Anna's Mystery Plan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their breathing slowed, they looked at each other, kissed softly, and then looked expectantly at me. I was still hard and ready for more. I stared quietly at both of them, gauging my moves.

Enough for first contact, I thought. "Hey, that was nice, what about a shower, some breakfast and some shopping for the trip?"

They looked a little puzzled. Their bodies were calling for more, but their master was saying enough for now. I pushed a completion thought into their minds and waited.

Karen realized I had deliberately got her off without fucking her in front of Sophie and moved to the bathroom. She and I would talk later.

Grabbing Sophie's leg, I pulled her into me, licking her tits and kissing her as a lover, not a teenage boy. She was completely undone and confused, hugging me back and kissing my neck.

"How did that happen? You were brushing my hair and the next thing I know that incredible cock is buried in me and I'm screaming my fool head off."

I kissed her nose, her eyes, her delicious ear, and whispered, "I think it's going to be a nice summer, teacher."

She leaned back and looked at me, "Student my ass, you're a bloody fucking lover like I've never had before."

I pushed the thought back into her, "Yes, remember I'm now your bloody fucking lover."

I needed to be a little careful. This was not the time for Sophie to realize I was also fucking with her mind.

We crawled off the bed and wandered into the bathroom as Karen got out of the shower, leaving the water running.

Sophie was still shaking from the quick and rough loving. I soaped her muscular body, enjoying tits and ass I'd never met up close and personal before. She rubbed on me and whispered in my ear, "That's an awfully nice welcome you just gave me. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but my long time boyfriend and I broke up last month and I've really missed the regular sex."

We rubbed and kissed and nipped at each other, standing under the hot shower. I decided to stay out of her mind for the rest of the day. If she wondered about the change in her emotions in the session with Karen and me, better to let that memory age quietly.

As we were drying off, I got a good signal. "Jeremy, I don't know what got into me. I shouldn't have jumped you like that. But I see you're smiling, so it must not have been too terrible an ordeal!"

I reached out and pulled her into me with a gentle kiss. "You know, I think you're going to teach me more than languages this summer." And pinched her bottom.

As we walked into the kitchen for breakfast, Sophie went up to Karen and gave her a hug from behind, wrapping her hands around the ample breasts. "I've been the victim of false pretenses. I thought Anna was signing me up for language teacher, but she was actually sending me here for repair of my love life."

Karen turned around and hugged back, giving me a look over Sophie's shoulder that said everything was ok.

We took our plates out on the patio, which was private enough for us not to worry about nakedness. About halfway through, the phone rang and Karen went to get it.

Sophie and I couldn't hear much of the conversation, but Karen was getting louder and more agitated.

"No damn it, I'm not going. This break has been on my calendar for weeks!"

There was a long silence, and then a muttered, "All right, if it's that important, I'll go. But only for crisis management and right back. And you owe me a lot!"

She came back out with a robe on, flushed and fuming. "I guess you heard that. I've been requisitioned to put out a major bonfire in Montreal. The client is claiming our team has utterly failed its commitment to retrain their staff for the new system. Our team leader says he has never seen such resistance to change, and the bilingual problem is making things worse. So, of course, since I'm the only VP who is fluent in French, guess who gets to fly to Montreal at noon today to put the pieces back together?"

She climbed into my lap and hugged me tight. "God, Jeremy, this is a bitch. I really had my sights set on some relaxation with you and Sophie."

Sophie walked up behind me, leaned over and gave Karen an intense wet kiss. In a low husky voice, she said, "Karen, we'll save up some special relaxation for when you get back."

I reached for Karen to give her a kiss of my own. "Yes, very special relaxation. Why don't you take your car to the airport and then come straight to the lake when you get back?"

She looked down at my fingers tweaking her nipple and laughed. "I can't believe this. You naked nymphs are sending me off, dressed and proper, with my best Quebecois dialect, while you play games behind my back."

Chapter 3 - At the Lake

The front door slammed and Karen was off to Montreal. Sophie and I looked at each other. It was awkward without Karen. We both said, simultaneously, "Now what?" And laughed.

She was older than I was, and getting a PhD, but looked at me as though I should take charge.

I said, "If I kiss you, it will lead to more."

Sophie said, "Yes...it will."

I said, "Let's get our stuff organized and go to the lake house." What I meant, of course, was let's take a break and see what's with our suddenly topsy-turvy teacher-student relationship.

"Fine. My duffels are still packed, so why don't I help get the food together. Do we need to shop?"

"There's enough here for tonight and we can go to the store up there tomorrow."

After the Saab was loaded, we locked up and were off. Sophie decided I should drive and I was concentrating on returning her confidence in me. The wind was blowing her blond hair, which was matched by a pale blue sundress. She didn't have underwear on, a fact I knew because it was my hands that had raised the dress and pulled it gently down over her head and body. I could tell from the nipple bumps on the dress where her mind was.

"Do you always get your girlfriends so hot they can't stop thinking about having you again?" Her smile was brilliant.

Breaking my promise to myself, I threw her a small prod of maleness.

"I can't help it if a few women find me attractive," I laughed at her. Her thighs were clenching.

"Just a few?"

"Maybe once in a while."

She leaned over, kissed my cheek and bit my ear. "If you were my date at a reception, every woman in the room would be giving you an invitation. My jealous genes would be in overdrive."

She added, "Do we have plans for the rest of the day at the lake?" Her wide open eyes, with the tiniest bit of cosmetics, were distracting me badly from keeping the Saab on the road.

I looked at her seriously. "We should use the time without Karen to get your office and computer set up, and start on the research data protocol."

She shifted gears and responded, "Is there a network connection?"

"Satellite only. We can go to town for more bandwidth at the coffee place when we need it."

She was gazing at me intently. "You are not even in college yet, what is this with research data protocols?"

I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Karen told me you were extremely bright and doing an incredible dissertation on social media, and I was to indenture myself to you and pay strict attention."

She stuffed her warm wet tongue in my ear and repeated, "indenture yourself to me."

This time I gave her a shot of female dominance.

Her eyes narrowed and she said, "You are actually going to follow my direction on the research work? What about in bed?"

I smiled, "Mistress, I will obey every command!"

She relaxed back against the seat and closed her eyes. "Hmmm. This has possibilities."

I had been sampling random thoughts from her and tried one out. "On the social media sites that don't allow porn, is there still an autoerotic angle?"

She sat up and looked at me, "My god, Jeremy, where did that come from?"

"As you learned this morning, Karen worries about my sex life..."

Sophia broke in, "As if she had much to worry about!"

I laughed and continued, "We were talking the other day about whether porn was healthy or not, and she said some of your dissertation was delving into subconscious aspects of sexual behavior on the Internet."

The conversation was interrupted by my turning off the highway onto the gravel road leading to the lake cabin.

She said, "Seriously, when I'm not in bed with you, I want to talk about that some more."

"Ok, but who said we were only having sex in bed?"

She punched my arm. "Remember, you just indentured yourself to me. We will have sex when and where I say!" The eyes were dancing with promise.

As we drove up to the back door, I wondered what happened to the language instruction.

With a break for lunch, it took us until late afternoon to get the place cleaned up and Sophia's gear where she wanted it. The second floor bedroom with a view over the water and lots of sunshine was to be the official work room. I found a table in one of the other bedrooms and moved it to become her computer desk. Another one was for the printer and the usual piles of books and papers.

"How can you travel light and work on a dissertation at the same time?"

She smiled and backed into my arms. The view was terrific across the lake to a high rocky ridge.

"There is a large box of stuff Karen will bring if it has arrived when she gets back." She pulled my hands to her front. I squeezed lightly and nibbled on her shoulder muscle.

"After I've worn you down tonight, are you still going to be able to take me on a hike up there tomorrow?"

"Can you hike and give me language instruction at the same time?"

She turned around and pushed me back to the bed. After I was on my back, she was on top, running her hands around on me. Her hips were bouncing up and down lightly. My feelings for her were getting more intense and that worried me. I might give away what was going on in a weak moment. I wondered if Anna intended that Sophia become part of her little subversive group. Anna never told you anything directly, she just arranged for circumstances to drive you toward the correct approach. I decided another shot of dominance would help Sophia's grad student anxieties. Oops, she flinched. Must have let too much loose.

"What's the matter?"

