All Comments on 'Anna's Mystery Plan Pt. 09'

by SierraSprite

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ag2507ag2507almost 3 years ago

Does that mean I have to wait until I am 76 to read the sequel?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

While I enjoyed the series, the ending seemed rushed, abrupt. The afterword/author notes about a sequel are well received.

Hat said, the revelations are inconsistent with Jeremy’s character: he lost his loyalty to Karen. That relationship was literally a lifetime in the making. He wouldn’t have considered Anna & Rolf mother and father, they never filled the roles. They were sperm donor and surrogate. In the end, When Jeremy got the chance to digest the information, he would have explained his feelings about Anna, Rolf, and Karen, to Karen and the other women.

Tootsall222Tootsall222almost 3 years ago

One discrepancy is found in the cooling system for the black suits. When you remove thermal energy from one place you must emit it from another. Thus the condensor coiks on your refrigerator, air conditioner, or in this case, cool suit will be warmer and observable by thermal imaging,

SierraSpriteSierraSpritealmost 3 years agoAuthor
Absolutely Correct!

Encouraging that students are actually paying attention in Physics courses!

In this case, a bit of fancy engineering with a molten salt in the backpack deals with the problem. The reservoir is surrounded by cooling tubes to maintain the low IR profile. This works for about an hour, after which the wearer has a hot pain in the ass!

Talia slipped up and mentioned the device to her CIA minder, and the next thing you know, some black suited guys appeared and confiscated everything, saying it was a matter of national security. So much for trying to be helpful!

StanRamesStanRamesover 2 years ago

Interesting. Almost done with all the stories. This one was LONG. I see "Author's Note: Many of Anna's mysteries have been revealed, but not all. In due course there will be a Book 2, in which Jeremy and Talia undertake new roles and new challenges. For those who are interested in such things, the development of Book 1 began on 1/21/17.", yet this Book One is dated 2021. Must mean a 4-year lead time? Puzzling.

We must have crossed paths at some point. Eastern High Sierra, Bodie, Death Valley, then Seattle and even Bothell. Oddly, no mention of Bishop. Remember when the ONLY traffic light in the valley between Mohave and Reno was at Line Street in Bishop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous