Anna's New Business Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna continues the journey in this new way of living.
5.5k words
4.6
4.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEGE
DEGE
56 Followers

Anna continues the journey in this new way of living, guided by Emma.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction and does not portrait anybody's life. It's intended for my pleasure of writing it, and your pleasure reading it. Please forgive any spelling and/or grammar errors as English is not my native language.

You might find this story more interesting if you give yourself the chance to read Anna's and Emma's stories in the previous chapter of this series: ANNA'S NEW BUSINESS O1

Any comment or ideas are welcomed. Enjoy reading it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new week started in Anna's life on next Monday. It took her all weekend to make her mind clear on what happened on her first visit to the club and to understand Emma's way of thriving through life.

Her smartphone was turned off, as she intended to focus on herself. Even though she wasn't much clear on how she felt, or how she should feel. It was clear indeed that her body enjoyed every minute of her experience at the club booths

On the bright side, her attitude through life also changed as she felt more confident with herself and her sex appeal. It was like a reassurance that people, especially boys, found her body attractive. The simple idea of men having sexual thoughts on her lit her fire and made her body respond accordingly.

It was late that Monday after classes when she received a text message from Emma. She realized she should have a face to face chat with her after all what happened. And, of course, that chat definitely won't be at the club nor during classes.

Both girls sat at a bar enjoying their drinks. It was late at night and the place was somehow crowded. It was unusual for her, but Anna felt sexier and wore a very hot tube top and some snuggly fitted shorts. Her legs looked beautiful inside those knee high boots. Her legs attracted many men's glances and she now enjoyed it. Emma smiled at Anna's attitude change.

"So. Did you enjoy your visit to the club?" asked Emma jokingly.

"My Gosh, Emma!! That was incredible!!" replied Anna.

"Have you recovered your panties? Or are you still walking wet and naked under your clothes?" Emma continued joking.

"Couldn't believe someone would pay for those ..." Anna shared in astonishment.

"You wouldn't imagine what some people are willing to pay for. This was just the starting level." Emma replied with a smirk.

Anna's eyebrows arched again. How did she know that much? What was she implying saying it was only the first level? Anna's curiosity was triggered, but despite how much and how stubbornly she would ask Emma about it, she wouldn't give her a clue. As always she would only repeat that she should trust her.

"Please don't tell me it will be another artifact like that devious one. It was amazing!!! incredibly hot!! That devious part of not knowing or seeing who was playing with you on the other side!! That blew my mind!!!" Anna said.

"I don't know how did you feel, but it left my sex craving for a good fuck with a real man, even when I came hard many times," Anna continued confessing.

"Yes. I know. Level I leaves you that way. Nothing that a good fuck wouldn't cure," Emma admitted with a naughty smile in her face.

"Level II might imply some toys that would probably help you end better," she continued.

Anna wasn't quite experienced with sex toys, but would never admit it in front of her best friend. Emma had already surprised her, so... Why not let her do it again? Anna felt her crotch getting wetter as the curiosity of the unknown went through her mind. Emma's peace of mind and smile reassured Anna she ended her weekend better than her. Anna bit her lower lip in a lustful envy. She would have loved to have a well endowed guy take care of her cravings this weekend.

"So, Anna, Should I tell John to spare you a place on Level II this week?" Emma asked, putting some pressure on her decision.

"Isn't it too soon. I'm still processing what happened," Anna said surprised.

"How do you physically feel, Freckles? That's what matters." Emma answered.

"I'm physically ok. Had a pair of wet dreams at night, but nothing bad." Anna told her.

"So. Your body is asking for more action. What are you waiting for?" Asked Emma with a smile.

There was an uncomfortable silence in between. Emma fixed her gaze on Anna's eyes until she lowered her eyes.

"Hmm... err ...But I don't want to go alone, " Anna said almost begging her

"You little spoiled girl!!!" replied Emma. "If you want I'd be on the other pod".

Anna wouldn't tell, but her sex was already wet and sensitive by the simple thought of coming back to the club.

"Let's get that card with some extra money then," Emma said.

"What should I wear this time Emma?" Anna asked.

"Anything comfortable you want, sweetie. At the end we'll both be completely naked." Emma said, smirking.

