Anna's Sub - The Double Dommes

Story Info
Anna's friends breaks her vibrator and needs pleasure ASAP!
1.6k words
4.43
4.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blindfolded, I lay on a table. My legs are spread apart, tied to the edges of the table! There are pillows underneath my belly, raising my ass up, leaving my ass and bare back vulnerable to my mistress! My hands are cuffed behind my back, attached to a metal butt plug. The plug is snuggly fit in my ass.

The air in the room is cold, it brushes past my bare ass, making my hair stand, fastened to the table, I lay there, in anticipation.

The silence is broken, I hear her zip up her shoes, I had just helped her put her corset before I was tied! She was ready! Her intoxicating aroma filled up the room, making it hard for me figure out where she was!

She walks over to the table, runs her finger on my bare back, I flinch and let out a small moan as her cold hands froze my back!

"Shhhh, I haven't even started" - she whispered!

I stay silent, she runs her finger down to my lower back! Her nails touching my skin ever so lightly! I feel her venture to the depth of my ass, towards my hole! She plays with the plug, twisting and pulling it, then suddenly pushing it deep in me! I clench my ass!

"Awww, relax Rick, it's juuuust me for now".

She massages my ass, I unclench and drift into a false sense of safety, as I feel her silky soft hands on my ass.

THWAP..... did she spank me? I wonder as it was not hard, but not light either!

"Hahaha, let me warm you up before my friend comes over, shall we start?". I stay silent! THWAP... "answer me."

I whisper out a meek yes mistress!

She walks over to the front of the table, the sudden change in smell tells me her pussy is near my face! I take out my tongue as I understand what she's here for! She gets her pussy close to the tip of my tongue! I taste the saltiness and she laughs "you are gonna get my friend to orgasm with that as she broke her vibrator".

She walks back over, my tongue still salty, I am getting used to the taste in mouth when the whoosh of air and the crack of the cane, hits my ass! I grunt! "Shhhhh" - she said! Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, WHOOSH! All I could hear was the whoosh of the air! She stopped! The pain began to come over, I could feel the warmth, I could feel my heart beat! I stayed silent as any noise I made would make matters worse for me!

I was comprehending what happened to me, when I feel something thing go up my ass.... Is it her finger or is it the cane? I wonder... This got cleared, when I felt it wiggle inside my ass, I felt her finger explore my depths! Sliding in and out, I felt ecstatic, still in pain from the butt plug, but ecstatic!

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! The wiggling stopped! She took her finger out and said "she's here, be on your best behavior or you know what will happen afterwards". She walked over and opened the door. There was an exchange of pleasantries, all the while I lay there still! Mistress and her friend walk over to me! "I see you have warmed him up" exclaimed her friend, "oh this is nothing, just a few cane whips, you know we both don't stop here" .... Her friend rests her hand on my ass and they get to talking, "you will address her as ma'am", my mistress commanded!

My mistress unties my legs and uncuffs me and puts the butt plug back into my ass! I am ordered to stand up with my hands behind my head while maam ties a rope around my dick and balls. I am ordered to kneel, maam tugs lightly on my balls and I kneel! They had collared me from my balls and not my neck!

Maam tugs the rope harder and gets her ass towards me, I am lost in trance as I see the most beautiful ass, it was speck and clean with not a single hair to be seen... LICK! My mistress orders me, I start licking her asshole while she lightly tugs my balls now and then! I do so for about 5 minutes when she suddenly pulls away! Get down on all fours, I do so! Maam sits on my back and my mistress tugs my balls.... She guides me into the bedroom like a horse!

Her friend gets up and I am ordered to lie on the bed on my belly, I do so, mistress places the pillows again underneath so my ass is raised! My legs are fastened to the spreader bar!

Maam comes over and lies down, lick my ass! "Am I allowed to touch you maam?" I ask, yes, she exclaims! I spread her ass with my hands and start licking her asshole, kissing her cheeks, kissing her hole, running my tongue up and down her crack! Her moans made me very happy! I paid special entrance to the hole, the soft skin there felt so good on my tongue!

While I was at it, mistress comes over, spits on my ass and starts to peg me, I did not even realize when she removed my butt plug, I was too busy eating Ma'ams ass and worshipping her.

HEAVENLY! I was licking her ass while getting pounded by my mistress. I was delirious as I drifted away into this heavenly feeling!

Suddenly, Maam exclaimed, "this isn't so better as the last time". I stopped, I enjoyed the feeling so much that I forgot to pleasure her correctly! My mistress stops pegging me, walks over and angrily says - "didn't I warn you to be on your best behavior?"

I stay silent, fearing what might come! Maam gets up and I hear mistress whispering something to her!

Maam comes down and lies, this time with her pussy near my face! They put a shock collar around my dick and mistress gets out her belt!

"Am sorry he didn't do it properly, you have the remote to the shock collar and I have the belt, shock him as much you want want while I belt his ass, he is a pain slut anyway but he shall get you to orgasm multiple times." I was staring at her pussy, it was speck and clean. Neatly shaved and lured me to lick it like I lick ice cream! I felt a stingy pain in my groin!

I yelp - "yes, be thankful it's on 2, LICK".

I was still adjusting when I felt a sharp pain on my ass! It was now that I realized and got to work like I had never done!

I kissed her pussy, licked her inner thigh, kissed her clit, took my tongue deep in her pussy..... I had to make up for the disappointment I caused! I was massaging and licking, kissing her pussy like my life depended on it...... In a way it did as I was continuously being belted! I was used to the pain but this time mistress was going extra hard...... ZAPP, aaaand of course there was the shock collar too!

I do not know for how long this went! Continuous belting and zapping caused me to loose track of time, I don't even remember when and how many times maam had orgasmed, but she had done it many times as this all stopped, my face was wet and my mouth was sore from all the sucking!

My ass was swollen and my groin ached! My tongue was sore and my mouth was tasteless for I was sucking in all of Maam's squirt! My face was wet and I was untied!

I laid there on the bed, maam and mistress went out of the room, I guess maam was leaving, I heard them talk and my mistress said "if you don't get a new vibrator soon, you can come over! Infact even if you have one, come over..... sit on his face next time, straddle it like a jockey riding a horse" ... it was an immediate turn on for me and I felt myself getting a boner. The thought of getting a reward orgasm made me more hard!

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror! Proud of my wet face, it indicated victory as I was able to get her to orgasm! I turned to look at my ass and I had never seen it so red ....

It was swollen with blisters! As the adrenaline wore of, the sting and pain in my groin and ass worsened! I looked at the time and it was 5...... we had been going at it for 2 hours! I was proud for how long I went with my tongue! Secretly I knew I wanted it to go on for a longer duration!

My mistress came back after 10 minutes!

I kneeled as I disappointed her friend! She walked over to me, told me to stand up and admired her work!

I stood their silently, waiting for the reward as I eventually did pleasure maam and mistress!

However, I was locked into chastity.... CLICK...... there goes my orgasm, I thought to myself!

I got a bit sad. My mistress ordered me to lay down on my belly, I expected another beating! The thought of it made my cock throb in chastity! She took out one of her heaviest leather paddle! "10 whacks on each cheek", I did not know whether to be happy or sad! "Count"...... WHACK ....(1)....... WHACK ..... (2). I clenched my ass and endured the paddling like a champ, she didn't show but she was satisfied too! She then sat on my back and started to massage my sore ass!

Her touch pained my ass but at the same time comforted the pain!

It was over! My balls were full but mentally, I do not know how many times I had orgasmed ...... as it was a dream come true!