Anna's New Business Ch. 01

Story Info
Anna is in trouble with money but her friend Emma helps her.
6.4k words
4.44
7.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEGE
DEGE
57 Followers

ANNA'S NEW BUSINESS O1

It was a slow Friday after a dull and boring week. Anna had already finished her last class and was walking slowly among the noisy crowd that was quickly leaving college. As she crossed the intersection to the next aisle, she heard her friend Emma calling her from behind.

"Hey Freckles! Are you going home?" Emma asked.

"Yes indeed," Anna replied.

"Any plans for tonight?" Emma asked.

" Just staying at my apartment to watch some TV," replied Anna nonchalantly.

"Wow... Such a thrilling plan!" mocked Emma.

Anna continued walking, shrugging her shoulders. It was always the same shit every week, although she wasn't happy with it. She always felt that boys didn't find her attractive enough to talk to, and those who did were just losers who didn't even have the slightest chance to invite her on any decent date.

"I have no money to go anywhere, Emma. I'd better not think about it, and Netflix is a good alternative to numb your mind when you are in my situation," Anna explained.

Emma grabbed her lifelong friend's shoulder and gave her a comforting hug while smiling. She cared a lot for her best friend, Anna, and wanted her to smile and enjoy. She wanted her naughty friend back from that dark gray attitude.

"How much money do you have left?" Emma asked with curiosity

"Not much. As a matter of fact, I still couldn't pay my electricity bill. I couldn't afford the increase in my rent as it also went higher than in previous months" complained Anna.

"Ohh, I see.... Any chance you can ask your mom to send you more money?" Emma asked

"No way! Poor mom!!! She already has three jobs and is paying a lot for my rent and tuition. She can't take anymore,

"I'm not sure how you handle paying all your bills, going out almost every day, and buying those gorgeous clothes. Isn't your mom in a similar situation to mine?" protested Anna, her words tinged with unmistakable envy.

Emma smiled once more. A faint blush adorned her face, though it was hardly discernible. She was correct. Anna and Emma had been childhood friends from a rural town far away. Both were children of single mothers and had been acquainted with financial constraints from a young age. However, somehow or another, Emma appeared to have recently discovered a way out of those challenges.

"Don't give me that look. I know what you're thinking...

"I don't want to work as a waitress in a bar or a McDonald's cashier, getting paid two dollars and ending up exhausted every day," she spouted.

There was an awkward silence as both continued walking through the streets. Suddenly, Anna shot a sharp glance at Emma. It was as if something had struck her, a realization about the implications of Emma's words.

"No way I'm getting into drug selling or something similar," she stated. She suddenly stopped her walk and gave Emma a harsh look

"No. No... it's nothing about that. Did you think I would ever put my best friend Freckles at risk?" Emma said with a surprised face

"Is it porn? Prostitution?" Anna wondered laughing

"Not quite like that... I'm not a prostitute!!!" Emma replied, with a bit of shame, trying to avoid getting into details.

There was another long silence, and as Anna furrowed her eyebrows, she kept guessing what all this was about. On the other hand, Emma struggled to find the best way to communicate what she wanted to say to Anna.

"Do you trust me, Freckles?" Emma said holding her hand

"Always," Anna replied, looking at her.

"I can only say that what I have to show you has a lot of fun and excitement. I enjoy this income every time... And it pays fairly well...

"I might confess it has to do with sex, but in an anonymous and careful way. Nobody will ever know who you are. Nobody will be able to trace you to this activity. I've been doing this for two years and you didn't even notice... Did you?" she revealed

Anna paused to think about it. She had always trusted her entire life to her lifelong friend Emma. There were lots of questions in her mind, but as they had already reached her apartment, she didn't want to leave her curiosity unfulfilled. Emma was about to continue her way home and Anna wanted to solve this puzzle before she left.

Emma cut off her friends' words "Let's do this... I'm going to surprise you. I'll bet you 20 dollars that you'll love it.

"Don't mind paying me if I'm right. You're already broke" she proposed with a mischievous smile. It was a take-it-or-leave-it challenge.

"Wow ... Are you that sure...?" Anna reacted with a surprised smile.

