Anna's Favorite Load of Laundry

Story Info
Ryan and Anna do a load of laundry and each other.
10.9k words
4.87
6.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna unlocked the front door of her apartment a little after midnight. As she came through the entryway, she noticed the lights in the kitchen were on, signaling that her husband Ryan had beaten her home from work. This made Anna's spirits lift. Knowing she would get to spend the next two days with her husband had been keeping her going through her long week; now that they were both home, she couldn't wait for them to start what passed for their weekend together.

The young couple were still very much newlyweds, having married almost immediately after their college graduation just three months prior. Once back from their Bahamian honeymoon, they had packed up their meager belongings and left their sleepy little college town for the big city (well, the suburbs of the big city) where Anna had been recruited for a nursing position at a major hospital and Ryan's business degree had allowed him to upgrade his part-time college movie theater job into a full-time management position.

Hospitals and movie theaters, however, keep long and odd hours, so the pair had been forced to adjust to not being able to spend as much time together as they had while dating in college for the last two and a half years. They both possessed high sex drives and had been accustomed to enjoying multiple weekly extended liaisons; since moving, however, they had been lucky if they got in a quickie or two in passing each week around their hectic work schedules. Now, though, they had finally been able to coordinate having the same days off. Anna's probationary period had ended last week and her supervisor had gladly approved for her to regularly be off on Mondays and Tuesdays to match Ryan's schedule.

As Anna dropped her purse and lunch satchel on the kitchen counter, Ryan emerged from the bedroom. He clearly had not been home for long himself, as he was still wearing a dress shirt and slacks, although his shirt was untucked and his tie was gone. His face lit up as he hurried over and pulled the petite brunette into a bear hug before lifting her off her feet and kissing her deeply.

"Welcome home, babe!," Ryan said, as he set Anna back on her feet and released her. "Ready for a couple of days off?"

"You have no idea," Anna replied. "This has been the week from hell. Between still not being completely familiar with everything and one of the other nurses being on vacation, I've been run ragged. You had better have some quality TLC lined up for me, baby."

As she spoke, Anna turned her back to Ryan while she dug around in her purse looking for her cell phone. Ryan took the opportunity to begin kneading her tense shoulders, causing Anna to cease her search and place both palms flat on the counter while she luxuriated in the feel of her husband's massaging fingers. Ryan's height advantage placed him at the perfect angle to utilize his body weight to apply a little extra downward pressure into her tight muscles; it also, conveniently, placed him at the perfect angle to stare down into her cleavage from over her shoulder. Anna enjoyed the impromptu massage for a few moments before pulling away.

"I've got to get out of these scrubs and into something fresh. I can't stand being dressed for work for even one more minute."

"You could just get out of the scrubs and forget the something fresh," Ryan replied hopefully.

"Oh, we'll get to that, mister," his wife laughed. "But first things first."

The couple exchanged banal details about their day as they moved into the bedroom. While they chatted, Anna began stripping out of her sweaty scrubs, dropping them on top of the other dirty clothes in the basket outside the bedroom closet door.

"I'm going to run over and do a quick load of laundry tonight, if you have anything you need washed. I should be able to get a machine at this time of night," she said over her shoulder to Ryan, as she peeled her restrictive sports bra over her head with a grateful sigh and added it to the pile. She turned to face Ryan as she shimmied out of her boy shorts, letting them fall to her ankles before kicking them into the basket, as well. Seeing her husband ogling her nude body, brought a small smile to her face; they had been together for almost three years now, and she enjoyed the fact that he still looked at her with such open awe and desire.

"Dude, laundry," she chided, getting Ryan to glance up briefly from her pink, quarter-sized nipples. "Get it in the basket, or it's not getting washed." Still, she playfully made a point of adding a little extra wiggle to her hips as she bent over and opened the drawer in the dresser where she kept her comfy loungewear. Anna kept an eye on Ryan's reflection in the dresser mirror as he began slowly undressing, giggling to herself as he tried to do so without taking his eyes off her heart-shaped ass.

