Passive Income Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenna has a side hustle.
1.9k words
4.11
4.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna smiled as she opened her mailbox and removed the five simple envelopes inside. Closing and locking the mailbox, she walked out of the postal store, jumped in the passenger's seat of Becca's car, and they sped off home.

Once safely home, sitting at the kitchen counter, Jenna opened the envelopes and laid their contents on the smooth granite. Becca's jaw dropped at the sight of five crisp $100 dolllar bills in front of her.

"Mind sharing how that happened?" She said.

"Oh, just a little side hustle I've been working on" Jenna grinned as she answered. "This is the weekly haul...for now."

Becca came around the counter and stepped behind her girlfriend, wrapping her arms around her as she kissed Jenna's neck and then licked her earlobe. "And how long has this been going on?" Jenna turned her head, to give Becca easier access to the curve of her neck.

"About four months now, but only the last month has been this weekly take."

"Weekly take. So, you've made two grand in the last four weeks with a side hustle? Spill the beans, bitch. Are you turning tricks on the side?" Becca laughed as she said it, but Jenna's response caught her off guard.

"Not me."

"Wait, what? Now I really need to know. Do you need help? How do I get in on this?" Becca waved at the on the counter as she spoke.

Jenna just laughed and turned to kiss her friend, their tongues slipping over each other. She took Becca's hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom, then stood in front of the smaller girl as they stripped each other. Becca's auburn hair fell forward and half covered her perky, creamy tits as her left hand dropped between them to stroke Jenna's olive skinned thigh's.

Finally, Becca pushed Jenna lightly and watched her lover fall back onto the bed. She knelt between the larger girls legs and lowered her lips to lightly caress Jenna's pussy. A gasp escaped her friend's mouth as Becca's nimble tongue began pushing it's way in and licking slowly, searching for that magic button. She sucked and nibbled and licked for the next twenty minutes, as Jenna's breathing became panting.

Reaching down with both hands, Jenna grasped the back of her lover's head and pulled her in tightly, sealing the younger girl's mouth to her sopping pussy as she came in waves. Becca giggled, her laughter muffled by the folds of Jenna's pussy encasing her mouth. She kept sucking until the last orgasm convulsed the older girl's body and the hands released her.

Sliding up, the creaminess of her thighs entwined with the coffee colored legs of her friend, and their mouths found each other again. Jenna loved tasting her own pussy on her girlfriend's tongue as it flicked in and out of her lips.

"Okay, lover, now tell me about this side hustle of that seems to have you so hot and bothered." Becca toyed with Jenna's pussy as she said it, fingers encircling her clit.

So, Jenna spilled her story while her pussy spilled it's slick juices over Becca's nimble fingers. The basics of it was no surprise to the younger girl as she knew that Jenna loved dominating guys, feeling the rush of power that came from getting them to do something they didn't really want to, something humiliating that proved their submission to her. Every few months, it seemed, Jenna would take on a new boy toy and make humiliating him her hobby.

But Jenna had taken her hobby to a whole new level. She had five men she had seduced into this position of humiliating themselves for a chance at continuing to be her lover. The humiliations all started small, maybe jerking off for her as a show, followed by her turning away to sleep. Then, making each lover swallow his own cum if he wanted a blowjob. This typically progressed into teasing that culminated in him stroking into his own mouth and swallowing "like a good boy".

All of this was intertwined with mind blowing orgasms that Jenna would provide, if they continued to play her games. They always did. But none of them knew Jenna or each other. Each one knew her by a different fake name. Each one lived in a different town or city. And the primary thing none of them knew was her larger plan. Each meetup happened in a hotel room that Jenna arranged, and she had secretly placed cameras in the rooms to capture her escalating humlitiations of these submissive lovers.

Of course, her goal with each was to escalate in a way that left her increasingly out of the frame of the videos. By the time she had them jerking into their own mouth, their legs over their head, her victims were wearing a blindfold. This not only made it somehow easier to convince them to cum in their own mouth, but also easier for her to improve her video angles with a phone camera.

Next step in her path to setting up her side hustle was to convince her submissive lovers that they should engage in chastity play with her. Within days, each of them had their less than average cocks locked in a chastity cage, with Jenna as the sole key holder. From there, it was on to the final stage of both humiliation and her plan.

She left each of her sluts locked in chastity for two weeks, with instructions to watch their favorite porn for at least two hours each night. After the first week, she began setting up dates for each man. She created a fake profile for each of them on Grindr, with pictures of her slut and a video she could share of them stroking into their mouth and swallowing cum. Within hours, she had selected a "date" for every one of them. Their dates were with other men looking for no strings attached blowjobs.

