Anna's No Longer a BCV

Story Info
Anna's looking at things a little differently from...
3.2k words
4.17
12.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first try as an author. All characters related to this story are fictional. I really hope you will enjoy it. Do not hesitate to leave a comment.

*****

Five years ago, I had the opportunity to teach at one of the southern central universities. I am a 42 year old white man and in my second year there I bought a lovely home in the very small town called Taylor Town, which is located on the edge of the University with a population of 1500 mostly black people.

That part of the country is very religious, where prayer, confession and forgiveness are all part of their daily life.

Also, in the same year I started to date a woman 20 years younger than me. She is a secretary at the university and also in charge of the schedule of the janitors in three other schools.

After almost a year of dating, we decided to get married. We are very happy together. I want to share this story because I have always wondered how far can our lusts and cravings go?

Anna is a little blond white angel, with a sweet face, curly hair and sparkling blue eyes. She has a body that makes any man's head spin.

She is always well dressed which enhances her beauty. If you were vigilant when you saw her in the hall or in the office, your cock would start to stiffen and harden just by looking at her.

Staying in a small town with lots of black people sometimes dictates our discussions and things changed when in college they hired a new secretary named Faith.

She has a well-proportioned body, and she loves to wear revealing clothes. She likes to be seen. Faith is always involved in a conversation and has much to tell.

One evening after our dinner, Anna told me that she had been shocked to hear a conversation between Faith, the new secretary, and Grace.

She is married, but she speaks openly to Grace of sleeping with black men. She also made it clear to Grace that it would be good for her if her husband were more open-minded about interracial sex. "I don't think my husband would like it if I had some big black cock," said Grace. "He always seems so jealous when we have friends over for dinner who are black."

Faith laughed and replied, "If your husband, doesn't mind about the fact you fucking other men, then he shouldn't worry about what colour your lover is as long as you're both enjoying the situation."

She went on to explain how much fun she'd had with a big black man last weekend while her husband was away hunting deer.

At the end of the conversation, Anna mentions a few things about this black janitor who works at the University and other schools as well as the church regarding his way of reacting to her.

Anna, "He's a fat old black man with a toothless mouth and he looks at me like a piece of meat."

Faith laughed and said, "You're right he looks at you like a piece of meat, like he was going to eat your pussy."

Anna had heard enough, she got up and left the office. Before my wife left, Faith laughed and saying, "You don't know what you're missing."

She got up and went into the kitchen and brought us something to drink while continuing to talk about the janitor. "From the first day he was hired, every time he walks by the office he always looks at me in a demeaning manner." "He probably thinks I'm one of those white bitches he can fuck in his car behind the church after mass."

"Are you sure of this?" I said. I tell her she has to settle down and stop being paranoid.

She's been acting weird since working with Faith. At first she said she wasn't compatible with her, but now she's a friend and confidante.

I had no idea at this point, that Faith was trying everything in her power to get Anna to fuck the janitor.

Faith said to start including this from time to time in our conversations to try to condition my mind until I agreed to let her get fucked by a fat black man while I watched them have sex!

Anna told me about all her conversations with Faith. So finally, because of those conversations and the fantasies expressed during our sexual acts, I started making films in my mind about that janitor sleeping with Anna.

The more Anna told me about her fantasy, the more I wanted to fuck her. It was exciting to know that my wife fantasized about banging a janitor every time she slept with me. I was so excited by the thought!

It became obsessive, I constantly had sexual thoughts. I started having a hard time concentrating in class by having this photo in my head most of the time with her and that big black janitor having intense sex.

Anna was increasingly involved with the Biblical study group. Every meeting, the concierge was watching Anna closely. When no one was watching, he caressed his big cock above his overalls. His stomach is so big that his navel protrudes from his overalls.

There's something about Anna that he's terribly excited about! He wanted to have sex with her so bad! He wanted to see how Anna could deal with his massive black dick! He was going to fuck her until she screams!

With each glance, Anna sensed his sweat mingled with pheromones! These situations take her from a faithful woman into something else!

At the end of one of these Bible studies. He followed Anna to her car and asked her if she wanted to go out to the local bar for a drink! As Anna turned away from the janitor, she felt something tugging at her pants! She waited a few seconds, feeling his hand wandering on her buttocks before leaving his grip without looking at him! She said no and walked away from him!

That night at home, after telling me about this incident, she was so horny, that she was masturbating with one hand while she was jerking me off and sucking my cock with the other hand!

"I didn't want to fuck him!" she cried as I thrust my cock into her mouth.

"You're so sexy when you talk about it!" I said, continuing to shove my cock into her mouth.

"He turned you on!"

"Ye....," she moaned as my dick filled her throat.

"Oh! This is so exciting!" I said, touching her hair with my hand.

"I'm not a slut!" she cried. "I'm not a whore!"

"I know you're not a whore or a slut!" I said, pulling my cock out of her mouth to kiss her. "But you're a naughty girl to let him touch you!"

