Anna's New Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEGE
DEGE
59 Followers

She didn't take off her shoes but started to make some careful steps to get herself in that position. Once inside the pit, It didn't feel that bad. She adjusted the position to her legs' height and felt the padded seat comfortably holding her lower butts. She tested the position letting all her weight be held by the padded cushion. As it felt good she gained a bit more confidence. She glanced at her golden card on the floor beside her.

"Ok... Here I go," Anna said out loud trying to convince herself.

"I'm surely nuts too...!!".

With a lot of doubts she picked the golden card and inserted it into the system. The light illuminating her changed to red as she heard the motors rumble while the sides of the pit started to close from both sides approaching her waist. Her heart was beating fast. Her eyes were almost glued to Emma. She saw her smiling with a sincere playful expression and she smiled back. Anyway it all felt comfortable till the moment. She could now feel her back and belly being supported also. It all felt very comfortable.

She glanced to the screen in front of her and read

WELCOME FRECKLES

REMEMBER YOU CAN ALWAYS PRESS THE RED BUTTON WHEN YOU DISLIKE SOMETHING AND GREEN BUTTON TO INDICATE THAT YOU LIKE IT

BALANCE $0.00

PUT YOUR HEADSET ON TO START AND SAY START

"Oh my God Juicy. You had a crazy surprise, my friend," said Anna while smiling at Emma

Emma just blinked an eye and showed her thumb up. She extended her hand to touch Anna's hand and said "START!"

Anna extended her hand and uttered the word "START!" too. Another motor sprang into action. Unlike before, Anna couldn't discern any visible movement. Slightly perplexed, she was taken aback as a noticeable shift in air temperature enveloped her legs. It resembled the sensation evoked by a gentle breeze on a midsummer day.

All the enclosure that surrounded her lower part opened and let her available to anyone who would like to interact with her (or at least with the lower part of her body) It didn't take long before someone noticed her and started caressing her feet. She put her hands to her mouth to repress an instinctively shriek. Who was there? She tried to calm herself down and stay still. She closed her eyes, focusing on that unexpected sensation. Nobody had told her about this, and it was really surprising.

"Oh my God... Something's happening!!" mumbled Anna while pressing stronger Emma's hand.

As she felt that hand caressing her nude legs and slowly going up she shivered. It had been so long since the last time someone caressed her in such a way. It was getting hotter as those anonymous hands were now playing with her thighs and making her tremble. At that precise moment she realized her panties were a complete mess damped in her own juices. Her own arousal was starting to impair her judgment. Her face was getting redder by the second as she started to feel her groin uncontrollably wetting.

"Ohhh Gawd!! I'm wetting myself down!!!" said Anna when she felt someone playing with the edges of her panties.

Someone was having a fun time with her soaked underwear. It felt both humiliating and hot at the same time. In any other circumstances she might have excused herself and went to a restroom to put herself in order. But this restriction was forcing her to let it go and bare with the sensations..

A complete stranger was playing with the elastics of her panties, getting them up and pressing her labia, drawing the slit of them over the fabric with the tip of what she felt like a finger. It felt tremendously hot and arousing.

She then felt her panties being slowly pulled down and away. Those hands were pulling down it from its elastics and now it got stuck at her butts' height. Instinctively she leaned her body forward to let it flow, and so it did. It was so bizarre to have someone removing her panties and not even knowing who he or she was.

She could feel how her panties stopped on their way down as they pressed the outer side of her knees. A mental image of herself with her underwear halfway down was so humiliating, especially when she didn't know who, or how many people, was there watching her exposed that way.

A soft blow and a slight touch over her Venus mound made her shiver. She then recalled her trimmed bush down there and her tattoo. It was a devilish face with the words "Enjoy Life" under it. Those soft caressing fingers tripped all over her tattoo and her bush. Her mind was at full throttle adding a whole new level to her already uncontrollable wetness.

Her legs trembled, and her toes curled involuntarily were immediate reactions impossible to conceal. She tried to move her legs to get rid of her underwear and she was soon rewarded with the sensation of freedom and complete availability that made her mind go wilder. Lots of ideas were now coming around like squirrels in her brain.

"Who was down there? Was there a man? A woman?" Anna thought. Whoever he or she was, was taking enough time to savor her and giving her something she never imagined possible

A beep sounded in her earphones getting her attention. Anna opened her eyes and watched the screen in front of her.

TIP RECEIVED WITH A USER MESSAGE: "Thanks for your sweet panties ".

Her balance now showed $20.00. She smiled with her first income, but that seemed to be secondary at the moment. There she was, pantyless, with her skirt buckled up and her pussy soaking wet. But moreover there was someone insistently playing with her cunt.

