Anna's Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't really pissed, I would say more surprised when Angie knocked on her front door on New Year's Eve day. She accepted my invitation. I shared she was a friend, a dear friend in need and she had nothing to do with me failing Calculus. We shared a beautiful kiss as the clock struck midnight.

Mom went to bed around 12:30. Angie said she needed a cigarette. I wasn't going to argue but Mom wouldn't allow her to smoke in the house. We grabbed a few beers and walked outside. We made our way to the tall grass on the far side of the in ground pool. She sat next to me and opened her purse, taking out one of her really good cigarettes.

She gave me a deep shotgun blow as she cupped my breasts. When Angie broke the kiss she told me she needed me and had missed me more over the holidays. We were giddy as we smoked a second joint and fucked under the stars.

The kinky side of me came out when I was high like this. I needed to pee real bad as the beer took its toll on my bladder. I stood and wobbled my way to the back shed where I simply squatted and peed in the grass.

Angie started laughing, making fun of me. But it wasn't more than a few seconds later that she squatted next to me and peed herself. After we peed, we went inside and crawled into bed cuddling against our nudity. Fuck, she felt so good against me.

I still love a good cock but Angie fits me so nicely.

***

I parked my car and made my way into the studio. I smiled and was pleasant when greeting everyone. They told me that Liz was back in her office. I knew what I had to do. I went straight to her office and knocked on her door.

I stood there and waited. I heard noises from inside but I wasn't certain what all was going on. I was tempted to knock again but I waited. I heard silence and then Liz's voice telling me to come in.

I opened the door to her office. Liz sat behind her desk but the chair I normally sat in moved to the side. Her camel back settee was placed in the center of the room facing her desk.

She stood, "Are you aware the strings Miss Susan had to pull for you? Are you aware at all what a tenured professor in the Psychology department had to pull for you to remain this semester?"

I went to speak but knew better. She continued. "I am half tempted to remove your anklet and toe rings and let you squirm for existent all the while sending the videos to my network!"

She paced the room. "Then you would come back on your hands and knees begging me as you better start begging me now."

Her voice seethed with infuriation. I needed to calm her the only way I could. I unsnapped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I moved slowly to the camel back and knelt on it facing away from her. I kept my ankles and knees tight together and bent forward, lowering my head as far as it would go.

"I beg you Miss; please allow me to keep my anklet and my toe rings. I beg you Miss. I offer you my body for punishment."

I didn't move I didn't speak further; I just froze in place hoping Miss would see the sorrow and embarrassment I felt. I heard her walking around to the other side of her desk. I thought I heard her chair move. Then she spoke.

"Get up and get dressed. Our venture is overwhelmed with new clients. There are two specific clients you will deliver to without receiving your payment. You better satisfy both of them."

I stood and dressed as she ordered. I handed her my phone and she typed information into my maps app. You better clean your ass for the first client. It is straightforward. You will leave now and meet him for anal sex. He is an older man who wants to use a younger girl living out what his wife never gave him.

"When you are finished with the first client, come to my house. I will dress you as this client wants. I know them personally. But I will share, you will be dressed, gagged and well fucked by the time they have used you."

I turned and left driving away to meet the first client. The first wasn't bad he was quick admitting to me he never had fucked a woman's ass. I would say it was no more than ten strokes and he came in my dark hole.

Hours later, Liz had me dressed in a leather skirt, a leather strap halter bra and a leather jacket. I had on black platform boots which raised my height to well over six feet. She cleaned my ass out well, remarking that it would need to be cleaned again later.

I drove to the address where I was brought into the sitting room where I was introduced to three men. They all told me what a pleasure it was to have me as a cum dumpster for the next two hours.

They filled all three of my holes twice each. The leather halter bra was used by them as their handhold. They weren't the gentlest lovers ever. Thank god they were not huge or very girth men.

As directed, I drove to Miss Liz's house sitting on a towel as their cum dripped from my ass and kitty. Miss Susan met me at the door taking the envelope.

"I guess your ass belongs to my department now. Doesn't it?" She closed the door and sent me to my dorm room.

***

After my registration was complete and my major changed, I walked into the first day of the spring semester, psychology class. I made it through Professor Deemer's first class but as I was walking out the door, she cleared her throat. "A moment please Anna?"

I waited as all the other students left the lecture room. As the last filed out I approached. "Yes Miss?"

"I hope your first exams this semester go well. If they do not I would hate to assert my authority over my wife and take control of you and Angie."

"Miss?" I questioned.

"Come now Anna, do you really think my wife, a photo studio manager, really has control over all of this? I warn you, be careful slut, be very careful. If you make an embarrassment of me this semester, I promise that little girlfriend you have will meet my waterfall and become my kitten, not yours."

I swallowed. "Yes Miss, I promise not to fail you or Miss Liz."

***

I woke up on Valentine's Day morning, Angie was licking my kitty.

"Baby there is cum in there from last night." I whispered.

That only drove her desire. My kitten really loved sucking cum from me. I wrapped my legs around her and started thrusting my kitten against her face. I was going to cum hard flooding her face. I needed this. I wasn't allowed to orgasm last night but the money was well worth it.

I grabbed at the sheets with my left hand and with my right; I pulled my pillow over my face and squealed into it drowning out the noise as I came hard against Angie's mouth and tongue.

As my orgasm subsided, I removed the pillow and uncrossed my legs. I reached down and pulled Angie up my body needing to feel her against me.

"Kiss your lover my kitten, kiss me deeply."

And that is what she did, Angie ground her bushy mons against my smooth and soaked pubic bone wanting to satisfy me even more as our tongues met, as our lips pressed against the others and we kissed a deep sexual lovers kiss.

Angie lifted her head and was smiling from ear to ear. She propped her head up in her hand, her bent elbow resting on the bed. She softly kissed my lips and spoke.

"Anna, my wish came true this Valentine's Day morning. You let this one please you as I want to do for every Valentine's Day morning to come, as long as you will allow me." She kissed my lips softly. "I love you Anna, your kitten truly loves you."

We kissed a lovers kiss, I wrapped my arms around her whispering in her ear, "Until eternity ends my kitten."

Our kiss was interrupted when simultaneously our cell phones chimed, we had a delivery. Angie brought me my phone. I opened the text and smiled.

"Richard must have been a good cuck. I have a special delivery for a Valentine's Day dinner." I put my phone down. "What is your delivery kitten?" I asked.

She showed me her phone; it was the exact same message as mine. You see, I missed the line where it asked for a double delivery driver.

I kissed Angie and told her we had a wonderful dinner ahead of us. We both replied to Miss Liz accepting the delivery for this evening.

***End of Chapter Four***

I hope you have enjoyed this journey. Chapter five is in progress. Anna learns the power she and Angie possess. We welcome a new employee to the fold. Anna takes her as well under her wing.

Please share with me your thoughts. All my love,

Aoife