Anna's New Business Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have your answer when I have my personal time with you. I'll teach you some things!" he whispered in her ear with a smirk on his face.

John kissed every one of them with french kisses and wished all of them good luck and many orgasms. It was a weird scenario and despite feeling herself part of an harem, Anna could feel the excitement floating in the room previous to the main event.

Anna felt her panties once again getting wet and her excitement growing, but she was so shy, she didn't want to share it with the other girls. She blushed and went with the girls outside the office and through the corridor.

"I thought John was your fuckmate!!" Anna shared in a low voice with Emma.

"John's every girl's fuckmate, Freckles!!" Kim said laughing.

"She fucks every new girl that comes into the rotation. But we're used to it and we're no jealous." Brit added.

"So, you knew this was going to happen. Don't you?" Anna asked Emma.

"Err.... Kind of... Hope you don't mind." Emma tried to reply. "Besides, didn't you enjoy the ride until now?"

"You slutty bitch!" Anna reacted. "Couldn't you tell me all at once before??"

"And risk you to chicken out??" Emma said. "No way!!"

While the four girls laughed and chatted nonchalantly, they arrived at the Level III door. As in the other levels it was decorated and written with many illustrative drawings and words everywhere. Anna could read the word "Heaven" between some pink clouds and also could see the contour of a really huge cock with a banner bellow that read "PRIZE"

Once the doors opened and all four girls entered the room Anna could see it very similar to the previous level. Four gurneys were already prepared for each one of them. This time the gurneys seemed to have a heavy dark red velvet fabric covering the edges and going down to the floor concealing the wheels and structure.

What really surprised Anna was the presence of the coordinator. Instead of the feminine and soft image of Moany she expected to see, there was a tall handsome man guiding the place. He was wearing what seemed to be an elegant host suit, a white shirt with cufflinks and a black bow tie.

"Hi Bob!!" Kim said with a kiss

"Hi girls. Ready for an intense night?" He greeted them all, kissing them individually.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Bob. What should I call you?" He said when she got to Anna

"I'm Freckles. First time here." Anna said, returning the kiss.

"Great!!! You'll have quite a good time tonight!!" He replied with a smile.

"Hope so." Anna replied.

Then Bob moved some things in the room and asked the girls for their cards, inserting each one in the slot each gurney had designed for that purpose.

"You know what to do, girls!!" He commanded. "Opening will be in 20 minutes!!"

Anna expected Emma to come and teach her more about this level structure, how to stop everything, or any advice she would like to give her. But she didn't. Anna glanced at her but she didn't speak a word.

"Is there anything I need to know about today's device? " Anna finally asked while looking at Emma.

"Not much, Freckles." She simply said. "It is as it is."

"No red button, then?" Anna asked.

"No red button this time, Freckles." Brit said on the other side with a smirk on her face.

Anna's face was of uttermost surprise. She certainly didn't expect that. But now it was too late to quit. She started to get undressed under the uncomfortable watching of Bob. Getting her pants and bra out, she stood there and watched the other girls get on the gurneys. She copied what they were doing and laid still on top of his.

When Bob got to her and secured the same belts on the upper part of her body as in her last time, he whispered something in her ear.

"Don't worry Freckles. Once the device is shut you'll see a dim light inside it. I'll be monitoring everything to be ok." He said kissing her lips and taking advantage of her impossibility to move. "In case you need me to intervene, just blink three times quickly or tap three times anywhere.

A bit more confident Anna took a deep breath when Bob attached what seemed like a big wooden box covering her head. Two seconds later she could see a dim light inside it turning on.

It looked like a big box, shoulders wide and about a foot tall, but as Anna put a bit more into the details, she could see something that seemed like holes or slots on both lateral walls. The box covered her entire head and had two openings where she inserted her arms leaving her shoulders out at her armpit. It was comfortable although weird and perhaps a bit claustrophobic for someone not expecting it. Her tits popped out the lower part of the box, that acted more like a mask than something else.

Restrained in her belly and chest, Anna got more and more anxious by the second, until she could hear what she imagined as some rolling noises when Bob started to move the gurneys somewhere. She was a bit surprised that he didn't buckle her legs or ankles. Although the inner covering of the box was somehow soundproof, Anna could hear a crowd clapping and a cheering sound coming from outside.

