Anna's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna arived at Weronika's appartment to give her a massage.
4.9k words
4
4.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Weronika
Weronika
20 Followers

"So, I'm the big titted bitch, huh?" Weronika greeted them in the corridor with a nasty smile.

Aron smiled back to her. "Hey Weronika, thx for the invitation," he greeted her looking at her breasts, "you definitely have big tits, and you are a bitch, aren't you?"

Weronika started laughing, then she went to hug Anna. She kissed her. Anna was surprised for a second, then she returned the kiss. Weronika moved her hand to Anna's breast. She squeezed it hard.

"Show them to me," said Aron holding his phone in their direction, clearly filming the entire scene. Weronika let go of Anna. She looked around if there was no one near them and moved Anna's top, exposing her breasts for Aron.

"Your tit's, Anna, aren't that small either," said Weronika and took her own t-shirt. Anna blushed but didn't resist. Weronika put her arm behind Anna. The girls were now standing side by side posing for Aron. He took some pictures and posted them on his forum. Weronika was hoping to ask Aron for an account there. She really wanted to read the comments about her.

Rafał came to them from the apartment. He was holding a nipple chain. Toy that they ordered recently. He kissed Anna as a hello and clamped her nipple with one end and Weronika's nipple with the other.

"I can't leave you even for a second, and you start misbehaving," he playfully scolded them both, "come inside," he invited them.

"Anna, I'm very proud of you that you came to us clothed like this," Weronika pinched Anna's leggings.

"Thx, I thought it would be comfortable outfit for giving a massage," Anna answered, "speaking of which. How do you feel?" she asked Weronika.

"Still bit sore here and there, but nothing that good massage can't fix," she smiled to Anna and lead her by the nipple chain to the bedroom. There she took off her shorts and panties. Anna hesitated for a moment. She looked at Rafał, and when he nodded approvingly, she also took her leggings. The girls knew they couldn't remove the chain without permission. Rafał waited for a second, giving Aron a chance to take some more pictures. Then he went to them, he played a little with both girls' breasts, he squeezed harder their nipples. He observed Anna's reaction. He saw some hints of pain on her face, but he knew she would learn to enjoy it. Just like Weronika did. When he saw that both girls got used to the feeling, he removed the chain and kissed their breasts.

Anna helped Weronika to lay comfortably on her belly, then she oiled her own hands and started to gently rub the oil into Weronika's body. She started from the arms and neck. She knew this was the most enjoyable place to massage. Weronika was quietly moaning. Anna moved to her back. She tried to be professional, but she couldn't help herself and when she was moving her hands near Weronika's sides, she just had to brush her breasts. Anna was getting a bit wet, she was sitting on Weronika's butt, her pussy lips were touching Weronika's skin. She moved her hips a little. She remembered the kiss that Weronika gave her as a welcome. She never kissed a girl before, and now she was sitting naked on one. How she changed.

"Are you imagining that you have a strapon and you are fucking me, Anna?" asked Weronika, breaking Anna's train of thought.

Anna blushed.

"I," she started staggered, "yes, I was just imagining fucking your butt," she responded quickly.

Weronika laughed.

"Maybe next time, just remember that the next challenge is yours, so maybe I will be assfucking you?" there was a still playful note in Weronika's voice, but Anna couldn't guess if she was joking or not? Would she want that? She moved down and inserted one finger into Weronika's bum.

Weronika inhaled sharply.

"Oh, Anna, so you were really imagining that," she responded between the moans of pleasure, "I didn't know you from this side."

"There are still many things you don't know about me," Anna responded and massaged Weronika's pussy. Weronika moaned and spread her legs a bit.

"Kiss me there," ordered Weronika. Anna hesitated, and again looked to Rafał for permission. He nodded, filming entire scene. Anna moved her tongue to Weronika's pussy. She licked her lips shyly. Weronika moved her hand behind her, and pushed Anna's head closer, totally bearing Anna's face in her butt. Anna started greedily eating her pussy.

"Put your fingers in my ass," Weronika ordered between moans, "let's see, if you really wanted that." Anna slowly added one finger to Weronika's ass. When she was fingering her own butt for Aron, she had to spread herself a bit. With Weronika, she was surprised how easily she was able to do it. She inserted third finger. She now felt a bit of resistance from Weronika's ass, but not as much as she expected. In her mind appeared scenes from Weronika's adventures with Marek and Rafal. They really spread her. She wanted to be tight for Aron, but she also wanted him to do what Marek and Rafal did to Weronika.

