Anna's Mystery Plan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't tell me you were moving."

"Did they tell you about it?"

"Sounds incredible. Karen said she came into some money from her aunt."

"Rich aunts can be useful?" I leaned back for a kiss. Afterwards, I said, "It's in tough shape. Know any architects who do remodels?"

She laughed and laughed as Sophie and Karen came into the room. "Yes! My aunt!"

We had a great hug over that, and I left them to plan a meeting at the house if the agent called saying our offer had been accepted.

Joshua Greenberg was an Associate Professor of Engineering Systems, and also acted as coordinator of undergrad programs and admissions. He was from the area, had gone to Berkeley, and had a PhD from MIT. Knowing the indenture Sophie had just completed, I was humble and congratulatory about his academic achievements. It was the right move. He talked about selling his soul to the dissertation committee. He quizzed me about nano and I fed back some of the current research and where I thought I ought to begin my studies.

I probed cautiously and could see approval. He glanced up at Dean Carey and said, "Hugh, I think you are justified in making an exception for Jeremy. I'd like to have him in the entering group."

Carey had me walk back to his office to deal with paperwork. "You did well. Joshua has a reputation for eating undergraduates alive." We chuckled and I said, "I watched my cousin suffer through her PhD and figured MIT would have pushed him hard, even with all those smarts."

"Is a PhD in your future?" he asked.

"I'm probably smart enough for one, but it takes some sorting out to build up your courage and commit. Maybe in two or three years, I'll have a better handle on that."

He clapped me on the shoulder, "I like you, Jeremy. You have your head in good shape."

Half an hour later, I left with a handful of papers and a tuition invoice due on registration day. Carey's secretary told me the Housing people liked to see freshmen on campus, but were fresh out of space. My nearby off campus living would work fine.

Before heading home, I sent Greenberg a polite note asking if he could recommend some texts, since the bookstore seemed empty of things in the nano area.

Sophie was on the patio in her bikini but her nose was buried in an impressive looking book.

She looked up and asked for some soda. I changed to my suit and brought two.

She gave me the up eyebrow look that meant I should spill the beans.

I cast the answer to her in the air and waited to see if she could decode anything.

She frowned and then smiled. "Almost. I could tell you got in, but no details."

I leaned over and touched her forehead and gave her exactly the same message again.

She looked up and giggled. "Yes! I did hear that. Oh, Jeremy, this is such fun."

I ran my fingers through her scalp and pulled on the blond hair gently. "Yes, it is fun, but there will be times when it keeps us out of danger."

I added, "I'm feeling a little guilty about using it on Carolyn given what happened."

She stood and grabbed my hand, pulling us into the pool. We came up with her riding my back, legs around my middle.

"You are such a stud. She was wide open for some loving. I'll bet she would have done everything the same even if you hadn't messed with her mind."

"It's ok if she is around getting sex from me?"

I backed up to the side and she sat on it with legs over my shoulders. I massaged her toes.

"I'm insanely jealous. Our relationship is down the tubes..."

I turned around and licked the gusset of her suit bottom. "I need to repair the relationship, I guess." I pushed the suit to one side and rubbed a finger on her clit.

"Jeremy! Not out here in the open!"

She added, "Besides, I was teasing. I like her. That's the best girl sex I've ever had. I can't believe we can have livein threesomes and foursomes."

"If I leave you alone, do you promise to sleep with me tonight?"

"And have your poor loving mother out in the cold?"

I laughed and threw her into the pool.

She climbed back into my arms, face to face and minus her bottoms. Her mouth was at my ear. "Actually, you can have me now, and you can have me tonight..."

We splashed and played in the water for a few more minutes and were just getting out when Karen showed up. "Things were slow at the office, so I came home for some laps and lunch. You two look like trouble."

"She's been offering me her body. She heard me this morning with heads touching."

"He was teasing me with a message about getting into the university and seeing if I was hearing it."

Karen hugged me. "You devil. All of your plans are falling into place."

"Let's have lunch and talk about plans. I'm nervous."

Karen had stopped at the deli and the shrimp salad was delicious. I skipped the wine and had fresh lemonade.