Danny's date was typical of how they went, and Jenna's mind drifted to that day as she recounted the story to Becca. She had bound the excited young man to the hotel bed, securing both his wrists and ankles before unlocking his cock cage and watching his horny dick immediately spring to attention. Jenna chuckled to herself, thinking that as a janitor at the local community college, Danny surely didn't get much action. And after being locked for two weeks without so much as an opportunity to stroke himself, Danny was dying to get release.

With his cock now raging at a full 4 inches, she began lightly stroking his balls with one finger. Danny humped the air in vain, begging for a chance to cum. She knew there was more he wanted to say, but all that escaped his soft lips was a breathy "Please". She sighed into his ear, still stroking his full balls.

"Please what, my little slut?"

"Please, mistress, may I cum?" She had made sure early on that Mistress was a part of his vocabulary, and he knew to use it when begging her.

"Awww, poor baby. Permission isn't just given...it has to be earned. What will you do to earn the privilege of cumming?" A shudder ran through Danny's body as she whispered this in his ear. Jenna stopped touching him, afraid he would cum just from the finger stroking his balls.

"Please, Mistress, please." He was desperate, writhing on the bed in frustration. And then it slipped from his lips "Anything, I'll do anything."

She smiled and licked her lips. The clock next to the bed told her that Danny's date should arrive within minutes.

"Mmmm, I'll take anything, my slut. A man is about to join us, and you are going to make him cum with your mouth. As soon as you do, I will let you cum. Promise." Jenna grinned as she watched the understanding spread across his face. Danny began shaking his head violently.

"No, Mistress, please, no...". His voice drifted as she began lightly stroking his cock

"Your choice. But you have 10 seconds to make up your mind. Either suck this stranger's cock, and then I make you cum. Or, stay locked up like a good bitch. This is a one time offer."

She knew he would cave and submit, but it was still so delicious to watch it happen. As she brought him to the brink of orgasm without letting him get there, Danny began panting and gulping for air like a fish out of water. "O-o-okay, I'll do it"

"Do what, bitch?" He didn't even realize her phone was recording by this point.

"Suck his cock". Danny's voice broke, sounding like he might cry, and she giggled.

"Good boy" Just then, a knock sounded at the door.

From there, it proceeded just as Jenna expected, sealing Danny's fate as her property and marking the next step in her plan for passive income. Or maybe she should call it submissive income, she thought as she opened the door.

Danny's "date" was ugly, she thought as she led him to the bedside. But that didn't matter. What mattered was the 8 inch dick behind those sweatpants. Jenna could already see him getting hard as he dropped his pants to reveal a thick, meaty dick with precum forming a glistening drop at the head.

Danny mouthed a silent "please", but opened his mouth obediently and allowed the stranger to begin pumping slowly in and out of his lips. Drool and precum soon mixed together to form a slick lube, as the visitor used Danny's mouth like a Fleshlight. Jenna caught it all on video, ending with a thick, slimy load being dumped onto her sub's tongue. She made him open wide and show her his tongue, coated with a layer of sperm, as she increased the rhythm of her stroking on his cock.

Just as Danny fully opened his mouth to display the creamy treat, Jenna's jerking brought him over the edge. Ropes of sperm shot from Danny's small cock. She directed it as best she could, smiling when a particularly thick glob landed with a plop in his mouth. He came buckets, his cheeks reddening with the added humiliation of giving himself a cum facial. Once it was over, she made him swallow for the camera, reminding him that if he didn't then she would share the video far and wide. Danny closed his lips and choked down the slimy mess.

She locked him back in his cage, and his new life began. Jenna explained that from then on, he would be expected to suck cock for her a minimum of once per week and to prove it by sending her the new video each week of him blowing a man and swallowing cum. At the same time, he would also pay her tribute of $100 per week by putting a crisp bill in a plain envelope and mailing it to a PO Box Jenna owned under the name of another submissive. Danny asked whether he would see her again, and she told him yes but not often. She would see him though, every week as she watched him debase himself by sucking dick like a good bitch.

Jenna then picked up Danny's clothes and left him some frilly panties, a miniskirt, and a crop top printed with the word "slut" across the front. She unlocked one wrist, left the key on the bed, and said goodbye, laughing to herself as she pictured him finding his way home in the new outfit.

Becca finally spoke "And you have 5 of these guys that you turned, who each send you a video and $100 per week?"

Jenna nodded, and then moaned as the younger girl plunged her fingers deeper into Jenna's pussy. "Yes! Five little bitches paying me for the privilege of sucking dick in secret."

But she knew it wouldn't stop there...