Anna's Favorite Road Trip

Story Info
Ryan and Anna hit the road in his pickup truck.
4.5k words
4.43
4.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna set her suede weekend bag in the cavernous passenger's side floorboard of Ryan's dusty old pickup truck, then, grabbing the headrest with one hand and the dashboard with the other, leveraged herself up into the cab. As she settled down onto the broad vinyl bench seat, she breathed in the old work truck's aroma; it was a pleasant scent, a mixture of of old tools, machine oil, grease, and sweat, with a hint of cigarettes and coffee from somewhere in its past. There was nothing really special about the decades-old Ford work truck, but Anna knew how much Ryan loved it. The truck had been handed down to him from his grandfather, and in the few months they had been dating, she had come to love it, too, albeit for slightly different reasons. Every time Anna climbed into the truck's cab, she couldn't help but be awed at just how overwhelmingly masculine the vehicle was, and something about that made her feel completely safe whenever she rode in it, despite its lack of any modern safety features. Sure, the blue paint was faded and the vinyl seat was worn and spiderwebbed with tiny cracks, but nothing bad could ever happen in this old truck; of that, Anna was absolutely sure.

As Anna was musing to herself, Ryan opened the other door and easily slid into the driver's seat, his extra six or so inches of height on Anna giving him the advantage of not having to hoist himself in like she did. The college junior was dressed comfortably in some loose khaki cargo shorts, a t-shirt, and a worn ball cap that looked even older than the truck. Anna was dressed fairly similarly, although her shorts and t-shirt were a great deal tinier and more form-fitting. Normally, Anna preferred dressing just a little bit more on the slutty side - short skirts, tight tank tops, no underwear - but since they were on their way to Ryan's parents for the long Labor Day weekend she had dialed back the sex appeal. For the ride, anyway; she had several scandalous articles of clothing tucked away in her bag which she was sure would peak Ryan's interest later, if she could find the right time and place to break them out.

Ryan settled the small cooler he had pulled in with him onto the wide hump between the driver's and passenger's side floorboards. The old truck didn't have air conditioning and, even though they were leaving right at sunset, it would be a hot three hour drive on sparsely travelled back roads with few places to stop for refreshments. Ryan had stowed a six-pack of Cokes in the ice, the kind in the little glass bottles he preferred. As hot as he was, he was tempted to go ahead and use the bottle opener his grandfather had mounted to the dash to pop one open but decided it would probably be better to wait until they at least got on the road.

"You ready to roll, babe?" Ryan asked as he looked over at Anna.

"Baby...," Anna pouted, "you know I like to sit in the middle. I get lonely sitting way over here by myself."

Anna reached down and pushed the cooler over to join her bag in the floorboard, then lifted her dainty feet over it and butt-scooted across the vinyl bench until she was right up against Ryan's side. Ryan chuckled and wrapped his right arm around her shoulders. Anna snuggled her head into his shoulder and chest.

"Now I'm ready."

Ryan fired up the engine, put the truck in gear, and pulled out of Anna's apartment complex. Within just a few minutes, they had navigated out of the small college town and were on the first leg of the rural, two-laned blacktops which traced the path to Ryan's hometown. They had the windows rolled down and a hot breeze blew through the cab, whipping Anna's fine, bobbed brunette hair around her face. The old truck's AM/FM radio no longer worked and neither of them owned any cassette tapes for the ancient tape deck bolted under the dash, so Anna played them music from her phone for the first twenty-minutes or so. Even with the phone at full volume, though, it was hard to hear with the windows rolled down, and rolling up the windows in the heat simply wasn't an option. Eventually, Anna decided it wasn't worth wasting her phone battery to keep fighting the road noise and shut the music app down.

The pair spent a few moments riding in silence before Anna reached down into the cooler and pulled them each out a Coke. She popped the caps off, letting them rattle down into the floorboard, then offered her boyfriend one. Ryan gratefully lifted his arm from around her and took a long pull of the cold drink. Anna took smaller, more ladylike sips from her bottle.

"God it's hot," she muttered, feeling beads of sweat running down from her hairline and between her shoulder blades.

"Ah, come on, babe. It's definitely warm, but with the breeze and the Coke it's not so bad," responded Ryan cheerfully.