"What??" Anna was startled.

"Full body access, Freckles... No face display. No way nobody can identify you, but this time they're playing with you from armpits to your feet." Emma expanded on more details.

Anna gulped as she heard her friend's words. She hurried the drink and stared at Emma's eyes. She was smiling and confident. Inside Anna's mind a battle was taking place.

"There's no intercourse on this level, Freckles. There's nothing to worry about," Emma added "Are you chickening?" she challenged her..

"No. I'm not frightened. I'm just a bit nervous," Anna admitted.

"You'd Better not. Don't let me down!" Emma said with a stern look.

"Of course I won't," Anna replied.

"Ok then. Let's meet this Wednesday night. They're asking for some entertainment for a private party that day," said Emma.

Both girls went home that night. Anna couldn't get to sleep. Her mind was a mess. Sensations from her first experience surged through her body, while she turned over and over in her bed. She couldn't admit it to herself but her body was on fire by just the idea of what was about to happen. She caresed her nipples and remembered how sensitive they were. They got hard and swelling in a second.

She then lowered her hand between her legs and fingered her labia, caressing herself and playing with her clit. It didn't take long until she got a strong orgasm making her shiver her whole body. Some minutes later she fell asleep.

Wednesday night came really fast. Anna took her time to take care of her pedicure and any bit of her skin she felt needed. She thanked her mother for the permanent hair removal procedure she gifted her. She moistened her skin every day to keep it smooth and beautiful.

Once Wednesday arrived she got more and more anxious. She kept watching the clock every minute, and a second later she was checking her phone. She was ready way before the hour. Dressed in a light pink knee length dress and red high heels shoes, she waited for Emma to arrive.

In her usual Uber Emma showed up at her apartment some minutes later. She was ready, relaxed and smiling. Anna, on the other hand, was a bit anxious and moving all around her apartment.

"Whooo!! Chill out freckles!! Emma said "Let me update you with the last details for today," she added.

Emma then instructed Anna about the etiquette she needed to respect today. The most important thing was to understand how she would set the limits of what she would allow to happen or not. Once again Emma emphasized the importance of the red button that will be at the reach of her finger tips. She could shout, bang with her fists, but nothing would ever stop unless she pressed the red button.

Emma also told Anna that there could be "penetrations" with dildos, vibrators, or even a "fucking machine". Anna's face of surprise told Emma that she would probably haven't seen any in her life. Emma searched a video on her smartphone and showed Anna who watched it in awe. It was a short video of a fucking machine working on a slim petite blonde in a porn site. The girl's face of pleasure and her loud moans made her clear what was Emma proposing her.

"Does it hurt?" Anna asked shyly.

"Does she seem to be in pain? Everything there is designed to please you, my dear," replied Emma with a smile on her face."Once you get to know those who pay for it, you'll discover an amazing truth. The more you orgasm, the louder and expressively you come, the bigger the tip" Emma explained in a nutshell.

Anna listened with full attention to Emma's words. But some items from her speech made her rethink her own limits, her curiosity, and especially her increasing libido that Emma was so masterfully unleashing.

Under her pretty dressing Anna was already feeling the twitch of her fantasies. Emma also perceived Anna's excitement as she talked and confidently smiled knowing for sure Anna was going to enjoy that night.

"Anything else I should take care of, or know for today? " Anna asked

"You'll be fine as long as you get along with your party spirit, freckles." Emma smirked, blinking an eye.

Anna made a last stop at her closet and sprayed lots and lots of perfume over her body. Now she was ready to go. Emma took her by her hand and they both got into the Uber car.

After a short drive (during which the driver couldn't stop staring at their legs), they arrived at the same club she went to, last week. They passed through the bouncers and while smiling at them Anna glanced at those men in a very different way. Their rough and strong appearance was now somehow appealing for her. She even wondered if any of them were part of the unknown people that gave her such a wonderful experience last week. Her cheeks blushed just by thinking about this possibility.

This time Emma didn't visit John's office and after walking several corridors, they went directly to another area of the club. Both girls were walking on those echoing corridors while feeling the rumble of the music bass through the walls. As they walked the corridors Anna's heart started to beat faster in anticipation. Anna felt she might get lost on those many corridors if Emma left her alone, so she grabbed Emma's arm and got closer to her.

