Anna's Favorite Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop for a second, babe," she heard Ryan say. Anna peered at him with hooded, unfocused eyes. "Grab a new bottle from the cooler. A cold, full bottle. Let's see if that will do the trick."

Anna's eyes opened wide at the thought. She withdrew the empty bottle from her overheated pussy and tossed it into the cooler. With trembling fingers, she reached back into the cooler and pulled out an ice cold, unopened bottle. She stared at Ryan for a moment, hesitant to do as he asked, afraid the sensations might prove too intense.

"Do it, Anna."

"Baby...," she whispered.

"I want to see you fuck your slutty little cunt with that bottle. Do it. Do it now."

Ryan's filthy, authoritative command pushed Anna to action. With renewed sexual urgency, she lowered the frigid bottle to her cleft. The shock of cold when the glass touched her clit took Anna's breath away. She rotated the bottle, trying to coat it as she had the first one, but quickly realized that both she and the bottle were already plenty slippery enough already. Then she realized something else; this full bottle, with its ridged metal bottle cap in place, would have to be inserted bottom first, not neck first.

Anna shook violently as she rotated the bottle and grasped it by its neck, feeling the cap dig into the flesh of her hand. She tilted the cold glass and worked one edge of the bottom into her slick opening. She moaned loudly, but she wasn't sure if it was the cold or just the taboo of what she was doing that brought it out of her. With a steady twisting motion, the bottom of the bottle popped in and then, with an unexpected suddenness, the rest of the bottle slid steadily into her canal, carried forward and downward by the momentum of the shifting liquid inside the bottle. Anna cried out as her walls contracted and rippled on the chilly bottle and a heartbeat later a powerful orgasm tore through her. She lay there gasping and grunting, her toes curling as the muscles in her legs contracted, riding out the wave of her climax. Ryan delightedly soaked it all in, stroking his cock back to hardness.

As Anna's orgasm started receding, she felt Ryan's hands grab her feet and place them around his resurgent erection. He squeezed her feet around his shaft and began working them up and down. Understanding his need, Anna began using her feet to rub Ryan's cock, curling her toes to tickle the underside of the head. She could hear him sighing as her soft feet stimulated him.

The motions of Anna's delicate feet, however, weren't just bringing Ryan pleasure. Tensing her thighs to work her toes and soles along Ryan's shaft was causing the bottle in Anna's throbbing pussy to shift and slosh the fluid inside. Anna was discovering previously unexperienced pleasure points inside herself as the weight of the bottle's contents kept shifting. As she lay there squirming, Anna had an epiphany; she quickly rolled over on the seat so she was face down on the vinyl. The bottle's contents wallowed inside her, and then the weight settled back into the base of the bottle which was now resting firmly against her G-spot. The steady pressure of the full bottle sent a delightful tingle through Anna's body.

Anna began using the soles of her feet to vigorously jack Ryan's cock while humping herself up and down on the seat to press the bottle into the hypersensitive patch on her vaginal wall. Minutes later, Anna could feel herself go over the edge for the second time that night, this time with an orgasm so powerful she screamed out vulgarities into the dark.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

Then she heard a guttural groan and felt Ryan's semen splatter all over the soles of her feet. Spray after spray of his hot ejaculate rained down on her; his cum ran between her toes and down her ankles and calves, leaving Anna's feet a gooey mess.

Once Anna's head cleared from her orgasmic high, she realized the breeze was gone and the truck was no longer moving.

"What happened? When did we stop?" she asked.

"I saw an old farm shed by the side of the road, so I pulled around behind it just before I grabbed your feet to rub my cock," Ryan laughed. "You didn't really think I could drive through all of that last part did you?"

"Well if I'd known stopping was an option, I'd have had you fuck me instead of this bottle," Anna responded, easing the bottle from her sore pussy with a sexy little grunt. She slid it back into the cooler, now mostly filled with cold water, the ice having melted in the hot truck.

"Give me few minutes and I think that can still be arranged," Ryan said with a smirk and a wink as he traced his fingers through the pooled sweat in the small of her back.

"What about your parents?" said Anna, looking back over her shoulder at him with a raised eyebrow, but also a glimmer of expectation that he would hold to what he had just promised.

"They're not going anywhere, babe," Ryan growled as he pulled her into his lap. "Besides, anything worth doing right, is also worth doing more than once."

12