Anna gave her boyfriend a sideways glance. His eyes were focused on the road, one hand draped over the top of the steering wheel, the other loosely dangling the now half-empty bottle. Occasionally, he would glance down at the instruments on the dash or into one of the mirrors, or at the increasingly rare passing vehicle, but then his eyes would quickly go back to the road ahead.

He's entirely too focused on things that aren't me, the petite brunette brooded. Well, I know how to do something about that.

Anna let out a long, exasperated breath. "I'm soooo bored. Are we there yet?" she whined in her best imitation bratty voice, hoping to get a rise, or at least a glance, out of Ryan. He just chuckled at her again.

"What do you want me to do about it? I'm driving, babe. You're just going to have to find a way to entertain yourself for a while."

Ryan couldn't have given his attention hungry girlfriend a better opening if he'd tried. Anna carefully considered exactly how to make the most of the golden opportunity her boyfriend had just presented, slowly glancing around the cab to see what resources she had available to work with. Once she had taken stock of her assets, a devious smile spread across her soft lips and she set her hastily concocted plan to "entertain herself" into motion.

"Well, I can at least do something about the heat," Anna purred seductively. She reached behind herself and quickly unsnapped her bra, then pulled her arms into her t-shirt one by one. As she began twisting around under her shirt, she saw Ryan's head pivot a few degrees towards her so he could watch what she was doing out the side of his eye. The subtle shift in his attention sent a thrill through her. "Gotcha," she thought.

Disentangling her arms, Anna pulled the bra out from under her shirt, folded in half neatly, and tossed it on top of her bag in the floorboard. Ryan, suddenly feeling much warmer than he had just a few moments earlier, finished off his Coke and wedged the empty glass bottle into the crack between the seat's bench and back to keep it from rolling around. He then swung his right arm back around his girlfriend's shoulders, hoping to maybe take advantage and cop a little feel.

Anna, sensing her boyfriend's intentions, decided to at least temporarily thwart him by crossing her arms over her chest, blocking any easy access. She took a minute to quickly finish her Coke, then leaned forward, lifted the lid of the cooler, shoved her empty bottle back down in the ice, and grabbed another. The new Coke, which had now been in the cooler for at least an hour, was freezing cold and covered with half melted ice chunks and droplets of frigid water. Anna sat back up in her seat, but didn't move to open the bottle.

"Hard to drink with the cap still on it," Ryan pointed out.

"I'm not so much thirsty as I am hot," Anna replied. "I thought I'd just use this one to cool myself down a little."

Anna took the frosty bottle and placed it against her right cheek, sighing with exaggerated relief. She then rolled it slowly down the side of her neck, leaving a trickle of melted ice behind, which slid into the neckline of her t-shirt. A barely audible moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

Ryan's head turned even more towards his girlfriend as she seductively traced the cold, wet bottle over her face and neck. He could feel a stirring in his cargo shorts, but knew there was little he could do about it at the moment except swallow hard and try to control his breathing. He wondered if Anna was oblivious to how sexy her actions were or if she was choosing to torment him on purpose. Her next movement took away any doubt.

Anna slid the bottle down further, rolling it over her breasts, her nipples quickly hardening under her shirt in response to the cold. As the icy moisture soaked through the thin material, she let out an involuntary grunt and convulsed slightly; the tingling in the tips of her breasts shot directly to her groin, almost as if she had placed the bottle directly between her legs. She rolled the bottle back and forth across her chest, the wetness left behind turning the white tee transparent, her dark pink nipples showing through clearly, even in the darkness of the truck cab.

Ryan alternated quick glances at the road with increasingly longer glances at the show his irresistibly sexy girlfriend was putting on. He was already rock hard, but each new movement from Anna seemed to somehow make his cock even more rigid and make his shorts feel even tighter. When she slid the bottle inside the neckline of her shirt and it settled for a moment into her cleavage, he felt positively light-headed. When Anna reached a hand under her shirt to roll the bottle directly over her bare nipples from the inside and began openly moaning, Ryan finally had to snatch his eyes away and stare straight ahead to keep from exploding.

Suddenly, Anna's warm breath was at his ear.

"What's the matter, baby? Did I distract you from your driving? I'm sorry, baby, but I was just so, so hot and desperate to find a way to cool down. I suppose it was very naughty of me. I know how distracting seeing my hard nipples must be for you, all pointy under this wet little t-shirt. I bet you're imagining pinching and twisting them, making them stand out even more, turning them all red and angry. Maybe licking and biting on them, sucking them so very fucking hard. But you can't really do any of that while you're driving, baby, now can you?" she cooed. The tip of her tongue darted momentarily into Ryan's ear, then Anna gently bit down on his earlobe, teasing him even further.