"Insert forth one, Anna," Aron vice broke into Anna's thoughts, "show her who is in control now." She looked at him, grateful that he noticed her, that he wanted her to do something. She quickly did as she was told. She really wanted to please him in any way. She decided to surprise him, and she spread Weronika's ass a little and smiled mischievously for the camera.

"You bitch," moaned Weronika in response, "you are going to pay for that." She threatened her, but she laid still and allowed Anna to do to her what she wanted. Anna was fascinated by the control that she had on Weronika's body. Aron told her to show Weronika's who is in control now, and she thought she understood. Was that what Aron and Rafal felt? She looked at Rafał. She saw approval in his eyes. She wasn't as strong as Marek, but she had to spread Weronika's butt wider. She just had to do it! Anna switched position. She sat down on Weronika's back. Now she could use both of her hands, and at the same time she was able to look at Aron. He was smiling, looking inside Weronika's hole. Both the girls moaned in pleasure.

"Anna, honey, that's enough for now," Rafał broke into Anna's thoughts, "we will want to fuck her later." Anna blushed, and to hide her embarrassment, she spanked Weronika couple times.

When Anna finished, Weronika felt great, and now she couldn't linger any longer. She had to apologize to Aron. She was a bit scared, but it was the right thing to do. She understood him now, and his actions.

"Aron, I have to tell you something," she started hesitatingly, "I was a bitch to you. I'm sorry, and I would like to make up this to you". She was laying completely naked on the bed, he spread her legs gently, exposing her intimate parts. He looked at her through the lenses of his camera, took a photo and posted it on his forum. Then he responded.

"Yes, I see that you have changed, and I like it," Aron said, "what do you have in mind?". Aron wasn't going to make this easier for her. Weronika knew she had to say it, and work for his trust and respect now.

"Anna how about Rafał will prepare your ass for Aron, and I will warm his dick for you?" said Weronika, she thought that this will be her first step towards gaining Aron's forgiveness.

"Just remember Weronika, that I will want to buttfuck you too," he said when Weronika crawled naked on all fours to him.

"It's just may not be as fun for you now, I'm still not as tight as I was before. Marek did a great job on spreading me," she said apologetically, and looked at Anna, "and this little whore just added to that." Anna stuck her tongue to her, girls kissed.

"Anna, I hope you are ready for your next challenge, because I will have something special for you," Weronika whispered into Anna's year.

"I can't wait," Anna whispered back, and squeezed Weronika's boob a little. They hugged for a while and let go. Then the original sentence's meaning got to Anna. She looked at them a bit shocked. Was Weronika really talking about her being loose "in there" so openly? Wasn't she ashamed? She needed to feel the same, but she didn't know how to propose this.

"Anna, when you were observing us last time, I told you that your actions inspired me to fuck Weronika harder," said Rafał, "I think it's time to fulfill my promise. Do you want me to destroy your tight ass?", he asked firmly.

Yes! This is exactly what Anna wanted. She lunged to him, hugged him.

"Yes, please do that. I want to know how it feels", she told him between kisses.

Aron sat down and started to record the whole scene. Weronika was slowly working on his dick, she wanted to just warm him up, so he would be able to still enjoy both girl's asses. Hers and Anna's. Aron reached to her breast and squeezed it hard.

"Does it hurt?" Aron asked Weronika. He could tell by her grimace, that it did, but he wanted her to say that.

"Yes, but I deserved that," she answered and wasn't trying to protect her body in any way, she was ready to endure anything for him now.

Anna was lying naked on the bed; she took a peek from time to time at Aron and Weronika. She wanted to suck him now, but she knew she will get to that. Now she needed to be prepared for him. Will they try to enter her both at once? As they did with Weronika? Shever of excitement went through her body. Rafał brought the nipple chain. Anna thought she knew what would happen.

"Did he want to recreate that last scene?" Anna wondered.

She felt Rafał's fingers on her. Touching all her intimate parts. Not long ago she would be terrified about what was going to happen. Now she was relaxed and ready.

Rafał inserted his first finger into her ass. Anna gasped. He moved there slowly, he gave her time to adjust. He still wasn't convinced that Anna would endure the same treatment as Weronika did, but he was so aroused that he wanted to test her limits. He inserted a second finger in her butt. Anna was moaning louder, and her grimaces clearly showed that she didn't enjoy it yet. Rafal wasn't the only one to notice this.