"Our plan to settle in and look very normal is succeeding. I think Anna will be pleased. We need to decide whether to ask her for more direction, or whether to follow some of the ideas I had at the lake about physical conditioning and combat training."

Karen was looking tough. "Let's start preparing, and we can find ways for some of it to filter back to her. She'll be all over us if she is not happy."

Sophie was lounging in my lap, trying out muscles on me."What about Carolyn?"

Karen looked over, "Well?"

"We are training to make the grade for admission to a club that does midnight games in the foothills. Maybe she would like to try out with us. The two of you are in charge of inventing the club."

Karen said, "I need a little nap. Anyone else interested?"

We were crisscrossed over each other when Sophie's phone rang. "Hello? Oh hi, let me put you on speaker."

Carolyn's voice was soft and warm. "I'm sitting here with a journal article review to do, and missing your company."

"Come over, we were just talking about you."

"Bad things, I suppose. About rude dinner guests."

"Hurry up and bring stuff for a sleepover."

"May I introduce you to my cat? He is very nice."

"Yes. We like cats. Bring him."

"I will bring dinner; you did last night, it's my turn."

"If you take too long, he will beat you." I growled loudly in the background.

"The door is open, just come in and find us."

We were still dozing when Carolyn crept into the bedroom and started discarding clothes. I kept my eyes closed, but when she got to the edge of the bed, I reached out and pulled her in tight against me.

"Oof, you devil. You were waiting."

Her boobs were just as nice as last night. I licked both of them and rubbed between her legs.

I was starting a kiss when a large yellow cat jumped on the bed and purred loudly as he marched over several bodies and found his boss lady.

"His name is Richard the Third, after the English King, but he answers to Ritchie."

Ritchie relaxed on the pillow above our heads and purred in satisfaction about this new location.

I went back to kissing Carolyn, which was a nice way to spend time. I liked her strong, tight body.

"Do you go to the gym? This body is not from sitting around."

"I was a runner in school, and took up yoga to help with the pressure of my degree. The gym saves me from getting soft."

"I like the soft parts of you. The hard parts too."

"You are a problem for me. I was sitting there in my office, trying to work, but every other thought was about last night. I've never had a guy stir things up like that before..."

"So finding a guy who likes you and treats you decent is a problem?"

Karen and Sophie had their eyes open, gazing at her and smiling. "He's very good at nesting. Gets you in here all warm and lovey, and you can't think about work or any of your troubles."

Ritchie walked over to say hello to two new friends. He got his ears scratched and purred as he settled on them. "Your cat is building his welcome."

I had Carolyn's back against me facing the others so I could rub her tits and generally make a nuisance of myself.

Karen's smartphone was ringing. Richie jumped up and put his paw on it. Karen pulled it out from under the paw and answered. Her voice immediately got very excited. "Yes, yes, of course. I think the additional funds arrived today. They have agreed to the contingency about sale of this house? Wow! That's terrific. When do you think we can close? Yes, that's fine. You will be my agent as well? Edith, I can't thank you enough. Send me an email with the particulars about escrow."

Karen, in her sexy underwear, was hopping on the bed. "They accepted! They are so anxious to move that they will take a note from me to cover the sale of this house so we can close early. And the real estate woman has a cousin in the pool business who will start as soon as the permit is transferred to us."

Ritchie jumped to the bookcase to get out of the way of bodies hugging and kissing.

I stood and held Carolyn upside down."Professor, I'm very sorry but you are not moving into this house." My tongue moved the panties to one side so that I could get a good hard swipe across all of her pussy. She screamed for me to put her down. Sophie and Karen got hold of my arm and we fell in a tangle.

Carolyn's head came up. "Not moving here?"

I laid her across my knees and removed the lacy briefs. This was a very fine ass, indeed. I started gently swatting her, alternating sides.

"Why is he beating me?"

"He does that to his women when he is happy. Makes us cry and love him."

I turned her over and said, "I should ravish you for coming over in the middle of the day, but instead, let's show you the new house and go shopping for gym equipment."

We stopped by Carolyn's gym, which catered to women, and I asked a tough, buff amazon about buying some workout gear. "Oh, so you are stealing one of my customers?"

