Anna's Secrets

Story Info
Anna's fantasies consume her.
6.2k words
4.42
19.4k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's Secrets

No one under the age of 18 is engaged in any sort of sexual activity in this fictional story. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

I was lying nude across my parent's bed, my legs being held open wide by my Mom, who was sitting on my face. My tongue was busy working on her wet pussy, desperately seeking out her clit in order to please her as Dad hammered in and out of my pussy like a jackhammer. Mom's hands held my legs wide open in a gymnast split pose as Dad reached down with one of his hands twisting my nipples and massaging my 34B sized breasts. Sometimes it was painful. Sometimes it made my pussy soak my Dad's cock and upper thighs. My juices dripped down the crack of my ass and I flexed my asshole in and out in attempt to pull the juices in.

"Her pussy feels good, doesn't it baby?" Mom asked.

Dad replied as he fucked me as hard as he could, gasping for air in between his words, "This is some good pussy. Almost as good as yours honey. Think I should cum in her pussy, her ass, or her mouth?"

I could feel Mom's pussy pulsate around my tongue as Dad's words caused her to orgasm. She tasted so good.

"I would eat her pussy every day if she would let me," I thought to myself.

Dad's pounding of my young 18 year old pussy was making me squeal and whimper into Mom's pussy as I drank her juices.

"Cum in her pussy Danny! I am gonna drink it out of her and eat the creampie you leave in her."

"You got it baby."

I feel Mom cum on my tongue again. I felt Dad explode in my pussy. I felt my orgasm fast approaching. Just a little closer. Just a little closer. My pussy was throbbing. Just about there. Almost. Dad was pounding his cum into me. Oh, here it cums. Almost. Almost. Almost.

=======The alarm clock goes off. I awaken.=======

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!!!!! This dream has repeated itself many times during my adult years. I looked over to the other side of the bed and saw my husband of 12 years, Ray, sound asleep. How in the world could he have slept through my alarm? Wait! What was that? Something felt wet. My pussy? Of course. But there was something else. I lifted up the covers and I saw a wet spot and it had a very distinct smell. It was me. It wasn't pee either. It was my pussy juice. I recognized the smell. I have tasted myself so many times over the years so I knew the taste and smell of my juices. I could eat myself out if I was that flexible. I love the taste of my pussy THAT MUCH!

My dream was so vivid. Each time I had this dream, it got more intense. The dreams of my parents didn't start until I saw them having sex at Owens Creek when I was 18. We, that's to say - Mom, Dad, me, my younger sister Jade, and my younger brother Allen, went to Owens Creek. Mom and Dad knew of a spot shown to them by Dad's brother, my uncle Ricky, where you could park and camp out and no one would know you were out there. During one of my self guided adventure walks, I went to find a place to sit down and write in my journal.

I took the leather bound notebook everywhere with me. It was a graduation present from my Grandma Melanie, Dad's Mom. I wrote poetry, drew pictures, wrote short stories, and even started writing a screenplay in it. It was hard to get lost out at Owens Creek. If you looked north, you could see the town's water tower. If you looked south, you could see the railroad tracks in the distance. So, if you ever got lost, all you had to do was walk in either direction until you saw civilization.

On this particular day, I found a nice spot that had a small clearing. The ground was level with smaller trees around it and large bushes camouflaged it from anyone looking through at line of sight level. I stayed there writing and drawing for almost two hours before deciding to walk back to our campsite. It was getting pretty close to dinner time and I was getting hungry. During my walk back, I guess I had taken a wrong turn and ended up on a trail I didn't recognize and had to use the water tower as a guide to get me back to where we were set up.

As I made my way back to the creek's edge, I noticed movement about 100 or so feet ahead. I stayed on the dirt part of the trail because I didn't want to draw attention to myself in case there were any seedy characters running about in the woods and around the creek. I moved closer and closer until I could plainly see what the movement was. IT WAS MOM AND DAD!!!!!

Dad's shorts were around his ankles. Mom's shirt was pulled above her breasts and he was fondling them while she gave him a blowjob. I crept a little closer. Dad had a nice sized cock and Mom was furiously sucking him. I saw Dad looking around so I ducked down as low as I could get so he couldn't see me. I was just glad I had on dark shorts and a dark shirt. If I had worn any other color, I am sure he would have seen me. Dad pulled Mom into a standing position and helped her take off her shorts and panties.

