Anna's Education Ch. 04

Story Info
Affluent clients emerge and trouble unfolds.
9.2k words
3.58
2.5k
0
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 04/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's Education Ch. Four

Affluent clients emerge and trouble unfolds

Written by Aoife

A/N Please enjoy this newest series with Anna. She has progressed into a not so average college student. There are more twists and turns awaiting her as she is drawn deeper into and sees the potential of her new life. She will continue to learn, grow and mature as she is nurtured in worldly ways. I do caution you, this is my first attempt at a somewhat darker themed story.

I cannot thank LadyMichelle enough for her thoughts, love, and collaboration for this series. This series is written for and dedicated to a loving and very special muse.

***

I heard a door close. I felt like crying but lifted the mask from my face. I allowed my eyes to adjust. I heard the water of a shower turn on. I knew I needed to dress and leave.

I stood, finding my shorts, blouse and sandals. I dressed quickly. I felt like crying, I was ashamed of myself. What had I done to deserve this? I looked at the dresser and an envelope lay there. I picked it up and ran out of the room, down the hall, down the steps and out the door.

I got in my car, started it and opened the maps program returning to Miss Liz and Miss Susan's house. I pulled out of the driveway following the directions. As I turned onto the main road outside of the housing plan, I started crying, harder than I had in years.

***End of Chapter Three***

***

Anna

I pulled into Miss Liz and Miss Susan's driveway. I tried my best to stop crying but I was frazzled. My mind spinning with thoughts of shame, despair and fear, it was overwhelming. I gathered my phone and the envelope; I shut off my car then made my way to their front door.

I promised myself I would hand them the envelope and turn walking back to my car. I wanted nothing more to do with them. I do not know how or why I let myself get trapped into this situation.

I rang the doorbell and waited for them to open the door. When the door opened, Susan was standing there with a wide smile on her face.

"Anna! You look beautiful. Your anklet looks amazing, sparkling like that in the evening light. Come in Anna." I held out the envelope and turned to leave but I stopped. I really did love my anklet. It made me feel so sexy. My tears slowed and stopped.

I heard Liz whisper in my ear and then she said, "Anna dear, come in please come."

Liz reached out to take my hand in hers. I took her hand and walked with her into the house. She closed the door and walked me right up the stairs. We continued down the hall to a second bathroom.

On the vanity sat fresh towels and a silk nightgown. Liz wrapped her arms around me, hugging me close. She whispered in my ear how beautiful I was and how amazing of a job I did.

"She blindfolded me; she made me cum for her and then rode my face." I sobbed into her neck. "She ran to the bathroom then dismissed me. I feel used."

"She loved you and yes wasn't as loving as we would like but she gave you a wonderful orgasm, didn't she?"

Yes Miss. it was just strange and well... troubling."

Liz kissed my lips then broke our hug and turned on the shower. As the room steamed, Liz unbuttoned my blouse and lowered my shorts, stripping me.

"Come let's shower my dearest."

Liz stepped into the large shower and held her hand out helping me in. Liz turned me under the water letting it cover my face, cascading down my breasts, cleaning away the night's activities.

Her loofah covered my skin, caressing me, cleaning the stress from me. The aroma of lavender filled my senses. She washed my back, then my legs, and then my feet. I felt her start to caress my skin working her hands back up.

She continued commenting on the beauty of my body and how amazing my anklet looked against my fair skin. Her hand grazed across my still smooth and now slightly swelling lips. She turned on with her touch.

Softly and gingerly her hands opened my petals. I turned and felt her breath and her lips kiss my clit. My head was spinning. This moment was more than I could take.

"Miss! Please Miss May I cum? Please, Miss, allow your slut to cum."

"Now slut!" Liz closed her mouth on my clit, sucking and licking it.

I grabbed for anything I could as I was overcome with pleasure. I squealed as my essence flowed and covered Liz. I heard the door open and felt the whoosh of cool air.

The curtain was pulled slightly open. Susan stood there watching as I came down from the high I was on. She reached out a hand and assisted me in stepping out onto the floor mat. She then wrapped me in a towel.

She wrapped me in the warmth of the towel and started gently drying my body. When I was dry and Susan was finished, she helped me with the nightgown and then walked me to a spare bedroom. The covers were turned down and there was soft instrumental music playing in the background.

