All Comments on 'Anna's Journal - A Drunken Son'

by AnnaCer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short story

Good story, I would suggest not being coy or reluctant when identifying body parts every time a new part is introduced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

Wow, I loved the way you approached this story, it was different and excellent, I really look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

grayge37grayge37over 7 years ago
I'm sorry, but I hate "teaser" entries!

I always feel an incompleteness when a writer submits just a little bit of their story.

What should be no effort to submit enough of their storyline to peak the reader's interest but isn't submitted, is beyond me. Granted I am not a writer, I cannot put together enough words to form a story, so my criticism is probably falling on deaf ears. I seldom look for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

way too short, most readers won't rate stories high if they are less then 2 pages. Some won't even read a story if it's short.

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomover 7 years ago
Great start

Hope to see more soon.

Winelover57Winelover57over 7 years ago
Nice start

a very nice start, I am looking forward to reading more of your stories. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a very interesting, well-written story

by a highly talented woman of around 30 years old. 18 year old Cody doesn't force himself on his mother. All the kid wants to do is show mom his hard young cock and blow his young balls right in front of his mommy. Splatter his semen all around the place, letting his mother see for herself that he's all grown up now. That's what lots and lots of boys'd love to do, though most are too inhibited. A little alcohol removes Cody's inhibitions, and he discovers that mom doesn't mind at all! A lesson for plenty of other boys. Look, guys, your mother loves you to pieces, and as a mother and female she's very interested in what you've got jumping around in your pants and she's anxious to see that everything is in good working order with her darling baby boy. So, go ahead and satisfy your mommy's curiosity, just haul it out and whack off right in front of her. Unload your balls and prove to mom that you've got plenty of baby batter, you're a virile manly young guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
emma

I found my partner drunk riding her 12year old sons 10inch cock on our wedding night in her sisters room...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anna's Journal-a Drunken Son

yeah, we get there's alcohol involved You're way beyond a hint of foreshadowing with that...it almost sounds like a whine.

Something that makes Anna OLDER is her refusal to let Cody grow up. I know many parents who begin to refer to their sons as men, or young men, by the time they're 16, but maybe not a guilt-ridden Anna!

This could be interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
way too short... Some won't even read a story if it's short.

The anon poster is WRONG. I can predict how many readers and comments I will get for the stories I have submitted. it is inversely proportional to the number of words, ie: short stories get more readers and comments than longer stories. Additionally each short story I get accepted gives me more PM's of encouragement and the short tease finds a selection of begging letters to continue the story including ideas and suggestions on what could happen.

I'm happy to accept votes of 3 to 4, I put that down to not being a good writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A second chapter please!

This was very well written, and I only have one complaint: not long enough! I enjoyed it, and will be waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes, your story has many possibilities and her son jerking off and cumming is his way of showing her she is hot and sexy. Her boobs caused him to get aroused and he acted on that arousal. Of course, the drinking lowered his inhibitions to a point of little fear or embarrassment !! His Mom was in a similar state; so they both just let it happen and watched. Most boys feel that way about their Mom's at some point. Now she knows he has a big cock and cums a lot. It's obvious she may be curious in the future as her husband Mark isn't attending to her needs. Cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I enjoyed it

I had a similar experience with my Mom. I'd lay out by our pool and jerk off. She didn't know I could see her watching me through her bedroom window. I never found out whether she joined me, but I always imagined her rubbing one out as she watched me. My Dad was the beneficiary when he got home from work.

She'd say to him, "I need to talk to you," and pull him into the bedroom. I'd listen at their door and jerk off to her fucking herself silly. Fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BRAVISSIMA! In my humble opinion your story hit the nail on the head. I gave it 5 stars.

I prefer shorter stories.

For me the fact mom got turned on is erotic in itself.

Another thing was masterfully depicted; namely the mere act of looking at drunk son's body in general and his dick in particular renders mom mesmerized, paralysed, uncapable to (re)act the way her upbrining dictates. Situation like that happen to people at the moment when their different side, hitherto latent or dormant, wakes up. Until that moment, her other side was suppressed & hidden in one of subconscious compartments of her psyche.

In Ch 1 of the story we learn that mother can not resist the temptation her son's body poses to her. She realizes that her mind is made up already but hopes she will be able to suppress her desires. She won't be happy until her son fucks her.

I hope that my comment makes sense.

YOU MUST GIVE US CH. 2. PLEASE

☆☆☆☆☆

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
You Write A Nice Flash Story***

Thanks for sharing.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
You Write A Nice Flash Story***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Boring

I cannot find the words to express how totally ridiculous this story was.

jonsnow21jonsnow21about 6 years ago
I liked it!

Please disregard all these anonymous comments. So quick to talk shit, all while hiding their user names.

Anyways. I personally found it hot to read. Yes it was short. But it seemed very believable. And that you are not sure what to make of it. Curious to hear what the son had to say the next morning.

Thanks again for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think the alcohol removed to inhibitions in both parties. The son had the usual sexual attraction to her body and she wanted a man to look and lust for her body. He was entranced by her breasts and she wanted to see a man masterbate over her breasts. If he had any intentions of sex, he realized “this is my mother”. If she had followed him to his bed, he could have been her fucktoy for the night.

Bruce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous