Anna's Mystery Plan Pt. 03

Story Info
Building the Team.
12.6k words
4.73
3.6k
00

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's Mystery Plan - Part 3 - Building the Team

Chapter 7 - Sophie Requires Correction

I had a sense of quiet relief as I sipped my coffee and watched the sun rise across the lake. With not a breath of air, the water was a perfect mirror of the mountain behind it. Karen and Sophie were standing at my shoulders, fresh from the shower in long white robes. No one talked but the unspoken question was, "All right, Anna, what next?"

Sophie retrieved a tray from the kitchen and we gathered around in chairs, with plates on our knees. The sun was warm on our faces.

As we put our plates back on the tray, I pulled Karen into my lap. "Ok, the real Karen is back. Do you think Anna is about to throw a curve at us, or should we continue to work on regular things?"

"The real Karen. I like that. Does it mean it's ok to get spacey like yesterday and be the unreal Karen?"

Sophie took our hands and led us back to the nest for a cuddle and a talk. We'd worked out the demands of three bodies for sex and just nestled up against each other. The real Karen kissed me gently and I kissed the very real Sophie, who still seemed a bit dreamy. She lay back against me and said, "Karen, I think I am enveloped in a testosterone fog. Every time a veil of fog passes, my skin tingles, my nipples get hard and my bottom gets juicy. I feel like one of those women in the romance novels, who swoons every time her man gallops up."

Karen pulled Sophie over on top and kneaded her butt. "Cuz, it's worse than that. He's got this big cock that paralyzes you. Every time he enters me, my body cheers and gets ready to come. He talks to us about work and seems to know as much as we do. At eighteen! I just realized this morning that I am an owned woman. I want to be with him all the time. I desperately don't want him to leave me."

It sounded like pack behavior to me. I suddenly had two vulnerable beauties on my hands. They were ready to throw in with their alpha. I used my hands like wolf paws, stroking and prodding. My teeth nipped at their neck muscles, marking them. I actually growled in the lowest octave I could reach. I touched foreheads with both of them, sending a sleep message.

I eased away to find a think place. I took a blow up seat and found a boulder on the knoll behind the house. Stripped down to my shorts, I closed my eyes, absorbed Vitamin D, and considered the state of play. Anna worked hard to preserve the anonymity of her power. Most of us had no idea of her warrior forces, her adversaries, and her ultimate purposes, except what she chose to tell us. A few bodies, whose genetics were likely known only to her, had cerebral communication skills that conferred great power. An even smaller number had cloaking and force projection skills that allowed human domination of significant potential consequence. I was a conscript in Anna's army. A very junior conscript, still learning the terms of his enlistment, which was not voluntary. I had been instructed, through Karen, to use the summer to sharpen my skills. With two pack females now groveling before me, that task seemed to be going well. Although the harder part was finding an equilibrium point where the three minds were comfortable with and working well with each other.

A shadow obscured the sun. "Hmmm. Eyes closed. Getting burned. Wheels turning, no doubt..."

I needed Sophie to find me out without causing an emotional disaster. She went on, "There's lunch on the deck. Let's talk about work and play."

I opened my eyes as she reached out a hand. I took it and kissed the owner. "You exert a powerful female force on me. I had to come here to clear my head."

She rode down the hill on my back, pulling my hair and threatening violent use of her female force.

We sat at the table and held hands. She didn't want to let go. "That pile of paper in the computer room is intimidating."

I looked at her and sucked on a finger. "That's an impressive piece of work. You will get an honors degree out of it."

"You were thinking about the three of us, weren't you? I don't have a future in social psychology. It's been creeping up on me. When the thought first went through my head a few days ago, I said to myself, "Well, there's six years of your life pissed away." She laughed, remembering last night.

She turned on the bench and pressed her head to my chest. My fingers worked her shoulders. Her voice was almost a whisper. "I've been having dreams about being in a box with the walls closing in. From outside somewhere, you are yelling at me to get out, get out..."

Karen was on the bench behind her, raising up the shirt so she could get at Sophie's firm tits with the stiff nipples.

"Ooh, both of you. I don't deserve this. Throw me in the lake and walk away."

Karen and I looked at each other. Depression twice in a couple of days. Time for tough words and deeds.