Anna had never seen her friend so excited and sure. There was something particularly strong behind the way her words sounded. A spark in her eyes was undoubtedly a guarantee that she meant what she was saying

Emma went directly to the point, "I will be picking you up here at 22hs tonight,

"If you decide to come with me, you'll finally understand what this is all about". "But...Emma...

"I don't feel comfortable about being sexy and seducing someone... I'm not that sexy. I have no luck in sex. I don't recall the last time I had good sex. Men have always been jerks with me," Anna said, putting a lot of excuses in her way.

"Trust me Freckles. Calm down and trust me... " Said Emma, stopping her from continuing her objections

There was an uncomfortable silence between them

"I'll pick you up here at 10PM. Be sure to wear any pretty skirt of yours. Dress sexy. Prepare yourself to spend an awesome night, and leave all other things in my hands. Let me surprise you," said Emma

"You're nuts, " replied Anna with a smile in her face

Emma raised her hand in the air, and Anna complied with a high-five. When she went upstairs, she opened her apartment door, leaving everything on the table as soon as she got in. Then, she lay down on her bed for a while. Her eyes were focused on the ceiling, her mind lost. Her mother's face appeared in her mind, in front of her, as she felt some hesitation and perhaps a bit of guilt building up in her mind.

"What are you about to do, Miss?" Her mind questioned herself. But some wetness in her panties, the idea of sex contact she missed so much, and for so long, was something she couldn't ignore. Her mind struggled between her mother's look at her, and a proposal she knew would be amazing.

She played some chilling music on her laptop, trying to bring her mind to rest. She also took her usual meditation time to release the muscular tension, as she always did. Sometimes, it was her only way to dispel that train of upsetting thoughts. As her body tension receded, she was able to feel her bed engulfing her. Slowly, she fell asleep.

As her phone and laptop insistently beeped for an incoming message she woke up. Startled, she took notice of the hour looking at the clock beside her bed. It was 9:15 and she realized she had overslept. Her mind was running trying to focus on the things she had to do.

Anna jumped out of bed in a rush and ran to the shower. She played the audio message from Emma on the loudspeakers. It was just a reminder about the appointment, with Emma joking and challenging her, questioning if she was going to chicken out. A second message followed, this time in a more commanding tone, telling her not to dare overthink it.

Anna smiled while listening to her friend Emma and the way she patronized her. She loved it. Emma had always been kind of an older sister for her. As she finished showering, she looked at herself in the mirror. Despite having a pretty body, slender legs, a pair of turgid tits, and a beautiful freckled face, she felt not confident with her assets. She dried and brushed her beautiful redhead hair with some soft curls that she knew made her more interesting. She applied some makeup to highlight her wonderful eyes with mascara and some of her favorite red lipstick.

"What should I wear?" she asked herself

Opening her dorm drawers and closet, she took white cotton panties with pink naive details and a matching bra. It might seem childish, but she loved how they looked on her. Then she remembered Emma's words about wearing a skirt. She picked a traditional plaid skirt she loved from late high school adventures, and a beautiful light blue blouse that she felt matched. Even when her mind was racing about what Emma had in store for her, and her thoughts painted the most lustful scenarios, she didn't want to look too easy, too slutty. She preferred that "next-door girl" image, despite what was to happen.

Suddenly the doorbell took her back from her inner thoughts to reality as Emma was getting to her apartment right away. When she opened the door Emma smiled loving what she saw

"You look awesome, Freckles,

"Are you ready?" asked Emma, admiring her friend's look.

Anna kept wandering around her bedroom. It seemed like she would take forever.

"You look stunning. Remember not to overthink it," Emma added while touching her forehead.

Anna struggled a bit to choose a pair of shoes that matched and made sense. Emma softly laughed at her distress and helped her find some high heels that she felt comfortable with.

"Stop beating around, Anna! Let yourself flow! " said Emma smirking

Anna blushed when she looked back at Emma. She knew her so well. She was right as she realized she was actually avoiding leaving.

An Uber Emma called was waiting outside, and after putting some perfume on, both girls got downstairs and entered the car. Emma was holding Anna's nervous hands.

"Trust me. You'll remember this night in the future, and it will be amazing" Emma assured Anna as the car started.

The driver looked at them through the mirror, trying to guess what they were talking about. Nothing, in particular, gave him a clue that they were out for something special. They looked like any other next door girls heading to have a little fun in a disco. As they went through the streets, Anna looked through the car's windows, enjoying the ride.

Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at their destination. It was a secluded area of the city, and the building seemed to be like a typical nightclub from the outside, with two bouncers at the door. This was the kind of place Anna always thought she couldn't afford to go, and nobody invited her to. It was nice to have the chance again to get to party. She got out of the car and looked at the club. Observing the girls around, she felt a bit underdressed, and her mind was about to start thinking again when she felt her arm strongly pulled by Emma. She guided her to the entrance, pulling her out of her recurring thoughts.

Emma greeted both bouncers, and they allowed them to enter with a smile. The powerful sound of music emanated from behind them. As Anna looked to her side, she noticed a bunch of people forming a large queue outside. Suddenly, she felt confident as both she and Emma entered the overcrowded disco. They navigated through the crowded hall, and Emma guided Anna to a particular door. Once the door closed behind them, the music's volume decreased, although they could still feel the bass trembling in their bodies.

They both descended the stairs, immersing themselves in the ambiance of the disco music and indistinct chatter behind. Passing through a couple more doors, Emma led the way to John's office. A meme sign adorned the door, reading "BOSS. Beware... HE BITES," with a cheerful pug's face meme underneath. Anna found it amusing.

Emma knocked on the door and entered. John left his phone on his desk and embraced Emma in a long and affectionate hug. Anna observed him, noticing how he grabbed her waist and pulled her close in a more than intimate manner. She suddenly realized that maybe Emma knew him in more ways than she might think.

John, clad in an expensive suit, radiated the aura of a powerful and wealthy man relishing his position as the club's CEO, evident in his opulent office. Although it might have triggered some alerts about potential danger, Anna trusted Emma so implicitly that she reassured herself not to be intimidated by it. Settling onto a blue velvet sofa, she immersed herself in the numerous pictures of stunning women dancing in the club. Would she be able to dance like that?

Then John glanced at Anna.

"It's rude you didn't introduce your friend,

"Are you going to let me know her?" he demanded.

"She's Freckles, my half sister," Emma told him.

"I love sisters, twins and that kind of stuff," he jocked

"Not from the same mother," Emma added, trying to get his attention off Anna.

"She's stunning," John said with a wicked smile. "Wonder if she will be as good as you are,"

He was evidently the ruler here, and Emma should be subtle and gentle with him. A handsome young man, dressed with style and attitude, he exuded a commanding presence. Anna blushed once again, feeling drawn to his charm. Her mind raced, trying to assess whether she should say anything or let Emma handle the situation.

"I want Freckles to experience level I booths tonight," Emma said going straight to the point

"Is she good? Does she know what it takes?" he continued asking while raising his eyebrow.

"What do you think, John?" Emma asked.

"Please. Stand up Freckles, and give us a chance to admire you," said John.

Anna blushed like a red apple at that moment. She felt so flattered by his words that she would have complied with whatever he commanded her. She stood up and got closer. John approached her, putting his hand over her waist and making her turn around a couple of times.

"Do you approve her?" Emma asked.

"Hmmm... maybe I have to take a closer look," he said, smirking.

"You're always the same." laughed Emma.

Anna got suddenly frozen about what he implied. Did he just say he would want to test her? Did he meant fucking her? Her mind was racing again and her legs started to feel stuck, unable to move. Fortunately Emma came to her rescue.

"Give her a break!!" Emma interceded "Don't you ever have enough? Let her know your club first".

John didn't appreciate being halted in that manner, but somehow Emma's influence over him proved effective. Anna expressed gratitude for her friend's expertise and made a mental note to inquire about how to handle John.

"Okay, sweetheart," he acquiesced, "but you know I can't have a mediocre performance in my club. Can you guarantee that she'll deliver what's expected?" he demanded.

"Of course, John. You can consider her just as good as me," she said.

"OK then... You'll be accountable for her performance from now on," he sentenced.

You could feel a heavy mood in that room at the moment.

"Is she old enough?" John added when he noticed her plaid skirt.

"Oh... That? She loves playing the little girl... Of course she's old enough. I will never let you down. You know me" - said Emma.

Reluctantly, John opened a drawer and retrieved a golden plastic card. He slid it into the reader until a beep confirmed its connection to the system. Typing something on his notebook, he then turned to Emma and asked.