She pulled my ears and kissed me. "I don't know, it felt like something moved in the room that I couldn't see."

I flipped us on our sides and hugged her. "I'm in charge of making you feel secure and safe."

Another kiss. "You are." She snuggled closer into my arms. I kissed her on the nose and buried my face in her neck. A hand burrowed down between us and found me getting hard.

"I'd better not hug you too tightly. I've haven't decided on our next encounter." That was followed by a giggle. She sat up. "Are you serious about letting me call the shots in our loving?"

I gave her my best stare. "I did give you a promise. But what if you push me too far? What if you unleash my violent alpha maleness and I take you with rough sex?"

She shivered and giggled again. "We could role play and gather data for my thesis."

I reached my hand around and squeezed her hard ass, pulling her to my cock that was thrust up in front of her. "Karen could film us - with faces edited out - for a multimedia appendix. That would give the dissertation committee something to consider!"

We both laughed and kissed. She was hot and I was hot and we weren't going to let go right now. I got us up and headed for the kitchen. "I'll pour some wine and we can work on dinner. Maybe try Karen's phone to see if she arrived ok."

She sipped her wine, "You call your mom, and I'll work on dinner. "

Karen answered on the first ring, "I'm so glad you called. Are you at the lake?"

"I'm a wreck. Being indentured to Sophie is hard work! But she is slaving over dinner right in front of me and we are sipping some of your fine wine, so things are not all bad."

"You poor thing. Let me talk to her." I handed over the phone.

"Yes. Yes, he is being very dutiful. No, he hasn't attacked me, yet. We cleaned up the front room and it's going to be wonderful to work in."

I moved behind her and hugged gently, running my hands up and down her sides, my tongue licking at the back of her neck. I was hard again and nudging my erection into her behind. She pushed back, carefully.

"Well, we are making a list of chores and shopping. I'm hoping for the discipline to work from seven to noon, and then have time for hikes and swimming and messing around." She wiggled her butt into me.

"Yes. After this morning, I made him promise. But he said if I teased him, his alpha male might get loose and then all bets are off."

"Ok, glad to hear it. Here he is."

"Hi again, I told Sophie I might get away tomorrow. Is she safe that long? You remember what I told you about coming on too strong."

"But you didn't tell me she is a latent dominant, and she has already made me her vassal."

I had Sophie up against the counter, kissing the side of her face. Her arms were around me and we were humping each other.

"I do want to get back there and referee you two."

"Sophie says you are going to have to fight her for me." She was unzipping my fly and pulling out a very hard cock. I was sliding down her sweats and briefs. My free hand cupped her breast. I pushed the speaker button on the phone and lay it on the counter.

"Why do we need refereeing?"

"Do you have me on speaker?"

"Yes, Sophie wants me to help cut vegetables." I was pulling her top up and licking the gorgeous pink nipples. She leaned over and took me in her mouth. We were breathing hard. Her tongue was going to bring me off very fast. My cock was desperate to be in her. I pulled her hair back and kissed her, then linked hands under her bottom and raised her up so she could slide back down on me. The sensation was incredible. I don't believe in sin, but this was sinful for sure. I was fully seated in her and she was squeezing me as hard as she could, and we were talking to Karen on the speaker phone.

"You need refereeing because both of you are young and eager and full of hormones!"

"Karen, that's not fair! Don't you give me any credit for controlling myself around your son?"

"After this morning? Are you kidding? And then you switched from guy sex to girl sex and attacked me! I'm still tingling hours later!"

"Jeremy, maybe Karen has not been getting enough sex?"

"I'm not an expert, but she did seem a bit needy this morning."

"Alright you two, I'm ringing off before this conversation gets any worse. With luck, I'll see you late tomorrow night. Bye."

I flicked the phone switch and walked us to the futon bed in the front room upstairs. She was whispering nasty things in my ear and humping me rhythmically.

"God, you feel good in there. How am I going to get any work done with this tool of yours so close by?"

I touched foreheads with her and shared some soft loving emotion. "Oh, Jeremy, please don't stop that. Finish me. Please."

I did. She shook under me. Pinned firmly to the cushion and liking it. Kissing my face and biting me. I fell over to her side, my wet cock dragging across her thigh

I breathed into her ear, "Was that satisfactory, Mistress?" Her breasts were flattened as she lay there, catching her breath. I tongued the nearest one. She turned her face to me and stared, eyes glistening.