I turned and eased her shorts down. The pretty ass shone in the midday sun. I gave it a hard belt.

"Ahhh."

"You are not allowed to wallow in self-pity." Another very hard slap.

After ten, she was sobbing. "Stop. please stop. That really hurts."

Karen knelt by her, applying ointment.

My voice was hard. "Anna wouldn't permit this, and I won't either. You are one of the most beautiful, talented women on the planet. There is no reason for your head to be so screwed up. You just finished a first class PhD dissertation that will get wide visibility. In the fall, you are going to be appointed Assistant Professor and teach brilliantly. That is the perch Anna wants you to occupy while her plans mature. If you don't find a better lover than me, I will be at your beck and call."

Karen kissed me approvingly. I touched her head and said, "I decided to break the last of her defenses because she wasn't doing it herself."

She answered, "Yes. Let's divert her mind for the rest of the day."

I raised Sophie up and said, "I will beat you again if I catch you putting yourself down. If Karen can leave her inhibitions behind, so can you."

I kissed her tenderly and wiped tears away. I touched her head with mine carefully and sent a big smiley her way. The head came up with a shivering kiss for me.

"God, I am putty in your arms. Are you really fixing me up? The uninhibited me?"

Chapter 8 - Anticipating Anna's Plans

Karen prepared lunch while I got the canoe out. Sophie was placed in the middle, with a cushion for her tender rear. I instructed her to take the top off and apply sunscreen lightly.

"Still after tanned tits, are you?" She laughed, lay back and closed her eyes.

Karen and I paddled lazily. The sun was hot. In the middle of all that emotion, I had decided Sophie's short term future for her. A junior teaching job did sound like an excellent spot for an operative, especially one with Sophie's many charms and intellect.

As I pondered where she should teach, another thought entered. The three of us were going to be a team. For the moment, a hidden team, part of Anna's reserve forces. Which meant we needed to concentrate on getting prepared to go to war, however that might be waged. Jeremy needed to be an engineering undergraduate at the same school with Sophie, but no apparent connection.

Karen headed the canoe toward a quiet cove with no houses near it. The canoe crunched on the beach and I took our picnic to a lightly shaded spot.

We lounged in low beach chairs and munched on sandwiches. There was fresh cold lemonade. I was glad for the absence of alcohol. They looked at me. "You are very quiet."

"I'm waiting for you to tell me the box is gone, buried in the past. Take your shorts off, walk to the canoe and back and tell us how uninhibited you now are."

She colored, but did it. My cock started hardening at the alluring body. My speedo was going to bulge soon.

Karen said, "Sophie, you could have any man you want with that body and the rest of you."

She straddled my chair, legs spread wide. "But I am bound to this one. He has a strange hold on me."

Before things got out of control, I sent her back to her own chair.

I spoke slowly. "I'm not sure whether Anna has got to me or not, but the short term fog is clearing. Sophie will be able to easily get an appointment at the small private university in Silicon Valley that also has an engineering school where I will enroll. Karen will sell the house she and I currently live in, and find a new one in the hills to the west. To the outside world, we are three people sharing a house and living independently otherwise. That's not uncommon and should not attract notice."

I stopped for reaction. They looked calm. The alpha male business was working.

"Anna is using us as reserve forces. She doesn't want us to know more right now. Our two priorities are to get more fit and better trained in stealth methods, and to absorb as much technology as we can."

They looked relieved. A plan, even a lightly described effort, was better than our summer of uncertainty. I lay back and closed my eyes.

It was cool and someone was pulling my hair. "Wake up. We need to go back."

Without opening my eyes, I reached up and caressed the boobs above. Karen boobs. I wrapped around the waist and pulled myself up. Everything about the hug was nice. The lips were warm and welcoming. We touched heads and she said, "We've turned a corner, haven't we?"

I answered, "Yes. Not sure we are on right track, but we'll find out soon enough."

Sophie was in the back seat of the canoe, with clothes on, gesturing to us to get in. The sky was clouding up and the wind rising. Sophie had pulled herself together and was in the driver's seat, giving orders. This was a very good sign.

I took the bow seat and Karen relaxed in the middle. The wind rose steadily going back and there was a six inch chop by the time we finished. It had been a good workout. Karen glanced at me and nodded.

By late afternoon, it was raining hard. Karen made a fire. Sophie and I clustered in front of it working on loose ends of the paper. Karen had taken in all the nesting items and scattered them in front of the fire. Hot toddies were distributed. I lay back with an arm around my loving mother. My very loving mother who touched her head to me and sent a big warm thank you. I nibbled on her ear.

Sophie said, "Stop that! No laziness around me. I will beat on you."

I stretched to catch her ankle and we folded the body in with us. Karen hummed. I hummed. Sophie said, "Oh shit," and hummed too. The rain beat on the metal roof. It was good to have a cozy warm retreat. I spread a blanket over the women and the booze put them to sleep immediately.

I sat on the sofa in front of the fire, sipping the hot liquid. My brain was in high gear, darting down avenues of possibilities. In what seemed like only days, my life had changed from confident high school grad to pack leader facing a very uncertain and threatening future. All without an explicit message from our matriarch. My new packmates had had their lives upended too. Invaded by a young alpha male with plenty of hormones and a big cock. Reshaped by a sense of imminent conflict with an unknown enemy.

We needed to get back to the city and put Plan A into operation. I wondered if the women felt the same way. I could use the power on them if not. My attitude towards the power was different now. Karen's apprehensions and worries had made me nervous about exploring my boundaries. The experiences with Sophie had changed that. I had used it to get her over the hump on the dissertation. I would need to use it again soon to influence Sophie's academic appointment. And my own late admission to engineering school. Karen would notice, had probably already noticed, since those who had the power were aware when it was used nearby.

I was finishing these speculations when a body rose out of the blankets and climbed into my arms. Her forehead touched me and she said, "I could feel you over there. Like little pulses of light. Hasn't happened before. You are getting stronger."

Sophie pulled a blanket with her and covered the three of us. "I know something strange is going on. It's like ghosts in the attic. Secret little noises. Flashes of light. Someone inside my head talking to me."

I positioned Sophie so her head was touching both of us. "We've been wondering if you noticed. It is possible you have some of the same power we do. Can you actually hear me talking directly to you without using my voice?"

Her head jerked back. "Yes, I could... I did. It's totally different than anything I've ever felt before."

She eyed us a little suspiciously. "Do you use that a lot?"

Karen smiled at her, "No. Hardly at all. Anna told me to be very careful because enemies sometimes have it and can sense when they are around someone else who has it. Jeremy's is much stronger than mine. He promised me not to use it unless I was around, but I think things are changing fast."

She put her head back against ours and said out loud, "Talk to me again."

I said, directly, "If you have the power, we can help you develop it." Karen added, directly, "I can feel you coming at me a bit, not very strong."

She pulled back and looked at us. "I'll be damned."

I got up and went to start dinner. Brought them some wine and said to stay where they were.

The menu was pasta carbonara with fresh asparagus and salad. I diced some ham to go with the pasta.

Dinner was subdued. Sophie was absorbing something about her relatives she hadn't known. Perhaps something about herself she hadn't suspected. And these new developments against a rollercoaster of emotions the last few days.

I reached for her hand. "The dissertation is done. Remember that. You are going to be a Doctor of Philosophy and no one can take that away from you."

She tried to smile at me but I could see the vulnerability in her eyes. After clearing, I made tea and took it to them with cookies. They wanted me back between them. I squeezed in and was immediately leaned on. Sophie closed her eyes and said, "When we get worried, he will be here to lean on?"

Karen pulled my hair and said, "Looks that way. He is big and strong, and when he takes us, that feels good too." They started wrestling across my lap. Strong bodies with outstanding charms.

Sophie crept up my body and said in a low voice, "We are really going to do that stuff you said at lunch? I am going to teach, starting this fall?"

I hugged and kissed them both and said, "Is this an ok time to talk about the details?"

They hummed.

"Sophie needs to go on the university website and study the sociology department and see where she might teach as an adjunct. Easier to get one of those appointments, and luckily, you don't have to live on the poverty stipend they offer. I will get myself organized for some sort of special admission to the undergrad engineering program. May have to use some of the persuasion you learned about today. Karen needs to dig into the ridiculous real estate market and find us a place that meets our privacy needs. Doesn't matter what shape it is in. We intend to make some alterations of our own." I smiled at them.