"What would her nickname be?" John asked.

"Freckles," Emma said and smiled without even looking at Anna.

Anna felt a sense of astonishment and realized it was best to keep her thoughts to herself, trusting Emma as much as Emma trusted her. John's words lingered in her mind: "You'll be accountable for her performance." What kind of performance? Would she be up to the occasion?

"I'll be looking at her performance records closely," John pointed, raising his finger.

Her lifetime friend took the card with a smile. She gave a long french kiss to John and whispered something in his ear. He caressed her waist going down to her ass, but she slipped out before he grabbed her. Emma took Anna's hand and they both left the office.

As they exited John's area Anna stopped Emma and cornered her to the next wall. She had an intimidating stern look in her eyes

"Are you serious? Did you fuck that guy?" inquired Anna.

"Yes... And no... " replied Emma with a smile on her face.

"Don't bullshit me Emma. Did you, or did you not? There's no other option sis," Anna demanded.

"You won't understand Anna," Emma excused herself.

"You did!!!" Said Anna smirking.

Emma blushed and shaked her head with a unconcealable smile in her face

"Oh... I see... And he was really good at it... You're very bad at hiding emotions from me, my dear," said Anna, reading her friend's face and kissing her on her lips.

"I promise to tell you all about it in some time. You should know certain things first,

"You haven't even entered today's booths," said Emma while pointing to the door in front of them.

There was a black security door with a "LVL I" sign on it. Some people with spare time had drawn several naughty graffiti and obscene words on it. Anna suddenly came back to the reality of the purpose of her visit to the club. Her face revealed a mixed emotion between curiosity, arousal and yet fear of the unknown.

"So. We've finally reached the golden moment, Freckles. It's your last chance to chicken out if you choose to," Emma said, looking into Anna's eyes.

"May I trust you won't ruin my life?" Anna asked, placing her hands around hers.

"I'll never let you down, Freckles," Emma assured her.

"Let's get started then," Anna said with a sincere smile.

Although all she had talked with Emma, Anna's legs were trembling, and her hands were shaky and perspiring. Emma approached the door handle. Anna really didn't know what to expect on the other side of that door, but curiosity was strong.

"Wait!" Anna said.

"What's up now?" replied Emma in protest.

"What's your nickname here?" Anna asked with a mischievous smile in her eyes.

Emma made a pause as she always felt ashamed with her nickname

"They call me 'Juicy'," answered Emma

"I have to see that!" Anna laughed relaxing a bit

Upon entering and closing the door behind them, the girls encountered a wooden floor arrangement with four booths partitioned by thick, dark red curtains. As Anna ascended a petite three-step ladder, she sensed a hollow resonance beneath her feet. The atmosphere was orderly and refined, with the four booths illuminated by blue lights to signify their availability.

Emma situated herself at booth 1, while Anna claimed booth number 2. Feeling a bit disoriented about what to do, Anna looked to Emma for guidance. Following Emma's lead, she pulled aside the heavy curtain to establish visibility between them.

Emma began by lifting a lid that covered the entire mechanism. Anna was surprised by what she saw underneath. There was a deep pit dimly illuminated by the reflection of outside light. Anna could discern a thin padded cushion at the back, seemingly held in place by a vertical bar.

Anna observed Emma's actions from her standing position. There was an improvised ladder of sorts that assisted Emma in descending. She settled onto the padded cushion, placing her feet in what seemed to be two deep stirrups. Once in position, Emma pressed a positioning button on the inner side of the lid she had opened, aligning her waist with the floor level. She then inserted her card into a small slot on the right side of the screen, causing the computerized display to come to life. Another rumbling sound commenced, and Anna watched in awe as the floor closed gently around Emma's waist.

"You must be kidding me Emma!!" Anna said completely astonished

"Do you feel confident doing it on your own?" asked Emma "or would you prefer some help?".

"You're nuts... you're nuts!! you're nuts!!" Anna kept on repeating.

"Ok. Are you in? Or should I say John you chickened out?" challenged Emma with a smirk on her face.

Anna was a bit reluctant to follow her lifelong friend after what she saw. She felt kind of frozen by all that complicated stuff. A sheer sensation of claustrophobia even crossed her mind. But music was playing and now she must dance, or deceive her friend.

DEGE
DEGE
57 Followers
12