Anna's New Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEGE
DEGE
59 Followers

Two well lubricated fingers explored her cunt, going in and out and massaging her G spot. She cried in despair as another strong orgasm started to grow in her. Her tits were powerfully sucked by another mouth and all her body was trembling.

"Ohhhhh!!! Fuuuuckk!!! Fuckkk!!! Fuckk!!!" she yelled.

"Im cuummmmiinnnnggg!!!!" she cried out.

Another devastating orgasm shook her body. It was the second orgasm in only a few minutes and her body was getting more and more sensitive by the second. The arousal she built all the way until now and her horny state were paying their cost on her.

Anna knew that if she continued that way she would probably exhaust herself and pass out soon. She had to calm herself down by any means. Anyway there was no way she would stop this new orgasm from reaching her. A powerful suck on her tits made her moan again. She felt some teeth softly chewing her left nipple and feared the pain. But pain never showed up, and was replaced by a fire burning pleasure she never felt before.

"Oh Fuck!! Fuck!!" Anna said, feeling her nipples burn.

A beep in her headset drew her attention to the screen. Despite some tips received, there was now a big prompt at the display

DO YOU ACCEPT THE USE OF DILDOS IN YOUR BODY?

PRESS GREEN OK

PRESS RED NO

Anna was surprised by the message on the screen. It sounded too polite and even unsexy in her state of arousal. Her mind was more set on somebody getting her further and rougher without asking her. Anyway she quickly and without much thinking pressed the green button.

A few seconds later she felt a sudden vibration on her already sensitive clit.

"Ayyyeeeeiiii!!!" Anna exploded in an incoherent and madness driven shriek.

Her legs were strongly convulsing inside her bonds and all her body was on fire as another powerful orgasm hit her all the sudden, unexpectedly. She was heavily panting and feeling burned out like she had run for the Olympics.

For some minutes they left her alone. She thanked that break as she needed it eagerly to recover a bit before continuing. With the pause and time, her breathing got more relaxed. Then she felt some hands softly caressing her again. It was like they were happy she was back and ready for more.

A new sensation surprised her when she felt some fingers opening her pussy lips. The simple thought of the image of her pussy opened and exposed to who knows how many people, made her blush in shame although it definitely excited her.

But once again, she didn't have much time to worry about that. Something big and slippy was pushing at the entrance of her sex.

Anna closed her eyes. Unable to see what was going on behind the wall, her body was unable to tell if someone was playing with a dildo inside her, or if it was a real cock entering her. Anyway it was a delicious and fulfilling feeling that she was loving.

"Oh yesss!! That feels so good!!!" Anna expressed instinctively.

Her moans started to grow as whatever was inside her got deeper. Her hips tried to meet that movement as much as her bonds allowed her. Her pussy was so wet and excited that she would take it all day long. Her state of arousal was not lowering, but the kind of excitement was different. It ceased to be sudden and electric as when someone played with her clit. It was a more profound, satisfying, fulfilling sensation. All her body was thanking that new feeling.

The sensation of fullness was so much craved after all those clitoral orgasms. Her body thanked that delicious penetration as her sex felt clenching over the welcomed intruder. Anna's mind started to realize how much she craved to be fucked.

"Oh yes. Fuck me!! Fuck me harder!!" she said out loud without much thinking about it.

Anna was on the edge of another orgasm. Only this time it was a deeper, more powerful one. Her hips were doing her best to meet that thing going into her, and her moans were getting louder and louder. But it seemed that whoever was on the other side of that wall was teasing her. It was going too slow and that pace was leaving her in a desperate need of more

"Come on!! You can give me more than this!!" Anna demanded in despair. "Fuck me!!! FUCK ME!!!" she yelled.

It was a never ending climb to her climax. It felt really good, definitely awesome, but didn't help her to get to what she was desperately craving for. She was biting her lower lip and her breathing got more and more elaborated by the minute. Every breath was a moan. Every moan filled with craving, anxiety and anguish for getting to her orgasm.

Suddenly Anna felt the dildo being taken away, and once again she felt deprived of her pleasure.

"No please!! Don't take it away!!! Fuck me for God's sake!!" she protested. "Let me cum, please!!"

A few seconds later a bigger dildo was entering her sex. She moaned at the initial surprise and subtle pain it took while her sex got accustomed to it. But once she got used to its new girth she was in complete bliss.

"Oh fuck!! This is bigger!! Love it stretching me!! Anna said in complete ecstasy. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!!! Fill me to the top!!"

Anna was not in control of her words or mind anymore. She could only feel her stretched cunt welcoming the big dildo pleasuring her. She was near her next orgasm as she felt it slowly get in and out of her sex.

"Oh jezz!! Oh fuck!! Fuck me faster!! You can do better!!!!" she demanded.

DO YOU ACCEPT THE USE OF A FUCKING MACHINE IN YOU?