I told her Carolyn loved the classes, and in fact was bringing in two new customers later this week. The amazon, whose name was Anita, pointed me to a shop in San Jose that would give me a discount if I used her name.

It took an hour to find the place and check out the mass of equipment in their showroom. A check for $10,000 covered delivery and setup in the new house. I arranged to call as soon as the setup location was ready.

Carolyn loved the hillside house as much as we did. "OMG, I'm lounging in the pool already! Sophie, you and I are going to tear up the department working together out here!"

Sophie saw my smirk and got me in a headlock. "When he looks like that, it usually means trouble for us."

I gestured for them to come over, and pulled the three of us into head touching embrace, "The role of subliminal sex cues in athletic performance."

I stepped back and stared at them. Karen was behind me, massaging my neck and whispering about how totally bad I was to do that.

They stared at me, hands clenched together. Carolyn thought I had said that out loud, but Sophie knew I hadn't and was shaking a little.

I added, "You have a whole campus full of study subjects. I'm sure you can get funding. The coaches alone will be all over you about the implications."

My hands were under Carolyn's shirt, pushing up her bra and getting a good grip. "Guess what, you are going to be the youngest P.I. in the department, and when the grant comes through, you can get the chair to put Sophie on as acting assistant professor subject to PhD."

I said, "Let's go for a run, I need to get rid of some excess energy."

They yelled, "You sure do," as we went to the car.

Carolyn looked at Sophie, who was in front with her, "He's not completely crazy, is he?"

Sophie glared at Karen and me in the back, nuzzling at each other, and said, "I'm afraid not. After he got my dissertation back on track, it had a lot of sex in it."

"This is what happens, just hanging around him?"

"Karen and I get a lot of loving and it improves your outlook on life."

"You can say that again. I don't know that I've felt this up in the world in years."

The run was fast and hard and everyone met the pace. I was thinking about Greenberg and my course load this fall. Perhaps I could get him to take me on for some units of undergrad research devoted to nano. A free rein to explore under his loose direction. Actually, I already knew that the dark side was where I wanted to be, but needed a lot more work on the nuts and bolts, so to speak. Maybe there was a junior faculty member with related interests to mine.

An elbow caught me. Sophie's glance was hard. "You're planning more trouble for us, aren't you?"

I patted her hard butt. "For once, I was planning for me. Have to pick some courses and get organized for school. Only a couple of weeks away. Do you and Carolyn have something cooked up yet?"

"We are going to see the chair at five. They usually hire some grad students to take the pressure off the faculty with the large introductory courses. I can probably do that while we wait for other ideas to mature."

"Those guys taking the course for major requirements are going to be thinking about your body and not what you are trying to teach them."

"That's a hazard, isn't it? Socially restrained mating behavior. Sounds less raw that way."

Karen and I prepared dinner while the other two were at the Dean's office. Hamburgers on the grill and potato salad. Berries for dessert. I looked for a soft red in the wine rack.

Carolyn and Sophie, already a team, came bouncing in. "OMG, you won't believe this. She was so impressed with our story that she is going to do the assistant professor subject to PhD without waiting for any grants!"

I hugged them and thought that hamburgers wasn't much of a celebration. It didn't matter. They were effervescent. Karen and I smiled at each other.

Later, we were preparing for bed and Carolyn looked a little worried when she came in from the bathroom. The very short nightie had delicate embroidery on it, and when she twirled for us, it flew up wonderfully above her waist. What it didn't hide looked wonderful too.

Sophie clutched me and whispered, "That's some competition I've got there." I chewed on her ear and sent reassuring messages. She pulled my hand to her breast.

Carolyn said, "My grandmother gave me this as a graduation present. Said a girl needed something nice to sleep in. Whispered in my ear that she had one like it, which she wore when she was horny. Worked like a charm, she said."

Karen, sensing the nightie might not last long, asked Carolyn to come sit by her so she could see the fabric.

Sophie and I hitched ourselves over towards Karen. Sophie pulled gently on the hair. I massaged the neck and bare shoulders, sending a very soft message about sex with friends. Carolyn sighed and fell into a clinch with Karen. I pushed my head against Sophie's and said this was going to work just fine and was it ok to share me with a third woman.

