Anna's Favorite Load of Laundry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck your dirty little wife, right here where anyone could walk in. I need it, baby," she pleaded. "I need you so bad, I don't care if we get caught. Let them watch, let them see what you do to me."

Ryan's eyes took on a devious glint and a small smile formed upon his lips. He held up a finger, telling her to wait, then backed out from between her legs before turning towards the door. Anna watched silently as he turned the knob and pushed the door open about a foot. Then he used his toes to drop the little kickstand mounted near the bottom of the door, leaving it propped open to the slightly cooler night air, before walking back to where she lay.

"Sorry, babe. It's so hot in here, I thought maybe with the door open some we might get lucky and catch a bit of a breeze," Ryan said perfectly calmly, as though they weren't both now naked and exposed. The smirk on his face was clue enough, however, for Anna to tell he knew perfectly well what he was doing. Her husband liked to raise the stakes whenever he could, always trying to test her boundaries. It was one of the things she loved most about him.

Anna's pulse quickened as she felt her arousal intensify. The open door meant anyone could watch them from the safety of the darkness outside and she might not ever even know. Anna's exhibitionist proclivities tingled at the thought and she knew she had to have her husband, right then and there. No more waiting.

Anna hopped down off the washer as Ryan approached. She turned around and bent over the machine, presenting her gorgeous ass, knowing he was never able to resist taking her from behind when the chance presented itself. She sensed it when Ryan stepped directly behind her, his feet between her own, then she felt him lean into her just before moments before the meaty head of his thick cock pushed inside her. Anna smiled, delighted that she could so easily get what she wanted from her husband. Then Ryan surprised her.

Just as Anna thought her husband was going to fuck the life out of her over the washing machine, he instead placed a hand on each of her shoulders, pulled her upright, which pushed his cock further inside her, and spun her around to face the door. Ryan then leaned his weight back into the washer before pulling Anna backwards and completely impaling her on his shaft. She could feel every inch of his manhood, from his balls against the mouth of her opening to his crown brushing dangerously close to her cervix.

Anna's mouth fell open and a deep moan escaped her lips from the combined impacts of the physical fullness and the psychological exposure. She slapped her right hand over her mouth, trying to stifle the uncontrollable sounds of pleasure as Ryan began building a rhythm of steady, long strokes into her. Anna's eyes had been locked on the cracked door ever since her husband had spun her around, both fearing and longing to see a face watching their coupling. Would they be shocked? Disgusted? Turned on? Would they watch discretely, or would they leer openly? What if they pushed into the room? What if they touched her? What if they joined Ryan in taking her? Anna's racing thoughts became too chaotic and she tore her eyes from the door; she leaned forward, bending at the waist, and tried to cool the thoughts burning her mind by staring at the cracked linoleum tiles of the laundry room floor.

Ryan wouldn't let her escape her own tumultuous thoughts so easily, however; Anna had barely refocused her eyes on the tiles when he slid his hands down from her shoulders to grip the insides of her elbows and used his leverage to wrench her back upright. Ryan then slid his feet inside of hers and deftly used them to spread her legs further apart. Anna now stood there, facing the doorway, completely and utterly exposed. If anyone was out there in the darkness, they could see the sweat trickling down her body, her breasts bouncing as her husband thrust into her; they could see her husband's thickness disappearing and reappearing at her opening, they could hear her moans. She felt light-headed from the combination of excitement and panic.

Then, it happened. The motion-activated security light outside the door popped on.

A jolt of adrenaline shot through Anna as the crack in the door went from pitch darkness to blinding light. She heard Ryan grunt approvingly as her pussy tightened in shock; in response, he increased the intensity of his pounding, his hips making slapping noises as they impacted her bottom. Anna stared wide-eyed at the doorway, waiting for them to be caught. She was torn between wanting to beg Ryan to stop and begging him to go harder.

Anna's mind returned to its lusty imaginings: Who was outside the door? Was it a man or a woman? Was it more than one person? What can they see? Are they watching? Listening? Depraved thoughts of a stranger joining them, of being taken forcefully, flooded her mind's eye. As she imagined who was outside the door and what they might want to do to her, she broke. Another orgasm violently coursed through her, unlocking her inhibitions entirely.

