Anna's Mystery Plan Pt. 01

Story Info
Jeremy Labors in the Dark.
8.4k words
4.54
8.3k
7

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Dear Readers, please join Jeremy and his women friends for a many part adventure story combining telepathy, violence, technology and love.

Anna's Mystery Plan - Pt 1 - Jeremy Labors in the Dark

Chapter 1 - Sophie Arrives

I was taking out the trash when a maroon Saab convertible pulled into the driveway. The windblown driver smiled at me and waved. Sophie had been studying in Europe and we hadn't seen each other in three years.

She got out of the car and gave me a big hug, with a quick kiss.

'My god, Jeremy, you're all grown up! And graduated from high school."

She felt good in my arms. All woman, but lots of muscles. I hugged and kissed her back.

"How's my distant cousin?" We were related through my mother's side of the family in some complicated way.

"I am really excited to be here. Are we still planning on going up to the lake house?"

Anna had filled Karen and me with lots of information about Sophie's many talents, but not much about her appearance. The woman in front of me, and she definitely was a beautiful woman, stood a little less than my newly reached height of 5-10, with an athletic build. I'd heard she was a competitive swimmer, and the broad, muscular shoulders advertised that. She had on a sleeveless turtleneck in pale gray, large sunglasses and a mauve kerchief holding down a mane of pitch black hair. The black capris covered trim hips and well muscled legs. What Audrey Hepburn would have looked like if she were a jock, I thought to myself, gazing at her full lips and high cheekbones.

We both stood there for a moment, taking each other in and revising mental images. Finally, I broke in, "Let me give you a hand with your stuff."

"In the summer, I travel lightly," she said, "just a couple of duffels and a backpack."

Walking around to the trunk, I said, "Anna must not have told you about the cocktail parties and formal dinners?" She looked up sharply and saw my smile. "We'll be dressing for dinner every night?" she responded.

"Except when we're at the lake and skinny dipping," I said, grabbing the duffels and trying to keep a straight face. Karen had warned me again this morning about taking it easy with Sophie.

"Remember, she thinks you're just a bright eighteen year old who needs some language tutoring. Do you think you can keep a lid on it for a few days until we get her used to us?"

So maybe a little smartass male routine might divert her a bit, I thought.

Karen came down the front steps and gave Sophie a hug, "I'm so glad you could come. I hope this isn't ruining your summer, or your dissertation?"

"I really need a break after the pressure of getting ready for my comps," Sophie responded. "I think a month with you and Jeremy is just what the doctor ordered," she said.

"Come through to the back and sit for a minute. Jeremy will take your things up to the guest room."

My bedroom and the guest bedroom shared a bath and Karen had instructed me that my door was to be closed at all times unless I was in the bathroom. "You and I are casual about clothes and toilet, but we don't know that she is."

By the time I got back downstairs they were in the middle of conversation. "What about a drink," I said from the kitchen doorway. "Ice tea, lemonade, beer, water?"

Karen nodded at Sophie, who looked at me, "Lemonade, please."

I fixed three lemonades and brought them out. Gesturing toward the yard, Karen said, "Our own lemons."

Sophie turned to me, "Anna didn't really tell me anything about the language tutoring you need, just that it would be relaxing after all my concentration on Old Norse." She wrinkled her nose and almost giggled. "I suppose you want to know why I'm messing around with Old Norse?"

"Sophie, why are you messing around with Old Norse," I responded, playing the straight man. "Is it like Play Dough?"

Karen laughed, "Jeremy, there's two of us and one of you, and if you don't behave, there will be consequences. Now tell Sophie about what you need in languages."

"I'd really like to pick up some Spanish and some Italian this summer," I said. "Mom is thinking we might spend next fall and winter in Switzerland with her aunt, and visit relatives in Italy and Spain."

"Oh, that's great," she sounded relieved, "I'm good in both of them, because I also have relatives in Italy and Spain."

Karen broke in, "Well, that seems like a good start. Why don't you show Sophie around while I make some sandwiches."

The tour didn't get started because Sophie asked if she could have a few quick laps in the pool before lunch and Karen said that would be fine. Her Speedo and cap were nearby in the backpack and I showed her the pool house changing space. A few laps turned into twenty-five, the last five of which were as fast as I'd ever seen someone swim in our pool.