Anna selected a pair of loose red and black plaid flannel pajama shorts and a well-worn midriff-baring pink t-shirt from the items in her dresser drawer. A glance in the mirror revealed that Ryan had finished stripping and was becoming visibly aroused as he continued staring at her shapely rear. As much as she was enjoying the effect she was having on her husband and, truthfully, the effect he was having on her as well, she decided she had best retreat to the bathroom and finish changing or the laundry might never get done. Anna had big plans for their first days off together in weeks, and those plans required the laundry to be out of the way.

By the time Anna emerged from the bathroom, Ryan had pulled on some gray sweat shorts, an old college t-shirt, and sneakers. After he added his few things to the basket, to Anna's surprise, he stooped down and scooped up the full basket of laundry. Anna regarded her husband with a raised eyebrow; while Ryan had many endearing traits, he wasn't usually very enthusiastic about helping with the laundry.

Seeing the surprised look on his wife's face, Ryan explained, "I thought I'd at least go hang out with you in the laundry room. It feels like I've barely been able to see you at all this week with how crazy our schedules have been. I need me some quality Anna time."

Anna smiled broadly, elated as much by Ryan wanting to spend time with her as she was by avoiding the drudgery of doing the laundry all alone in the middle of the night.

"Aw, that's so sweet, baby! I've missed you, too," she said brightly. Anna grabbed her keys from where she had dropped them on the kitchen counter just a few minutes earlier, retrieved her phone from her purse, then dug a half-used roll of quarters out of the cookie jar where they kept their loose change. Ryan retrieved some detergent and dryer sheets from one of the kitchen cabinets just before the couple made their way out the apartment door.

They paused briefly on the little open landing area shared by the four apartments on their end of the building's second floor while Anna locked the door. The happy pair chatted about their day as they made their way down the double flight of steps and out into the brightly lit parking lot. It was late summer and, even though it was late, the air was still oppressively warm and muggy. Anna almost immediately felt beads of sweat beginning to form.

"Ugh. Why can't it be fall already?," she complained. Ryan just chuckled and set off across the parking lot with the basket of laundry. Anna fell in behind him as he wove through the parked cars towards the entrance to the pathway leading around the neighboring apartment buildings to the complex's laundry facilities. Once they reached the concrete path, Anna become doubly grateful that Ryan had decided to accompany her; the long sidewalk was only sporadically lit and overgrown shrubbery along the side opposite the apartment buildings left wide swaths of it in deep, creepy shadows. The couple followed the path for several hundred feet, past two more clusters of apartments, before the single-story support building which housed the complex's meager facilities came into view.

The side of the building facing the pathway had two doorways with an odd little corridor in between them which passed through to the other side of the building. The glass door to the right was the entryway to the exercise room; the room was poorly equipped, in Anna's opinion, but it was available free of charge to residents 24-hours a day. At this hour of the night, the room's floor-to-ceiling windows were dark, indicating it was unoccupied. The door to the left was a solid steel, windowless door into the dreary little cinderblock walled laundry room, also available to residents at any hour, but decidedly not free of charge. The open-air corridor in between had just enough room for three vending machines down one side, one each for sodas, snacks, and individual packets of laundry supplies. You could pass through the tunnel-like corridor to the parking lot on other side of the building to reach the entrance to the rental office.

As the couple neared the building, they triggered the blindingly bright motion-activated security light mounted above the corridor entrance. Anna's startled little jump when the light came on elicited another chuckle from Ryan, one which earned him a momentary glare from his wife as she maneuvered past him to open the door. As expected, the laundry room was just as dark and unoccupied as the exercise room. Anna flipped on the lights and Ryan set down the basket of clothes in front of one of the three old-fashioned top-load washers. The windowless, poorly ventilated little room was just as hot as it had been outside, perhaps even hotter, and the strong smell of heated lint indicated that someone had probably only just recently finished using the dryer before the couple's arrival.

Anna began sorting through the laundry, but quickly decided that it just wasn't worth trying to separate it into multiple loads; it was mostly just underwear, socks, and scrubs, since a lot of Ryan's work clothes were dry-clean only. Satisfied that she could make just one big load of it, Anna dumped the basket's contents into the machine as Ryan began placing quarters in the slots on the push in tray. Anna measured out the detergent and poured it in, then reached to close the lid but found Ryan's hand blocking her. Anna looked up to find her husband staring at her with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"You forgot some of the laundry, babe."

