun her facing the camera. "Spread your legs slut."

I pushed her forward, bending her over my desk. I slid my hand down the center of her back, slowly across her ass.

She started moaning louder! This is just what I wanted from her. I moved behind her caressing her ass as a lover would. I wrapped my right hand around her front and stroked her clit, while my left held steady to her left hip. I wanted her to have the feeling of me from behind her.

Leaning forward I whispered in her ear. "Beg to cum slut. Say it; I want you to beg me to finger you until you cum on my hand!"

My voice was breathy, needy; I nipped at her ear lobe. Hearing her moan and beg, I stroked her clit. I urged her on more as I moved my hand down and slid two fingers deep into her tight pussy.

I was very surprised how tight her wet pussy was. I felt her start to tremble, her legs were shaking and then she squealed. My left hand, at the ready, moved up and grabbed at her long luscious hair, pulling her head back as I lifted mine looking straight into the hidden camera.

"Yes slut, cum on my fingers!"

"Fff fffuuukkkkk Lizzz! ...... Fuccckkk Lizzz. Yessss!!" Anna hissed and moaned loudly as her orgasm hit.

I smiled wide looking into the camera knowing perfectly well Susan and I would own her ass with this video and the next.

Anna collapsed as her orgasm subsided, lying face down on the desk. I pulled my fingers from her swollen pussy and licked them clean, admitting she was very tasty.

I reached for my phone and turned off the camera via the app. I ordered Anna to dress. Once she was dressed, I placed her back in my chair. I bent forward and whispered in her ear. "That is enough for now Anna." I walked around the other side of the desk and stood by the door.

Anna smiled and sat up straight in my chair. I could tell she was aware of something but she had no idea. This was just perfect.

I opened my door, "Okay Anna, I have lots to get to and to review these latest photos of yours and which to send to the client. I will see you on Thursday morning. We have a busy day planned with three shoots and a new footwear client."

She stood straightened her blouse and skirt and walked from my office down the hallway.

***

Thursday Anna came into my office, she wasn't smiling. I stood from my chair and walked over hugging her closely. As soon as she was in my arms her tears started flowing.

"Anna my dear, what is bothering you?" My hands caressed her back and she cried on my shoulder.

"N ... Nat ... Nathan ... he ..." she burst into tears and a scream.

I hugged her tighter. "Oh Anna baby."

She cried harder. I just held her tight, letting her cry. After a few moments I whispered in her ear that everything would be okay. I wanted her to have a seat with me and relax. I walked with her to the camel back settee and sat with her close to me. After a few more minutes, once the tears stopped and once she was breathing easier, I stood and took her hands pulling her up to stand. I walked around my desk and reached for a bottle of water.

"Come sit, I will take care of you." As Anna sat, I leaned forward and whispered those magical words in her ear, "Anna dear, Liz has you now. I will not let 'little dick' break your heart, 'little dick' will not harm you any longer. You know you love and serve Liz and Susan."

I reached into my back pocket, retrieved my phone and turned on the camera. I unlocked my computer and opened the waterfall program allowing her to calm down as I slowly massaged her neck and shoulders.

As I massaged her shoulders I continued whispering in her ear how I would care for her and whatever 'little dick' did I will fix. I was leaning forward kissing her ear and neck. I could see her braless breasts perk and her nipples hard.

"I will love you. I will show you how amazing making love to me can be."

I moved my hands higher against her body and stopped at her breasts. "He isn't gentle like I am, is he?"

"No, he has ever loved me like you Liz."

"I have you now Anna. Tell me what you want."

I continued caressing her breasts and kissing her neck. I could tell her resistance was breaking down, she was breathing faster. I was certain I could smell her scent getting stronger.

"Liz, I ... I am not ... Liz, I like men. I need a man and his cock in me. I need a real man Liz." I heard her whisper.

"My dear Anna, I have the perfect cock for you. I have the girlcock for you and your pleasure. Tell me you want it. Just like the other day, I will care for you." I could feel her body moving; her chest was rising and falling.

"You want my girlcock don't you Anna." I slid my hands down her body gently caressing her. I kissed her neck, her cheeks and her earlobe again.

"You know you want my love, just say it dearest and I will love you like you need." I nipped at her earlobe.

"Yes Liz, yes please I need you I need you Liz, please give me what I need."

I was careful with my next movements. I gently turned her in the chair, again so I could have her stand. As I helped her stand, I pulled Anna into a hug kissing her deeply. I gently tugged her blouse from her arms and let it fall to the floor. As we kissed, I moved my hands to her ass caressing it; I broke the kiss and instructed her to undress me.

Anna's hands were slightly shaky but she carefully started removing my top, then my bra. Once topless, I slid my left hand from her ass to her head, my fingers intertwined in her hair. I took a firmer grasp of her hair and guided her lips to my neck.

Her kisses were gentle, tentative and soft. I guided her head lower to my throat, then my chest and soon, Anna was kissing my breast and nipple. The entire time I was coaxing her along, whispering to her how loving she was and how amazing of a lover she was.

I whispered in her ear to take off my jeans but leave my panties in place. She moved her hands down my sides and to the buttons of my jeans, undoing them one at a time. Once the first four buttons were done and I was exposed, Anna lowered my jeans.

I was tempted to push her lower and have her feast on my wet pussy but now wasn't that time. I didn't want to get too carried away. I lifted her by the hands and pulled her lips to mine, kissing her deeply. I murmured, "Tell me you want my girlcock Anna."

