Anna's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently caressed the mound and gently pulled at the smooth lips that I had shaved in the shower earlier in the day. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of my hands on my pussy lips and could feel myself getting wetter. I was thankful I had the towel under my ass. I wanted to cum so bad but I knew it would have to wait until the call was over.

Two minutes later, the phone buzzed over to Mr. Clay's office. I regained my composure and we exchanged all of the necessary information needed in order to satisfy Mr. Clay's requirements to complete the project. We exchanged pleasantries and bid each other a good day and nice weekend.

After the call ended, an email notification popped up on my laptop so I checked it. It was from the office. Miss Lewis, our manager, said we were knocking off early for the day but we would still get paid for a full day. I thought that was great since I had an itch that needed scratching.

I made my way to the bedroom and sprawled out and opened my legs wide. I resumed caressing my pussy by grazing my fingers softly across the lips, occasionally tapping my clit and rapidly pulling away. My eyes were closed and I was lost in the sensations of how amazing I was making myself feel. I brought my left hand up to caress and massage my breasts, gently pulling at the nipples. My right hand was busy working my pussy lips. I slid a finger inside my opening. WOW! I was wet. I pulled that finger out and brought it to my nose and sniffed it. YUMMY! I thought. I put the finger in my mouth and sucked on it, imagining it was Ray's cock.

I withdrew it from my mouth and put it back in my pussy, slowly fucking myself with it. I pulled on my nipples with my other hand. I pulled the finger out of my pussy and put it in my mouth again and sucked it again. DAMN! I loved my own taste. It was time to cum. I kept pulling my nipples and massaging my breasts with one hand while my other hand worked my opening and my clit. I could feel the juices seeping out of my pussy and down the crack of my ass. If only Ray was here to fuck me. The mental picture of him fucking me, my legs over his shoulders pounding my pussy sent me to my first orgasm.

My mind painted another picture of my Dad climbing on to the bed and feeding me his cock while Ray fucked me. My hands were busy kneading my breasts and my pussy. Another orgasm rocked me. I could almost taste my Dad's cock in my mouth. I wanted his cum in my throat. I could see Mom jacking Dad's cock into my mouth while she feverishly played with her pussy telling me what I good little slut I was. I was in heaven. My pussy quaked my body with another orgasm. I was wishing desperately for this depraved fantasy to come true. My pussy was soaking wet. I now had three fingers from my right hand in my pussy, fucking myself hard, and two fingers from my left hand thunderously vibrating my clit to yet another orgasm.

"Oh Mom. Oh Dad. Oh Ray." I repeated over and over as they fucked me, if only in my mental visualizations at this point. My pussy erupted into another orgasm and my juices were now coating my hands, the crack of my ass, and the sheets on the bed. Over and over, I pictured Ray and Dad taking turns fucking me, double penetrating me, and making me eat their assholes while Mom ate my pussy. My final orgasm caused my toes to curl as I gasped for air. As it subsided, I pulled my fingers from my pussy and sucked the juices off. Content that I had satisfied my orgasmic cravings, for now, I drifted off to sleep.

About an hour later, I was awakened by a hand gently caressing my face and running its fingers through my hair. I thought Ray was home early from work. I opened my eyes to discover that it was my sister, Jade, who I hadn't seen in almost a year. I shrieked with joy as I grabbed her to hug her but I panicked because I was naked and there were no covers over me. I hugged her so hard for a long while and I began to cry. We didn't exchange words. I was just so happy to see her.

Jade, now in the Army, was two years my junior and she was also my best friend. She also had a spare key to the house that I forgot I gave her some years ago. She was the one person I could tell anything and it would never go any further than the two of us. We knew EVERYTHING about each other. She knew about my dreams of Mom and Dad and I knew that she and Allen, our younger brother, had been lovers at one point. This information stayed between us and ONLY US. I was just disappointed I didn't get to sample Allen's goods because Jade said he was hung like a horse. It was no wonder that Peyton always had a smile on her face.

When we finally broke the hug, Jade spoke ----

"A little midday fun?"

"Yeah." I giggled at my embarrassment because I was still naked and she could clearly see the wet spot on the sheets.

"Nothing wrong with that. I'm home on leave for 45 days. My tour in Kuwait lasted longer than I thought it would. Fort Hood is the next stop for me and then I'm calling it quits after that. Is it ok for me to use the guest bedroom?"

"Jade, you don't have to ask. The guest room is always yours whenever you need it."

"Thank you sis. Listen, I need a shower. Wanna come with?"

"Sure." I said nervously.

Jade, Allen, and I all got Dad's height. I was the tallest at 5'10", Allen and Jade were both 5'9". Jade and I both weighed around 140 but she had the muscle tone and an ass you could bounce a quarter off of. Her dark brown hair accentuated her steel blue eyes. She was a complete babe, despite not wearing makeup.

The guest bedroom had its own bathroom so I went to the bathroom and started up the shower for Jade. She went into the living room, gathered her bags, and met me in the bedroom. I watched as she stripped nude. I myself was still nude. I didn't worry about modesty since she and I had seen each other naked a lot during our adult years. We had gone skinny dipping, hiked nude, tanned nude, been nude in store fitting rooms trying on clothes, lingerie, and swimsuits, had given each other massages, and had slept nude together on many occasions. Ray wasn't privy to any of our nude antics and I intended to keep it that way.