Mom must have been pretty wet because Dad didn't have to do anything to lube her up. He bent her over at the waist, facing away from him, and started fucking her pussy. I could feel my pussy getting wet so I unbuttoned my shorts and slid my fingers into my pussy. I was soaked from watching the sexual spectacle in front of me.

Dad must have been pretty excited because it wasn't long before I heard him grunt and empty his cum into Mom. I heard Mom squeal telling Dad that she, too, had also cum. They quickly regained their composure, rearranged their clothes back to their pre-sex states, and went walking hand in hand back toward camp. They both were giggling like they were happy they didn't get caught. I kept working on my pussy until my orgasm shook me and left me with a wet spot in the front of my shorts ---- a very OBVIOUS wet spot.

I had a plan to get rid of it though. I would just "accidentally on purpose" get my shorts wet in the creek and just tell Mom and Dad I slipped. That would make the wet spot a non-discussion item.

Over the course of the next several months, I replayed that afternoon in my head and it often led to me digging my hands into my panties, if wore them, and working myself into an orgasmic frenzy. I couldn't get that day out of my mind. I also become a lot more touchy-feely with Mom and Dad as well. I wanted to see if I could get them interested in seducing me. I hugged them as often as I could and even became a little flirty, at times, but they just didn't take heed of any of my advances. Attempting to seduce them became a trigger for my constant state of arousal and I found myself masturbating several times a day or night when no one else was around.

I started dating my future husband, Ray, about a year later. He took my virginity. There was something I never told him and never will. Every time he and I had sex, of any kind, my mind drifted back to my parents and that day at Owens Creek. When Ray ate my pussy, I thought of Mom or Dad eating my pussy. When Ray fucked me or made love to me, I thought of Dad making love to me or fucking me. When I sucked Ray's cock, I thought of being on my knees sucking Dad's cock or licking Mom's pussy.

There was no way that I could ever tell Ray about my fantasies. He would never understand. He would probably think of me as sick and demented and, due to his conservative upbringing, would probably out me to my family. I loved Ray with all of my heart but I knew there were certain things you just didn't want to ever mention verbally. Voicing a secret like this would be like bringing gasoline and matches to a wildfire already in progress.

Ray and I had been married almost eight years and things were going quite well. I had given birth to our daughter, Bethany, and she was the apple of both our eyes. Ray had gotten a promotion at work. I had as well. Financially, we were in the best monetary shape of our lives to that point. But the dreams..........................those fucking dreams (pun intended).

The latest dream ---- yesterday afternoon. I had laid Bethany down for a nap in her crib. I decided to get some shut eye in my bedroom as well. At some point during my nap, I saw Mom in the doorway to my bedroom. At first I thought it was me since we have almost the same body type and auburn colored hair. She was nude. She approached the bed and ordered me to strip. I did as she commanded.

"Open your legs for me NOW!" She demanded.

I opened my legs and she crawled between my legs and pulled me into her for a kiss. It was intense. I felt her tongue dancing with mine. WOW, she was a good kisser! I felt myself getting wet and my pulse was racing. She broke our kiss and pushed me on to my back. I felt her mouth and tongue sucking and slurping on my pussy lips, the hole, and my clit. Like many other dreams, I felt myself getting closer and closer to cumming. She broke her oral contact from my pussy and swung her lower body over me, her legs on both sides of my head near my ears. She lowered her pussy to my face and commanded me to suck her to orgasm. She told me if I sucked her pussy hole good enough that I would get a present, Dad's cum, that had been deposited in her earlier that day. I did as she ordered. My orgasm was approaching from her eating my pussy and sucking my clit.

=========I heard Bethany crying. FUCK!!!!!!==============

DAMNIT! Another wet dream where I didn't get to cum. FUCK!!! My panties were soaked. I went to check on Bethany. She wasn't crying. She was still asleep. I went back to my bedroom and took off my shorts and masturbated myself to a wonderful orgasm. If only Mom and Dad could have been there to watch me do this. Just the vision of that fantasy set off a series of smaller, less intense orgasms that caused my pussy to make a sloshing sound as I finger banged my pussy and massaged my clit to a more thunderous orgasm only minutes later.