When the Level II door appeared in front of them, Anna felt a shiver running though her spine. Another graffiti on the door said:

"Set yourself free and enjoy life today".

Anna smiled as she read the sign and looked at Emma. She was waiting her to take the next step. Emma asked Anna in a non verbal way if she was ok. With a timid smile Anna gave Emma her heads up.

As the door opened Anna was surprised with an ample semicircular room with four spaces numbered one to four. As they entered the room a middle aged woman dressed in jeans and a pink tshirt received them.

"Welcome back Juicy. See you're bringing a friend of yours," she greeted them.

"How are you doing today Moany?" replied Emma.

"Are you going to introduce me to your friend?" Moany demanded.

"She is Freckles. She's like a sister to me." said Emma.

"Nice to meet you, Freckles. Hope you have a wonderful time here," Moany joked while kissing Anna on her right cheek near her mouth.

She made a pause and looked again at Anna, frowning her eyebrows.

"Did your friend tell you what all this is about?" Moany asked.

"Yes, Moany. I know what I need to know, I assume" replied Anna with a naughty smirk on her face.

"Great!! Then relax and leave it all in my hands." Moany told Anna, patting her shoulder to make her more confident. "I'll be watching everything from here. I'll take care that all goes smoothly and pleasantly." she continued saying. "You know... if anything happens that bothers you, just press the red button. Or yell RED to me so I can end everything right away." she reassured Anna.

"She always protected us, she's like our older sister," Emma joked, smiling at Moany. "Anyway, nothing out of context has ever happened here." Emma said.

Anna found a modern desk with several screens around in the center of the room. A black padded comfortable turnable chair in the middle allowed her to watch and control everything. A headset allowed her to hear what was happening and also contact security in case she needed to.

"Ok girls. Ready to go? We have a crowded club tonight," Moany challenged them.

"I'm ready, although a bit nervous." confessed Anna.

"Relax, dear. You're about to have a wonderful time. I wish I could be in your place more often," she confessed, blinking an eye to Anna.

"I'm a bit shy and shameful," Anna admitted.

"Don't be. Everything's going to be fine." Emma told Anna, putting her arm over her shoulder.

"Time to stop talking and get striped! Give me your activation cards!" Moany said, clapping her hands like a teacher getting her students to move.

Anna then realized she would need to strip in front of both Emma and Moany. She slowly let her pink dress go down to the floor and stepped out of her red shoes. There she was, almost naked in front of two other girls. She timidly reached her bra hook and unsnapped it, letting it drop in front of her feet and letting out her average sized but firm tits.

At this point Anna started to feel her exposure and the tingling in her belly starting to grow. Her face was getting redder by the second but on the other hand she felt very excited and anxious about what was about to develop from that moment. She slipped her fingers under both sides of her panties elastics and squirming her pelvis she let it go down with all her other clothes.

It was at that precise moment that she realized she was lowering her sight and with resolution she raised her head and glanced at Emma and Moany.

"You can leave all your stuff here," Moany said, guiding her to a wooden locker.

Anna left all her clothes there and stepped back to her booth number 2. A few feet away she could see Emma completely naked. She had a hell of a body with big tits and slender body. Moany was helping her to get on top of something that looked like a black padded gurney. She saw Moany fastening several belts. Emma turned her head to look at Anna and blinked her eyes.

"Have a nice experience, Freckles," Emma wished her.

"Will surely do," Anna said, although a bit stressed.

"Remember to express yourself at your best," also advised Emma.

Moany strolled her gurney to what seemed like a hole in the wall and concealed her on the other side of a heavy curtain.

When Anna saw Moany approaching her, she felt her legs a bit weaker. It was too late to chicken out, and anyway she didn't want to. She obliged to her assistant instructions and laid on the comfortable gurney.

"Ready dear?" Moany asked for her last time.

Anna raised her thumb to indicate that she was ok. Then Moany started to fasten a belt around her waist. Then she fastened another coming from under her armpit and going above her tits. Another one went over each of her thighs very closely to her crotch. Another one went above each of her knees. Finally the last one secured her ankles individually.