Karen was impressed as well. When we sat down again for lunch, she said, "Sophie, there's no reason to jump right into teaching my miserable offspring. Why don't we go up to our place at the lake for the weekend and just relax? There's great swimming, sailing, even a secret island!"

"Hmmm. That sounds divine. Sign me up."

After lunch, I escaped to the music room while Karen and Sophie lay out in the sun, talking about each other's families, schools, work, and getting to know one another.

I warmed up with some scales and then went into the Goldberg Variations, trying to get the tempo right. I was in the middle of a slow passage when I was joined by someone at the other piano. I realized right away it wasn't Karen, which meant it was Sophie. She was very good, a natural four hand player. Another music partner for me!

We finished and she peered around the end of her piano, "Hey, that was really nice."

"Yes," I said, "you didn't tell me you played Bach."

"I was raised on the Glenn Gould recording. My mom was a liberated ex-church choir accompanist, and she loved Bach."

I looked up at her tentatively, "Would you like to play with me again sometime?"

Sophie came over and hugged me, then leaned down and kissed my ear and mussed my long hair. "Yes, of course. What other surprises do you have for me?"

Karen broke in, "Hey, can we spend a minute on calendars? I have a really busy schedule for the next month, and you probably want to know something about comings and goings around here, don't you Sophie?"

It was her subtle way of letting Sophie know when she was going to be doing the mommy standin job at our house. I smiled to myself. She was summer tutor and substitute mother, but I had a feeling she was going to be learning more than she was teaching. Karen had medical meetings out of town for two out of the next four weeks. I could tell she wasn't completely happy about that, probably because she didn't think I could be trusted. She was right. Several ideas were already circulating in my overactive mind.

I was quick to realize that the role of language tutor was only a veneer on what would become a more complicated relationship between Sophie and me. I could already see several other dimensions and wondered how many of them Anna had in mind when she conceived the summer plan. At seventy, her mind was active, and her memory exceptional for her age. Beyond that, she had a missionary zeal to see her grandson succeed to the role her father had held many years before.

After we got trips to the airport and details of running the house under control, Sophie asked if she could lie down for a while and I showed her the guest room. "There's a shared bath, and I'll try not to barge in on you," I said.

She eyed me up and down, "Well, I guess I'll have to not barge in on you, too." Adding quickly, "Can we not sweat the bathroom protocol? I'll be relaxed about it if you are."

She patted the bed next to her, "Sit for a minute."

"I know having someone new show up without much notice can be a problem. Especially a girl! Even though we've only known each other a few hours, I'm already in a groove with you. I think we can study together and have some fun too. Ok?"

God, did she have charm! I felt myself getting all mushy inside. Jeremy, you can't let her get to you like this! Recovering, I gave her my best fleeting thin smile and nodded carefully. She reached up with one of those wonderful hands and pulled me down for a quick, gentle kiss on the lips.

Oh my, did I have a lot to learn about women. Thank you, Anna, for sending me Sophie to practice with.

I carefully levered myself up off the bed, trying very hard not to tremble. "That was nice," I whispered. "Sweet dreams," and tottered out of the room.

Downstairs, Karen grabbed my arm and led me into her study, closing the door. "All right, buster, is this going to work? Are you two compatible?"

Letting the question hang in the air, I sat back in her wonderful leather sofa, and gestured for her to join me in my lap. Over the last couple of years, as I grew to be taller and heavier than she was, it didn't work anymore for me to sit in her lap. So we changed roles, and now she climbed into my lap when we needed to have a mother-son talk. This worked better when she had pants on than a dress. One afternoon, when she had been to Allan's apartment for lunch, she thoughtlessly leapt into my arms and we went down on the sofa in a boy-girl clinch with her dress ending up around her waist. The smell of wet panties was all around us and Karen tried to scramble away.

"Oh no, you don't," I laughed and tightened my grip.

"Jeremy, let me go this minute. I'm not decent!"

"I think you're freshly fucked, that's what I think," I laughingly responded. "And you're going to stay right here and tell me about it."

"Not on your life, you voyeur," but she relaxed and sank into my arms. "I thought we had a deal that I get to have my own private sex life, and I won't get in the middle of yours?"