When Ray got home from work that evening, I sat him down and told him I needed to go to counseling. I felt so bad for lying to him by telling him that it was for postpartum depression but I had to see if a licensed professional could tell me why I was having all of these sexual dreams about my parents. He was really understanding about my mental health. I just felt really awful that the mental health I was referring to wasn't the mental health he thought I was talking about.

Two weeks later, I had an appointment with Dr. Sims. She had an office about four miles from the house. I went into her counseling area after I arrived and filled out all of the appropriate paperwork. For the next half hour, she asked me all sorts of questions, taking notes as I answered. The second half hour was a discussion about my answers to her questions. For the next eight weeks, we went through the same routine with the same conclusion --- Fantasies are OK to have but can be very harmful when acted upon, especially if it involves a family member. Of course, the elephant in the room? Did I dare tell Ray? Dr. Sims said I should tell him but leave the incestuous part out of it.

Dr. Sims also said that I did, in fact, suffer from postpartum depression so she prescribed some medication to help me with it. That night, after my eighth and final visit with Dr. Sims and after picking up my medication from the pharmacy, I decided it was time to come clean with Ray about my fantasies but I was going to be careful not to mention the Mom and Dad parts.

He got home from work and dinner was ready. Bethany had been bathed, fed, and put down in her crib for the night. I was so thankful that she now slept through the night. After we ate dinner, I told Ray to get showered, that I would clean the kitchen, and then join him in the bedroom to talk to him about my visits with Dr. Sims. He showered. I got the kitchen squared away, and I found Ray, nude, sitting in bed propped up on some pillows at the head of the bed. I sat down facing him and this is how the conversation went ---

R - So, tell me about your visits with Dr. Sims, is it?

A - Yes, Dr. Sims (I was shaking like a leaf and I am sure Ray saw it.)

R - OK, go on.

A - Well, I do have postpartum depression but there is another element to it.

R - And what is that?

A - I also have very vivid sex dreams several times a month and they have been reoccurring since I was 18.

R - WOW! That long?

A - Yeah.

R - And what of these sex dreams?

A - I am doing just about anything and everything you can think of that consenting adults do.

R - Go on.

A - Sometimes, it's just a woman. Sometimes it's just a man. Sometimes, it's a man and woman together.

R - Are these acts things you've actually done in the past?

A - No.

R - Are these things that you've wanted to act upon in real life?

A - Before I met you, yes. After I met you, no.

R - And these people in your dreams --- Are these people you know? People you wish you knew? People you've created in your mind?

A - To answer all three of your questions - no, no, and no. (Obviously I lied about the answer to the first question.)

R - Well fantasies are OK to have. Yes? No? Maybe?

A - Yes, as long as they stay that way.

R - Have you ever fantasized about someone else while we have been intimate?

A - Yes. It's normal, I think. I would never cheat on you. Have you ever fantasized about anyone while we have had sex?

R - And I wouldn't cheat on you either. And yes, I have fantasized. Mostly about actresses and female singers.

A - Well, I guess we are good, I suppose?

R - Yes love. We are good. But I do have another question. The sexual acts you wanted to act upon before we met --- do you feel like you missed out on something sexually or do you have any regrets about not acting on those fantasies?

A - I don't really have any regrets because I have always thought of sex as something special that is to be shared by two people who have a genuine connection with each other. Ya know? With you, the sex is good and I can't even imagine another man or woman, for that matter, between my legs or touching my body.

WOW! I was such a liar. I felt like such a shit fuck for lying to Ray but I wanted him to know about the dreams, concealing from him who specifically was in these dreams with me.

R - Well, I love you Anna. I always have, since the moment I laid eyes on you. And I always will.

A - I love you too Ray. Now, lay back and enjoy what I'm about to do to you.

I crawled between his legs and took his cock into my mouth. It had gotten semi-hard while we were chatting. Over the years, I had gotten really good at my technique. I kissed and licked his cock like it was my favorite flavored popsicle. I used my left hand to stroke it slowly up and down into my mouth while I used my right to gently massage his balls and the area between his balls and asshole. I looked directly into his eyes. I was determined to make this about his pleasure and not imagine it was Dad I was sucking off instead.

I winked at Ray as I sucked and licked on his wonderful dick. I loved the way he tasted. I loved the way he felt in my mouth. His member wasn't too skinny and it wasn't too thick. It wasn't small. It wasn't gigantic. It was the perfect size. I loved the feel of it in my mouth, my pussy, my ass, and my hands.

