Anna's New Business Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna faces her own sexuality and her risks.
7.3k words
4.7
3.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEGE
DEGE
59 Followers

Anna continues her discoveries

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction and does not portrait anybody's life. It's intended for the pleasure of writing it and the pleasure for you to read it. Please forgive any spelling and/or grammar errors as English is not my native language.

You might have the story more interesting if you give yourself the chance to know Anna's and Emma's stories in the previous chapter of the series: ANNA'S NEW BUSINESS 01 AND 02

Any comment is welcomed, any ideas also are. Enjoy reading it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was hard for Anna to wake up the next morning. Her body was paying dues for her effort and she felt like sleeping all day long. Lingering between her bed sheets she still had the vivid reminders of last night.

Even when she got a thorough shower, she could still smell the scent of sex and lust her body emanated last night. Moreover she still had the memory of the taste of that cum over her tits, as she couldn't repress the lust of licking her own boobs before showering.

She picked up her phone from her nightstand and found a message from Emma

"Good morning Freckles. Hope you had a tight sleep." Wrote Emma followed by a smirking emoticon. "How are you feeling today?"

Anna smiled at Emma's message. She remembered her lifelong friend being still at the spot even when she finished showering. Deep inside her she envied her stamina and resistance.

"I'm fine. A bit exhausted and mind blown, but fine although," replied Anna

"Have you seen your account?" Emma wrote again with a smiley

As a matter of fact she didn't. She then opened her account on her phone and was gladly surprised. Even paying all her debts she still had enough money to change her old mobile phone for a new top of the line one. "Wow!!! That's awesome!!!" Anna thought for herself. She then picked a surprised sticker and sent it to Emma.

"Can't believe it!!" Anna wrote

"All that belongs to you and your boldness to follow me with this amazing idea!" She congratulated her.

"Thanks Emma! I really appreciate your help." Anna wrote back. "But I'm not sure if I'm up to continuing on this.'

"What???" Emma wrote with evident surprise.

There was a pause in the communication. Anna tried to find the exact words to describe her feelings. She wasn't clear on what she wanted, but there was a huge warning sensation that was stopping her to go on.

"I'm afraid to get too addicted to this, Emma." Anna initially wrote and was immediately tempted to delete what she wrote.

"Lol Freckles!!!" Emma wrote flooding the chat with lots of laughing emoticons. "Let's meet and talk about it. "

"Ok. Yes. We need to talk a lot!!" Anna replied.

With a big effort to collect the energy she needed, she got up, got dressed and went to classes. She wouldn't let herself miss any class at this point of her career. It took a lot of effort from her to concentrate on statistics and numbers through the class. Something changed the way she perceived the world. She could now smell the sexual scent from the boys around her. But she found it disturbingly arousing, getting her pants wet in awkward situations, and forcing her to get a restroom to fix herself.

That evening, after what seemed like eternal classes, she met Emma. They both shared a drink at a secluded table from a random bar. Anna glanced at Emma's smiling face, but couldn't conceal her own worried one.

"How are you doing, Freckles?" Emma started. "Busy day?" She smirked.

"Holy shit, Emma!!!" Anna started saying. "I never expected this!! It's like my mind is gone!!!"

"Relax, dear!!" Emma replied with a smile. "It's just arousal."

"But I'm not comfortable with it, Emma. It wouldn't let me go on with my life!!!" Anna protested.

"It's been years of sexual repression and denial. Your primal body is expressing but you still have some prudishness blocking its way." Emma calmly explained.

Anna listened with attention to her friend's words. Deep inside her she knew she was right. She had dropped several relations because of her study, of her prudishness, or even without knowing why. It was like a voice saying in her mind that she would not enjoy sex because it was bad.

"How do you deal with it, Emma??" Anna asked. "Isn't there a fight inside your mind about right and wrong?"

"Sure I had it!!! And it was a bloody battle!!! But then I've come to terms with myself." Emma replied calmly.

"Do you recall something in particular from yesterday's experience?" Emma shooted directly. "And, please, be honest. You can't lie to me."

Anna blushed. Of course she had many imprinted memories from last night's experience. But how to share it was a completely different point.

"Any smell? Any taste? Any sensation?" Emma insisted.

"Fuck Emma!!! Can't get my arousal scent out of my mind!!! Can't get the feeling of those guys.... 'thing' on my body!!" She finally dumped.