"What?" Anna glanced in the basket, but found it empty. She turned, intending to do a quick scan of the floor, thinking maybe she dropped something, until she felt Ryan step behind her. He slid his hands just under the hem of her shirt, gripping the bare skin of her midriff, before bending down and placing his mouth at her right ear.

"If I'm not mistaken, you wore these same shorts and shirt to bed last night. That means they're dirty and need to be washed," he whispered sensually. Her husband's breath in her ear sent little erotic tingles through Anna. When Ryan moved his left hand up to cup her breast and his right hand down, inside the waistband of her shorts, the tingles intensified. Anna sighed, swooning back into Ryan's body, pressing her lower back into his growing erection, as his hands explored her skin.

Anna's gasp was her only hint of protest when she felt Ryan ease her shorts past her hips; within moments they had fallen at her ankles. Her sandals came off as she stepped clear of the shorts, leaving her naked from the waist down and barefoot on the aged linoleum tile. Ryan gripped her hips and spun her to face him, leaning his weight against her as he kissed her fiercely, pushing her bare bottom back against the cool steel of the washer. For a few languorous moments, they stayed like that, breathlessly making out, enjoying the softness of each others' mouths, before Ryan pulled away to create space to tug Anna's shirt over her head.

"You are so bad!," Anna laughed, as Ryan collected her shirt and shorts and tossed them into the washing machine with the other laundry. "I can't just stand here nude the entire time it takes to do the laundry!," she said, although, in reality, the idea certainly appealed to her exhibitionistic nature.

"Oh, you won't just be standing there, babe," Ryan replied, before shocking his wife further by pulling off his own shirt and shorts and throwing them into the washer atop her clothes. Anna stood frozen as she watched her naked husband close the lid then push the quarter tray in. She heard the water start to flow into the machine as it began the wash cycle.

The reality of the situation began to set in for Anna. She and Ryan had certainly engaged in some risky behaviors before, but what her husband had just initiated was a whole new level. They were completely naked with nowhere to hide and no way to cover themselves should someone walk in. Granted, it was almost one in the morning, so the likelihood seemed slim, but it wasn't zero; there were plenty of young people who kept odd hours living in the complex.

And that's what made it so exciting. Anna's skin tingled as if there were an electric current passing through her. Her rosy pink nipples hardened to stiff nubs the size of a pencil eraser and, despite the stifling heat of the room, her skin prickled with goosebumps. A neediness arose between her legs as the thought of the tantalizing risk of being seen took root in her mind.

"Baby, anyone could walk in and ... they could see me. See us," Anna almost whispered. Her voice quivered as she spoke. Vocalizing it only drove home the risk and the flood of excitement that went with it.

Ryan drew her to him, his hands rubbing her shoulders and upper arms reassuringly, even as the stiffness of his cock pressed urgently against her belly.

"If anyone comes through that door, they're going to see the sexiest girl they've ever laid eyes on," he said confidently, as he laid eager kisses along her neck and jawline. "They'll get to drink in every inch of your hot young body and the things I'm going to do to it." Anna moaned at Ryan's words. He'd learned very early in their relationship exactly how to tap into her most taboo fantasies and had become masterful at it over the last couple of years.

Ryan planted his mouth on Anna's; her lips parted as the tip of his tongue brushed them. He slid his hands down her arms, then onto her hips and around to her ass. Anna cooed at his touch and reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck and plunging her tongue deep into his mouth. Ryan's grip on her ass became firmer, just before he hooked his hands under her thighs and lifted her off the floor and set her down atop the washer. The machine's vibrations began to course through Anna, increasing the passion of her kisses. Within minutes, Anna was writhing with need and her hand was groping blindly for her husband's stiffness.

When Anna finally gripped the shaft of Ryan's cock, he frustratingly pushed away from her, placing his hands at arms' length on her shoulders as he stared into her brown eyes. Both of them were panting and had broken into a full sweat in the stifling stillness of the room.