Anna blushed and smiled taking my cock in her mouth. She swiftly moved her mouth up and down onto my dick. Her tongue flickered to tease my balls. Her hand came up and squeezed them as she sucked hard on my cock.

Anna sighed with delight as my dick filled her mouth and throat. It was an intense pleasure! When Anna removed her mouth from my cock, she smiled at me, licking her lips.

What a nice moment, but I knew deep down in my heart that there will be more sexual harassment incidents happening with my beautiful Anna. I'm still obsessed with the idea of this fat black janitor using Anna as a fuck doll!

After that incident, Anna and I attended the church more often than before, we pray together as a couple, we attend the Bible study together. We did that for two months.

But I'm still amazed at the way Anna behaves or acts when we're in church.

I noticed that she's always in a good mood when we're at church. At the end of every Bible study or prayer meeting, she always hugs me and kisses me telling me how much she loves me and how I'm such a wonderful husband.

I notice she often stares at that hideous janitor when she hugs me inside the church. Sometimes when we're walking around, she often makes eye contact with him or smiles at him.

And then, one Friday, it all started. During the Bible session where the topic on the agenda was how we should treat each other. We then discussed the need to love and care for others.

I asked Anna, "Sweetie, how do you feel now that you're a pure Christian?"

Anna replied; "I feel like I should be more loving to everyone!"

I asked Anna, "So you must be more affectionate to this janitor?"

Anna said, "Yes, darling, I will be."

I asked Anna; "How do you feel about him?"

Anna said; "I feel sad because he's alone and nobody loves him!"

I asked Anna; "What do you mean by that?"

Anna said; "He seems lonely!"

I said; "Well honey! Then let's do something about that!"

After the Bible study, when everyone had left. Anna said to me, "Follow me, she turns her head to look and smile at the fat black janitor, we go downstairs to confess?"

We went to the basement of the church where they keep the confessionals used by members of our congregation who need forgiveness for their sins against God or their fellow man.

We passed the first confession room going to the back of the basement, and she looked at me and said,"Faith lent me a special key".

She opened her purse, took the key and opened the big wooden door. We entered in one confessional that is used by married couples who need forgiveness for their sexual sins outside their marriage bed.

This special confession room has two doors like conventional rooms. On one side, the room is small with a comfortable chair and a mesh window where you can see the other side.

On the other side, the confessional was larger. There is a confession chair in the middle of the room but facing the wall. This way you can perfectly see the person on this chair when sitting in the other room.

There is also a small bed leaning against the back wall. The chair has a cushion that makes confession more comfortable. A small spongy mattress is installed just behind the chair.

I was walking next to Anna in this room, she looks behind her sensually biting her bottom lip to see if the janitor followed us here or not?

She's taking my hand, opening one door. She tells me to sit down and she locked the door from the outside.

Anna is alone with the janitor now, she can do whatever she wants. She has never done anything like this before but tonight she feels ready for it!

And then I heard Anna say loud and clear, "My God, this is monstrous. Afterwards, I started to hear familiar moans when Anna is sexually aroused. These sounds came from behind the door of the other confessional.

My dick became hard just hearing those sounds through the door!! My mind had fully entered in the sexual fantasy of watching my wife get fucked by a disgusting old fat black!

My heart began to beat faster when the door opened. Anna entered with a face filled with lust and desire that seemed more beautiful than ever. She looks at me like she's asking permission to do whatever she wants in the room tonight!

My eyes are glued to my wife who walks to the confession chair. She kneels, raises her buttocks and with one hand moves her skirt on her hips and slips the string of her thong to the side.

Anna looks at me briefly and turns her face back, she starts playing with herself like crazy! Her eyes are closed as her fingers move over her pussy!

She's playing with her cunt's lips faster and faster! Her body is trembling fiercely against the chair!

Still in an orgasmic state with her eyes wide open, she stared at me and said, "Are you ready to see me in action? Because I'm ready!"

I answer, "Yes honey!" and my heart starts beating faster thinking about what is happening in front of me right now.

My mind can't imagine what will happen next! My wife is going to give herself to another man for sexual pleasure! And that's partly my fault 'cause I haven't done anything to stop her lustful thoughts lately.

My head feels dizzy with all these thoughts going through my head right now! My cock is rock hard just thinking about my wife.

Anna said loudly, "I'm going to fuck this enormous big black cock!"

A series of questions quickly crossed my brain.

What does she mean by 'enormous'?

Is it really 'enormous'?

Will it fit inside her?

Will it hurt her?

Anna yelled looking behind her: "Oh god... I don't know if I can take it!"

The janitor entered the room completely naked and exposed some kind of gigantic black cock ready for slaughtering some innocent blonde woman!!

It was almost indescribable how big it was!!! How thick it was!!! The shaft has giant veins on it!! The janitor's balls are the size of a grapefruit!!! The tip of his giant cock looked like a huge fleshy mushroom!! A mushroom dripping with precum!!!