I didn't need to add any emotion to this moment. We were sharing just fine. I thought to myself that she might have some of the power and not have any idea she did. Karen and I would need to talk about that.

"Hold me please." I pulled up the sheet and tucked her head into my shoulder, running my hands softly down her back.

She shivered and shook and clutched me tighter. "This is no way to make dinner."

I reached down and lightly pinched her bottom. "We're not in a rush, are we?"

She got on top and used her tongue on my lips again. "This indenture isn't working. I'm miserable at the Mistress thing. Being around you makes me all soft and gushy."

I interrupted, "What's wrong with soft and gushy? I haven't had a girlfriend for a while, and your version is awfully nice."

"More than nice." She rubbed her front on me and got up. "We have to talk more. Let's get a shower."

Dinner on the deck was superb. A windless evening with soft ripples on the lake and an early moonrise.

I kissed her hand. "Usually the guy needs some of this romantic atmosphere before he gets anywhere. I appreciate that I got an early reward. You relax here and let me clean up."

She looked up at me and grinned, "Practical, are we? Trading sex for scullery chores?"

My stare told her that teasing could invoke punishment.

In a few minutes, I brought out the berries and cream and some dessert wine. We sat comfortably thigh to thigh and looked at the moon and the lake as the berries went deliciously down. She put our dishes on the table, crawled into my lap and cuddled. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around us. I leaned our heads together and probed very carefully. Little eddy currents flowing back and forth. Confused thoughts about me. Could she keep doing this wonderful stuff with young lover? I pushed a gentle thought about building friendship and flowing along with work and play. She relaxed against me and was asleep.

The morning sun was in my eyes. I turned my head and Sophie was standing there, smiling and sipping her coffee. She put the mug on the table, came over and kissed me. "Good morning, lover."

I kissed her back and lay there, smiling myself. "I'm supposed to get out of your room and make myself scarce so you can work."

"Yes, but I have to do some research first. We'll have breakfast on the deck and you can help me."

The sun was bright, the day was going to be hot. I spooned the granola she put in front of me along with juice and coffee.

"You're not supposed to spoil me." She had on a halter top and her workout shorts. A package designed to make me hard all over again.

"Come here a second." She sat next to me and I lifted a cup off her boob. Enticingly firm and beautifully topped with a largish nipple that popped out as I looked at it. I ran my fingers softly over the curve of her feminine flesh.

"Stop that, you're going to make me wet."

"You have spectacular boobs. Promise me to get enough sun to make the tan lines disappear."

"Why?"

"When we are comfortable enough with each other, I am going to do a series of nude black and white studies of these and I don't want to have to Photoshop tan lines out." I leaned over and sucked on the nipple briefly and put the halter cup back.

"You are obstructing my research."

"Yes, but advancing mine. I need those images for a class in the fall."

"Faceless, anonymous images, I hope."

"Yes, but I want to do another series as well. Do you have a favorite stage name that you have used?"

"Marie?"

"Yes, that's fine. I need a storybook titled 'Marie at the Lake'. Nude, but not pornographic or even especially erotic. Action and relaxation shots. A miniature of a typical day here by a wood nymph. Your face always hidden. No full on crotch shots. Your gorgeous flesh in different light and shadow."

She stared. "Are you deliberately trying to turn me on? Sitting there with your young chiseled body and muscles everywhere? Talking up my body as though I was the Venus de Milo?"

I pushed back the bench and pulled her over my lap, face down. The shorts came off quickly and I kneaded the tough globes in front of me, working from waist over butt and down thighs to calves and ankles. I leaned down and licked her neck, passing along a dose of her own dominance.

She forced herself up and stood in front of me, her sex in my face, pulling on my hair and muttering to herself, "How am I going to work with him around?"

She sat next to me again and said, "You have marvelous hands. I could lie across you all day. But I am going to get us some more coffee and I am going to sit across the table, and you are going to talk to me about the subconscious autoerotic business." Her tone was sharp. When she stood up and started to gather the dishes, I put a firm arm around her and ran my middle finger up her cleft. It was wet and delicious.