"The CUM on your TITS, Anna?" She corrected her with a smile.

"Yes." Anna simply replied.

"Is that too hard to say, Anna?" Emma challenged her.

"It makes me blush." Anna replied.

"And what about your body? How does it react to the taste of that cum? How does it react to the idea of tasting first hand a dick in your mouth? How does it feel if you imagine a dick inside you pumping hot cum in your sex?" Emma said in a tsunami of possible thoughts.

Anna blushed all of a sudden. She had never expected her friend speaking those words, or even addressing those subjects. But she couldn't repress a body shiver and her legs strongly started pressing each other. She couldn't also deny her crotch wetness just from her friends' words.

"You see?? You don't need to reply to me. Your body did!!" She smirked and sipped her drink. "Or should I touch your panties for confirmation??" Emma smiled.

"I can't behave this way, Emma!!" Anna replied blushing. "You've perverted my mind!!"

"I didn't, my dear." Emma smiled. "I just unlocked your prejudices by letting yourself enjoy your most precious gift. Your body!!"

There was an awkward silence while Emma finished her drink. Anna had to admit her lifelong friend, her half daughter was right. Anyway she will need some help to go though this sexual awakening and the mind blowing emotions it implied.

"The final question, Freckles, is How far would you let yourself go to know your inner slut" Emma added. "Do you feel comfortable naming yourself a slut? Because I do!!"

"Ohh fuck Emma!!" It makes me blush and feel uncomfortable," Anna said. "But on the other hand my groin floods when I think about it."

"First part is your conditioned social mind, dear. But once you let it go to hell, and care less about it, you will connect to your true self." Emma explained.

"Remember when we were kids and played with dolls and all kinds of toys?" Emma added. "It's the same now. But instead of those toys we've found the best and most delightful toys we use as grownups."

"Good way to see it!!" Anna admitted.

"And remember our parents not letting us play with some kind of toys? " Emma added. "Why was it??"

"To protect us!!!" Anna replied without any doubt.

"So. Let us protect ourselves while playing with these new grownup toys!!" Emma said smiling. "Protect us from STD, pregnancy, abuse, social image, etc. But once we enjoy it anonymously and in a controlled way, does it matter if I enjoy letting somebody fuck me, or if I enjoy sucking some random cock?" She said with conviction.

Anna went silent while dealing with all these thoughts in her mind. Lot of blockages were going down at that exact moment and her mind was racing a million thoughts.

"So, Anna. Are you willing to continue the journey I offered you? Or is it too much for you to cope with?" Emma asked. "I'll always respect your decision."

"I have to think about it, Emma." Anna replied sincerely.

"Ok. But we don't have much time, dear." Emma said "There's some rotation mechanism I have to tell you."

"John has designed a rotation scheme so that every girl has the same chances to enjoy the different levels." She told Anna "I can't get back to Level I or II until I finish level III, the last Level."

"The only pause in your rotation will be your period. When was your last period?" Emma asked.

"Two weeks ago. Why do you ask?" Anna replied.

"Wow... Are you on the pill? Do you have an IUD? Emma insisted.

"You're frightening me Emma!! No. I'm not. Is that important?" Anna asked as she was unused to those things.

"I have to tell you something about the last level that you would perhaps love. But would also frighten you to chicken out." she said.

"Speak up Emma!! Cut the crap!!" Anna requested with evident anxiety.

Then there was silence and Emma asked for another drink. She needed it to have the courage to explain it to Anna. Emma sipped her new drink and told Anna to do the same.

"Last level, what we all girls call 'Heaven', implies an anonymous unrestricted contact with all your body while preserving your identity." Emma announced. "That would imply someone fucking you and cumming inside you without any protection."

"Wow!!!! That's really intense!!" Anna reacted by sipping her drink again.

"Sure it is!! Let me tell you, it's a mind blowing bliss!! I love it and I come so hard and so loud when it happens every time, that I love it!!" Emma shared with a spark of joy in her eyes. "But being unprotected adds some danger if you don't want a child right now."

"Are you nuts??? I can't even think of getting pregnant now!!" Anna shouted.

"Of course you can't!! That's not the idea!!" Emma replied "We have to find a solution if you want to continue."