"How are you feeling?" Moany asked.

"I'm ok. Strangely restrained, but ok," Anna replied.

"Great. Restriction is mandatory here," she commented.

Then Moany strolled the gurney into what seemed like a tunnel. A laser light drawn a red line over her chest that Moany used to align it with Anna's armpits. She heard a clasping sound from below the gurney and realized Moany had just turned all brakes on to keep the gurney still.

"Ok Freckles. Hands over your head, please" Moany commanded.

When Anna raised her hands Moany lowered a division panel that fitted perfectly over her chest. A soft padded edge contacted her skin drawing her silhouette almost perfectly. She found herself with her head and arms on one side, her entire body from her breasts to her toes on the other side.

Once again she found herself in a similar situation than the previous time. Unable to see her body, all she could see was the display in front of her, and four buttons, two on each side. At the reach of her fingertips she has the green button and the special red button.

Moany handed her the headset and kissed her forehead smiling at her. Everything was ready. Anna's heart was beating fast in anticipation. Being so naked made her crotch wetness very evident and visible.

"Here we go, girls!! Enjoy your trip!!" they both heard over their headsets.

A gearing sound resonated in the room and at the same time Moany displays came to life. Anna, once again shivered while blindly feeling the rumble of the music rocking the lower part of her body. She immediately knew she was now exposed, bound and available for anyone who might want to play with her lower body. Her mind loved that feeling. The thrill of the unavoidable, the subtle submission of her will to whoever appeared on the other side of that wall.

First thing Anna felt were a couple of hands caressing her calves and going up to her thighs. Another pair of hands started to caress her belly and went up to her tits. Her breath started to get deeper, faster and excited. Her belly going up and down with every breath and exciting those on the other side. Every touch recalled her sensations from last week. Anna started to bite her lower lip in anticipation. It was a tornado building inside her mind.

A beep sound signaled a new income in her account and showed at the display with the title

"30 minutes legs opening"

50$ added to the account

Another motor started to run and she felt the individual parts holding each of her legs getting apart from each other.

"Oh my Gosh!!" Anna said in surprise "Didn't expect this!" she admitted in excitement.

Even though she knew herself naked and exposed with her legs wide open, Anna wasn't frightened. She was enjoying the feeling of those hands running now over her inner thighs. Another sensation startled her when she felt somebody groping her tits, fondling them with passion.

Her tits were always extra sensitive and thus she felt this extremely arousing. Her nipples started to get hard and erected, attracting her groper's fingers that started to play with them. A soft moan escaped Anna's throat, she was breathing heavily in excitement.

Two hands landed suddenly and simultaneously on the inner sides of her thighs. Anna's mind immediately pictured somebody ducking between her legs. A warm breath flooded over her pussy labia exciting her in anticipation. Her eyes closed to enhance the sensations. She pressed her hands firmly to the board that separated her from her lower part, perhaps in an unconscious effort to pull that mouth apart. It was an inner battle between her long time learned modesty and her increasing desire. When a tongue drew lustful lines all along the further parts of her thighs and went up through her outer lips she started to pant and shiver.

"Oh Gosh... You're good!!!" Anna mumbled.

With her fist clenched and feeling all the tension on her legs, she felt a burning fire coming from deep inside her sex. Whoever was down there took his time to savor her. She felt herself melting down, on fire, and on course to an unstoppable orgasm.

The naughty tongue was playing with her desire. One hand placed over her belly was enjoying every involuntary tremor of hers. Hell they were enjoying her!!

The tongue finally opened her pussy lips and licked her most sensitive parts. Anna was heavily panting and wishing that tongue to bury into her love channel. It was caressing all her borders and flicking her clit hood up and down.

Anna couldn't hold her climax any longer. It had been strongly building inside her for the last minutes. That playful tongue pinballing her clit made her shiver and cry an unstoppable orgasm. All her body was shaking as that mouth sucked her clit like there was no tomorrow.

That first climax left her absolutely sensible. All her body was on fire and even when she felt someone pinching her nipples hard, she could only moan and shriek in excitement.

DEGE
DEGE
56 Followers
12