"Goodnight Anna, we will speak in the morning."

***

In the morning Liz, Susan, and I had breakfast where they discussed with me how our venture was going well and we could continue to grow.

"Anna, I am sure you will meet at least one beautiful woman, who like you might need a little extra money." Liz spoke.

"I know your parents help you and assist so much but one day, do you want to be on your own? Not relying on them? Just think dear."

Susan then spoke up, taking my hand in mind. "In fact, if you bring us a woman as beautiful as you, we will give you 20% of what she brings in." Susan paused. "We would give you the first choice of clients as well." Just think about it.

After some breakfast they gave me the money I was due, plus the extra which the mystery woman left for me. They both walked me to the door. Susan whispered in my ear to think about a friend who will need some money as nursing school is expensive.

Miss Liz kissed me softly, hugging me. "If you want to come over tonight and spend time with the two of us you are welcome to." She moved her hand from my back to my ass caressing it.

"Think about it."

She sent me out to the door to class.

***

A few days later, I was walking from the library when my phone rang. I reached quickly for it and answered it.

"We have a delivery request for tonight." Liz said. "I would like for you to come over for dinner." I just listened to Liz.

I dressed as she had suggested a shorter skirt and a red blouse. I like red; it goes so well with my hair, which is getting longer and longer. I don't want to cut it but it needs a bit of attention soon. I slipped on my sandals and paused, admiring my anklet. I loved how it felt on my skin, how it made me warm inside, how it drew attention to me. It was me, it is who I am.

Yes, this star anklet resembles me. A symbol of how I want to one day shine in the nursing community. I will shine one day!

I finished dressing and made my way to Miss Liz's. I pulled into the drive and walked up to the door. Before I could knock, Liz opened the door and welcomed me. She led me into the sitting room.

"Is Miss Susan here?"

"No dear, she is out for some errands." She took my hand and held it for a moment.

"little dick" I heard her whisper in my ear.

I heard Liz talking but was more aware when she handed me my phone and continued.

"The delivery address is in your maps program, this isn't too far away. This client is different. I think you will enjoy it and you will reap the rewards." She smiled.

"How different?"

"Well, this delivery is a coffee with cream. It is a single, with additives, with a bit of spice added." I heard her. "Any questions?"

I shook my head no, understanding I was meeting a man who had some kinks about him.

I stood with Miss Liz and walked to the foyer. "Anna, this delivery is an expensive one. Let's do a really good job okay? You don't want that video being sent to my network now do you?"

"No Miss. I do not; I will do as needed Miss."

I turned and walked out the door, heading to this client. As before I followed the directions of the app. I pulled into a rather impressive neighborhood. Each house had columns adorning the front porches, bay windows were an accent of each house. I came to a stop as my destination was on my right.

Yes, the address 237 Forest Glenn Drive. I pulled into the driveway, seeing the three car garage in front of me. I made my way to the door, ringing the bell. The door opened. A gentleman dressed in slacks and a dress shirt invited me in.

He held out his hand then assisted me up the one step into the massive foyer. As he closed the door behind me, he took my hand again and led me down the hallway. The hall opened to a massive kitchen which was fit for the professional chef.

We turned to the right, the sitting room and I stopped dead in my tracks. I couldn't move at all.

"Come, she is an observant. She is to stand or kneel, watch and learn. She will not participate unless you agree. I was assured this was not an issue." He spoke.

There in front of me stood a woman with very long blonde hair. She was standing there nude; she appeared to be my age. I moved forward as he continued walking.

He turned in the center of the room and stopped. He held my gaze and released my hand.

"Strip." His voice was firm, almost commanding.

He stood watching as I unzipped my skirt. My fingers shook, my heart started beating faster. I was nervous as I dropped my skirt to the floor and squatted to pick it up.

The girl stepped forward and took it from my hands and folded it.

I unbuttoned my blouse from the bottom buttons up slowly removing it from my shoulders.

Again the girl stepped forward and took my blouse.