"Fuck!," she snarled, "Fuck me, motherfucker! Pound my cunt, pound my cunt, pound my cunt... so good, so good... Fuuuuuccckkk! I'm cumming, you're making me cum again! I'm cumming again!" Anna's obscene tirade poured out of her in a steady stream of consciousness, but whether it was directed at her husband behind her or whoever might be beyond the door in front of her she couldn't have said.

By the time the final shudder of Anna's orgasm faded and her head began to clear, the light beyond the door had timed out and the world outside had fallen back into darkness. Anna's ears strained to listen for any hint of movement, any evidence that it had been a person and not a stray cat or squirrel which had triggered the light, but she could only hear her own heartbeat still pounding in her ears.

Ryan had slowed his thrusting while Anna rode out her climax, going into a holding pattern, slowly grinding into her, waiting for his wife to recover. When it seemed she had regained her wits enough to continue, Ryan withdrew until the tip of his unit remained just barely inside Anna's opening, then slammed his full length back into her. At the same moment he bottomed out, the buzzer signaling the end of the washer's cycle screeched; the two things combined startled Anna so badly, she jerked free of Ryan's hands and cock and nearly fell over in the floor as she staggered away from him.

Ryan couldn't help but burst out laughing at the sudden, awkward dismount of his sweaty, disheveled, wide-eyed, red-faced young wife. At first, Anna glared at him from across the two feet which now separated them, but then, seeing how her equally sweaty and red-faced husband's mirth was causing his hard cock to bob about ridiculously, she started laughing, too.

Ryan reached out, pulling his wife back to him. Their sweat-slickened torsos slid against each other as they made out, slowly and sensuously at first, then with a steadily increasing frenzied passion. Ryan could feel Anna's bulletlike nipples boring into his chest and his own hardness burrowing into the softness of her abdomen as she pressed herself against him. Before things could re-escalate, however, Anna suddenly pulled away.

"Laundry," she said, somewhat breathlessly, "or we'll be here all night."

Ryan released his wife and she moved around him to begin the process of moving their wet clothes from the washer to the dryer. Ryan began fumbling around, peeling back the paper tube to retrieve more quarters to feed the machine.

As she moved clothes from one machine to the next, Anna glanced back at the partially open door.

"Do you think someone was there?," she whispered at Ryan.

"What are you talking about?"

"Outside the door just now," Anna replied. "Didn't you see the security light come on?"

"No. I must have been more focused on my gorgeous wife," her husband charmingly responded. "Though, I guess that does explain why you came so hard, you kinky little slut."

"Baby, seriously, someone might have seen us. And they had to have at least heard us," Anna said with a mix of concern and excitement.

Ryan looked at her knowingly.

"You're not fooling me, babe. Just a few minutes ago, you said you didn't care if we got caught. I know that, deep down, you actually hope someone saw us. Just the thought of it gets you off. No, you want to be seen and, Lord knows, you are certainly worth seeing, especially right now with that freshly fucked sex goddess glow you're wearing."

Anna blushed slightly, opened her mouth as though she was going to protest, but then hesitated and said nothing. Instead, she turned away and stuffed the last of the wet clothes into the dryer before closing its door and adjusting the settings.

As the short brunette leaned forward across the machine, her husband pressed in behind her, his stiff cock resting between the cheeks of her bottom. Anna shivered as Ryan leaned over her and pushed in the coin tray, setting the dryer into motion. As the heavy appliance started rumbling, Ryan stood back upright behind Anna and began sliding his shaft up and down her ass, teasing her. Anna shifted slightly, pleadingly rising onto her toes; Ryan, taking his wife's cue, used his right hand to guide himself into her from behind, while his left hand, placed between her shoulder blades, pressed her body down across the top of the dryer. Anna's nipples rubbed across the cold, smooth steel as Ryan began thrusting. Anna braced herself against the back of the dryer with both hands and closed her eyes, savoring the feel of her husband inside her.

Suddenly, a sharp crack rang out, followed by a loud gasp from Anna as she felt the burning sting of Ryan's slap on her ass.

"Admit it, Anna," Ryan rumbled lowly in her ear, "You love the thought that someone may have seen you impaled on my cock, groaning like a slut, begging to get fucked. The idea that some stranger you walk past in the parking lot knows what you look like naked and horny, that they can now picture you while they stroke themselves off, really does it for you, doesn't it?"