She felt both filthy, slutty and aroused at the same time. With her hands over her eyes she tried to cope the best with those feelings and stop her mind asking what was next.

But still she didn't have enough time to think or control herself, as she felt a gentle slapping of her cunt. She was surprised by the first slap evaluating if she felt hurt or not. Her hands were ready to press the red button at any moment. But she was surprised at how hot it felt. It was really intense and arousing.

"Ohhhh fuck!! Fuck!!! Fuck!! Don't do that!!!" mumbled Anna.

Spanking lasted a few minutes and after it stopped she felt her sex on fire. Then, suddenly, a shriek escaped her mouth when she surprisingly felt what she guessed was the firm tip of a tongue having its way all over her outer cunt labia and getting to taste every corner of hers. The contrast was intense and mind breaking. Without any control of hers she felt her outer labia starting to open like a flower blossoming and exposing her craving sex. It was insanely exposing her most sensitive parts to his caressing tongue and making her go to sensations she never felt.

A loud gasping sound by her side made her take a glance at Emma. She saw her panting, with her eyes wet, and her hands strongly gripping the edge of the board that separated her from the bottom. Both friends looked at each other, their mouths open, gasping for air, tears over their faces.

Anna was gripping the floor for all that she could too, as she felt that tongue caressing her sex like she had never had before and starting to dive into her deeper and deeper.

"Ohhh my God!!! You've got an awesome skill. Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!!" said Anna unable to repress her expressions.

"Eat me...!! Eat this fucking cunt...!!" she almost shouted.

As that skillful tongue continued eating her more sensitive areas of her cunt, she started to feel her vagina muscles contract spasmodically. Anna started to lose any subtle sense of control she might think she still had left. Her eyes were crying of overwhelming pleasure ruining all her mascaras, while her hands were getting whiter as she was desperately trying to get grip anywhere. She couldn't think straight anymore. All her world was that burning and aching groin of hers in a desperate need to relieve. She would do anything at that moment to relieve her need to cum.

She felt herself flooding her inner thighs with that incredible amount of her cunt juices. It felt tremendously filth and humiliating, but that mental image made her hotter and sluttier.

Deep inside her mind she begged someone to fuck her wild. She needed that desperately. She might have shouted it. Biting her lower lip she repressed her so primal need asking herself how much longer would this take. She needed some relief now, before she would go nuts.

A couple of fingers slowly crawled through her slit until they elusively reached the entrance of her vagina. They were teasing her, going in circles around her feverish sex

"Come on!!! Do it!! Do it!!" cried Anna in despair "Don't leave me this way!!!" she yelled.

Then she felt those two fingers going slowly and deeply inside her sex. She gasped in awe. They were soft and restless and started going out and deeply in again in a slow rhythmic movement. She was being finger fucked and she was enjoying every second of it.

A loud and unstoppable moan escaped Anna's throat and she once again gripped whatever was at her reach. Her hips were instinctively moving to follow those blessed fingers inside her. All her lower body was so on fire as she never thought possible

But then, another shriek escaped her mouth when she felt some teeth chewing her upper labia until they found her engorged swollen clit. A pair of very skilled lips went around her magic spot and started sucking and wildly moving it with an expert tongue.

"Ohhh FUCK FUCK FUUUUCK!!" Anna cried out loud.

Anna's first orgasm hit her like a bullet train. Her eyes went up to the ceiling, her breathing was spasmodic, rapidly panting. Her face was red and her hands trying desperately to get support from anywhere around, and a muffled shriek accompanied her whole body trembling. She was convulsing and trembling so much that she thought her legs would not be able to hold her anymore. The perfect grip of the cushioned border and the padded sit below her back prevented her from falling.

When the overwhelming orgasm subsided, she cleared her wet eyes. It had been so long since she had last felt an orgasm this intense...Her whole world suddenly felt lighter for some minutes. She turned to her lifetime friend Emma only to find her moaning and panting with her fists firmly grabbing the edge of the table closing above her waist. Her eyes were closed and she definitely wouldn't care about anything at that moment. She thought it was over now. That intense level of orgasm was a good reward for the night. As she regained consciousness she started to wonder how to get off the ride.

But while she was busy thinking how to get out, Anna was startled again with another sensation coming from that hidden world from below. As soon as those fingers got out from her, another pair of hands appeared. She could tell they were different by the way they felt, their roughness, their strength. Her already sensitive area was about to ride another lap in this unpredictable rollercoaster.

"What now?" Anna asked herself.

Her question was immediately answered by a tongue running all along her wet sex. This tongue felt a bit hotter and moved faster than the one before. Her sex was so sensitive that every time that tongue made contact and caressed her, her body would involuntarily tremble and start panting. Her mind was playing games with her. She fantasized with a strong black man between her legs, having his time with her in a very dominating way.