A small 9 inch display came to life in front of her. It initially stated her name, her account status, and a couple of numbers below. In the background she could see what seemed like a blurred vision from a camera placed on top and showing her. She moved her legs to verify it and watched in awe it was true.

She saw a black figure that she assumed was Bob getting in the middle of the scene and opening the event. Anna pressed her legs to close them as she felt her pussy getting wetter in anticipation. She only hoped they were gentle with her. She didn't know either what she was expected to do with her hands, but tried to relax letting them fall on the edges of her gurney.

A bunch of people could be seen on the display, none of them she could identify from that blurry vision. She saw a couple of them approaching her, and her body shivered as soon as she felt the first hand caressing her legs. She couldn't distinguish any of their characteristics. She pressed her legs together once again in an instinctive prudish reflection. Her skin was burning with every caress and her belly going up and down reflecting her agitated breathing.

Then she felt one hand going up to her sensible tits. Anna felt her nipples stiffen as those fingers approached them and caressed the base of her breasts. When they reached her nipples and started to roll them between those fingers she let out a moan. She closed her eyes as her lust multiplied tenfold in every inch of her skin.

More and more people got around her. The number of hands caressing her also growed. Anna suddenly felt one hand taking her ankle and opening her legs. Anna got more and more aroused as she felt herself exposed. Being able to watch herself on the blurry video was also increasing her lust. She saw something on the video and her body shivered. There was someone squatting between her legs. Anna could feel those hands caressing her inner thighs closer and closer to her groin and once again moaned heartfully. Then she felt that tongue licking her lips and drawing her arousal in them as if she was on fire. Slowly and with amazing skill that tongue opened her labia more and more, licking her most sensitive parts. It also played with her clit and pinballed it up and down driving her crazy. Her knees shaked in anticipation as she felt them supported in the air. She didn't care about anything as long as that tongue continued to work on her.

It didn't take long for her to explode in her first orgasm and shake like a leaf in the wind. With her eyes closed she felt all her world spinning around with a continued orgasmic sensation on that restless tongue. When she could finally open them again she could watch herself with her legs wide apart and holded with something that felt like stirrups. The clear feeling of some belts over her ankles let her know something else was going to happen.

One of those blurry shades on the video was now positioned between her legs and somehow moving. Then she felt something soft and hot caress her inner lips. Anna immediately realized it was a man's cock, and before she could react or think, she felt it pushing and slowly getting inside her.

"Oh Gosh!! Oh Gosh!!" cried Anna, biting her lower lip. "He's going to fuck me!!"

Anna's sex was on fire and felt that cock sinking deeper and deeper into her until she felt his crotch against her buttocks. He was all inside of her and she felt it was delicious and hot. He withdrew it only to go again deep inside her. The feeling of that hot cock inside her was getting her once again panting and moaning. Her hands tried to get grip on the edges of the gurney as every thrust of him was rocking her body. He was fucking her slowly but restlessly, increasing his pace in an in crescendo. Both Anna and him were savoring every inch of the coupling.

Anna felt another orgasm building inside her. This orgasm was deeper and hotter, starting from the depths of her sex. Unconsciously she started to move her hips to match that cock filling her. She felt somebody taking her hand from her grip of the gurney and placing it over a cylindrical piece of hot meat she immediately recognized as another cock. She gripped it with her firm hand and started to rub it up and down. It felt hot and pulsing. It felt so slutty and hot she felt herself driven to another level of arousal.

A powerful orgasm burning her from inside out got her crying and moaning as she felt her sex squeezing the cock inside her. But he continued to fuck her pistoning her harder and harder, making her cry louder and louder.

"Ohh fuck!!! Fuck!! Fuck!! I'm cumming hard!!" she cried out.

Then she felt the cock inside her starting to throb and a hot and copious amount of cum erupted deep inside her. With her mouth wide open Anna realized he had cum inside her. It was an awesome feeling that drove her crazy panting and crying. She felt him shrink and as soon as he got out of her, another one entered her. She didn't have any time to accommodate to the idea. Her already aroused sex felt as another dick was now hammering her again.