"You do that so well", he said as he looked at me.

I winked and giggled and took him into my throat. My nose was in his pubes. There was just something so erotic about sucking his cock. I applied more pressure to the area between his balls and his asshole as I sucked and licked up and down his beautiful dick. He began to move up and down in a motion like he was fucking me if I had been sitting on his cock. My mouth was the maestro and his cock was the orchestra. I wanted his orgasm into my mouth to be the symphony's crescendo moment.

I could see his breathing getting heavier and I could sense he was getting closer. I locked eyes with Ray as I bobbed up and down on his hard cock. My mouth coated it with saliva. I wanted my mouth to feel like my pussy when I rode him. He began to breathe heavier.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Anna. Anna. I'm ...... Anna ........... OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH ssssshhhhhhhhhshshsshshshhshshshshshshsshshshshshsshshshshshshhsshshhshit!"

I felt his cum spray into my mouth. Gosh, I loved that feeling. I felt the head flex and pulsate several times as he emptied that wonderful sperm into my mouth. I sucked him and swallowed him gently. Slowly, the sensations waned and he relaxed. I kept his cock in my mouth, tenderly licking and sucking the remaining drops of cum he had left to offer. I never broke eye contact with him. I wanted him to see the love and lust in my eyes that I had for him. When he finally went soft a few minutes later, I released his cock from my mouth and gently kissed the head.

I moved up the bed to kiss him, tenderly on the lips at first, then with more urgency as my tongue met his and we kissed like lovers. One thing that I loved about Ray is that he had no problem kissing me after cumming in my mouth. I certainly had no problem kissing him after he had eaten my pussy on so many occasions. There was just something so erotic and sexy about sharing orgasmic fluids when kissing afterwards.

For the next several months, the dreams about my parents had dissipated to maybe once or twice a month. I had gone back to work after maternity leave and my sister-in-law, Peyton (my younger brother Allen's wife) was babysitting Bethany for us. Peyton was really sweet because she only charged us half of what some of the daycare centers were charging. Ray and I were both grateful for her and we showed appreciation by inviting her, Allen, and their daughter, Kris, over for dinner on some weekends.

The following year, COVID hit and the company I worked for, thankfully, told us we could all work from home. We would have mandatory Zoom conference calls on Mondays and Wednesdays at 10 AM, and, if needed Fridays at 2 PM. Peyton agreed to continue to babysit Bethany so I could focus on work. Summer rolled around and the temperatures were sweltering outside. Although the air conditioning was working fine, I found myself wearing fewer and fewer clothes around the house, even when I was working. Sometimes I wore just my bikini. Sometimes I wore a robe with nothing underneath. Sometimes I just stayed nude. I put a towel under me in my chair while I did my work. When we had our Zoom calls, I wore a conservative top with my hair and makeup done.


What the others on the Zoom calls didn't know, I was nude from the waist down. As soon as the calls were over, I was back to full nudity. I loved being nude at home all the time. I even told Ray about it and he loved the idea and the visions of me being at home nude working fueled his passion for me because we often had some very vigorous and wonderful sex after Bethany fell asleep for the night.

My desk and make shift office area in the den overlooked the street outside so I could see if someone was coming and the house alarm system would alert anyone inside to any individuals approaching the house from any angle in the yard. I was enjoying the freedom of being nude while I worked from home and I was definitely reaping the benefits of having told Ray about working nude at home.

It was a Friday morning and Ray had left for work. His company had taken all the necessary COVID precautions to protect its workers. Ray was fortunate because he had his own office. His oak desk and conference table had been wonderful platforms for he and I to have clandestine sex upon on several occasions after all of his coworkers had gone home for the night.

On this particular Friday, I had taken my shower and Bethany was at Peyton and Allen's place. I was nude as soon as I got home, of course. I had to call a client to talk about some specifics for a project he wanted our company to undertake. His secretary informed me that he was on another call and asked if I didn't mind holding. She assured me she would transfer me to him as soon as he finished his other call. I told her that I was more than fine with that. I was placed on hold and the hold music chimed in over my wireless headset. I changed positions in my chair and went from sitting upright to draping a leg over each arm of the chair with my pussy splayed open.

12