It was hard for her to disassociate that feeling from the image in her mind. A dozen different faces appeared in her imagination as her body started to approach once again to another climax. She felt those strong hands firmly gripping her thighs. His manners were indeed dominant, taking what he wanted and not accepting a no for an answer. She felt him spread her thighs a bit more to gain a more comfortable access to her. Anna felt like drifting in a dream. She loved men who are direct and fetch what they want. Her body was once again surrendering to his grip and loved to be his puppet toy. It felt so nasty, so primal, that her mind wasn't able to control anything anymore. Any bit of control she might have at that moment was slowly getting away.

Her body started to drive on its own, and before she could brace herself, another sweet and long lasting orgasm hit her. She started howling incoherent words while her body shivered one more time. Her cunt muscles were involuntarily closing and opening in her primal desperation to milk a cock. She was mumbling incoherencies as she felt his thick fingers working her love tunnel fast and rough.

"Ohhh Gawd!!!! Oh my gosh!!! Take me you bastard!!! Make me yours!!!" cried Anna with tears in her eyes.

It was a desperate cry from her milking cunt and a long long orgasm that was refusing to subside. Her desperate state granted her a slap on her but that surprised her. Contrarily to how she would react in another situation, she found herself moaning and enjoying that spank.

When her orgasm almost subsided when she felt another slap, this time it went hard and directly over her open sex labia. Another shriek escaped her mouth while trembling and orgasming again.

She lost control of her senses for a while. Trapped by the board and the stirrups she was almost limp. With her eyes firmly shut she felt another two fingers going deep inside her sex and multiple tongues licking her sex and thighs. Suddenly she felt the tip of the fingers pressing her G spot inside her. She started to cry out loud while grabbing her hair in a strong, powerful, devastating orgasm. It was already the most intense orgasm she ever had. It was even beyond what she ever imagined she would have. It was soon followed by a new sensation she never felt before.

"Ohh!! Oh Gosh!!! No!!! No!!! I'm pissing myself!!! Oh Gosh!!!" cried desperately Anna

It was the most beautiful squirting orgasm ever. Her sex was expelling liters and liters of her squirt all over. She had never squirted before and it was a shameful sensation she felt at the moment. Her legs were a mess with all her juices both previous and her squirt.

She never knew how many orgasms she had that night. The only thing that made her stop was feeling herself about to go limp and lose consciousness. Even though the device supported her all the way, getting her unharmed and available till the end.

Completely dizzy, she suddenly felt a hand over her shoulder. It was Emma's fingers pressing the red button in front of her to get everything stopped. Anna raised her eyes and glanced at Emma smiling at her.

"You nasty greedy slut!!!" said Emma laughing

Anna started to regain control of herself and felt her exhausted body. She took a look over the display in front of her and read an 84 dollar balance in her account.

Emma slowly helped her get out of the hole. Anna tried to stand up, to climb the stairs, but she couldn't. Her legs were strengthless and imprecise to walk straight. They felt like useless jelly. Her sex was so sore and sensitive that she had to sit for some minutes on the steps of the ladder and even though she had a hard time walking out. The cold sensation of her missing panties was also an unexpected surprise for her.

Emma was laughing with her while hugging her shoulder..

"Quite a night!!! Wasn't it?" Said Emma.

"Damned shit Emma!!!

"I won't be able to walk straight for weeks!!" joked Anna.

Emma led Anna to a resting room and opening a locker she grabbed a pot of some cream and gave it to her.

"You'd better use it. Just for prevention. It might help you recover faster," Emma said, handing the pot to her.

"I'm done for a month, Emma," said Anna with an exhausted face.

"How often do you come here?" wondered Anna.

Emma replied, "It depends." She was smiling, avoiding any specific answer.

Anna's face was of surprise. She wondered how her friend was able to stand that much.

"I don't always go to the same booths too often, Freckles," clarified Emma.

When Anna got home again, some calculation was starting to build in her mind. She had earned some money while enjoying a lot. She had to discount Ulber's fare and the cost of new panties. But making more than 50 dollars a night wasn't a bad idea at all.

Anna wanted to ask Emma about the other levels' booths but she was so tired and floating that she made a mental note to ask her friend later. Emma was hugging her all the way back to her apartment so Anna felt cared and relaxed. It had been an odd night indeed. Her mind was remapping all what she already thought of her university life. She now felt more confident, reassured and relaxed. All thanks to Emma's wild ideas.

She arrived back home with her body completely exhausted. It was late at night but she took a relaxing bath to cleanse herself and release her tensions. Then she opened her bed and slept like she never did in the last months.

DEGE
DEGE
59 Followers
12