Anna responded with a whimper, and a small shudder passed through her frame.

Unsatisfied, Ryan delivered another loud, stinging slap, reddening his wife's pale ass. "You fucking love it, don't you, slut? Getting seen and heard being bent over in this dingy little laundry room in the middle of the night?," he continued as he pounded her relentlessly. "They wouldn't have any idea that I'm your husband, they probably think you're just some little whore getting used by a stranger who was doing his laundry. That it could've been them fucking you, if they'd only had the luck to walk by earlier."

"Fuck!," Anna shrieked, frantically pushing back into Ryan's thrusts. He rained down several more slaps against her naked, sweaty ass.

"I'm waiting, Anna. I want to hear you admit what your dripping, twitchy little pussy is already telling me, that you get off on the risk."

"Fuck, baby! Fine, I fucking love it, the danger, the rush that comes with it," Anna gasped out between pants. Even as she confessed the depths of her depravity, she could feel herself approaching yet another orgasm.

Suddenly, however, Ryan withdrew completely free of her silky grip, leaving Anna gaping open and wanting. He quickly pulled her back upright and spun her around to face him. Anna's wobbly legs were barely able to support her. Ryan stared down into her eyes with unbridled lust; he cupped her face with both hands before lowering his mouth to hers and crushing her lips in a passionate kiss. Ryan's strong hands slid down her back until they could firmly grip her ass, then he scooped Anna up off the floor until her face was level with his own. Following her husband's cue, Anna wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, helping distribute her weight and reduce the strain in Ryan's shoulders.

Before she knew what was happening, Ryan had turned and was walking them back toward the room's entryway. When he reached the slightly ajar door, he used Anna's back to push it completely open; the little kickstand rattled as it drug across the concrete, but then caught, holding the door in place. The movement triggered the motion-activated security light, flooding the little courtyard with an unnatural brightness.

Ryan pivoted again and pressed Anna's back against the doorframe opposite the side on which the door was mounted. Anna had no chance to protest their sudden, complete exposure because of how deeply her husband's tongue was buried as he continued his passionate assault on her mouth. She felt one of Ryan's hands leave her ass, then felt it maneuver the thick head of his hard cock into position at her entrance. Anna moaned into her husband's mouth as he released her weight just enough that she slid down his shaft until he was deep inside her.

Ryan wasted no time, immediately beginning to relentlessly pound into her. Anna did her best to scan the area, frantically searching the trees and shrubbery for any hidden eyes, but it was difficult to steady her vision with how aggressively Ryan was fucking her. Her eyes tried to examine each dark shadow, but she could find no immediate evidence that they were being watched. Before she could begin a second sweep, the light timed out and the world went dark once again; apparently their tryst was blocked from the motion sensor by the propped open door behind them.

With Anna's night vision ruined, there was no chance she would be able to spot anyone who might be out there enjoying their passionate coupling. Even without the security light, the couple remained fully exposed, perfectly silhouetted in the doorway by the harsh fluorescent light spilling out from the laundry room.

Anna found herself filled with the exhilaration of their risky lovemaking, but a stubborn thread of fear dampened the thrill just enough to hold her orgasm at bay. She was lost in that torturous space on the edge of bliss, unable to cross over the threshold.

After only a couple of minutes, Ryan's pace became erratic. The muscles in his neck tightened and his fingers dug painfully into Anna's ass as he bellowed out his powerful climax. Anna felt him pulsing inside her, filling her with his warmth, and the sensation provided the nudge she needed to shudder through a small orgasm of her own, this one more an emotional release than a physical one. Ryan's forehead rested against hers as they leaned in the doorway, catching their breath. Finally, Ryan mustered the strength to stagger back into the swampy, humid laundry room and set Anna down atop the still rumbling dryer.

Anna laid back across the machine, her chest heaving and her legs dangling off the front edge. Ryan slumped down exhausted, setting on his bare ass on the floor. He found himself at the perfect eye level to watch as Anna absentmindedly rubbed one hand through the sweat coating her breasts and abdomen while the other lightly dipped into his cum leaking from her pussy.

"Fuck, you really filled me up, baby! How am I going to get back to the apartment with all this cum leaking out of me?," Anna laughed. "I'm going to leave a trail."

Ryan laughed, too, but seeing the white froth oozing from between his wife's legs gave him a tantalizingly new and naughty idea.

"Well, I suppose it wouldn't be very gentlemanly to leave you to clean up a mess like that on your own. I guess it's only fair that, since I made the mess, I should clean it up."

Ryan rose onto his knees and then, gripping both her thighs, slid her sloppy slit right to the washer's edge and buried his face in it. As Ryan dug his tongue into Anna, she gasped in shock. Anna knew Ryan loved to eat her out, and she certainly loved for him to do it, but he had never before gone down on her after finishing inside her. The nastiness of the act, coupled with Ryan's enthusiastic tongue work, fired Anna up all over again. She wrapped her legs around his shoulders and pulled his face in tighter.

"Oh, you fucking dirty boy, eating your own spunk out of my filthy little pussy," Anna growled. Ryan's tongue dug deeper, scooping their mixed fluids out of her and into his hungry mouth. He even risked dipping his tongue down below her opening, cleaning the leaking cum from her taint and asshole. For the first time ever, Anna didn't chastise him for touching her rosebud. Normally, that was a "no go" area, but tonight she just gasped louder and twitched as his tongue swirled around her rim. As tended to happen after her first couple of orgasms, Anna's talk became filthier and filthier.

"Oh, shit, baby. That's right, clean your cum from my pussy and my sweaty little asshole. Ooh, you motherfucker. Get me nice and fucking clean!"

Ryan moved back up and attacked Anna's clit, sucking the little nub while keeping his lower jaw thrust forward between her parted labia. Even as Ryan tongued his wife for all he was worth, he lowered his right hand to his penis and began tugging himself back to full mast, stroking his shaft and rubbing his thumb over the large head. He wasn't sure what had inspired him to dive into Anna's creamy quim, but he found himself savoring every second of having his wife helplessly moaning and twitching as she spewed her filthy encouragements.

The buzzer announcing the end of the dryer's cycle was what finally sent Anna plunging into her fifth orgasm of the night. The heavy vibration shot through the steel machine and into Anna with an unexpected intensity and her thighs clamped onto her husband's head as her ass involuntarily arched into the air. Ryan stopped stroking himself so he could use both hands to stabilize his writhing, shrieking partner; as her climax peaked, a sudden flood of juices slid out of her, dousing Ryan's face and chest, as well as the top of the dryer and the cheap linoleum floor.

When finally Anna went wordlessly limp, Ryan fell back on his ass in the floor. Anna lay atop the dryer with her legs dangling off the front, the muscles in her legs visibly twitching as though little electric shocks were shooting through her. Eventually, though, Anna recovered enough to sit up and gaze lovingly down at her husband.

"Oh my God, baby, I can't believe you did that. That was the absolute hottest fucking thing ever," Anna purred as she scooted off the dryer to join Ryan in the floor. She gave him an impassioned kiss, tasting herself on his lips. As she did so, she grazed his renewed eraction.

"Ooh, looks like somebody's ready to play again," she giggled, teasingly stroking Ryan's shaft. "Such a shame the laundry's all done."

Anna reached over and pulled their empty laundry basket across the floor until it was in front of the now silent dryer. She gave Ryan one last wanton little smile before turning away and opening the dryer door. While Anna began scooping their warm laundry into the basket, Ryan ogled her naked ass wiggling almost directly in front of his face. When she leaned her upper body actually inside the dryer door to search out any last items that might still be hiding inside, her back arched enticingly and Ryan could no longer resist the temptation to take his wife yet again. He rose to his knees and slid in directly behind Anna, pinning her inside the dryer. Ryan gripped her ass forcefully, lined himself up, then drove himself into her balls deep in a single stroke.

Anna, who had been intentionally provoking her husband with her ass wiggles and arched back, was still caught off-balance by the suddenness of her husband's aggressive move. She fell forward, her entire upper body sliding inside of the dryer drum, even as Ryan drove unexpectedly deep inside her. Anna released a short, piercing shriek which echoed within the confines of the dryer as she felt her innermost depths stretch around the broad head of Ryan's cock. Just as quickly as he had penetrated her, he withdrew, then slammed home again, beginning a fevered pounding that rattled the machine.