I stood there naked, waiting. His eyes looked me over; I felt them bore into me. His hand fell to my right hip. With his left hand he took mine, raising it up as if telling me to turn. I spun slowly. His hand never left my body. I could feel the warmth across my skin as I turned. As I stopped back in front of him and our eyes met. Only his four fingers were connected to my hip.

I felt confidence, I was the star, and I was there for all to see. I heard him humming as his fingers left my hip. I watched as he unbuttoned his shirt, peeling it off his chest and shoulder. His was a solid Adonis of a more mature man.

Again she stepped forward taking his shirt.

His hands moved and unfastened his belt, in slow, calculated movements he unfastened his trousers, I watched as they fell to the floor. His hand lowered his dark blue boxer shorts. He lowered the shorts revealing his shaven public mound and a rather above average sizable cock.

He stepped from his trousers and boxers. She bent quickly to pick them up and as with the other articles of clothing she folded them, setting them to the side.

My eyes hadn't left his cock, not until I felt his hands on my shoulders. He pressed downward and I moved with caution. His cock started to respond, even before I touched it.

"She will watch and learn as you fellatio me. If you spill a drop of my reward, she will be punished."

My head shot up looking him in the eyes. "Why? She has nothing to be punished for." I spoke.

He bent down and looked in my eyes, his hand closed around my throat. "Well then you best swallow my cock well then slut."

He stood and placed his hands on his hips and cleared his throat. I went to the task only thinking of this poor woman and how I didn't want her punished for my lack of performance.

I sucked as best I could, swirling my tongue around his head, licking and truly sucking him as deep as I could. He pressed to the back of my throat gagging me. I backed away as I could but then continued.

I felt my clit throb, almost in need of this girth cock. I felt his hand on the back of my head trying to move me faster, I didn't fight against it; I just thought of her. The poor girl who would suffer shall I fail.

My slobber was running down my chin, I felt it wet on my body, dripping into the valley of my breasts.

I pulled away and wrapped my hand around his cock and spat out allowing the drool to flow from my mouth onto my chest.

"Yes sir cum for this young slut, fill my mouth with you cum, and empty your balls for me to swallow" I urged him on. I moved my hand, cupping his balls, taking him back in my mouth trying to deep throat him.

I could feel him moving his hips; Nathan would do this when he was close. I wrapped my left hand to his ass pulling him closer. My right hand cupped his balls, still gently massaging them. Then he spoke.

"Double." His breathing was ragged. "Double to cum on your face and have her lick it up clean."

"Cum for this slut sir. Please shoot your cum down my throat."

He spoke again, "I will pay double to cum on your face and watch her lick you clean."

I kept sucking this fucking pervert. I thought again and pulled his cock from my mouth. He moved quicker to hold close.

I pulled away, "Triple" I caressed his balls gently of course and closed my mouth on his cock.

"Yes triple to cum on your face, she licks it off, you kiss her."

"Cum on my face sir." I moaned, sucking harder letting him literally fuck my mouth.

I felt his balls slightly tighten; I pulled back and with my hand stroked his hard cock, pointing it at my face. I looked at her. Her eyes were glued to mine. Her nipples were hard. The poor girl, why did I agree...?

I felt the spat as it hit my nose and right eye quickly blinding me, then a second squirt. I heard him moan then scream as a third splashed on my face, my closed lips and chin.

I continued stroking him. "Open your mouth." He bellowed.

I felt the head of his cock on my tongue as a slight dribble oozed from him. He took a deep breath then moaned.

"Clean the slut." He said.

I felt her hands on my shoulders, her tongue licked at my cheek. Her lips pressed to mine; her tongue to my nose, licking as she was told. Her fingers gently touched my skin; she was loving, gentle and kind. I swear as she sucked his cum from my face I would hear her whimper in need.

As she finished, she placed a final kiss on my lips. It was soft, loving, and slow. I swore I felt the tip of her tongue graze my lips. Her hands lowered from my body and she stood.

"She will take you and wash you in the shower. Do not fuck my slave; do not touch my slave sexually. I will get your envelope and will have it when you come down." I looked up at him and he walked from the room.

She took my hand and helped my stand, pressing a finger to my lips, shaking her head, silencing me. We walked up the stairs of the massive home. She took me to the shower where she washed my body without saying a word. She helped me dress and walked me down the stairs.