He walks to the middle of the room and stands right behind my wife then he looks at me saying, "Big enough for you?" he asked.

Anna looks at me for a second, turns her head to the janitor and says in a trembling voice, "It's too big".

"Are you ready li'l blondie", he said as he kneels behind my wife.

My wife grabbed his cock, her hand couldn't even fit half his contour. She guided him and sensed the enormous shaft slowly sinking between her pussy lips.

The tip is halfway in, Anna's eyes open wide as if being sucked into a vacuum of pleasure! Her mouth drops open and she yells: "Oh my god... it's so big!" "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Anna's body is shaking as if electrocuted! She cries out like she's suffering! But if she's in pain, she never shows it! Not even once!

The angle and proximity I had to the action was absolutely incredible, She continues to moan, her pussy is now outstretched wide open.

She grunted loudly and kept her mouth open as he pushed his big dick deeply into her pussy! It felt like his cock was pushing against her cervix every time but at least 6 inches still outside of her pussy.

He slowly takes out his huge cock and bangs his head on my wife's ass saying, "Look at this monster, I'll turn you into a real bitch!"

The janitor grabs Anna by the hips and then pushes inside so hard that his dick gets through and moves Anna's cervix.

He starts banging her violently from behind by screwing her like a madman. His balls are slapping against my wife's ass each time he fucks her relentlessly from behind!!

Anna screams in pain while screaming: "Oh god... Oh god... Oh god... It hurts so bad..."

He slaps her hard across her ass making it red, saying: "Shut up bitch!"

Anna moans in pain while enjoying every moment of being fucked so hard by this monster!!

Her body is trembling violently against the confessional chair. Again, the sight I got from the action is totally amazing! A perfect view of my wife's cunt who gets pounded by his giant dick!

Her pussy lips were puffy and open, showing every inch of that pink pussy! I could see her cervix bulging outward again every time he thrust into her pussy from behind!

The noise of their bodies colliding looks like an earthquake! He fucks her so hard and so quickly that the chair trembles violently!

She was now in an orgasmic state all the time moaning out loud saying, "Oh my God... yes... fuck me harder... Fuck me more forcefully..." He fucked her as if there was no next day.

Then, after several minutes of intense deep penetration, Anna lost consciousness, her body went lifeless on the chair! The janitor slowly pulled out of my wife's pussy leaving a gaping hole.

He moved her from the chair to the bed at the back and placed her on her back. After a minute, she regained consciousness, and then, without delay, he lifted one of her legs and penetrated it again deeply. From where I was, I saw my wife's pussy twitching when he screwed her!

Suddenly, he moved to another position. He moved her violently towards the edge of the bed and lifted her legs, placing her knees upon her shoulders. He said to me, "Look at this slut take that monster inside her cunt!"

Anna was at first frightened but then got excited when she saw I was watching her get fucked that way! She just moaned and said: "Oh God... fuck me with all your strength... use all your strength... fuck me like a whore!"

I was totally amazed at how she seduced this janitor to fuck her! Then, I heard him grunting and groaning as he pounded my wife's pussy so hard! She looked like a rag doll as he fucked her cunt!

Then she screams out loud as he thrusts his cock into her pussy once more with all his might! Her pussy lips were constantly stretched beyond imagination.

I heard him say, "Fuck... that pussy is so tight!"

He continued fucking her with full force and then added something like, "I can't stand it any longer... I'm going to cum!"

He was screwing her so hard it created another electrical stimulation in Anna's body until she lost consciousness again!

The janitor comes out of Anna's cunt and unloads his cum on her belly, and breasts!

I watched Anna's pussy and I saw the cum leaking out of her pussy. Her pussy was a mess, swollen and red.

The janitor wiped his cock with the sheets and turned to me,

"Did you look at how that bitch took that monster dick, she's no longer a BCV (Black Cock Virgin)!"

He stands up and bends over to take his clothes and says, "I want to see you two here next Friday night for another confession." "I shall bring a few friends to help you confess your sins".

The janitor left the room, unlocked my door and went out of that big room.

I walked quickly to the bed where my wife was. She wakes up completely exhausted from being screwed so hard!

Anna say, "I felt like a whore in that room. I'm so surprised at myself. But it was great... I liked it."

I kiss her deeply. She kisses me back but she looks confused. I felt so relieved that my wife had enjoyed sex as much as I had.

Anna looked down at herself at the mess on her belly and breasts and said, "I can't believe what happened to me. I never did anything like this before."

"You looked amazing! You were so sexy when you were being fucked and I did liked it!"

I thought to myself, 'that she is now a whore for black cock but also a queen size slut.'

She looked at me smiling saying, "I can't wait until next week."

I smiled at her saying, "Me too."

I helped her get dressed and we left that big room after locking it behind us.