Both girls analyzed the options. Having a IUD device put wasn't a chance since it had a no intercourse period of one week after being put. The only options would be the Plan B pill or the day after pill.

"It feels like a Russian Roulette!!" Anna said with a smirk

"I know, dear. It's your choice. It's up to you!" Emma said. "I would understand if you want to pass this time."

"I have to think about it." Anna simply said.

"How many women are there in the rotation?" asked Anna in curiosity.

"A couple of dozen. It's becoming popular by word of mouth, friends to friends. That's why I included you," Emma explained.

"I don't want to be out, Emma. It's too good to miss it!!" Anna complained.

"I know, dear. But remember what I told you. You have all the info you need now." Emma sincerely said. "Next Level is in four days from now."

Anna went home with a lot more worries in her head than she originally came with. By that moment, she knew what the last level was about. It really thrilled her body all through her spine.

She needed to catch a moment of solitude to sit down and meditate whether she would allow herself to take that risk or not. Would she be able to bear the thrilling possibility of getting pregnant from an unknown man she wouldn't even see? Would she trust the morning after pill? Was there any other chance she could take? The thrill of what her friend Emma shared with her was both wetting her panties and driving her mad every time she would think of it.

During the following days Anna kept herself in silence. She also tried to calm herself by buying a new and bigger dildo at the sex shop. But even that felt boring and predictable. She cursed herself for her increasing need for excitement, and also cursed Emma for letting her get so deep into the addiction. Even the simple idea of somebody cumming inside her pussy made her shiver and flood a river between her legs.

It didn't take long until she called back Emma asking if her place on this session was still available. Emma was gladly surprised to hear from her and her decision. Once again she confirmed if she was ok with the subsequent risks, and Anna replied she was ok with it.

Emma then told Anna that it will be a multiple session on Saturday Night. There were two more girls beside them, but Anna didn't mind and agreed anyway.

That night Anna went to bed and tried everything to get asleep, but she couldn't. Her body was so excited that it twitched in anticipation. Only at 4AM in the morning her body relaxed enough to let her get some rest.

On Friday Anna was unable to focus on any subject from her classes and kept watching the clock on the wall. Gladly the week ended without much damage to her future career, and Anna focused herself on her manicure and pedicure. With her nails painted in a lustful red she felt more confident and ready. She also applied for a full body massage to help her relax a bit more.

On Saturday morning she took a balanced breakfast and added some extra vitamins. Then she planned an all day long nap. She wanted herself to have all the stamina she missed from the last two sessions. With a blindfold and a couple of earplugs she managed to get a proper rest.

Once Emma arrived to pick her up she was more than ready. Wearing a light red thin dress, a pair of high heels and some mini bikini underwear she was ready to go. Over her apartment table was the pill waiting for her to come back.

"Do you have any spare pills, just in case?" Emma asked.

"Oh Gosh Emma!!! Don't you have an IUD to protect yourself?" Anna was startled when she asked.

"Of course I do, Anna!!" she replied with a smile on her face. "But you don't know when this shit might fail."

"With the amount of cum they filled me with last time, I was afraid it would eventually fail anytime!!" Emma added.

"You're frightening me, Emma!!' Anna replied.

"It's always a thrill when you bet your pregnancy on a Russian Roulette!!" Emma jocked massaging Anna's belly. "And I love that thrill!!"

"You're nuts Emma!!!" Anna replied

"I always keep my mind playing games with myself." Emma jocked again. "Will my IUD be able to stop this guy from knocking me? Will the morning after pill be effective enough this time??"

Anna's legs started to tremble. She couldn't believe her best friend was joking this way about this. It was tortuous!! She knew she was joking, but either way the mental image was too strong to cope with.

"Oh Emma, Let's better go before I repent myself from all this madness!!" Anna said, cutting her speech.

"Sorry Freckles. Sometimes I get myself lost in the thrill of the excitement." Emma excused herself.

Both girls traveled in a relative silence to the club. There was not much more to speak, and Emma would better not open her mouth as everytime she did, she frightened Anna.

During the trip Anna thought that maybe she had seen the driver's face before, but didn't pay much attention to it. She took note of his name and wrote it in a special password protected file of her cell phone. Discreetly she also caught his face in the reflection of one of the mirrors and kept a record of it the same way.