PRESS GREEN OK

PRESS RED NO

Once again that unsexy question was in front of her. She might have accepted anything that allowed her to cum at that moment. She reached the green button and pressed it repeatedly

"YES!!! YES!! FUCK ME WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE!!" She yelled out loud in her headset

She had never acted like that in all her life. A second after her words something inside her told her how slutty those words had sounded. But instead of shame or regret, it only fueled her arousal tenfold.

Suddenly the dildo inside her started to move in a rithmic restless movement. It was going almost out and then going back in until it filled her full. With strong movements she felt her arousal now going up and up without control.

"That's it!! Fuck me!! Make me cum!!" she said between moans.

The restless fucking machine keep on fucking her greedy pussy and making her moan louder and louder until she felt her body explode in a mind blowing orgasm she had never had in her life. Her shrieks and yells were heard everywhere while her body continuously spasmed.

That orgasm lasted almost 6 minutes, making Anna wonder when it was going to end.

As her orgasm subsided, Anna wiped away some tears from her eyes and breathed again. However she felt the dildo inside her going on and on. The restless machine was still on.

It only took two more minutes to get her aroused again. Climbing again that approaching orgasm feeling.

"Oh nooo... Not again!!! Stop it!!!" Anna said in exhaustion.

But nobody cared about what she wanted or not. The machine sped up and continued to build another climax in her. With her hands over the wall, willing that she would be able to stop the machine, she felt the next orgasm make her shiver like a leaf in the wind. She was in complete bliss, but also feeble to stop what was happening. Her sex felt on fire and a little sore. But beside it she was in heaven.

When she felt that orgasm fade away, she could barely think coherently. The machine slowed down but never stopped. They let her recover again and eight minutes later the machine sped up again.

"Ohhh shit!! Oh fuck!! Fuck!! Shut it down!!" she desperately said, covering her face with her hands.

But they didn't listen. They kept the machine at top speed with a whole length travel from the entrance of her sex to her fullness of that thick brute dildo. She was again panting and crying in ecstasy. Then she felt something wet and warm over her tits.

"There are two guys masturbating over your tits, Freckles. Do you want me to stop them?" Moany warned her over the headset.

Even unable to see it, she remembered the feeling of the tip of a cock over her nipples. At any other moment it might have felt gross and disgusting to her, but now she was so hot she loved it. She felt those guys masturbating with her nipples over their cock heads and she blasted in another mind blowing orgasm.

"Yess!!! Yess!! You filthy guys!! Cum on my tits!!" she accepted

Moany kept silent while watching both guys spray and then droll a huge amount of cum over Anna's tits and chest in general. She had to admit it was hot as hell and was glad Anna accepted it.

With her breast plastered in hot cum and a full speed fucking machine going on and on, Anna exploded in the last orgasm of that day making her tremble and shriek like never before.

With her shaking fingers she reached the red button and pressed it. She was at the lowest of her forces and if she didn't stop it now, she might surely pass out.

"Thanks everybody for this wonderful night. Will dream on you for sure!!" she said before her mike being cut off.

A red light flooded the scene on the other side and everybody left her and stepped back while the doors around the booth slowly closed. Once the doors closed Moany approached Anna and helped her. First of all she raised the separating wall and pulled out the dildo of the fucking machine from Anna.

"Are you OK?" Moany asked.

"I'm exhausted, but fine," Anna replied.

"Don't get up in a sudden," Moany advised.

As Moany got her bonds free Anna could get up and get a glimpse of what had been happening behind the wooden wall. She looked in amaze the angle of her legs, and her jaw got extra open when she saw the size of the dildo that used to fuck her some minutes ago.

"Can't believe it!!" she said in astonishment "Can't believe I've had that inside me," her face blushed.

Moany kissed Anna over her lips and smiled in a knowing smile. She had seen the whole scene and also felt her own urge to masturbate to all she had seen. She finally released Anna of all her bonds and helped her sit on the edge of the gurney. She handed her a couple of kleenex while smiling at her.

"Oh shit!! I didn't remember that!! Those filthy guys!!" Anna said smiling, while cleaning her chest as best as she could with a bit of shame.

"You can take a shower if you want," Moany offered her.

"I need it," Anna accepted

"You've been gorgeous, sexy, amazing!!" Moany admitted.

"Thank you, Moany." Anna said blushing again.

Moany got back to the monitors she was surveilling. Standing aside her, Anna got a glimpse of what was going on with Emma. She was having a wonderful time also being restlessly fucked by another fucking machine. Her chest was already covered with cum and two more guys were currently masturbating on her belly.

"She's having a wonderful time there," said Moany with a smirk. "She loves it!!"

"She surely does!!" Anna replied with a smile on her face.

"But what she loves most is the top level booths." Moany confessed. "So do I," she added.

Completely exhausted and in an urgent need of a shower Anna opened the door to the changing rooms leaving Moany and Emma to finish their part.

While showering she felt her sex somehow swollen. Anyway it was ready for more for sure. Her mind drifted in a million thoughts.

"What was that top level about??" she thought with a sight.

DEGE
DEGE
59 Followers
12