She was warm, her breathing rapidly increasing. "Yes Liz, fuck me please fuck my pussy. I need you Liz."

"Do you want me to love you?"

She was moaning now, I could hear the fire in her voice, the need in her breathing. With my right hand I opened the top drawer of my desk. I reached into the drawer feeling for the rubber of the ball gag, I pulled it from the drawer.

"Open your mouth wide Anna."

Her jaw opened wide. I moved the bright red ball into her mouth, pressing it between her teeth. Once in place, I moved her shimmering red hair and secured the straps behind her neck. Once secured, I stepped back giving her space to stand.

"Yes Anna, we need to keep the noise down. This is for us, isn't it? This is what you want, isn't it?"

I unzipped and pulled her skirt down very quickly as Anna wiggled her hips exposing her shaved pussy to the camera.

"Open your legs nice and wide for me Anna." She spread her legs and I continued. Hands at your sides and do not move."

"Yes Nathan's 'little dick' does nothing to please you." I whispered in her ear.

I teased her by cupping and squeezing her breasts. She moaned loudly into the gag. My left hand moved lower cupping her pussy feeling her wetness and heat.

"You are soaked."

"Mmmppphhh."

My right hand closed tight on her breast, squeezing it and then pulling her nipple hard. With my left hand, I slapped at her pussy.

"Ohhmmmmpppffff"

"Do you want to cum slut? Do you want to cum for your Miss?"

"Hmmmmm"

I opened my fingers in a V and slid them down closing on her swollen lips. I released them, and then slid my middle two fingers into her opening. Slowly at first, once deep inside, I started finger fucking her tight pussy. I tugged at her nipples alternating between her right and then her left nipple. At the same time, my two fingers moved in and out of her pussy.

"Now slut! Cum for me."

"Mmmnnnnnnffff ... Nnnnn mmmmmm"

I wrapped my right arm around her body as she started shaking. Her knees weakened as she soaked my hand as her sweet cream flowed from her pussy. I held her firmly, my right arm low around her waist, my hand on her stomach. Anna's breathing slowed as she came down from her orgasm.

She was looking forward right into the hidden camera. I slowly removed my fingers from her quivering pussy. I brought them to my mouth, lewdly sucking them clean.

I turned and bent down reaching into the drawer retrieving the harness I had placed there. I started kissing her neck again, slowly igniting the fire that burnt inside her body. I tugged the strap around my waist tight and pulled the leg straps to hold my girlcock in place.

I kissed Anna deeply then sat on my chair. I held tight to Anna's hips and pulled her lower telling her to reach between her legs and take my girlcock. Anna did as told, guiding my strapon to her entrance.

She paused slightly but I pressed up allowing for the tip to enter her pussy. While holding firm to her hips, I pulled her down, sliding my strap on into her tightening walls. Anna squealed into the ball gag as my dildo penetrated her fully.

I moved my hands to her breasts, covering them, manipulating them. I kissed her neck then told her to ride me.

"Anna fuck yourself on my girlcock!"

She did a wonderful job riding me. At first sensually but as her need rose, it was fast and firm, her movements quicker, her murmurs louder. I pinched at her nipples pulling them taunt. Her cream covered both of us; I felt her wetness gathering on me beneath her.

My hands left her breasts and moved to her hips where I held her steady and spoke. "Stand, bend over the desk looking straight forward as I take you and make you mine dear Anna."

We did exactly that. With Anna looking forward, I stood behind her fucking her with my girlcock, making her mine. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back causing her to squeal into the gag.

My legs were trembling as were hers as my orgasm started from within, deep in my body and rushed forward as Anna screamed into the gag as she shook and came on my girlcock.

I slowed our movements and eased my girlcock from her sodden pussy. I was thrilled with what had just transpired knowing well Susan and I would have all the video we would need.

***

I calmly removed the harness, dropping it into the bag on the floor. I pulled on my jeans and blouse. I carefully wrapped my hands around her then lifted her from the desk.

I kissed her cheek telling her just how I would care for her whenever she needed to be loved.

With my hands, I moved her hair to the side and unfastened the straps of the gag. I gently removed the gag and instructed her to dress. I dropped the gag in the open bag on the floor. I took a wet wipe and cleaned my hands and fingers. I grabbed a bottle of water and set it on the desk.

"You will dress and sit in my desk chair looking back at the monitor. I am stepping out to prepare for the shoot. I will be right back dear Anna."

I returned to my office after a few short minutes unlocking the front door. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was just before 11:00. I knew the staff would have followed my directions and not come in early as I had a few things I needed to care for.

I walked back to my office and saw Anna dressed looking at the monitor again, the waterfall was flowing and she was still watching it. I leaned forward grabbing my phone; I turned off the camera then whispered in her ear.

"I agree with your father, you will register for the next semester of college. You want to study and major in Psychology. You want to be successful and you want Susan Deemer as your mentor."

I was smiling wide as she needed and confirmed what I had instructed her. I kissed her cheek then said, 'that's enough for now Anna'. I stood and walked over to the door.

"Are you feeling better dear?" She nodded and affirmed. "I will be right into the dressing room to help with your anklet."

She smiled and walked out of my office ready for her photo shoot.

****End of Chapter Two****

I hope you have enjoyed this journey. Chapter three is in progress. Anna learns of her blackmail and moves into her next life chapter, college.

Please share with me your thoughts. All my love,

Aoife

12