"Oh shit... Fuck!! Another one!!!" she cried in surprise.

Unable to get a rest from her first orgasm she started to feel the arousal of a second man fucking her. The many hands caressing her belly, and tits continued to arouse her to limits she didn't know she had. Panting again she continued moaning and moving her hips. Both of her hands continued fapping anonymous cocks around her. Her mind pictured her in that situation and she felt so slutty and filthy that once again she got her arousal growing irrepressible.

A sudden appearance of a cock coming from one of the holes in the sides of the box got her attention. It was erect and glossy from its precum. Anna immediately knew what to do. She got her lips to it and started to lick its head. The particular smell it emanated went directly to her nostrils and triggered her primal instincts. She opened her mouth and engulfed it with her lips. She savored it and let it fuck her mouth.

With both her mouth and cunt filled with cocks, Anna felt hotter and hotter. Another orgasm was slowly building inside her that she was unable to hold anymore. She was sucking that cock like it was the last thing she could do in her life.

When she could not hold it anymore she exploded in a body shaking orgasm, gripping those dicks in her head with all her might. Her sex was squeezing the cock that fucked her, feeling every vein, every detail of it.

A sudden ejaculation in her mouth called her attention. The guy she was sucking couldn't take any longer and she suddenly felt her mouth spurted with ropes and ropes of hot and gooey semen. Not knowing what to do she instinctively started to swallow his load, feeling that hot cock trembling like a bird between her lips.

Anna then realized she had just blown some man's cock without even knowing what he looked like. A knock on the other side of the box made her turn around to find another circumcised cock pulsing and glowing red. The drilling fuck she was enduring made her shiver and moan again. Without thinking she licked that visitor and putting her lips in a big O, she slowly welcomed her to her greedy mouth. She was gradually realizing how much she liked those cocks being rammed into her mouth. He continued giving her more and more meat to gobble. He was long and hot. Soon she found herself deepthroating him. His scent and his stiffness made her love to take him so deep in her throat.

A new sensation made her shiver when she felt a vibration right on her clit. Her eyes opened wide trying to cope with that overwhelming pleasure. Watching with the glimpse of her eyes she saw in awe the silhouette of a woman on her side. She was driving her crazy and making her howl in pleasure. Her sharp nails scratched her pubic mound. Then she felt her hand once again guided somewhere. This time she felt what she immediately recognized as a wet and excited pussy. Still trembling with the last spikes the vibrator toy caused in her whole crotch, she caressed her. Finding her clit, Anna felt it between her fingers, rolling it between them and touching the right spots, she returned the favor. She did her best to get that woman to an orgasm, driving her fingers inside her sex and rubbing her G spot.

She could see that blurry silhouette undressing on the screen. Anna guessed she was evidently rubbing her tits while feeling her fingers fuck her. The hammering of Anna's sex got wilder as the man fucking her sucked her tits. Overstimulated by that lady in heat, he could not hold it any longer and exploded inside Anna's sex, making her feel hot and filled again.

Another man replaced him, this one was bigger and thicker. Anna moaned again trying to get used to his size. At the same time, she felt the woman rubbing her tits to her belly. It felt tremendously hot, also feeling her going up and down. Watching on the screen she then realized she was also being well fucked, doggy style, bent over her. Paying attention she could also hear her moans synced with hers. A few minutes later Anna felt her sucking her tits, and shivering on top of her belly. It was all happening so fast that Anna was unable to cope with the many stimulations she was subject to.

Moaning and panting, Anna felt that woman's fingers caressing her wide opened labia, feeling the man's drilling of her. Anna then realized how big he was and how full she was feeling. Playing with the copious amount of cum overflowing Anna's sex she rubbed Anna's ass slowly pushing inside it. Anna opened her eyes wide. She would have shrieked if she hadn't her mouth full of another cock. Unable to stop it Anna felt her finger going deeper and deeper inside her ass. She wasn't used to that feeling and felt a bit uneasy at the beginning. Her body was undeniably aroused by that finger and also accepted a second one rubbing inside her.

