Anna's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is for you," Aron whispered to Anna's ear, "so you would know, what will come later."

"Thank you," she smiled to him in response, "I can't wait." Aron moved to Weronika. But instead of entering her ass, he got her up.

"Taste Anna's ass, bitch", he ordered her and pointed to his dick. Weronika obeyed and took his dick to her mouth. When she was done cleaning him, she got down sticking her bum again.

She was already wet from watching, and he had no problems with entering her butt. Anna reached to her, and the girls, held by the hands. Rafał entered Anna's loose ass now. Both men started to fuck them like the bitches they were.

Aron was close to cumming from good pussy fucking with Anna. She had very tight hole, and he wanted to enjoy her while this was still the case. But he also waited for so long to fuck Weronika, and he couldn't lose so great opportunity. He grabbed her by the hair, Rafał did the same with Anna. Weronika's ass felt great, he could push inside her his entire dick now.

"Do you like my dick in your ass, whore?" he shouted between rough thrust.

"Yes, I love it!" she shouted back, and she meant it. With Rafał it was different, she loved him, but she needed to be used like a whore from time to time.

They sped up and came almost in the same moment. The men stayed inside the girl's asses for a moment, and then laid on the bed. Weronika crawled to Aron's dick and started to suck it. Anna looked at them, and moment later did the same for Rafał.

"Aron, I think I deserve my own account on your forum," said Weronika when all of them were laying tired on the bed. Weronika in Aron's arms, and Anna in Rafal's.

Aron looked into her eyes, he grabbed her by the nipple, and twisted hard. Weronika grimaced in pain, but other than that she didn't try to protect herself in any way. She was ready to endure whatever he wanted to do to her to please him.

"Ok, Weronika, I will grant you access to my forum," said Aron. "Under one condition," he added with mischievous smile.

"Finally!" Weronika screamed with joy, and bit him slightly, "I was waiting for this for so long now! I will do anything. Tell me what it is?" she nearly screamed with joy.

Aron smiled to her, clicked something on his phone, and Weronika received a notification that her account was provisionally approved. Just the logging changed. BigTittedBitchWeronika. She showed her tongue to him, and logged in. She noticed that her rank on the forum was a lowly sub. She will have to work hard to improve her ratings there.

"Your task Weronika," started Aron, "Is to send your naked picture, as by accident to one person that you would really don't want to send such a picture." Weronika paled, it was one thing to send her naked pictures to strangers, or people who knew her and understood her needs, but there were people who she really didn't want to see her naked or know about her submissive side.

"And after you do that, you have to post screenshots from your conversation with that person on our forum," finished Aron and looked at Weronika expectantly. Weronika's thoughts were racing through her head. To whom she should send such a picture? Who she was most afraid of? She knew she had to do it. First of all, because she made a promise to make up her bitchy behavior to Aron. And she knew that this was a test, if she was really committed to do that. And she was! And second of all, deep down, she wanted to do that. She was a sub now, and that was expected of her, and she loved her new role.

"I will do it," she said with certainty in her voice, "to whom should I send my naked picture?" she asked Aron.

"You can pick someone," he responded, "but you have to tell us, and we will decide if this is the right person," he finished. Weronika hesitated, she didn't know to whom she should send it to. Rafał saw that in her eyes.

"She is my slut," Rafał decided to help her," it should be my decision," Weronika looked at him gratefully. "She is a student, with good grades, but there is one teacher who she fears the most," Weronika suddenly knew who Rafał will pick. She knew, that if it would be her decision, she would never pick Professor Adam. Adam was making her life miserable from the start. She also knew, that this was a right decision. She knew, that Professor Adam, won't let it slide. And he will find ways to use that picture against her. She could not wait! She hugged Rafał, then she rushed to bathroom. There she did a topless selfie, so it would look like, she was going to send it to her bf. She found the right contact, selected picture and clicked send. There was no turning back now! She waited a couple seconds, and wrote some fake story, about how she send that picture by mistake and asked her professor to delete it.

"As if he was going to do that," thought Weronika with smile. Then she took a screen shot and posted it on the forum. When she got back, Aron greeted her with a smile.

"Welcome to the forum, Weronika," he started, "Can you post the pictures that you made today, and a video of us fucking Anna?" asked Aron, "I think it will make a great first post as our sub, don't you think?" he added and clicked something on his phone. Moment later Weronika received a notification, that her rank on the forum was updated to the sub. Weronika smiled, took a selfie -- she thought that it was appropriate, to post a selfie, since a selfie got her in - with all of them, posted the pictures, movies, and at the end posted the selfie with title: "Resting after good fucking".

When both couples were ready, they got up, cleaned themself and hugged for goodbye.

"Weronika," started Aron at the door, "I know that you are good friends with Mr. Mieczyslaw?"

"Yes, I think you could say that." Weronika responded to him bit hesitant, "why you ask?"

"I think what you did today was a good beginning for you," Aron started to explain, "but if you truly want to redeem yourself in my eyes, I need you to show me that you really want this." Weronika nodded, not wanting to interrupt him.

"I want you to later contact Mr. Mieczysław," continued Aron, "and say that you would like to thank him again for how well he helped you with butterflies and would like to invite him for a walk."

"Can I Rafał," Weronika turned her head to Rafał, asking for permission.

"I'm curious where this is going, do everything that Aron is asking," responded Rafal.

Weronika smiled and started to write to Mr. Mieczyslaw.

"Oh, and one more thing," added Aron, "I think you should take Anna with you."

Anna nearly jumped with joy that he thought of her in this task.

"I would love to come with them," said Anna with a smile.

12