"Anna, honey," started Aron, "I know that it doesn't feel exactly the same as when you were doing this yourself. What this teaches you, that being someone's slut is not always about what you like and enjoy. You have to learn to take pleasure from their joy." To underline his words, he thrusted hard into Weronika mouth, he held her by the hair, not allowing her to let go. She was choking, she tried to open her mouth wider to get some air. Aron used this to push even further into her and he still didn't allow her to breathe. Anna looked at them almost hypnotized. Rafał used this, to insert third finger into Anna's ass. She moaned in pain but wasn't able to take her eyes from Aron. She looked at Aron as he was face-fucking Weronika. Anna saw that there were tears in Weronika's eyes from the lack of air, but mostly she saw determination. In that moment she promised herself to endure everything, she really wanted to impress Aron. Aron held Weronika couple more seconds and let her go. Weronika grasped for air, spit on the floor and after a moment - without a command - she opened her mouth wide - ready for more. Aron smiled to her and entered her mouth, almost gently this time.

"I understand Aron, I'm sorry," responded Anna, and Rafał felt her forcing herself to relax her hole around his fingers.

"Please Rafal, do it harder, don't spare my butt!" she nearly shouted this time.

"When you will want me to stop the most, this will be the moment when I will fuck you even harder," Rafał told Anna, "Do you want that whore?" and to emphasize his words he tried to spread his fingers inside her as hard as he could. Anna hissed in pain.

"Do you want that, whore?" he repeated while still spreading her.

"Yes!" Anna responded. She felt the pain, and knew that later it would hurt even more, but she didn't care now. She had to endure it. She wanted all that and more!

Rafał removed his fingers from Anna's butt. He caressed her back, he admired her beautiful slim body. She willingly gave herself to him. And he intended to use her as hard as he could. Rafal gave her a couple spanks on the butt cheeks. He pulled the nipple chain. He decided that it was time. He moved closer to her. He laid his dick on her crack, allowing her to understand what will happen next. Anna closed her hands to fists, holding the bed sheets. Rafal pushed on her entry.

"Don't resist me, it will only hurt more. Relax," he said to her when he noticed that she was involuntarily closing her hole again. When she was ready, he pushed harder.

"Anna, your butt is so much tighter than Weronika's," said Rafal and Anna blushed even more. Aron chuckled and spanked Weronika on the ass, "but not for much longer. After today you won't be able to sit for a week," added Rafał and pushed harder.

"I want that very much," responded Anna but it was clear that she was in pain. Rafał stopped, when he saw that Anna was hurting, but he didn't remove his dick. He gently touched her back, stroked her breasts. He teased her a little, by moving his fingers along the chain on her nipples. But instead of pulling it, he pushed his dick inside her some more. She whimpered in pain and tried to move her ass away from him. This time he chose to ignore her pain. He caught her by the hair and didn't let her move.

"I promised, I would destroy your ass Anna," Rafał whispered into her ear, when she released a sigh of pain. He pushed a little harder, not allowing her a moment of rest. Then to his surprise, she turned to him. She wanted to kiss him. Rafał still held her hair, but he moved to her and kissed her back. She was kissing him gently and shyly.

"I know, and I want that," she whispered back when they stopped kissing, "I want you to enjoy me," she added and turned back.

Aron knew what will happen next, he got up, and ordered Weronika to kneel before him. He shoved his dick inside Weronika's mouth.

"Anna, let's change position," Rafal knew Anna wanted to please Aron, and he wanted for them to enjoy this, "sit on me, I'm sure Aron would like to see your bouncing tits when you will ride me," he finished. Anna got up, she took a look at Weronika greedily sucking Aron's cock, and she crouched down on Rafal's. She took his dick into her hand and directed him into her pussy.

"That's not the hole I will be fucking now," Rafal reprimanded her. Anna looked scared, but there was determination in her eyes and new courage got into her, when Aron nodded with approval while still deepthroating Weronika. Anna again took Rafal's dick, but this time she moved him to her butt. She slowly lowered herself on him. She was surprised how easily now his head entered her. It touched something inside her, and she moaned with pleasure. She felt so full, but she knew it was just a tip. She lowered herself more, it started to hurt again. Rafal was so large, her ass was just too tight. She looked at Aron, she really wanted to please him, but she didn't know if she could do that. She lost all her confidence now. Whenever she tried to push down, further onto Rafal's dick, her ass started to burn like it would rip her apart.

"Come with me, whore," ordered Aron Weronika, he grabbed her by the nipple and pulling her he led her to Anna.