"But you know what, baby? I'm a good girlfriend, not a tease. I'm going to make it up to you for being so very, very naughty."

As Anna continued whispering in his ear, Ryan felt her right hand reach into his lap and begin loosening his belt. She pulled the flap free and uncoupled the buckle, then unbuttoned his shorts and eased down the zipper. Anna's had dipped inside his shorts and began gently stroking his hard dick over his boxers.

"Ooh. Did I do that? Did you get this worked up just from seeing my tits in a wet t-shirt? It's not like you haven't seen them before, silly boy. Still, it is nice to be appreciated. Mmmm, and it feels like you appreciate me a lot!"

Anna worked Ryan's cock clear of the waistband of his underwear and shorts, out into the sticky night air. Ryan lifted his ass from the seat slightly as she tugged his shorts even further down, and a heartbeat later he was kicking free of them, leaving them in a pile in the floorboard. Anna giggled in delight at having her boyfriend completely nude from the waist down, save for his sneakers, as he steered the truck down the dark, deserted road. She vigorously pumped his thickness several times from top to bottom, feeling it already leaking over her fingers.

"I think I'm ready for a snack, baby," Anna purred as she pivoted her body to lay facedown along the length of the bench seat.

Anna lowered her head into Ryan's lap, pursing her lips to lay a gentle kiss atop the fat head of his cock. Before meeting Ryan, Anna had prided herself on her blowjob skills, but her new boyfriend's unique endowment had forced her to completely reimagine her approach to sucking cock. The challenge hadn't been so much his length - she'd blown guys longer than his seven inches - or even his girth, which actually was the thickest she'd ever experienced, but still manageable. It was the enormous crown. The head of Ryan's cock was the size of an egg, with a distinctly defined rim, not unlike... well, a mushroom cap. Anna had always relied on sliding her previous lovers' into her throat for the coup de grace, but with Ryan that had so far been impossible. So she'd had to come up with something new.

Blowing Ryan, Anna had discovered, required getting messy. Since she could only barely fit the head and maybe an inch of the shaft into her mouth, she had worked out a technique which required copious volumes of saliva and lots of tongue and twisting hand action to produce a hybrid half blowjob, half handjob. As a result, even though Anna loved the power and control of giving head, she didn't go down on Ryan often because the effort involved was simply exhausting, leaving her with both a sore jaw and a sore forearm. So Anna usually now saved blowjobs for special moments.

Tonight was turning out to be one of them. There in the darkness of the truck cab, Anna drooled spit over the head of Ryan's penis, letting it freely slide over the rim and down his shaft where she used her hand to slicken every inch. The noises generated by her sloppy blowjob made the act even more sensually obscene - the wet smacking of flesh, the slight choking noises, the grunts and quick gasps of breath, the occasional "pop" as Ryan's cock exited her lips.

Anna was in rare form, her mouth and hand in overdrive, desperate to extract Ryan's bitter, salty climax. She jumped when she felt Ryan's right hand reach down her back to her ass and begin squeezing, kneading her firm butt cheeks. It didn't take long before he slid his hand under the waistband and onto her smooth, bare skin. Ryan tried to slide his hand further, stretching for the cleft between her legs. He couldn't quite reach, but in his futile attempt to slide his fingers into her pussy, he trailed through her crack and grazed Anna's asshole. That simple, unexpected contact caused Anna to lurch forward, wedging Ryan's cockhead a couple of inches into her throat.

It was hard to tell which of them was the more shocked. Ryan had never felt such tight pressure on the head of his penis; it immediately pushed him over the edge and he began releasing ropes of rich cum into Anna's throat. He bellowed like a freight train and clutched the steering wheel tight with his left hand as though his life depended on it. Anna, despite being sexually adventurous, had distinct hang-ups abut anything anal; she was overwhelmed by the unexpected electric jolt of having her delicate rosebud touched, followed immediately by her throat being completely filled with first her boyfriend's dick, and then his cum. The combined sequence of sensations brought her to the brink of an orgasm, but weren't quite enough to push her over into the abyss. She was left with a uncomfortable, desperate itch to scratch, even as her boyfriend got his orgasmic release.

When Ryan's shaft finally stopped pulsing, Anna lifted her head from his lap. Ryan's cock popped free of her throat and a flood of mixed spit and cum spilled into his lap, coating his balls and the vinyl seat beneath him. Anna struggled back into a sitting position, coughing slightly. Strings of thick fluid stretched from her lips and chin, dripping onto her already wet t-shirt. Her breasts were heaving as she worked to catch her breath, nipples tenting the thin fabric harder than ever.

Anna slid herself away from Ryan, across the bench seat so that her back was against the passenger door. She extended her legs back across the seat so that her red-painted toenails rested in Ryan's lap, then clumsily undid the button and zipper on her shorts. Anna hungrily crammed her right hand into her panties, on a mission to reclaim the bliss she had just barely missed out on moments earlier.

"Whoa! What do you think you're doing there, babe?" came Ryan's mock-stern voice from the other side of the cab.

"You told me to entertain myself!," she retorted, taking amused delight in the bratty way she used his own words against him.

"Anything worth doing, is worth doing right, Anna," he scolded. "Now, if you're going to do this right and not half-assed, you need to take off your clothes. All of them."

Anna was frustrated with the delay in getting her fingers on her clit and yet titillated at Ryan asserting his dominance and the thought of riding down the road completely nude in his truck. She peeled her t-shirt over her head and teasingly tossed it at Ryan. He caught it one-handed, then looked her straight in the eyes as he tossed it out the window to disappear into the night. Anna feigned shock at her boyfriend's lack of concern for her poor, lost shirt, but her giggle as she kicked off her shorts and thong into the floorboard, told a different story. Once she was naked, Anna spread her legs and tested her wetness by running her right index finger along her slit. She found herself dripping and her labia already parted in anticipation.

Lubricating her fingers with her juices, she began tracing small, tight circles on her clit. Anna was torn between wanting the relief of getting off quickly but also wanting to edge herself into a slower, but more powerful climax. Her arousal was so great that, within a minute, she was on the brink of a quick orgasm, but Anna opted to back off, slowing her fingers. Ryan was right, she thought, anything worth doing, was worth doing right. There were still miles of empty road ahead and no reason to rush this.

Ryan was still piloting the old truck down the lonely blacktop, but he was also intently watching Anna. He had fully expected her to take the easy, quick orgasm - she wasn't good at waiting when she was this needy - but when she clearly slowed down and settled in for a more prolonged session, he smiled to himself. Between glances at the road, he watched as she spread her wetness, her pussy glinting in the limited light. I should really get her some kind of toy for her birthday next month, he thought. A vibrator or dildo would be a handy thing right about now. Then an appealing idea occurred to him, one he knew Anna wouldn't be able to resist.

"Hey babe, try this," he said, extending the empty Coke bottle he'd wedged into the seat earlier.

"What?" replied Anna, clearly confused and even a little annoyed at being distracted from away from her self pleasure session.

"I want to see you try it. Put this bottle in your pussy, like you would my cock."

"You want to see me fuck myself with a bottle?" she laughed. "You have a filthy, perverted mind, mister." Her eyes glinted in the darkness. "And I love it."

Anna took the glass bottle and rubbed it lengthwise along her slit, spinning it as she went, to coat it with her lubrication. The raised parts of the glass teased her folds unlike anything she had ever felt before and she found herself wondering why she had never thought of trying this before. After teasing herself for a few minutes, she easily slid the bottle's neck into her opening, then slowly worked more of the bottle into herself, sliding it in and out repeatedly, taking more with each stroke. The glass was an amazing contrast of smooth and textured areas and Anna could feel it rubbing spots inside her in new and interesting ways. Once she got past the bulbous upper half of the bottle, her lips settled back up over the narrower bottom half. She found herself intensely focused on the feeling of the bottle's bulge moving inside of her and the depths the narrow neck was reaching. Spinning the bottle as she thrust it in and out, brought on even more new, pleasurable sensations.

The intensity of Anna's lust, coupled with the hot night air, caused a sheen of sweat to bead across her nude body, glimmering in the low light She lay in the seat, panting and moaning as she worked the bottle, but for some reason, as incredible as this all felt, she found herself unable to find her lost climax. She was so horny she was almost crying from the sexual frustration.

12