"All right, but tell me this, are you a happy woman?" I asked.

"Very happy," she responded, "and very in need of a shower. Let's go upstairs and clean me up. Then we can talk."

After that, she was more careful about sitting in my lap, but this time she hiked up her sundress and slid right down into my crotch, pressing her front into me, and kissing softly on the lips. Hey, I could get used to this.

"What's with the kissyface?" I inquired.

She nibbled on my ear and whispered, "If there's going to be a new woman in your life, I don't want you to forget me."

I leaned forward, touching her forehead with mine, gave her a shot of young male power, and pinched her nipples.

She gasped, "Oh, you're not supposed to do that! You gave me such a rush."

She had on her favorite yellow thong. I fingered her wetness. She reached down and pulled my hand up to her face, tasting my fingers and smiling.

I said, "Smells to me like you need that week with Allan."

She leaned forward, touching foreheads, and said directly, "I shouldn't have said that, and I got what I deserved. But seriously, what do you think about Sophie?"

I kept contact and she relaxed her defenses, letting me fully into her mind.

"She's wonderful," I said without speaking. "Brains, brawn, personality..."

"Brawn?"

"Did you see those muscles when she was swimming and when she climbed out of the pool? I bet she'll run our butts off in the morning."

"But let me ask you a question. What's Anna up to?"

"I don't really know, except for one thing. When I told her that your testosterone was way up in your last physical, she told me she had an idea about how to deal with the problem. I think she wants you to get laid!"

I broke contact, pulling back and looking angry. "How does she know I haven't already found someone to have sex with? Where does she get off dictating my love life?"

Karen pulled me back into her, "The walls might have ears. Let's do this directly. Anna is not being fair to you, but she means well. And what if Sophie turns out to like you and beds you? Is that so bad?"

I pulled back again and let her see a big smile. "I was just kidding. I'll take my chances. Tell me once more, when are you leaving town?" I reached for her boobs again.

She pressed herself forward, and frenched me. I was getting hard.

We came up for air and she said, "Please do me a favor and take it slow and easy with her. I've said this to you before, but we know each other so well, we don't worry about limits. Wait until she's used to you before getting too aggressive."

"Other than molesting you just now, when have I been too aggressive?"

She climbed off, pulling me up into a hug, and whispering, "Jeremy, I love you dearly. I worry for you and want to help you all I can. You're going to need all the aggression you have! Just be kind to friends who might not understand."

The lust flew out of us, leaving that special bond of commingled genes that sustains love in tough times.

Karen smoothed her dress and adjusted her braless breasts, watching me sideways with her eyes.

"After you have a girl friend of your own, will you still ogle me like that?" she said.

"Absolutely. You are the most beautiful woman on five continents, and the best cook. What shall we fix for a special dinner for Sophie tonight?"

Chapter 2 - Karen Departs

I woke to the toilet flushing and realized Sophie was up even though it was not much past first light. I padded to the bathroom myself and cautiously knocked on the door.

"Come in," she said, "I'll be done in a sec." She had on a thigh length nightie and was brushing her teeth, which were a brilliant white and as even as a dentist could make them. Acting on impulse, I picked up the hairbrush on the counter and began working on her hair. She gave me a startled look and then relaxed.

"You are a young man of many talents."

I responded, "The women in our family all have wonderful hair and like it brushed for them. I'll stop if you don't want me to do this. It's really forward of me to do it without asking."

She said, "You have a wonderful touch, come into my room and sit with me." We sat together on her vanity bench, her back to me. Her hair was thick, shoulder length, and naturally curly.

"Do you like to have it curled up in front?" I asked.

"Your grandmother likes it that way, but my mom has straight hair and she thinks mine looks better without the curl, so I'm caught in the middle."

I brushed more strongly, working the hair until it shone. "What do the men in your life think?"

She giggled, "Well, it looks like you are going to be the only man I'm around for the next few weeks, what do you think?"

I kept brushing vigorously, making her wait for an answer, actually thinking about her hair and how to make it flatter her the most. With running, sailing, and swimming, the hair was going to take a beating in the weeks ahead. It would need attention. Maybe the way to Sophie's heart was through her hair. Carefully, I projected lightly into her mind, knowing that if she had the power, I would be revealing myself to her, and I wouldn't necessarily know that she knew I was doing it if she was well trained.