"Anna, lick this whore ass," this time Aron gave order to Anna. She did as she was told. Whenever Aron was pushing his dick inside Weronika's mouth, he was doing that so hard, that Weronika butt pushed into Anna's direction. Forcing Anna to also move back. Those small moves were forcing her to move more and more onto Rafal's dick. With every move she was hissing with pain, but she wanted to obey Aron and she was licking Weronika's butt.

Rafal decided that it was time also for him, to have some fun.

"Now ride me you little whore, show us how good you are," ordered Rafał, and Anna started to move, she was not paying any attention to her own body resistance. Aron was focusing on Anna's face, so many feelings were going through her. Pain, pleasure, determination - and when she reached the end of Rafal's dick - satisfaction and joy. Rafał allowed her this moment of joy, he felt on his dick, that her tight ass was stretching. Now it was time for him, to have some fun. He grabbed Anna by the hips and started to pound.

"Record her tits for me," said Rafał, while still pushing hard, forcing Anna to bounce. Her tits usually hidden by bra, now were jumping around. She enjoyed that new feeling, and the chain on her nipples was making that new feeling even more memorable for her. But she had no strength to think about it more. Anna wasn't used to such rough fucking in the pussy, and not to mention in the ass. She tried to stay silent, but she couldn't. She wanted to scream to Rafał to slow down, to give her a moment to rest, but the words that escaped her lips weren't about that.

"Fuck me," she screamed, "destroy my ass!" Rafał was planning to do just that. He ripped nipple chain from her breast, and while she screamed in pain, he fucked her ass even harder. He was leaving her butt and then entering her with entire length of his dick. He still felt resistance, but he didn't care at that moment. He thrusted into her hard. He removed his dick from her and spread her butt for Aron so he could take a picture of her gaping hole. Weronika used this moment, to take Rafal's dick into her mouth. She loved it, when he was like that. Dominating and in control. Aron after he posted newly taken pictures to his forum moved to Anna.

"Let's double penetrate this bitch," he said, "could you record us?", he added, this time to Weronika. Weronika smiled, took her phone and started to record them. She was also playing with her pussy, the scene was so arousing to her. Her bf fucking his pen-pal friend in one hole and Aron - the man whom she previously hated -- fucking other.

Rafał laid again under Anna and Aron pushed her back to Rafał and entered her pussy. He grabbed her by the throat and started to pounce her pussy. Both men didn't try to be gentle with her. Rafał held her by the tit and was squeezing it and twisting her nipple. Anna never was with two men at once before, she felt them so strongly inside her. She loved it! They were fucking her like wild animals. Weronika saw the joy on their faces. She was a little jealous, when she was looking at Rafał fucking Anna's ass. But she was also happy for him, so let him have his fun now. She will enjoy his dick inside her later.

Anna came very violently. Her entire body shook. The men slowed down.

"Good slut," Aron commended her, and stroked her cheek gently. Then he rose from her. Anna decided to take the chance.

"Aron, honey, would you like to try it in my ass now?" she said shyly," It's nice and loose now, you will enjoy me," she added quickly, when she noticed that he was hesitating.

"No, Anna, I will let Rafał finish his work on you, and I will take Weronika's ass now," he responded. Anna felt the pang of jealousy, but she understood. He made her a promise, and he intended to keep it. And she also enjoyed it with Rafał, so she smiled and asked for a kiss.

"Rafał, what will you say?" Aron asked, "Can I fuck your girlfriend now?" He kissed Anna and went back to Weronika. Rafał took his dick from Anna, they posed for a moment, allowing Weronika to take some pictures of them. Then he got up and also went to Weronika. Weronika grabbed both men by the dicks, she dropped to her knees and started to slowly kiss them there.

"Rafał, honey, can I", Weronika asked him," I need to do this, "she added. Rafał looked at her, he knew that she wanted to make amends to Aron. He stroked her hair gently and moved his dick closer to her mouth now. She knew what he wanted, and she was happy to do that for him. She took his entire manhood into her mouth. Just like he liked.

"Ok, Aron, enjoy her," responded Rafał and gave one last push into Weronika's mouth. Aron helped Weronika to get up, and led her to bed, where Anna was waiting for them. Weronika got on all fours and dropped her head on the bed. Sticking her ass for Aron. Anna looked at her and decided to do the same. She wanted to be taken in the same position as her. Aron got to Anna first, and gently entered her ass, he pushed inside her couple of times. Anna moaned.

Weronika
Weronika
20 Followers
12