Anna never had anal sex and never expected those fingers to feel that good. Rubbing her inner ass and pressing against the cock fucking her was something overwhelming. Anna couldn't repress another mind blowing orgasm that made her tremble again, shaking her legs and arms and crying loud with that cock in her mouth. A couple of strong hands took grip of Anna's hips and pushing his cock deep inside her she welcomed another endless load inside her. The man in her mouth also came hard and she swallowed all his load.

Anna was given a couple of minutes to recover, her legs up and tied still trembling, her pussy oozing lots of cum. Somebody cleaned her sex with a towel and offered her a drink through a straw in the box holes. She thanked them by raising her thumb up when ready.

"Are you ready for 'The Prize'"? A man's voice asked over the hole in the box.

Anna knew the moment had come. The moment all her colleagues and friends told her at this level. Then she witnessed the biggest and massive cock she had ever seen, entering the box by her side. She did her best to open her jaws and take it into her mouth, but he was too big for her small mouth.

"Oh fuck!!! I would never be able to take this!!" she said in awe and desperation. "You'll kill me with this tool!!!"

After a couple of strokes in her mouth Anna saw the man taking his cock out of there. What she feared was that he was going directly to her sex. With her arms fully extended to her front she tried to hold him, but he was out of reach.

"Oh please!!! Please don't!!!" Anna begged, but nobody was listening.

"Relax, sweety!! He knows how to do it." A feminine voice whispered. "It may hurt a bit at the beginning. But you're going to love it!!!"

Anna did her best to relax herself as she felt her already stretched vagina getting stretched a bit more as that massive cock pushed inside her. Gasping, panting and gripping the gurney with all her might she felt as he got inch by inch inside her.

"Oh Gosh!! Oh Gosh!! You're so biiiigggg!!!" she cried.

Some minutes later she had taken almost all his length. Her pussy was obscenely stretched and her mound was going up as he entered her. She was feeling him getting to her length limit and pushing more until she felt his hairy pubis rubbing her buttocks.

"Oh fuck!! Can't believe it!!" Anna cried with her eyes wide open, unable to believe her own feelings. "I'm so full!!!"

He then started to move, slowly at first strokes, inside her. Anna's hands were getting pale from the effort of gripping the gurney. The woman took her hand and held it in hers.

"How does he feel, sweetheart??" She asked.

"Oh fuck!! Fuck!! He's so big!!" Was only Anna was able to say.

He then took Anna's nipples in his hands and started to speed up his thrusts. Anna felt the pain of his strong fingers pressing her nipples and his cock devastating her. Somebody released the belts that kept her ankles high and Anna instinctively wrapped her legs around him.

"Fuck me!! Fuck me harder!!" Anna yelled inside the box. "Destroy my fucking pussy!!"

Anna got uncontrolably to another long and powerful orgasm. He continued fucking her and yet she got another orgasm. By the third massive orgasm he pushed deep inside her and pumped enormous amounts of cum inside her.

Completely exhausted Anna laid limp on her gurney. Her legs still trembling a bit and her belly heavily panting in exhaustion. There was a pool of white gooey semen dripping from her sex under her.

Half-conscious Anna could hear the crowd applause and cheering. The show was over and she felt it did in the exact time, as she had no more energy to continue.

Once again she felt her gurney being pulled back and rested on her gurney while waiting to be released. He could now pay attention to the numbers in the display above her counting the number of times she blowed anyone, the number of times she got fucked, the number of cumshots she received and her total balance.

Anna lost the notion of time. Her body was gradually recovering and her mind was getting steadier. Then she felt a lot of hands releasing her bonds. Finally she saw Bob taking the box off her head.

When she got used to the new light and environment she saw all her friends and colleagues around her. They were cheering her up and congratulating her as a full member of the staff.

"There's one more thing you have to do to be fully admitted to the group." Brit said.

"Yes!! You have to be thankful to Bob for his job!!" Kim added.

Then she saw Bob lowering his pants and exposing a big and interesting cock in front of her.

"Really??" Anna asked.

"Yes, Freckles!! Show him how thankful you are!!" Emma added.

It was a bit different to do it in front of them, but Anna finally took Bob's cock and started to give him some head. All other girls watched and cheered her while she sucked with passion his cock.