"I think you need it shorter and straighter for the summer, and you need me to keep it under control." Her mind was very relaxed and open. If she was aware of my probing, it was the best job of hiding I had encountered so far.

"Oh goodness, are we going to trade skills? I do the language bit and you do the hair bit?" she laughed.

She turned to the mirror and saw that I was doing a very good job. We both noticed that her nipples were poking out of the nightie. Her eyes caught mine in the mirror and smiled. "Do you treat your girlfriends to free hair styling? In their nighties?"

Just then, Karen walked in with a tray of coffee, juice and croissants. "His aunt Sally started him on this several years ago, and it just stuck." She giggled, "I love it when he fixes mine, but I told him to be careful how he talks about it, because so many hairdressers are gay."

I got up from the bench, picked up some juice and walked to the window. "Well, if you two need a gay male around here, I guess I could try on a pair of your panties, you could get me a padded bra, and maybe do my hair in braids..."

Before I finished, Sophie took a flying leap across the room, pulling me to the floor and sitting on my stomach with her bare bottom pressing hard into my stiff cock. She leaned down, giving Karen a nice view of her tight, muscular ass and kissed me with open mouth.

Hmmm. This was more than a standard reward for hair brushing. I worked my hands up and down her back and she slid on my belly, spreading her juices around.

As we kept on kissing, Karen said, "The temperature in here is rising, should I leave?"

Sophie broke off and leaned back, "Your son is most impertinent. I'm not sure I can tutor such a devilish student!" I reached up and tweaked her nipples, just to show her some more impertinence, and pulled her back down for another kiss.

She stood up suddenly, pulled off the nightie, and climbed into Karen's lap, giving her a warm wet kiss on the mouth. Then said, "Anna told me I would not want for sex this summer, but I didn't expect the games to start so quickly."

Karen blinked, holding lightly to the bundle of delectable flesh in her arms, and said, "Sophie, maybe this has gone too far... too fast."

Sophie responded by pulling up Karen's shirt, pinching her nipples and kissing her again. I could see the flush rising in my mother's face.

Climbing off the floor, my erection trying to get out of my shorts, I crawled to Karen's chair and put my arms around both of them. Leaning to press against Karen, I said directly to her, "It's time, I'm going to fuck Sophie right here and now, and I want you to stay and play."

While Karen was pushing back thoughts at me that it was too soon, I went into Sophie's mind and removed her resistance to going all the way. Then I broke them apart and kissed first one and then the other, giving them both a jolt of my male power.

I stood and said, "On the bed, both of you." The two luscious bodies untangled and moved to the bed. I pulled Karen's shirt off and boosted her headfirst into the mattress with a hand on her wet pussy. Sophie looked at me, her eyes asking what next. I put one arm around her and the other between her legs and lifted. She stopped me and said, "Do it like this," turning around, placing my hand on her mound and her hands on my shoulders, waiting for a cheerleader style lift. Up she went, around and around, and then flying through the air and landing on her back next to Karen.

They grabbed each other, laughing, and saying to me, "Now what, master?"

I stared at Karen, willing her to let go and participate. She realized what she wanted didn't matter, I was going to have my way. I pushed their hips together and legs apart, leaning forward and tonguing first one and then the other wet, ripe pussy.

I gently pulled Sophie on top of Karen and slid out of my shorts. They couldn't see me and I kept my hands busy working over hips and buttocks and pussies. They were rubbing clits together and moaning at each other.

This was my first threesome, and I couldn't have had better partners. Hot, wet and ready. My cock was ready too, and slid easily into Sophie from her rear. She knew this was what we were on the bed for, but the penetration by a horny guy she was supposed to teach language to was still a shock.

"Oh, Karen, he's in me. He's so big. Oh god, I'm coming already. Oh, oh, oh..."

She was tight and clamping hard on me as her orgasm ran through her. Karen was coming too, excited by the bodies above her and the rhythmic pressure on her sex.

I decided to slow down and see what happened next. Was one orgasm enough for first thing in the morning? Having used my power to overcome their resistance, did they need a full ration of screwing now, or would more at the lake tonight be better?