With more anxiety than she recalled from her first day appearance at the club, she walked through the bouncers. Was it her way of perceiving it, or did they give them a lustful smile this time? Surely it all had to be related to her anxiety again. They went through the door and once they went deep inside the club, Emma told Anna to wait for some minutes.

"Are you kidding me, Emma?" Anna reacted. "I can barely cope with my nerves!! And you want me to wait??"

Emma smiled at Anna and kissed her left cheek. Sitting on some comfortable sofas, both girls waited only a few minutes. A couple of girls came from the far end of the corridor and walked towards Emma and Anna. As soon as they reached them, they kissed Emma. Then Emma introduced Anna to them.

"This is Freckles. She's like a sister to me. I introduced her to this rotation and so, It's her first time to complete this level." Emma explained.

"You're stunning, Freckles!!!" One of them called Kim said. "You'll be hard competition for us!"

"Competition?" Asked Anna.

"You didn't tell her about 'Hammer'. Did you?" The other girl called Brit said.

Emma suddenly blushed and started to stutter trying to explain it. Both Brit and Kim laughed and approached Anna holding one of her arms each.

"Let me share with you this piece of myth that is running here at the Third Level." Kim started saying with a smile on her face.

"There is a legendary being here, no one of us could see for obvious reasons, that is so well endowed..." she continued.

"He's so well endowed and so mighty powerful that he is considered 'The Prize' for 'Getting you to Heaven Non-Stop'." Brit ended the idea.

"He's not quite that!!!" Quickly protested Emma.

"I remember you babbling in all new unknown languages, my dear!!" Kim said, staring directly at Emma's eyes.

There was a silence and a loud laugh from the three experienced girls. Anna was a bit impressed

"So. Is he expected to be in the audience tonight?" Anna asked. "How will I know?"

"You'll know for sure, my dear!! Kim answered. "He always comes to these events. That's why he's a myth here!"

"He always interacts with two, or sometimes three of us. He's a restless stallion!!" Brit added.

"You'll be lucky to meet his tool tonight for sure!!" Brit added. "She loves new pussies. And your body will undoubtedly attract him."

"You're getting me more nervous, please!!" Anna blushed.

"Say it properly, Freckles. I know the feeling. It melts your pussy down to a river!!" Kim laughed.

Anna blushed again. This time she knew they were absolutely right. Her panties were completely soaked and her legs were trembling in anticipation. She surprised herself to be so clear now on her sexual drive. For the first time in her life she felt free and could realize how strong her sexual need was. She counted the minutes to come in and get her relief.

The door in front of them opened and John appeared in front of them. It was another luxury office, a bit smaller than his main office but also very well furnished. All four girls came into the office and John gave each one of them a short agreement contract to sign.

"Didn't mention it to you, Freckles. At this level we have to sign this indemnity agreement. It's just paperwork." Emma said Anna.

Anna nodded and started to read the paper. The way it was written was a legal way to unhook the club from their activities in the booths. By signing the paper the girls committed themselves not to engage in any legal dispute with the club or the customers for any momentary or permanent damage they may experience during the activity. It was specially forbidden to run any type of DNA analysis on any samples obtained in any way possible. It was also forbidden to identify the club or the members of it as part of this experience.

Anna felt a bit uneasy reading and signing to all those clauses, but she wouldn't be the black sheep stopping the party. She signed the form and glanced at Emma to know when they would be ready to go on. But John approached them and spoke.

"I want to congratulate you for being such a good friend and opening this possibility to your lifelong sister Freckles." He said hugging Emma. "You have a good eye for prospects!"

"You put your eye on Freckles as soon as she entered your office, John!" she replied to him with a knowing smile. "I know you John!!" She laughed and all the girls laughed.

John extended his arms, grabbing Anna and getting her close to him and hugging her.

"Congratulations Freckles. You're now a full member of the club's team!!" John said kissing her passionately in her mouth

Anna was astonished and didn't know how to react. With the glimpse of her eyes she looked for Emma. She knew Emma was fucking John and didn't want to disturb Emma's romance. But she was surprised to see Emma's thumbs up while she felt John's bold hands squeezing her buttocks.

"Thanks a lot John!! See you're really happy to include me in the staff! Or is it your phone vibrating in your pants??" Anna joked provoking everybodys' laughs.

DEGE
DEGE
59 Followers