Sophie said, "That's hellishly well organized, Jeremy. Did Anna plant that scheme?"

"I honestly don't know. She has the power, for sure, so getting inside our heads is part of the program, I guess."

All three of us were fading, and sort of slid into a heap inside, with light rain still falling. It cleared off in the night and I woke to see Karen in the moonlight quietly making her way to the bathroom. I followed. I stood next to her as she made water in the toilet and shot a strong action signal through the air. She jerked and reached out to grab my cock. "Yes, I felt that. You're getting better with it." Sophie's tits were against my bare back and she said, "Yes, I felt it too."

They wouldn't let me go without holding him. My hands bent their heads down and massaged their necks before reaching around for a boob. "If you handle my equipment, it frees me to handle your equipment."

Sophie whispered, "Maybe we like that. If the two of us try to send you something through the air, does it get there?"

"Not yet, but let's work on it in the next few days. Would come in handy for self-defense."

We got rearranged in the nest of pillows and duvets. Karen said to Sophie, "I feel like we are launching into a great adventure. There is something about being around him these days that fires you up." They muscled me, kissing and hugging each other. I felt like a Girl Scout leader. Without the right parts, of course. Out of the blue, I said, "Will the Girl Scouts and the Boy Scouts ever merge?"

"Not again! Where did that come from?"

"Your chatter was making me feel like a Girl Scout leader. Without the right parts. I wondered if a guy could ever lead a Girl Scout outing?"

"Over a whole lot of dead bodies, I'll bet."

Sophie added, "We don't mind following a guy. You make us feel good, at least most of the time."

"Is sex with me better than with a real Girl Scout leader?" That brought a flurry of blows down on my head. I pulled them in tight and closed my eyes, wondering what the answer was.

Karen was still nestled in my arms with the sun shining through her hair when Sophie arrived with coffee, juice and rolls.

We sat up and munched and talked about our calendars. It seemed each of us now had good reasons to go back to town. If we spent the morning cleaning up our mess, we could be home in time for dinner. And come back the next time a window opened up.

Chapter 9 - New Arrangements

A week later, the cute secretary to the undergraduate Dean of Admissions was happy to get me an interview after I planted an urgency thought in her mind. When shown in, he looked me over curiously. My papers were on his desk. "You have a strong high school record and extremely high test scores. Tell me, why are you in my office now, just a month before school starts?"

"It's a family issue, sir. I was supposed to spend this as a gap year, traveling with my mother in Europe. But she has come down with hepatitis and been told by the doctors not to leave the area. I know it is asking a lot, but it seemed that I should start college while helping her recover."

"You are seeking admission to our engineering program, which is popular and competitive. Do you have a good reason why I should admit you, rather than send you to junior college somewhere?"

"I have a special interest in the nano side of engineering. I've done some personal exploration in that space and believe I am ready to move directly into nano-engineering theory and practice. It would be a waste for me to take a standard pre-engineering track at JC. I think I could be an effective research assistant to one of your faculty members."

He stared at me for a long moment. "You have no lack of ambition, Jeremy, and excellent preparation for engineering. Let me talk to some faculty about your case. You'll hear from us one way or the other within a week."

For a few seconds, I wavered about the ethics of prompting him, but the thought of Anna's needs propelled a message about his needing this bright eighteen year old in the next engineering class straight to his mind. He shook his head as he stood to shake my hand, and I knew it had been received.

My phone chimed as I got to the car and Karen announced, "I think I've already found a good place. Can you meet me there? I have Sophie with me."

Twenty minutes later, I was pulling into a steep driveway five hundred feet up in the hills. The real estate woman was full of the usual enthusiasm as she showed us around, but it was a Spanish colonial in pretty tough shape that was being sold by a couple in their Eighties with no nearby children who were going to an assisted living facility on the flatlands near the Bay.

We walked out to a knoll at the rear of the house, shaded by several large oaks. There were no neighbors for several hundred yards. "The property comes with an approved permit for a swimming pool and spa. The owners became too infirm to enjoy it before getting to the construction."