Jade looked as beautiful as ever. My sister had matured into such a beautiful woman and was lovelier than the last time I saw her. The only thing that had changed was the tattoo of a dream catcher on her side with my name, her name, and Allen's name just above it. We got in the shower and just stood smiling at each other.

"I'm so happy to see you Anna."

"I'm happy you're home too Jade, even if it is for a short while."

"Well, the cool thing is now I will only be a couple of hours away instead of all the way overseas."

"Yes. That's true."

"All of the text messages, all of the FaceTime calls, all of the emails, the care packages you sent me. ALL OF THAT meant the world to me."

"Well, you're my best friend in the entire world. Making you happy makes me happy. I love you so much Jade."

"I love you Anna, more than you know."

We closed the distance between each other. She wrapped her arms around my neck. My arms went around her waist. We were now breast to breast, our faces no more than three inches apart. We inched closer. We were body to body. Our faces were even closer now. Without thinking, without speaking, without asking permission, and without any more hesitation, we leaned in to kiss each other gently on the lips. We backed away from our kiss and looked into each other's eyes. We smiled. We came lips to lips again, this time the kiss more fevered, more passionate, yet still tender. I reached behind her and turned off the shower. I opened the shower curtain while we were still locked in our kiss. I used my left hand to put it behind her head and keep her conjoined in our kiss while I used my right hand to reach for, and find, a towel on the towel rack just outside the shower. I grabbed it, put it behind her, and began to dry her off. We broke the kiss and I kneeled before her, drying her lower body off.

I took extra care to pat her pussy dry although I knew my face would be in it momentarily. It would be the first time my sister, Jade, and I would be lovers. Why? I don't know. Was I cheating on Ray? Yes. Did I care? In that moment, yes and no. I knew this violated our marriage vows but I had lusted for my sister for a while and I wanted to please her, to make love to her, to make her cum, to share a very special love that only two sisters can share.

Jade took the towel and dried me off, stopping to kiss my breasts, and reaching back up to kiss me more passionately than before. She dropped the towel on the bathroom floor. Hand in hand, we walked to her bed. We laid down side by side, facing each other, looking at each other, admiring each other, wanting each other. Our hands were busy touching each other.

We took turns kissing each other's breasts. I loved sucking on her nipples. We changed positions, remaining on our sides, so that my pussy was in her face and her pussy was in my face. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her pussy into my face. She did the same to me. For the first time ever, I tasted her. It was exquisite. It was divine. It was the most delicious thing I had ever put in my mouth. No offense to my husband, Ray, but Jade's pussy was out of this world yummy. I couldn't think of any other way to describe it.

I knew, from lots of practice on myself with my hands, I didn't want to go after her clit right away. I sensed that she waxed her pussy because it was flawlessly smooth. I slithered my tongue inside her folds and savored the taste, alternating between tonguing her hole and sucking on it to get her fluids into my mouth. I could feel her doing the same thing to me. It was as though she was trying to match me, oral stroke for oral stroke.

Soft moans escaped our mouths as we brought each other oral pleasure. I had even managed a couple of small orgasms from her tongue in my hole and without clitoral stimulation. I could sense she was near orgasm so I moved my tongue to her clit. Jade exploded in orgasm as soon as my tongue made contact with her clit. After her orgasm subsided, she drew my clit in between her lips and began to suck. I squirmed about and squealed as the first of several orgasms released my juices into her mouth. After each orgasm, her tongue was busy lapping up my juices.

I discovered my sister was multi-orgasmic as well when my mouth enveloped her clit and brought her to climax several times. My mouth, my chin, my face, and my upper body were covered in her juices. After we had calmed down and regained our senses about us, Jade and I talked about what had happened. I found out that she hadn't had an orgasm in three months and hadn't had a cock inside of her for over a year.

"Ray will never know of this." I assured her.

"I promise to never utter a word of what we just did either." Jade said to me.

After laying in her bed for another hour or so sharing pillow talk, Jade and I reluctantly got up to shower. She went into her shower and I into mine. We got dressed and went to pick Bethany up from Peyton and Allen's house. Allen had gotten home from work and I could sense the sexual tension between Allen and Jade. I could feel myself getting a little flushed after remembering what Jade had said about Allen's cock.

I invited Peyton and Allen to our house the next night so we could celebrate Jade being home on leave for a while. They gladly accepted. Jade and I hugged Peyton and Allen and, with Bethany secured in her car seat, we drove back to my house.

It was now 6:45 PM. Ray was always home between 6 and 6:15 PM, like clockwork every single day he worked. I texted him. No answer. I had no voicemails. I had no missed calls. 7 PM, I texted him again. I called him. The call went to voicemail. 7:15 PM, I called again. It went to voicemail. At 7:27 PM, there was a knock at my door. Jade was feeding Bethany in the dining room. I opened the door and there were two state troopers standing outside.

"Anna Carter?" One of the officers said.

"Yes sir, that's me."

"I'm Officer Lawrence from the Highway Patrol. There's been an accident."

12