He stood in the hall. I could see he was freshly showered. He handed me an envelope then flatly said the next time he wanted to fuck me while she watched. She needed to learn how to properly fuck a man. I quivered when he finished saying that if I was a good fuck, he wouldn't punish her and she would be allowed to suck his cum from my pussy, or my ass.

I almost ran to my car driving to see Miss Liz to discuss this fetish man with her. I had no real desire to see him again. I felt so bad for the poor girl he enslaved.

***

Liz almost scolded me, reminding me how I was to deliver and not care about whether that 'poor girl' was his slave or not. I was to deliver for our clients or there would be hell to pay, not only on my ass but for my future as well. When I thought about questioning her, she harshly grabbed at my hair pulling me to my knees.

I knelt in front of her as she reminded me that I could be an educated and successful woman just by listening to her and Susan would ensure I wouldn't have those types of problems.

She mentioned again how she knew I didn't want to be the mother of three children, barely making ends meets while living in some trashy trailer park. But that is where I would end up if I fail at this venture.

She handed me my envelope and sent me home.

***

The next two coffee deliveries were lucrative. I walked out of each house with a full envelope of cash. The one client I delivered coffee to was an older man. It took more than twenty minutes of us together in bed until his blue pill worked. The man looked so familiar but I couldn't place his face. I knew I had seen him on campus but I couldn't recall where.

I asked Miss Susan but she told me not to worry. The extra "tip" I earned allowing him to cum on my face leaving his house immediately without cleaning my face was well worth it. She then handed me an envelope with five hundred dollars in it.

The second kept me blindfolded just like the first but I wasn't blindfolded until I was escorted into the cheap motel room. I would have given it three stars for a review at best; it was sleazy looking

She kept me blindfolded as she forced me to eat her pussy and then fuck her with a strap on. I serviced her but honestly she was a dead fish, she just laid there. This one I worried about. Who was she and would I be forced to see this client again?

With "coffee" served to my fifth client, I decided to give myself a little present. I woke normally Tuesday morning, well mid-morning and had a quick breakfast while I scrolled again through my phone reading reviews. From what I could see, the top rated tattoo shop was about a thirty minute drive outside of town.

I wanted something very special and I wanted something else in a very special and private place.

I showered and carefully ran my razor across my skin just making sure all was perfectly smooth. God the feeling from her last night fucking my kitty from behind and tugging my nipples still stirred my memory. I wanted to cum once more but really didn't have the time.

I had class at 3:00, Calculus; I was struggling. I needed this for my core nursing curriculum. I dressed in a thin thong and a skirt which just covered my upper thighs. I have a light top on that shows plenty of cleavage, not that I am trying to solicit any more physical contact.

I set the directions on my phone maps app and I am off, down the highway with the top down in my red Z-4. God it is great to have the wind in my hair, my skirt floating around in the breeze and the air blowing through my top.

I am not more than two miles into my trip and my thong is soaked and my nipples hard with lust and excitement.

God, I cannot wait to get this tattoo. I wanted the world to see me as I was, fearless. It would be a simple tattoo on the inside of my left wrist. Two small symbols, the Chinese words for 'fearless'.

The other was private, a special meaning to me and only me. Lastly, I wanted a star tattooed to my inner left ankle. This way I would have a star on both ankles on my left leg. My anklet, which I never took off, and the star I knew I was.

I pulled into the parking lot of the tattoo shop. There weren't many cars in the lot. I locked my car and walked into the shop. A tall long haired beauty stood there welcoming me. She had chestnut brown hair with a purple streak on her left side.

I smiled and immediately noticed the intricate pattern of vines and roses, deep red roses which started from her wrist and grew up her arm, all the way to her shoulder. I was amazed.

"Hello love. And how can I help you?" She asked in a firm tone.

My eyes didn't leave her arm; I was entranced by the beauty, the realism and the majesty of the roses.

"I am sorry, please forgive me but I am looking to speak with Daria." I finally got out of my mouth.

She extended her hand, finally breaking my concentration. "I am Darla baby. How can I help?"

I smiled and explained and showed her a picture of the 'fearless' symbol. She told me that was easy. Then I explain the star with a shadow and semi-filled center. It was then I was slightly embarrassed.