She pushed me flat and lay on top, squirming and laughing. "You are so totally bad, Jeremy. You've got all three of us sexed up and panting for your cock. It's not fair for one guy to have that much luck!"

I climbed behind Carolyn and relieved her of the nightie. "This is fabulous. If it were our wedding night, I would be speechless. But these two are dangerous jocks known for their roughhousing. We are not taking chances on destroying the art."

I rolled her into the naked grip of my other lovers and left them to mess around.

There was a message in my mail to call Anna. I grabbed my cell and went back to bed. The women saw my serious look and calmed down. I lay in the middle, placed the call, and pressed speaker.

"Jeremy, you are prompt this evening."

"Anna, believe it or not, we are getting organized. Classes and so forth are under control. We will move into the house in a week. There is a new person with us, but perhaps you already know that."

"I do. Hello Carolyn, you come well recommended.Those three relatives of mine will fill you in later. I wonder if you would excuse us for just a minute or two."

Carolyn walked away, looking bewildered.

"What I called about is a developing situation that needs your attention. Perhaps surveillance is a better word. This is an open connection, so I will arrange for a secure briefing in the next few days. My sources tell me that a group in the South Bay is planning a special event that we do not want to happen. It may tax your resources to deflect it. But, compared to your other plans, this is top priority. Visit our normal location for secure messages tomorrow for more information and coordination. And, by the way, I am pleased with your progress on the house, and on landing Carolyn as an ally in our work. Good night."

I touched heads with Karen as Sophie went to get Carolyn. She said, "Jeremy, it's happening as you predicted. She wants to use us for sensitive assignments. You were the one who said we had to get ready." She got me in a headlock and rolled us over, pretending to beat me.

Sophie and Carolyn stood by the side of the bed. "What gives?" Karen and I lay there, arms around each other. She said, "He is being bad again." I said, "Get some beers, we need to tell Carolyn what is going on."

Karen, Sophie and I sat on the bed, lotus style, completely naked. Carolyn said, "Serious family conferences in the altogether?"

I gestured to the middle of our circle. "Sit. You are permitted the work of art nightie if you like."

She looked at the four beautiful tits staring at her, and looked down at her own impressive chest. "So, you are going to talk and study our tits at the same time? What kind of seminar is this?"

That broke everyone up and I pulled her into my lap, sending calming messages. She relaxed and gazed up at me. Karen and Sophie frowned.

Inserting a little male dominance in my voice, I said, "Carolyn, you have fallen in with three renegades. We come from a family with a many generation history of special service, most of which we are not allowed to talk about. The woman on the phone was Karen's mother, Sophie's aunt, and my grandmother. She is the current head of the family and the rest of us take orders from her. She sits at the center of a web of communications that keeps her informed on many subjects of interest to the family. From time to time, she asks the rest of us to do "chores," as she calls them. That call tonight was telling us that confidential information about a chore near here is coming in the next day or two.

"You are welcome to join us, or if you would rather not, that is fine too. I know we can trust you to keep our work to yourself."

My eyes asked Karen and Sophie to add to that, if they wished. Instead, they reached out and pressed Carolyn's hands in theirs, smiling.

I could tell by her look that Carolyn wasn't sure she should be hearing this lying totally and deliciously naked in my lap. I sent a strong message to relax.

She was frozen in place, but whispered, "This is incredible. What have I got myself into?"

Sophie and Karen descended on her. I grabbed my beer and went back to my interrupted email session.

A little while later, bodies crept up on me and boobs pressed into my back. I turned off the machine and reached for the closest body, which was Carolyn's. Over my shoulder, kicking and complaining, we went back to bed. I signaled to kill the lights and open the French doors.

We lay together, her back to my front. My hands worked on her boobs, gently. Karen said she and Sophie were going to the hot tub spa. I didn't say anything, waiting for her. My probe came back with a sense of peacefulness.

She turned into me to deliver a wet passionate kiss. I wondered whether she wanted sex, or reassurance, or both.

She straddled across my thigh, rubbing. "I am supposed to be upset and confused and mad."

"But you're not."

"No, and it's all your fault." She laughed.

"Umm. When do I get the results of your analysis?" I nuzzled at her neck and licked her ear.