"Fuck, baby, I need you. I need you in me," she pleaded.

"No, babe. Not yet," Ryan replied, as he lowered his face to her breasts and began licking her nipples. "I want to taste you first."

Anna shuddered as Ryan's tongue traced its way down her stomach, stopping to explore her navel briefly, as he sank to his knees on the floor and pulled her ass forward to the edge of the machine. When he placed his palms on the inside of her thighs, she eagerly spread her legs wide, exposing herself fully to him. Working long hours, it had become all Anna could do to keep her legs shaved regularly, so she had given up on keeping her mound completely bare. Even though she was able to keep things neatly trimmed, she was still a little self-conscious about having hair down there; it turned out to be wasted worry, as her husband's tongue snaked its way through the soft tufts, straight to the hood of her clit.

For the first few minutes, Anna tried to watch as Ryan ardently kissed and nibbled her little nub, but as the sensations became stronger she found herself leaning back at a forty-five degree angle on her elbows. When Ryan began running long strokes of his tongue up and down her slit, she finally just laid back completely across the washer, freeing her hands to pinch and tug at her nipples. In this position, her ass was completely hanging off the edge, but Ryan's hands under each cheek and her legs thrown over his shoulders kept her weight balanced. With Anna's wetness now completely open to him, Ryan began drilling his tongue into her opening, driving it into the first few inches of her sex while his nose continued rubbing into her clit.

Anna was one of those lucky women who can climax easily and often, so within ten minutes of Ryan beginning his ministrations she was bucking on his face and loudly moaning out her orgasm. As she began sliding down from her peak, Ryan backed his tongue off her sensitive clit, but at the same time easily slid the middle and ring fingers of his left hand inside her pulsing vagina. He applied pressure with those fingers to the front of her vaginal wall, rubbing in small ovals until he heard Anna's breath catch, telling him he had found the spot he was seeking. Showing no mercy, he hooked his fingers slightly and began vigorously tapping them rapidly inside her.

Anna could honestly no longer tell how much of the trembling inside her was her husband's fingers and how much was the delightful vibrations of the old washing machine beneath her, but she knew it wouldn't take long for the combination to send her crashing into an oblivion of bliss again. When Ryan's index finger joined the two already inside her, adding a delicious stretching sensation to the mix, Anna began seeing stars. Ryan's hand was now positioned so that his thumb could rub her clit from the outside even as his fingers worked their magic on her spot from the inside, and he established a steady rhythm that built in intensity yet kept her just on the edge of climax.

Anna's wetness ran down Ryan's forearm as her arousal intensified. Ryan loved to see her like this, so lost in need that she no longer cared who or what was around her. He loved how ridiculously wet she could get, so unlike any other girl with whom he had enjoyed intimacy; even now, she was dripping like a leaky faucet. He could tell by her writhing hips and shameless moans that he could push her over at any moment he wished.

After enjoying his wife's denied ecstasy for several minutes, Ryan decided to end her suffering. He lowered his mouth back to Anna's pussy and sucked her clit between his lips; at the same time, he brought the tip of his pinky finger to her opening, tucking it inside of the three fingers already crammed inside her. He pushed gently, but was only able to work the fourth finger in to about the first knuckle before Anna clamped down on his hand like a vice.

Anna's back arched off the washer as she screamed out her climax, her repeated cries of "fuck" echoing off the cinderblock walls. Her crossed ankles locked behind Ryan's head and her toes bent downwards into little fists as her inner walls pulsed around Ryan's fingers. Even though her naked body was already coated in a fine sheen of sweat, she felt it redouble, new beads popping from every pore. She frantically pulled in short breaths as she crested, then, once the orgasm had fled her body, Anna collapsed back onto the washer, momentarily spent.

As Anna lays there trying to recover, Ryan withdrew his fingers and gently slid her backwards to where her weight rested on the washer once again. He rose to his feet, her legs still splayed to either side of him. Ryan stared down at her, his face and upper chest shiny with her juices, the rest of him equally slick with the sweat induced by the stillness of the hot room. Anna made a noise somewhere between a purr and a whimper when she saw his firm erection standing proudly above her supine body.